Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kro_Bar Inventory

Re: which ANIME made you an ANIME ADDICT?

Attack on Titan. It's a predictable answer I guess since it was such a huge thing, but I didn't have any friends who liked anime until I started high school so I never had anyone to introduce me to it. I remember not actually liking the first episode but I got more and more drawn in the more I watched and here we are today. I quit reading the manga since I didn't like the direction the story went in but that first anime will always be special.
    Last edited by Kro_Bar; 08-22-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Yaoi Lover
    Credits
    Scarlett.Princess Inventory
    Nicholas Brown YO Birthday - Riddle 2 YO Birthday - Riddle 10 YO Birthday - Riddle 1

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I absolutely loved Attack on Titan. I've been a huge fan of that anime/manga for some time now but I agree the manga did go in a direction that I didn't see coming but I'm still forever hooked on it. I'm just nervous about seeing the live action movie at this point.

I didn't really get into anime until Naruto first showed on tv and I watched it with my cousin at her house but I think the very first anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon. From there it all took off for me. Enough so that it's become a huge part of my daily life in general... no regrets!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    MissTheMarianne Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog OPM VIP Card for Blog Allen Walker

Dragon Ball! My brother was watching it when I was in primary school and I had a sitting beside him as he played/watched something and that's how I discovered DB! Nice memories, I remember creating my own characters and putting them into DB world during that time ^^

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Marygrace94 Inventory
    Itachi Uchida Hellsing Toudou Dino

ever since gradeschool, i've been eating anime. hahah. those old anime like, flame of recca, dragonball, voltext 5, sailor moon, yuyu hakusho, daimos etc. then some not so old ones like naruto(ahhh!! one my all time favorite anime. I cant remember how many episodes/chapters have i cried in this.), one peace(all time favorite too). and then the new ones like attack on tittan, sogeki no souma, etc. i think i got addicted because of my 3 elder brothers who watched anime every afternoon afterschool. i miss those times. sigh~~~
    Last edited by Marygrace94; 10-21-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Dandere Inventory

Cardcaptor Sakura and Tokyo Mew Mew were my anime obsessions when I was a little kid! But I think I didn't become a full-blown anime fan until a friend of mine introduced me to Naruto. That's when my childhood began to spiral into Anime Hell.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

I shall be damned. I don't recall, was it so long ago?
    Hm. Certainly I recall D.N.Angel being one of the first consciously watched anime titles.
    But I don't think it got me 'addicted'. Then again, I recall my obsession with Prince of Tennis even though now watching it is not the same; probably my art style tastes changed. But, the anime that made me go all otaku out was Bleach.
    I recommend it, if someone hasn't watched it yet. Ah, lovely anime. The manga is also good. I wonder if they will resume the anime adaptation, Kubo made enough of material for the next arc to start. =/

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Miss RED Inventory
    He Tian Mo Shan Mikazuki Gift 2 2017 Mikazuki Gift 1 2017

Quite a lot. Hmm Prince of Tennis, Fruits Basket, UFO Baby, and pretty much all sorts of Dragon Ball (well dad bought a whole stacks of cds)

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    luckystar Inventory
    Singers - Onew Misaki Yata Sebastian Tyki

I've watched anime since my childhood time. But the anime that made me addict.. probably Kuroshitsuji.. yeah Black Butler. Before it i don't give a mind bout anime.. i just watch regular anime such shinchan and doraemon on my tv

I started by watching the first 20 or so episodes of Fairy Tail. I really enjoyed it. I have this weird OCD thing were I have to blitz a series I liked. Since I only had collections 1-3 I decided to wait until I had a lot more, so I could just sit down and blitz the show back to back.

So the first anime series that I actually sat down and watched in its entirety was Ergo Proxy. I absolutely loved Ergo Proxy. The art work, the animation, the characters, the English dubbing, the storyline. I absolutely loved the entire series.

It then got me into post-apocalyptic utopian/dystopian anime, so I watched and loved Wolf's Rain and Casshern Sins. I'd be grateful for any recommendations on this particular niche genre.

Another one I watched when I first discovered anime about 4 months ago was Gantz. I absolutely loved it, purely for the gore and horror aspects. The death scenes reminded me of the Saw franchise, oddly enough. Along the same sort of future utopian/dystopian society mixed with gore and horror themes, I really enjoyed Elfen Lied.

Having become a late bloomer and only just discovering anime, I've watched very little. This is my watch list - without spoilers and in order of viewing (MINOR SPOILERS ON ELFEN LIED):

- Fairy Tail up to about episode 20. I WILL go back to this when I have maybe collection 6 and 7 late in 2016.
    - Ergo Proxy - all time fav.
    - Gantz - #2 fav. Really enjoyable but also very depressing at the same time.
    - Log Horizon s1+2 - #3 fav. Being a huge RPG fan/gamer, I loved this whole concept of living in a game as a former player. I am GAGGING for s3!
    - Deadman Wonderland - wasn't keen.
    - Danganronpa - really didn't enjoy this.
    - Psycho Pass s1 - really enjoyed it, tempted to stream s2 dubbed online, but might wait for the UK dvd release next year.
    - Claymore - really enjoyed it #4 fav.
    - Shiki - 2nd half of the season was great, the 1st I found quite dull.
    - Black Blood Brothers - too short. Really enjoyed it but left me thirsty for more.
    - Wolf's Rain - really enjoyed it but it was uber depressing at the same time.
    - Vampire Knight - enjoyable, though it turned out to be exceptionally perverted at the end.
    - High School of the Dead - was my first zombie anime and, apart from the upskirt and constant boob shots, was very fun.
    - Corpse Princess - really enjoyed this too.
    - Tokko - great anime, but too short and left on a huge cliff-hanger .
    - Diabolik Lovers.
    - Elfen Lied - #5 fav. This was a mind blowing anime, but again, too short. I lust for more. This anime addresses so many themes: incest, child abuse, spouse abuse, genetic engineering, murder, rape, paedophilia, racism, genocide, animal cruelty, torture and many more things. It has a lot of serious messages and themes that just add to how enjoyable it is.
    - Casshern Sins - another one of these awesome anime's that leaves you feeling utterly depressed yet still addicted.
    - Ghost Hunt - competes for the #2 fav spot, I was really hooked on this, it was great, but again, left me hungry for more.
    - Chaika: The Coffin Princess s1 - this was great, I was so into it that I lost track of time. When the episode 13 preview came on and then the DVD booted back to the menu, I was heartbroken. I hope they hurry up and release s2 quickly.
    - From the New World - currently up to about episode 10. It's ok, nothing special. It keeps my attention, but barely. The 14 year olds getting all down and sexual with each other made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Then I have about 50 other series' to watch. I had to have surgery so I splurged £600+ on anime box sets to watch during my recovery. I have a few yaoi titles in there too...I just hope the protagonists are 16+ :P
    Last edited by Bastet2015; 12-27-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yorouki Inventory
    Yamaguchi Tadashi Hidoku Shinaide Shin x Shimeji Sawamura Daichi

Mine was Flame of Recca :3 I was really fascinated by Recca's power when I was a child then later on I watched Yu Yu Hakusho, then Ouran, Detective Conan, etc.
    Then I became a manga addict.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles