"It's Hard Being A Female...When You're A Male." [1x1]

海翔

“Its Hard Being a Female…When you’re a Male”

Genre: Slice of life, Romance, Humor

Charcters needed: 2 (seme x uke)

Summary:

There is a very popular Tea House that is known for its beautiful female hostess’ and dancers (as well as their refreshments of course~). Their main attraction is Akira-hime, a beautiful Japanese dancer who stuns the audience with her grace and skill. Unbeknown to the customers, The Akira-hime they so adore (well, worship for more of those die hard people y’know?), is actually a male. Since a young age, Kaito Kazushima has been told that he must live his life as a girl, all for the sake of his grandmothers business. When he was younger, he constantly protested against all the manner and dance classes, the kimonos and the long hair, it was torture to a child. After a while though, he gave in and followed through with his grandmothers wishes, living a double life for the Tea House his grandmother oh so loved.

18 (or 19) now and starting college, Kaito is still Living this double life. His roommate (your character) has begun to noticed increased stress and exhaustion in Kaitos’ features. Curious as to why it’s like this he asks why it is that classes hadn’t even started yet and the boy looked as if he was drained of life. Kaito waved it off as ‘pre college nerves’ although as the days went on, his roommate was becoming unable to simply label it ‘nerves’

Right now I have it set so that I am Playing the Uke but if Needed I can flip rolls although I'm not sure how well I can do; But I will certainly try. If You comment here and you're interested I can PM you about other things related to this. I thank you greatly for your time if you're reading this. ~ Kaito

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 海翔

• Zanabane

Top Posters In This Topic