Technical Imperfections: From My World to Yours, 500 Years Ago [+18, MA?]

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

A flash of light. Screams in the far off distance. A black void. Sudden silence, total nothingness and then...Blinking lights. Rain falling down from the dark sky above. Voices of passing people. Cars driving by. And a lone figure, standing in the middle of it all. A look of uncertainty on their face, hesitance in their very posture. The figure looks out of place, but no one stops. No one cares. They move all around, ignoring the face of that person. The face of someone who didn't belong. But what did they know? Nothing at all.

This role play takes place in the soon to be future. My character, a being from the far future, somehow finds themselves back in the past, in our time. Where their from, flying cars were natural to see, robots were everywhere, Personal Assistroids, or AI's, were a must, and no one left home without their hologram phone. But that's then, and this is now. Cars still run on the ground, robots are still new, and no one has ever even heard of the term P.A. And the phones? Total crap.

But change is in the air for the character of you. Life is boring, until a strange person shows up one day, where, it doesn't matter. When, it doesn't matter either. But you know, that this person is no normal human being, there is something...odd.

RP theme songs:

Neo

Name: Yuuma ‘Neo’ Takehashi

Nickname: Neo

Birthday: November 21st

Race: Computerized Human

Sexuality: Unsure

Position: Seke

Appearance:

Height: 5’ 7”

Weight: 136 lbs

Eye color and shape: A glowing neon green in color, with dark black eyelashes. Neo often has a bored look in his eyes.

Hair color and style: Neo has strawberry pink colored hair that is quite long and shaggy. He is often made fun of because of the color of his hair, but he doesn’t care what other people say (this is actually just a ruse, he gets really frustrated when people talk about his hair)

Skin: A little on the pale side. Neo doesn't tan very well

Markings: None

Body Shape: Very thin, with little to no muscle at all. He isn’t weak so to speak, just not quite as strong as some of the other male members in his year

Clothing: Is often seen wearing a green shirt that matches his eyes, though it is a bit darker in color. It is short sleeved, so he wears a jacket over it. The jacket is white, with black stripes, and a star with a heart in the middle is attached to the left side of the jacket. It zips up, and has a hood. For pants he wears black loose leggings that have two stripes running down the side of the pants. The button up near the bottom of the leg, which he leaves undone. For shoes he wears black skater styled shoes, which have a star on the outer edge of the shoe. He also wears gloves, which are pink, black, and white in color. Sometimes he wears a black knit hat as well.

Piercings, jewelry, etc: Wears a loosely tied black and pink striped neck tie

Personality: Has a pretty laid back personality, and gets along with almost anyone…except for those who make fun of his hair of course. He’s pretty uptight about his looks, He may not act like he cares, but he does, proof of this by randomly getting into a fight with a guy who was talking about how Neo should dye his hair a different color. Other than his hair, he is a fun guy, and is cool to hang out with.

Saying: "I don't care what you think about me..."

Full Saying: "I don't care what you think about me....just back off about my hair, dammit!"

Background/History: Working on it IC

Extras: Is actually a computerized being, and not human.

Abilities:

*Plays the keyboard

*Plays Electric guitar (his guitar can actually change into a katana and other weapons)

*Can automatically download any information

*Can speak all the world's languages

*Is equipped with weapons such as laser guns and laser swords, as well as regular guns and blades

*Doesn't need to be charged, he has an internal "life battery" that runs on it's own

*Is pretty much the most powerful supercomputer ever created.

Image: neo10.jpg

Theme Song:

<0123456789-roleplaystart-9876543210:>

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Key-Tokki

c1c0709ba5.jpg

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Name[/td]

[td]Hatchiba Miszukire[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Nickname[/td]

[td]Hatchi[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age[/td]

[td]18[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Birthday[/td]

[td]December 21st[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Race[/td]

[td]Human[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gender[/td]

[td]Male[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sexuality[/td]

[td]Bisexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position[/td]

[td]Seke[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Appearance:

Height:5'6

Weight:135

Eye Color And Shape:Wide set blue eyes with long eyelashes from his mother.

Hair Color and Style:Naturally black hair, that seems to have a mind of it's own. Often giving the appearance of bed head.

Skin:Extremely pale for an asian.

Clothing:He usually wears simple t-shirts with any kind of writing on them, and his favorite hoodie which when the hood is pulled up gives the illusion of very long rabbit ears. Simply jeans and sneakers after that.

Personality: Hatchi is a talkative person, he is always trying to help others, but he does it to that later he can asks for favors in return. He usually has anterior motives behind anything he does, and he gets flustered extremely easily. When he was younger he used to be a cry baby, but he managed to grow out of the unsightly habbit.

Saying:"If you want peace, you must first prepare for war."

Hatchi had his head burried in his phone, he had a college exam coming up and if he didn't get this vocabulary memorized they he was definetly going to fail the course and have to spend all the money to take it again, not to mention all that wasted time. He hated studying with an absolute passion, so found that the only way he could get anything done was to go to an actual designated zone like a coffee shop or a library where there could be no distractions.

He flipped through the virtual flash cards on his phone, determined he was going to do this. However he was to focused on his phone and not the space in front of him and before he knew it, he promptly collided with another poor soul. It had been snowing a lot recently, and the sky looked like it might even open up any minute as it was.

So he and whoever he had knocked over, felt right into a nearby snow bank. Pushing himself up, he spit out a mouthful of melting slow that was now slush and realized the other person had been lucky enough to fall onto the side walk. When he got a glimpse of the other man though, he froze, he was beautiful. If men could be beautiful, that is. His eyes were the brightest green he had ever seen, and his hair was clearly dyed, but even still it looked like it had escaped the dangers of hair dye for it looked to be soft to the touch. Aftera few silent moment he cleared his throat and shook his head in a responce. Pulling his hood up slightly to try and chase away the cold, he responded. "No no, that was definetly my fault, you know they tell you not to stick your head in your phone and this is clearly why." He let out a nervous laugh while looking around for his phone, only after he picked it up did he realize the screen was broken. His shoulders dropped, there was no way he could afford to get this fixed.

As he reached down to pick up an item he had dropped when he'd fallen over, a rather unique looking electric guitar to be precise, he could feel eyes staring at him, and when he turns his head, he saw the other guy just...LOOKING....at him, not saying anything at all. He felt like the other was mainly looking at his hair, which he quickly covers more with the hat he was wearing, so only a few strands of his strawberry milk pink colored hair could be still seen.

After a moment the stranger speaks up finally, after shaking his head. Neo was confused, why was the guy apologizing? Oh well. No point in asking such questions. He stands up, and slings the guitar on to his back, shifting it so it was more comfortable, then leans over slightly and offers a hand to help the other to his feet as well. He'd noticed the phone, seeing that the screen had been broken from the fall, and he felt bad, both for the guy, and for the phone. If he hadn't tripped backwards, the phone wouldn't have ended up with a cracked screen.

He runs his hand across the back of his neck, and glances at the other guy. "U-um...here, let me...see it for a moment..." Holding out his hand, palm up, he gestured for the other to place the phone there in his hand. If and when he did, Neo then turns his back to the guy, hiding what he was doing from view, before pulling off one if his gloves, holding it in-between his teeth as he runs his fingers over the cracked screen, which, as his skin runs over it, immediately fixes itself. Once that was done, he checks for any other damage, turning the phone over in his hands, before deeming it repaired, and turning to face the other male again, pulling the glove from between his teeth and putting it back on. "Here." He hands the phone back, and smiles a bit. "Um, if you want...you wanna get something hot to drink? You look kinda...cold." Pointing at the coffee shop behind them. "My treat, yeah? By the way, my name is Takehashi, Yuuma. But just call me Neo."

Hatchiba looked his phone over, sighing in defeat. Not only was it broken, but the flash cards he had on there there a graded activity so now he was likely going to get an Incomplete. Groaning softly, he glanced up at the other male once more, knowing that standing here crying over a cell phone was probably about as first world problem as one could get. He gave the pink haired individual a rather wary look, but held out his phone to place in the mans hand. Hell, it was already broken, so not much the man could do to it.

Frowning in confusion, he watched the boy turn around, all but hiding the phone behind himself. What's he even doing to it? His mind whispered as he went up on his tip toes so that he could try and lean around and see what was going on, but before he could get a decent look the fair haired boy turned around and held it out to him again. Reaching out to take it back, his eyes widened. Taking the phone up to his face he inspected it closely, completely shocked at what he saw. The large crack that had run through the entire front side of the screen was completely gone, like it had never even been dropped an broken in the first place.

He was so caught up in the mini miricale that was in his hand, he almost missed what the other had said to him. What in the world? Had he only imagined the crack? No, if he had then the man wouldn't have asked to see it. So somehow he magically fixed it in a matter of seconds? Glancing from his phone to the other, he chose to not sound crazy and ask about a crack that showed no traces of ever being there and answered the boys question. Sticking the phone safely in his pocket, he pushed his jacket sleeve back a bit to check his watch. "Yeah, I have plenty of time actually. A nice steaming drink sounds pretty good right about now anyway." Adjusting the bag that held his books on his shoulder, he carefully walked around the other before lightly pulling open the door to the coffee shop. Which earned him some rather bitter stares from those inside when he let the cold air into there warm atmosphere. Holding the door open for the other, he continued, "Oh, i'm Hatchiba Miszukire, everyone just calls me Hatchi. Can I ask how you got the nick name Neo?" The dark haired boy was genuinely curious, since it had nothing to do with the guys name.

He stood there patiently, waiting as his work was inspected, slightly amused by the expression on the other's face. He'd find not only was it fixed, but would work even better now than before it had gotten broken and repaired, almost as if he'd gotten a major upgrade to his phone. Neo took great pride in his handiwork, even though nearly ninety eight percent of the time no one had the slightest clue how he'd done it, just absently thanking him and continuing on their way, not once taking the time to look back.

Which is why he smiled so brightly when his offer was taken to get something to drink. He was indeed happy the other male had agreed, and watched carefully as the other moved around to walk past him, opening the door and going inside. Neo follows as the door was held open for him, and he eyes it as it closes, glaring at the door for a moment before turning to face the other, hearing the person introduce himself as Hatchiba Misuzukire, but goes on to say everyone called him Hatchi. He memorized this and smiles at Hatchiba. Even though Neo could have easily I.d'd him through face recognition, scanning, and retinal match up, he did not. He didn't always want to rely on his "abilities" for everything he ever did.

Hearing the question about his nickname, he automatically responds. "Next-Generation Evolutionary Operations System, Metropolitan City." He blinks, then gets an embarrassed look on his face, before waving one hand dismissively in the air, the other scratching the side of his face with his forefinger. "It makes no sense, I know, my bad. Don't worry about it, it's nothing really. I just...um...really like computers, so...I as given a geeky computer nerd nickname, you know? Or at least my friends thought it sounded geeky." Chuckling nervously, he heads over to the counter, trying to brush off the fact he had just accidentally given his operating system name away. He hoped that Hatchi wouldn't pick up on that fact.

"So, um...what do you want? Get what you like." He too orders something, but chooses at random, because for him, the drink was just a cover, an act. Waiting for Hatchiba to order, he pays for the drinks, before allowing him to choose a place to sit while they waited for their drinks to be made. Sitting down, he glances around at all the other people who were inside there as well, before looking to Hatchiba, smiling a tiny smile. His guitar was now resting across his lap, and as he sat there, he moves slightly to pull out a pair of clip on bright neon, lime green headphones, with hot pink wires, and a star and heart design on the casing. Connected to them was a very advanced looking music player, it was nothing like anything anyone had seen before, having a unique design. Putting in one of the headphones, he turns the music player on, a bright screen flicking into existence, looking almost like a hologram, as it wasn't fully attached to the player, but hovering just above the shiny mirror like screen. "Got any favorite music?" He asks absently, clicking a finger above the image, making a swiping motion, to change the song, then touching the mirror, makes a circle pattern to turn it up, music coming from his headphones.

Hatchiba followed the other into the shop, immediately the smell of warm cinnamon rolls and straight black coffee hit him in the face. The shop was unusually packed today, people were scattered around with there newspapers and laptops, faces way to involved in whatever they were currently doing to pay much attention to what anyone around them was doing. He hated when people completely ignored there surroundings, though not five minutes ago he ran into a stranger because he had his face in his phone. Bringing his attention back to the pink haired boy, he was more than a bit surprised at his answer of the nick name.

It came out out of no where and was so straight forward. However after listening to the others explination, he immediately related it to computers. "Ah, so your into video games then? The sounds like a gaming system, I think it suits you nicely." He laughed befroe stepping up to the counter, not wanting someone he just met to waste the money but not planning on being disrespectful and denying him. "Can I get a Cinnimon Dolce Latte?" He asked, stepped back as the lady nodded and wrote down the number for his order before handing him the number. It only took about 3 minutes for the drinks to come up, one of the workers called them out and he went up and picked his own up.

Letting out a sneeze before wrapping his fingers around the warm cup and inhaling the warm steam. He followed Neo to a seat and sat back, letting the tention flow down his neck, roll over his shoulders and ebb down his arms and fingers, finally completely relaxed. He watched as the other pulled out the vibrant objects and glanced down at himself. Usually he only wore all white, or all black clothing aside from jeans, so the lime neon colors were certainly a bit different to him, and definitely made Neo stand out among the crowd. His eyes widened when he saw the technowlegy the other brought out. So he was a video game obsessed rich kid maybe? He concluded, watching in awe at the extremely high tech, holographic.

Leaning forward so he could get a better look, he had to think for a minute. "Favorite music? I know i'm a square but I Really like classic so probably that. Do you know Cannon in D?" He asked, looking over at those bright green eyes hopefully since he adored the song but had never heard it live.

"Y-yeah, I'm into video games...I guess." He smiles, blushing a bit more at the compliment he'd gotten on how the nickname suited him. Never before had he really thought about it, but now that he did...he realized Hatchi was right. It did fit him, quite well in fact. The drinks were ready, and they relaxed in the seats, Neo letting his cool off a bit before 'drinking' it. He'd gotten something rather simple, not really caring what he'd chosen.

Now, as he was listening to music, he glanced up at Hatchiba as the other leaned forward to get a closer look at his tech. Of course he'd be surprised to see something like it, considering it asn't from that time. Hearing the request, he smiles, and nods, and flips through the device, using just motions of his fingers to do so, eventually getting to the song that was asked for. Holding out the other head phone, he waits until the other had it put on before pressing play, the beautiful song coming clear from the device.

"I have several different versions of it. And not only do I have it on here...I can play it..." Raising up his guitar, he shows it to Hatchiba, grinning widely now. "On this." His fingers brush gently across the strings, a soft sound coming from it. Even his guitar was brightly colored, a hot pink and white, as well as appearing to be a piece of highly advanced technology. "If you'd like, I can play it for you?" He not only was proud of his skills with electronic devices, but also his talent at playing the electric guitar.

Running his fingers across the strings again, he tilts his head, before placing his hand on the fret board, pressing down certain place, and runs his fingers again, the sound changing. For a moment, he let's go, reaching down for a chord connected to the guitar, and plugs it into something on his leg. Even though it just appeared to be a device on his shoes, in reality, it was a part of him. "So...what do you say?" He asks after a moment, taking a drink and looking across the table at Hatchiba, wondering if the guy would low him to play the song for him. His fingers rest against the strings as he waits, his green eyes gazing at the other, a smile on his lips.

Hatchiba leaned back against the comfortable couch he had chosen to take a seat on, the drink felt amazing in his hands. He'd been running around shopping all morning on top of trying to study, so he'd been outside way more than he wanted to be, especially on a day as cold and snowy as this. Raising the cup to his mouth, he blew on it gently, not wanting to burn his mouth like he almost always managed to do when he bought coffee from a coffee shop. He was a bit surprised when he was handed a head phone, maybe that's how this new device worked?

Hatchi new that he was not the most current person, but he liked to think he payed attention to most new technology, and found it a bit strange that he had never heard or seen something like this, not even an ad or infomercial. His eyes drifted from the mans strange colored hat, down to his fingers. They seemed lithe, quick, they way they seemed to careless the guitar made it seem like they were almost meant for it. There was no denying that he was beautiful, and Hatchi couldn't help but be curious if they played as good as they looked.

Smiling lightly, he nodded at the other, a few people were already looking over in curiosity at what the two boys were doing. "Yeah, how long have you been playing?" He asked, making sure to keep his voice down as he waited for the other to start.

He waits for the other to answer, waiting patiently to hear whether or not if Hatchiba wanted to hear him play. The smile he already had on his lips grew a bit when the other agrees to listen to him play. As for the question to how long he had been playing the guitar, he just shrugs. "For a while now..." He wasn't about to tell the guy 'oh, I've been playing all my life, non biggie', because THAT would have totally went well. The other would probably think he was totally crazy, and probably leave him there at the coffee shop.

Even as he spoke he could feel the other people within the cafe start looking at them, but he doesn't really pay much attention. "Okay then...let's go..." After adjusting some things on his guitar, he takes a deep breath, and begins to play, his fingers moving nimbly and perfectly over the strings, the music just as beautiful as that of the record upon his music player. Because of it being plugged into the device upon his leg, the sound was even more amazing. The way he played was perfect, and the look on his face was quite nice to watch.

As he played, he had a small smile upon his lips, his eyes were partly closed, and his cheeks flush a tiny bit. Even more people begin to watch, but still, he pays no heed. The point he finishes he lets the last note linger, before looking up at Hatchiba, and smiles brightly. "So?" He pauses, tilting his head, his hair falling over his eyes a tiny bit, and takes another drink from his cup. "What did you think?" As he waited, he unplugs the guitar from his leg, and sets the device down across his lap again, and leans his elbows on the table. "I hope you liked it. It's not as good as I usually play, cause I haven't played in a while."