Together now and always (hsycho & Jonteshin) private(+18)

Guest アヤ

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

They stayed about 20 minutes like that... just hugging each other.. That was moment of bliss for those two.. Suddenly they heard Front door opening,and female voice saying "Kazumi! Were home!"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonteshin

kazumi got shoked and stoped hugging shi as he got up of the bed and said smilling to his mom "um welcome back mom , this is my friend shi , do you remember hem ?" he asked his mother as his mother looked at shi and said smilling "I remembered you shi , you were playing with kazumi when both of you were kids , how is your parents" kazumis mother asked shi @Jonteshin

When They heard Kazumis moms voice,they both shocked,and stood up.. "Should i leave or what" Shi whispered to Kazumi "No.. Dont leave yet" Kazumi whispered back,and when Kazumis mom came upstairs to Kazumis room,kazumi said

"um welcome back mom , this is my friend shi , do you remember hem ?"
and his mom answered
"I remembered you shi , you were playing with kazumi when both of you were kids , how is your parents?"
Then Shi frozed and went silent a second,and then he said "Hey mrs. Mishima.. And yeah.. They are fine.." "Well.. i should maybe leave.." He said "Ohh no need to Shi.. Kazumis friends are always welcomed here" His mother said,and went to downstairs

when kazumis mom went downstairs out of kazumis room kazumi smilled at shi and he got in silence blushing after that and after 5 seconds kazumi got closer to shi as he kissed his lips blushing and kazumi was on the top of shi

@Jonteshin

After Kazumis mom had went back downstairs,they just looked each other,and then Kazumi jumped on top of Shi,blushed and kissed him,and Shi bluished,and tried to answer to his lovers kiss as best as he can,and they were kissing passinately and lustfully,and after They broke their kiss,Both of them were gasping breath,and there was thin line of saliva connecting them..

kwhen kazumi broke the kiss with his lover kazumi blushed as went down kissing shis neck as he put his hands on shis hands and kazumi stoped kissing shis neck and kazumi rolled shis top up as he started to lick shis nipples

@Jonteshin

"Ka-ka...Kazumi.. Wh-what are ya ddoi-... Hnngh.." Shi tried to say,and moaned... when Kazumi started to lick his nipples.. "W-we cant do it here..n-not now.. Ur pparents are here.." Shi said,and blushed deeply

kazumi stoped as he got up of the bed and closed the door and put on a rock music so kazumis mother will not know what they are doing as kazumi went back to the bed kazumi was blushing as he felt that he wanted to touch shi as he continued licking shis nippeles as he went down and started to unzip shis jeans as kazumi took shis member in his mouth and started to lick it moving his head

@Jonteshin

"Ka-kaz~ nngh ahm.." Shi moaned,when Kazumi started to move his head towards his length.. "Oh good it feels so good Kaz~ Please dont stop!" He said,and moaned loudly again

when kazumi heared shis moans he knew that he was enjoying it as kazumi started to deep throat shis member while licking hem as he was blushing so red as he took his mouth of shis member gasping his breath and went back licking it

@Jonteshin

When Kazumi deep throated him,it felt so good,that Shi knew he would cum soon "Ka-kaz~ i-im gonna cum soon" he said.. and Kazumi just continued it.. But just before Shi would cum,Kazumi stopped and said "Not yet love.." and after that he chuckled and stood up

kazumi wanted to tease his lover as he stood up and chuckeled and got closer to shi as he started to kiss shis neck as he whispered in shis ear and said "come for me sweetie" as he went back to shis member and started licking hem whie moving his head

"Ka-kaz Nyaa! Im go-gonna cum!" Shi yelled,and came to Kazumis mouth,and he swallowed it all,and chuckled "It tasted good" Kazumi said and grinned "Th-that was awesome Kaz~" Shi said panting

• 2 weeks later...

Shi moaned lightly,and kissed his lover,tasting his own semen in Kazumis mouth, and kepeed moaning,when Kazumi keeps kissing his neck "Ka-kaz~"

"K-kazz~" Shi moans lightly,when Kazumi kisses his body,and strokes his member "Kaz~ nngh.. I-i feels so ggood..P-please dont stop~" shi bits his lower lip,and moans bc of the pleasure

Kazumi looked at shi as he smiled hearing his voice when he moaned as kazumi captured shis lips with a kiss as he rested his head on shis chest and kazumi was feeling so sleepy so he decided to close his eyes and rest a little @Jonteshin