{Group RP} Conundrum of "HELL" .... [

SCAR

{GroUP RP} ------> Conundrum Of Hell

[Plot] : Hell is mystery to us in real life. Everything we hear about "Hell" are stories made in ancient times but never experienced it in real life. But what if one day everything changes and goes by the story said

by our ancestors!!..

~~ "Satan" the ruler of Hell is suffering with something strange ..... and the "Hell" is suffering because of that... It need to be solved .. quickly before everything starts falling off its place .... If the ruler cant rule ,, evil spirits will be left loose ... Humans will be tortured by demons, yokai, and monsters. There'll be chaos everywhere...

But what is the Problem? Why cant SATAN rule?

Required positions:

* Satan (Coolcat91) *me*

* Human Boy (A bait and a lover) ----> required

* Commander of yokai and demons ----> required

* Satan's assistant (loyal servant who fulfills every wish of his master)---> required

* Human boy's best friend (A human too but with split personality)----> required

* Grim reaper ("Death god" who wants everything) ---> STANIEDCRIMSON

* Secret admirer( An Angel with a devil side ) ---> LADY MURDER

Thank you for reading this post whoever wants to apply please post below!

NOTE:*PEOPLE WHO REALLY ARE INTERESTED POST BELOW ! NO SPAMMING ALLOWED !!"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCAR

• StainedCrimson

• cowkitty

• Lady Murder

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hmmmm that's interesting! Could you talk more about the story and the characters so I can pick one?

Described the characters with their roles they will play but definition of the story wont exceed because its the summary of story once I ll be done finding the people I ll post the whole plot ... u can call this as a " SPOILER " or " TEASER " @

Ooh, I understand! You just made me more interested now hahah. Can I choose the Secret Admirer, then? :3

Sure but first .. show me a sample of your writing .. @

by writing a paragraph describing your character...

Oh, ok, sure! I'm gonne describe more about his personality and somethings about his history, but I'll add more to that, specially about the secret admirer thing, after you put the rest of the plot :)

if_i_only_could_by_shion999-d5g9snk.png

In the common sense point of view, angel wouldn't be the exact word to define Joshua. Of course, angel is his specie, is what he is, but using this to describe his personality? Not so sure. At first, he was the perfect angel being, full of light, kind, gentle, with a sincere smile to everyone he would pass by. He was one of the most powerful angels, and still is, and was surrounded by friends, joy and laughs. He would always do the tasks were sent to him and never complain about it. But at some point, after seeing so much of the world, he started to ask himself... why? Why should he be like that? Why should he help everyone and be nice to everyone when that world was already so full of darkness, when a smile was now greeted with a roll of eyes and a scoff? He actually started to doubt about the goodness itself, after seeing so many rotten things and dark hearts around the world, and that's when he started to not believe anymore in his doings. He started to get bored about his tasks, his smile now was mostly forced or a smirk, his personality got bitter and his heart got darker, which lead him to a loneliness where he would be always with eternal doubt about what he should truly believe and what he should truly be, making his own personality be always uncertain. And while he can't figure this endless inner fight, he found something to ease all this. A single human being, that once caught his attetion, was now the owner of a lot of his day hours, since, for him, watching him from aside became his new favorite hobby.

- - - Updated - - -

Ops, forgot to

Hello. I'd like to apply for the Grim Reaper position. I have to work a double shift today but I'll try to get a sample in for the character tonight after work if that's alright.

I would like to be the humans best friend. Split personality is what i am going for there. XD

I have something in mind already for him. I will post my sample tomorrow however isnce it is already late. :)

Can I be Secret admirer.

I'm not really good at rp's

I don't know if you want some one with more experience . This is like my 2 nd group rp. So if I fuck up really badly please tell me. But I really would like to join.

- I thought someone took human boy. Can I be saint's assistant?

- can I do it tomorrow. I'm about to go somewhere and I have a shit ton of homework.

1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg

Grim Reaper. Shinigami. Death. The Fourth Horseman. Thanatos. All these are names he has been called and there are many more. None of them really mean anything to him. They're empty. Mere titles that mortals and all others have placed upon him. And all fear him as they know, even those who think of themselves as immortal and will never die, fear him in their darkest and most primal places as they know that he is the true end of them all some day. Only he will live forever as death will always exist and in the end will survive all life. And yet, he finds himself wanting more. It is not enough to have the fear and respect of all those who know who he is, whether or not they have met his personally or not. No, the fear and respect is not enough. So he's gone searching of more to try and fill the void, and yet nothing satisfies him. No matter how much gold or material spoils, souls or even gaining new emotions such as apathy or mercy doesn't satisfy him. Even now he continues to search in his hunt for more, and yet never finding satisfaction.

(So yeah, i could have written more obviously but i didn't want to get into to much details. Kurai will be a catcher in the relationship. I hope i got the personality right. First time trying with split personality but i think i can make it. :p)

1304935-bigthumbnail.jpg

From kindergarten, to middle school, to high school and to university. Kurai Yoru(surname) still remembered it. His best friend, no his childhood friend had always accompanied him. The young boy was there for Kurai in tough but also in sweet times. It was understandable that Kurai developed a puppy love for his best friend. But no, it wasn't really puppy love, i nearly bordered on addiction to the other. Kurai Yoru treated his childhood friend like a little porcelain doll, not leaving him out of sight out of fear that something could happen to his little friend. But that was just towards his childhood friend.

Kurai is harboring another side, a twisted and evil mind. "All of humanity should die." was his dark self's motto only to add "Except for him." meaning his friend. Kurai's parents were alcoholics and they didn't take care of Kurai they abused him though. Physically and mentally. A burden, a monster, trash. The young lad wasn't their son, he was just a means of letting out steam. Other children humilated him, bullied him for being different. These were mostly the reasons Kurai developed another personality. A different him. But in the end, both of these sides were him. The student grew tired of keeping up a 'good' facade so he treated everyone around him like trash, just as his parents 'taught' him.

He was twisted, having a split personality. Not letting everyone closer except his childhood friend. It wasn't love but it was nearly bordering on insanity on Kurai's part. No, he didn't consider himself human anymore. After all he hated humanity. Kurai got tainted and just waited for the end. "As long as he lives...." his softer side whispered, before getting drowned again by the other side. It didn't have a name, cause Kurai still considered it a part of himself. Both were him and Kurai wouldn't have it any other way.

Applying for commander (yes i probably have too many rp's no i don't care) XD they are good stress relief.

Lucient, bored and impatient surveyed the realm around him. The dark world that harboured the demons and yokai, always wanting to break free, to rip, torture, corrupt and infect the minds of mortals. It was such an easy thing, to corrupt a mortal and he missed it so dearly. Lucient had in his long life caused many the way and corrupt more than a few humans and even one or two angels had fallen by his words, there was nothing he hated more than the pure light of an angel or undirtied soul, everyone should bear darkness and let the darkness consume them until they were no longer themselves. He was mad, mad with desire and his own darkness.

Long, sharpened nails tapped against the wooden arm of his seat. Maybe it was time to bring more chaos to the world, stir up the demons rather than give them unimportant jobs. Blood lust coursed through his veins at the thought, almost as strong as the lust for flesh and almost as satisfying when the need was met. While currently a full war was not a possibilty, perhaps he could arrange for a few more demons to be allowed to cross the realms and at a more frequent rate.

Hope its okay

its perfect: ) and
its absolutely ok! I liked the description!

Welcome to HELL

Positions left:

* Human boy ...

* Satan's assistant ...