No, Mr. Perfect! (Bikky & Ryouta Basket)

Ero Gaki

||| No, Mr. Perfect! - Private RP (Bikky &

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) |||

A Certain Boy is perfect- He is popular, he makes all the girls swoon over him, and he has many trusted friends. Because of those, no one ever disagrees with him. For short, no one says 'No' when it comes to him. He truly is living the perfect life until he met a boy who disagreed, rejected, and said 'No' to him. It all changed Mr. Perfect's life.

Characters

9zm0pk.jpg

Name: Itsuki Makishima

Nickname: Ikki

Position: Seme

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 73 kg

Interests: Food, Sleeping, Entertaining People

- Itsuki is a laid-back boy who often lazes around. Even though he is like that, everybody likes him- especially girls. He is popular enough to even have a fanclub. He makes everyone say 'Yes', until he met a guy who just rejected him straight-on.

210px-Shamuon2.png

Name: Takerou Daiko

Height: 162 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Interests: Surfing, Swimming

Position: Uke

- Quiet, hardly laughs, talks with a grin or sneer on his lips

Dai loved the sea and its smell, even if his parents told him that surfing is too dangerous from a small body boy like him, he didn't listened and enjoys it a lot, he doesn't like anybody tell him what to do.if somebody orders him if it wasn't his parents or relatives , he sneers and answer them like hell so they shut their mouth up, his best friends andhis parents call him Ko and.....

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Ryouta

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ikki!" Some girls standing by in the hallway called out to a Brunette passing by them. The brunette, also known as Itsuki Makishima, turned back and flashed a smile to those girls. "Hey." He said with a hint of a playful tone in his voice. The girls squealed as they went closer to the popular Brunette.

Itsuki was almost surrounded by his fangirls until his male buddies called out to him. "Oi, Ikki!" His friends waved at him. Itsuki grabbed that chance to break away from the huge crowd of fangirls surrounding him. He immediately ran towards his male buddies and patted their backs one by one. "Yo." He greeted casually as he grinned to them. "Any plans for today?" Itsuki asked as he gave a devilish grin. His friends chuckled. "Ikki, how about we hunt some weaklings? But not to the point where we're going to bully them." One of his friends name Gon said. Itsuki nodded. "You mean...

We're gonna tease some guys?" Itsuki asked.

"Yeah. Afterall, no matter how much you order people around.. They'll say yes without a doubt." Gon answered. Itsuki smiled and then he chuckled. "Let's do that later then. 'Would rather hang out with you guys than become a gentleman for the sake of those beautiful maidens."

Daiko 's class ended .As he heard the bell he ran outside the class , he was kind of happy that he had free time now, Thought he was a clever student and always studied but he didn't liked it a lot, He studied so that he could make a future for himself then he won't need his parents help anymore.He ran to the pool of the school and went to the clothing room to change his clothes to the swiming one.He went to the pool and stood on the edge. He looked at the clean water moving around, he felt relieved and made a perfect jump and threw him self in the pool , He fet free when water touched his body , He came to the top so he could breath, He was all wet now, He laughed slowly out of excitement and swam around .He went down again and looked around in the water, He had the ability to see things perfectly in the water without swiming glasses , He stayed there for a while then he came up to breath"Cough cough"He got the edge and breathed fast , He saw somebody called him"Ko chan!"It was his friend Haruka "Haru"He smiled as he came to the edge"U are swiming again, Really , u are ful of energy, I think I'm going to pass out after science"he looked at him "Yeah,but swiming makes me get energy , the same for surfing."He saw some students coming to the pool that was strange, haru looked and shacked"It's him and his group"I looked curiously ,"Who?"I climbed up "The ones that punched me before"I heard that before from him that some students teased him, I got angry and defend my friend.He suprised"No, Ko chan u will..."I said with a smile and a calm voice"Daijovoda!"I shouted at the group"What do u want?"

"Shit dude. You really are so troublesome." Itsuki said as he chuckled and slapped his buddy on his back. While they were walking on the hallways, one of Itsuki's buddies called Shuunsuke was telling them a story of how he was caught by his girlfriend cheating on a middle-aged woman. Itsuki really likes these times of the day where he could hang out with his friends who sees him as an equal despite the fact that he is popular.

"So where are we heading, Gon?" Itsuki asked to Gon, the guy who thought of the plan. "Catching preys are best when they're in the pool." Gon answered to Itsuki as he smirked. Itsuki nodded. "I'll probably agree with that." Itsuki replied as he placed his hand over the back of his head.

When they reached the pool grounds, Itsuki could smell the disgusting smell of overused Chlorine. He could see the floor area marked with nasty, black footsteps. "Are you sure this is the so-called 'most fun place' in the school?" Itsuki asked his friends sarcastically with a disgusted expression.

Gon, Shuunsuke, and the others agreed. They were about to change locations since the pool was dirty, smelly, and slippery when a provoking voice broke out of a sudden. It made Itsuki turn his heel back, and when he witnessed who the source of the voice was, Itsuki grinned.

A Prey.

"What do I want?" Itsuki repeated the shorter male's question. Itsuki carefully took steps forward and when he was only inches apart from the shorter boy, Itsuki smiled. "Can you please become my friend?" He asked gently.

The people around them gasped. "What a lucky boy." They said, referring to the shorter male. Itsuki's buddies smiled and nodded.

"Yes. This is what we meant for preys. We catch the weak-looking guys and let them become a part of the team to help them become stronger. Someday, they'll become predators, just like us." Gon thought to himself.

I looked at them with hate fire on my eyes, I wanted to attack them but it wasn't a good idea so I stopped, just protecting Haru.One of them walker closer to me , as he did Haru shacked and steped back, I fisted my hands"Then u are Mr.Perfect that everybody are talking about?"I sneered"I didn't saw u so strong at frist maybe that other boy could instead of u , He looks stronger."I pointed at Gon then I laughed"U guys are strong I'll agree , u can easily bully somebody and broke their bodies , sending them to the hospital but...."I smiled at my friend"There is something u can't break, no matter how much u try , u can't break the friendship and the love between peaple and the decision they made."The perfect boy seemed to like my speach , He came closer "Can u please become my friend?"He said , as he did , I heard a lot of noise around, I saw every body were watching , the students were looking kind of jealous , even Haru was suprised, one of his friends shouted"He is so lucky nee?"I heard that"what? Am I have to be lucky to befriend with this person,who the hell he think he is?"I laughed loudly as I did the place got in silence, then I slowly looked up at the boys green eyes"Yes"Everybody knew that I would say that then I sneered"even if u hear that in ur dreams , its a miracle! "I laughed everyboy were shocked"Hell no, asshole ! If u wanna be my friend then...."I put my hands on my own hair"Beg on ur knees then maybe I would"Then I laughed, the students were shocked by fear, they never had saw this ."How dares he?" "isn't he scared?"they were whispering this, I turned around and put my hand on haru's shoulder , He was shocked too"But Ko..."I smiled at him "Its fin, lets go"Then I looked back with a scary face"I was kidding.If u kill urself I won't be friend with u, because u hurt my friend.I won't forgive u for that"I said and then I turned back walking outside.

Rejected.

That was the first time somebody rejected Ikki. Ikki became flabbergasted, it took him moments to process the current scenario on his mind. Even his buddies gasped, and of course, the crowd was on the loose too. Gossiping and rumors started. "That normal looking boy just rejected Ikki-sama!" Some girls who are part of the Itsuki Fanclub said. "What the-" Itsuki's buddies murmured as they stared with fiery eyes towards the shorter male.

Not only did he reject Itsuki.. He disrespected and bad-mouthed Itsuki. And punch his friend? Itsuki would never do a thing like that. The girls frowned to the shorter male too. He was truly a disrespectful and arrogant person. Itsuki grinned. People would normally punch someone as arrogant as that swimmer, but Itsuki had patience which he could be proud of. That scenario made Itsuki peak his interests. "Oh?" He said. "Beg on my knees, you say?" Itsuki repeated. The other male suddenly turned back and walk away with his friend. Itsuki smirked to himself.

He's interesting.

Dai went out with his friend they went to the clothing room, as they did Haru said with fear "Why did u do that?"he was shocked "Why, what do u mean , didn't u said that those were the guys who bullied u?"He looked down and said slowly"Sorry..I.."Dai got his arms "Whats wrong?"He was feeling bad for Dai, He wished he have said him sooner but he couldn't help it'Those boys just now, s..somboy told me that the one who punched me Were mr.perfect's friends andthey are always wuth him, I thought like that frist that they would be them, but non of them were like those who punched me."Daiko shocked by those words "U mean it weren't them?"he felt little shy that he said such things to somebody that had nothing to do with it and that was the best student at school, now everybody will avoid him, That made him sad"How can I come to school tomorrow and the day after that??"he said inside, Haru was sad too"Sorry, Ko chan, I wanted to tell u but at that moment I couldn't speak, maybe u should just apologies then everything eould be just like it was"he looked at him when he heard the word ' apologies'"What? Me? Apologies? Never, that even makes me smaller , I shout at least keep my honor for alittle"He replied"U can tell him in somewhere that nobodysees u , and if u explain he will accept , im sure"Dai was confused"Please, can u leave me for a while? I have to think what should I do now."Haru was sad , he didn't wanted to go but he couldn't help it so he bowed"Sorry Ko chan"Then he left , Daiko sigh and took of his swiming pants, then he wore a towel around his waist .He dried himself up and after a while he went home.

The next day, Itsuki was surrounded by girls again. Usually, they would flirt with him but at that moment, all of them were worried because of the scene he caused yesterday. "I-Ikki-kun.." They said, their eye evident with seriousness and concern. Itsuki flashed his usual smile. "I'm okay, those hurts didn't hurt me at all. " He answered, reassuring his fans that everything is alright. The girls were relieved, and when Gon and the others arrived, the girls broke free of Itsuki.

"Ikki, yesterday.." Gon and Shuunsuke reminded. They were about to continue talking until Itsuki cut them off. "Don't make a big deal out of it." He replied energetically. The gang felt relived that Itsuki didn't become all that pissed off towards that guy. "That guy.. I want to meet him again. Do you know where I could see him?" Itsuki asked Gon. Gon nodded. "I think he always swims in the pool after dismissal." Gon answered. Itsuki thanked Gon/ "I might talk to him later." Itsuki thought as he smirked slightly.

• 3 weeks later...

Dai came to school in the same time he always did.As he entered the gate , He could feel the glares all over him.He just couldn't resist .So he walked faster to the class but the situation hadn't changed because even his classmates were glaring at him, not everybody most girls , since most of the boys were jealous of Itsukii, They were even kind of proud of their brave classmate, they ran to him and tried to cheer him up"Don't worry Takerou, you did the right thing! You are so brave that you said such things to that damn perfect and don't worry the rumors aren't all about you , The story of bullying peaple that you said yesterday is the conversation everybody are talking about, soon his fans will decrease.good job!"When Daiko heard what he said, he felt sorry for the boy, he didn't know what to do since if he said that he was wrong ,the rumors about him will be more than it was so he rathered shut his mouth up but he wanted to apologies but how!The teacher came inside the class and didn't ket him thing about those stuffs anymore"I will find a way, only If I can talk to him alone but his friends are always with him like his tail, He I managed to tell him, he will surely understand."that was the last thing he said inside and quit thinging and listened to the lesson.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.