Rescuing the Silent (Bikky and kittypanda)

Ero Gaki

There is a new teen at school and he has a hard time fitting in because of one problem that he has... He is deaf. So everybody picks on him knowing fully well that he can't hear and all he really wants is a friend. But what happens when one of the school jocks sees another student picking on the poor kid? Does he jump to his defense? Or does he walk away?

0_b8fc9_8ae389b9_L.jpg

Name: Genzo Kaburagi

Role: Seme

- Genzo is a delinquent who gives a stoic air towards someone who he isn't close with. He usually doesn't give a damn to anybody, but he does have a soft spot in his heart where he couldn't help but give a hand to those who are weaker and unfortunate.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Ero Gaki

shoA3.jpg

Name: Akihiko Niwa

Role: Uke

~Akihiko has a birth defect- he is deaf, but that doesn't mean that he isn't friendly even though he can't talk very well nor can he hear. People tend to make fun of him because of it- however, little do they know he can read lips rather well and does know what they are saying by just looking at their mouths.

"This is where your locker is at Niwa-kun," A tall blonde haired woman had said to the young brunette who just nodded his, he knew what she had said since he could read her lips. He than said thank you in sign language. She was surprised at that, she wasn't expecting him to do that.

"Um, your welcome?" She than walked away leaving him alone. The cute brunette felt himself get turned around- his gray blue eyes went wide as he felt his back hit the hard metal of the locker. Three boys were surrounding him, one of them was holding him by his shoulder- a cocky smirk was across the shaggy black haired males tan face.

"Well, well, well- lookie here! We got a mr. deaf here!" The male and his friends were laughing but sadly the poor brunette couldn't but only read the guys lips. "....." He couldn't say anything but watched as the raised a fist up like he was going to punch him. Gray blue eyes closed tightly waiting for the impact.

Genzo was at his usual spot. As usual, being juvenile delinquent, Genzo skipped his class again. Of course, being a bully as he is, he relies on some of his nerdy classmates to make his projects and assignments. He got the name 'Lethal Thug', because when one messes with him, those idiots will be admitted to the hospital.

That's just how strong he is.

Genzo blew the smoke out of his mouth. He stood up from sitting on the ground and threw his unfinished cigarette on the ground. He stepped on it and twisted his foot. "Today is boring as usual." Genzo murmured to himself. Genzo violently kicked the rooftop exit open, and then he climbed downstairs.

He, having no particular plans at all, was just loitering in the school premises.

Two very beautiful girls (one with long flowing brunette hair and light blue eyes while the other had short layered black hair and dark brown eyes), were slowly walking pass Genzo- talking to one another. "Did you hear about the new kid?"

The one with short layered black hair and dark brown eyes spoke to her friend who was nodding her head; causing her long flowing loose brunette hair to move along with the motion. "Yes I did~ I heard he is very cute!" She giggled lightly while her friend giggled along with her.

"I know I heard that too but I also heard that he can't hear..."

"You mean he's deaf?" The black haired girl nodded her head causing the other to sigh softly.

"Well that's a real shame..."

They continued to talk while they were on their way to their own lockers.

Else where, the brunette haired male was up against his locker with one guy pinning him to it with his fist raised up. But he decided to change his mind as a wicked smirk crossed over his face.

"I wont hit you... But..." He looked over at one of his friends who walked over towards Akihiko making him start to shake even more. What did these guys want from him! "Can you hear me?" The guy that walked up to him said quite loudly in his ear, unfortunately all he heard was white noise, nothing. But he did feel the breath on his ear causing him to shiver. Why were they messing with him?

"Bitches." Genzo muttered as he heard some girls gossip over some disabled guy. Genzo wasn't really a kind person enough to care for others, but it just bothers him on why they have to talk behind their backs and not just

bring the whole thing up with their fists. He's that kind of person, being a delinquent and all.

While loitering, Genzo saw a vending machine. He caressed his throat and felt that he really needs to drink something and kill his thirstiness. Genzo went towards the vending machine and then he got a coin from his pocket. He inserted the coin on the vending machine and then he chose a can of Red Tea. The can fell, and then Genzo grabbed it and he immediately opened it.

While drinking his Red Tea, he heard some noise near the lockers-lobby. "Troublesome." He thought. He knew well that the noise came from some delinquent-wannabees who were picking the weak. Being curious and bored, Genzo went towards that area to witness what really was going on.

"P-l-e-a-s-e..." Akihiko spoke slowly since he was trying to figure out how to pronounce the words. He couldn't hear what they sounded like so he was having a hard time speaking. That just caused the guys to laugh loudly at how he sounded.

"Oh? You can't speak well either! This is great!" The group of guys was laughing, the brunette knew they were laughing at him which caused him to frown and downcast his light gray blue eyes. It wasn't his fault that he had a hard time saying words...

"So you can't hear, and you can't talk! Wow!" The laughter stopped when the guy holding him pushed him even harder into the metal locker causing a small whimper to escape from Akihiko's kissable lips. It was starting to dig into his back (the locker handle).

"Awe how cute, he can at least make sounds!" Even more snickering was coming from the boys, the brunette was taught to never fight nor did he like it... But somehow he knew one of these days he is going to have to try and take up defensive classes.

A sound of something flying was evident on the lobby. Suddenly, a can of Red Tea hit the leader of the group who was bullying the poor disabled boy. "What the-" the leader angrily yelled, but as he turned back to lool at the suspect, the leader's devilish eyes immediately transformed into that of a scared puppy's. The same went with his subordinates who were picking on the deaf boy. "G-GENZO!" They all yelled out of terror.

"You lowlives. Picking on somebody who cannot hear. If you're doing that to increase your reputation, then you truly have stooped so low. Your act of being arrogant disgusts me. If I were a professional director, I'll truly scrape your faces off of the showbiz world." Genzo answered with a cool tone but an ominous aura. The bullies immediately ran for their lives.

Genzo went closer to the deaf boy. He first picked up the can, and then he shot it perfectly inside the garbage can. Genzo looked at the disabled boy and then he examined him at first. "Can you really not hear me?" He asked while forming each syllables on his lips thoroughly.

Gray-blue eyes widened when they watched the guys who were messing with him run away like a bunch of scared little puppies with their tail between their legs. But before he could relax he flinched slightly when the other male walked up to him.

However, he realized that he was only asking him a simple question. Looking at his lips and watching the other speak- he smiled brightly. 'I' Akihiko pointed to himself than he tried forming the words carefully while spelling them out with his hand. "C-a-n-n-o-t...." He spoke slowly wondering if he said it correctly.

Than he pointed to his ear and finally at the guy in front of him. All together he was saying 'I cannot hear you.' He than did the sign that meant thank you for saving me. His smile never dropped from his face. Akihiko was quite happy that somebody was talking to him even though his speech pattern is slightly broken up.

Genzo looked closely to the shorter male's gestures. Genzo wasn't really a smart guy, but he caught up well with the disabled boy's actions. Genzo just nodded, implying that he could understand what the other male was saying. When Genzo noticed how the deaf boy smiled so widely, Genzo blushed, as he averted his gaze.

Still, Genzo wanted to talk to the disabled boy. He took peak of Genzo's interests. Genzo found it troublesome to form some sign language and all, so he grabbed his touch-screen phone from his pocket and then he started to type. After typing, he showed the screen to the other male.

"So, are you alright? Did they hurt you physically?" was the question flashed on the screen. It wasn't like Genzo at all. Being a juvenile delinquent, he doesn't give a damn to almost everybody- but this deaf boy was really something. If there was something to describe this scenario, the deaf boy.. attracted Genzo towards him.

• 2 weeks later...

Akihiko's gray-blue eyes looked at the touch screen phone and read the message- he furrowed his nicely sculpted brunette eyebrows together before taking out his own touch screen phone out of his back pocket.

He wasn't aware that the other had blushed at his bright smile. His lightly tanned fingers were tapping on the screen. He was writing a response back to the other males question, when he was finished he turned his phone around so that the other male could see.

On his own phone he had this written- "Kind of, when they jacked me up against the locker they ended up hurting my back." The brunette tilted his head to the side in a cute and innocent kind of way, the expression on his face was now of discomfort since his back was starting to hurt due to the locker handle being jabbed into it.

Genzo read the message that the deaf boy typed on his touch screen phone. Genzo then typed back immediately and showed it to the shorter male. "Would you like me to take you to the Infirmary?" He asked as he looked at the deaf boy's eyes directly.

Genzo's gaze was as if telling the other one that it really is necessary for him to go to the Infirmary. Those gaze were sharp and serious, but behind it shows the out-most care for the disabled boy. Genzo stared at him for about a few seconds until he found it awkward and looked away.

He typed again and flashed the screen in front of the deaf boy. "I'm not forcing you though." Or so he says, but the way he looked at the other one was as if telling him that he really should let the school doctor treat his fragile back immediately.

A light blush crossed over Akihiko's lightly tanned cheeks, the way the other was staring at him was making him feel slightly uneasy but he did- however, read the message that the other wrote to him, he was about to type out no and that he was fine. Which was a lie... His back was hurting like hell now... He exhaled softly, his blush was still on his cheeks.

He clearly had no choice in the matter- so it seems. He typed back on his phone and showed the taller male what was written. "Um... Sure... Since I don't know where that is at." The brunette turned his phone back towards him and started typing once again.

Akihiko finished writing something else and showed the other what was written once again. "Um.. Thank you..." He was looking off to the side with his still red cheeks.

Genzo felt relieved when the shorter male agreed on his offer. He knew that his back hurt, since his body is so fragile and selicate. "Can you walk properly?" He asked immediately through words, which was truly stupid of him to do so. It seemed that for a moment, he forgot that he was communicating to a deaf boy

Genzo realized then when the other male stared at him. Genzo's cheeka flushed out of embarrassment. He typed the question that he just said in the phone and showed it to the other male. Genzo then typed an additional sentence. "If you're having troubles walking with that hurting back, tell me so that I can carry you." Genzo flashed the screen to the boy again

It wasn't really embarrassing for Genzo. It was as if he forgot that he was a Juvenile Delinquent. It wasn't really like him at all, but the deaf boy is an exemption. It wasn't because he was disabled, but the deaf boy is interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Gray-blue eyes watched the guy speak and almost giggled softly- well almost. But his eyes did however scan across the others phone screen, reading what was written there. Akihiko nodded his head slowly- he understood what the male was saying.

His brunette bangs swayed slight across his forehead as he nodded. Just as he even tried to move forward; a pained expression crossed over his lightly tanned face. He couldn't believe how much it hurt until he actually tried to move. He decided to try once more and whimpered lightly.

Those jerks apparently jacked him up against the lockers pretty ruffly. Well, to the point where it hurt to actually move. But- he didn't want to be carried.

Sadly, his body was screaming in protest to stop moving. Great... His gray-blue eyes closed tightly as more pain shot up his spine.

Genzo sighed when he saw how the deaf boy pushes himself. So it really is painful, huh. "You're really a handful." He muttered as he lowered his back a little and then he himself placed the deaf boy's arms over his shoulders and with a swift move, he stood up with the deaf boy on his back.

Genzo's hands gripped the other male's thighs securely. He trusted the other that he'd hold onto Genzo's shoulders tightly. "I'm gonna make those guys pay." He said with a hint of anger. The other male couldn't hear him, and he didn't want the deaf boy to hear such a violent line.

He walked carefully. It'll be a huge problem if the deaf boy would fall on his back- It's truly a gruesome image. He finally arrived at the infirmary, and the school doctor was in. Genzo softly and carefully laid the deaf boy's body on the bed with the assistance of the school doctor. He explained what happened, and then the school doctor patted Genzo's head.

"You did a great job again of helping others, Gen-chan." The beautiful female doctor said gently.