The Secret Uzumaki That Loved Itachi (Yang+Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

RedAnimeDude.jpg

Name: Roxas Namikaze

Element: Wind

Personality: Kind and a bit shy. He has a tendency to sort of stalk the people he likes, but doesn't mean to. He likes to be cheerful and calm in any situation and is just like his father when it comes to the serious yet mysterious sides of him.

Special/ Forbidden Jutsu: Resurrection (A jutsu like Granny Chiyo's that uses life force, but unlike her's Roxas' jutsu wont kill him, it just puts enough life into the body to start the heart again and the dead person must do the rest)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• yin_yang_lover

It felt cold, so- so cold... White was the only thing seen... Where am I? What happened... Pale hands lifted up to an equally pale face with long lines on either side of a slightly pointed nose. Dull onyx-gray eyes looked down at the purple painted nails.

Long raven strands framed the pale scuffed up face. Oh.. That's right... My... Little brother- killed me... I remember a big fight causing me to... Use that jutsu... To seal Orochimaru away... At least Sasuke.... Knows the truth.

And that can bring me peace. In the outside world a lifeless corpse of one Itachi Uchiha was laying down with a small smile plastered across his face.

Roxas had secretly loved Itachi for a long time. He had known him for a small while, more through the Akatsuki then anything. He had joined for a bit, but when Pain had discussed getting rid of him he fled. Not long after that Pain had caught up with him and they talked about letting him live...he swore under an oath him and Pain made to never speak of the Akatsuki and what they were about. Roxas didn't wish for death so not once did he ever breath a word of what he knew.

Seeing Itachi die killed him inside, he had always wanted to be with Itachi...yet he didn't know what to do. As he had thought hard about everything he could do and he decided to revive him.

He quickly appeared near Itachi's body and his hands glowed blue. He hovered them over the dead body and he used his powers to force life into the body. This did take a lot of power from him, since he had to also heal the illness Itachi had hidden. He was relieved when he felt a heart beat in Itachi's chest. He then disappeared and watched for any sign that Itachi would be able to rise again, hoping he was strong enough to fight the hands of death

The once lifeless body soon started to twitch, the fingers that were lying beside the body started to flex slowly but surely. Long black eyelashes started to flutter just a bit- a low cough came from the body- blood was rolling down the side of the man's kissable lips.

It looked like the man had beaten death. The tore up looking man opened his eyes slowly. Blinking them a few times- surprised that he could actually see. He was sure that he had died... Long raven hair was loose and surrounding the mans head like black ink being spilled out of an ink bottle.

Itachi Uchiha was once again alive... He laid upon the ground just staring up at the sky with a blank look in his gray-onyx eyes. Why was he breathing? Why was he alive? He was fine with just laying here slowly fading away... His once peaceful smile fell from his lips.

This wasn't normal... Itachi slowly lifted his hand up to his eyes and stared at it with that same blank look in his eyes. Just than he sensed another's presence, his eyes became half lidded- he was so very tired... All he wanted to do was go back to sleep forever...

"Come out... I know your hiding somewhere..." His voice was cracked up and scratchy due to him not using it for a while.

Roxas gasped and clenched his teeth. He knew what he did was wrong.....that Itachi wanted peace....but he knew what Sasuke was doing.....the path he was going to go down...and he didn't want to see either of the Uchiha's waist their life

He came out, landing by Itachi and softlu looking at him, his blue eyes holding a bit of sarrow and nervousness.

"I'm sorry......but......I'm Roxas.....maybe you remember me.....maybe not.....s-sorry for runing your peace....but your peace wouldn't have lasted long.....

He began explaining what he heard Toby was plotting, and how Sasuke fit into it all

(I do not know anything past Naruto fighting the tailed beasts, please lets not ruin it for me, I'm currentally watching them)