Credits
    Amander123 Inventory
    Onodera Grell Shouta Kisa Alois

New York Allows Same-Sex Marriage

This happened over here in the USA a couple months ago and I was so excited I was also surprised to see that a few Republicans actually voted in favor of same-sex marriage.

Only 5 states (Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont, as well as the District of Columbia) have same-sex marriage legalized but New York is now the largest state to have it.

I feel that this is a great accomplishment in a sense that New York is a heavily populated and influential state. Not just influential in America, but also other countries as well. So with this passing I'm hoping that other states soon follow

This is just one more step towards worldwide acceptance of the gay and lesbian community.

Here is the article from The New York Times:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits
    Macys Inventory
    Shuui YO Host 2017 YO Host 2016 Hyou
    It would be great if in each country gay marriages would be allowed at least in 1 city, so that gay people from every country would have the possibility to get married if they want to. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Yaoi Fan
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    BasePairWobble Inventory

Hey =) i already wrote a post about this subject but i didn't want to open a new thread so here it goes again:

i just read about the New York same-sex marriage law and in that article were such amazing pictures that i tought i could post them here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] those two look sooo happy it really touches me

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] the text below the pictures says that these two old man have been together for 51 years! That's so cute =)

Credits
    Nena21 Inventory
    Kaname Shirakawa Akira Akihito Takaba Kaname Shirakawa
    The pics are so cute! The first one is really touchy and they look so happy indeed!

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles