My Love.. Free! RP ( Seijuro X Makoto RP ) ( Raspberry379 & CutiePie ) [R18]

CutiePie

WARNING

My Love... Free! is a R18 RP. It may contain S&M and also this is an fanfic RP. Seijuro X Makoto.

An RP Between @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
& @
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

----------------------------

Makoto was walking with Haruka to go to Haruka's house. "hey, Haru-chan..i was thinking to have a maid in my house.." Makato said while he started to strech his body. "why?" Haruka wondered. "well..because i've seem pretty busy doing house work. and i need somebody to help me clean my house. because school and the club is my important things." Makato smiled. Makoto and Haruka see Haruka's house. "alright..i'll leave.." Haruka said while he goes to his house and opened the door. "alright! see you then!" Makato smiled.

Makoto walked to the stairs and he meet cats. "aww..what an adorable cats!" Makato seem very happy that he meet the cats. the cats started to walked to Makoto's feet. "haha.." Makato smiled. he looked at his right side. he see the Samezuka academy swimming team leader. he was wondered if he see him before.. "uh..hello.. are you the Samezuka academy swimming team leader?" Makoto smiled looked at the leader. the cats started to hiss when they see the leader.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• raspberry379

Seijuurou walked out of the academy compound, sighing and running a hand through his hair. He was feeling a little frustrated, so he had decided to talk a walk. 'Damn... I'm out of money again...' The red-haired teen usually used to go and work some small part-time job, but recently he hadn't been able to go out and work because of his school work and all. His parents only paid for his education fees, as they wanted him to 'learn to earn for himself' or something.

He was passing by a small street that split into two paths- one leading to a tall stairway, the other turning right and forming another alley- when he heard 'Samezuka'. Seijuurou stopped in his tracks and turned to look at his left, as that was where the voice had come from. "Yes, i am. But..." Narrowing his eyes at the olive-haired teen, a flash of recognition struck the red-head's brain. "Oh! Um, are you the Iwatobi swim team captain?" He asked the other politely.

"hahaha.." Makoto smiled. "i'm not. i'm just a member. Gou is the captain." Makoto started to stand up and go to Sei's direction. "my name is Makoto. Makoto tachinaba. it's nice to meet you." Makoto said, kissed Sei's hands like a man and woman does. "you looked sad...are you okay?" Makoto asked. "you can tell me everything!" Makoto patted Sei's head.

Seijuurou blushed at the immense kindness Makoto was showing him, also he felt a little embarrassed when the olive-haired teen had kissed his hands but he chose to act like it didn't bother him much. "U-Um... My name is Seijuurou Mikoshiba and i's nothing really." He smiled at Makoto. "I'm just... going through a little rough patch right now. Nothing else." As much as he felt warmed by the others kind words, Seijuurou couldn't bring himself to tell Makoto that he was having a little trouble in finding a part-time job. At least, his manly-pride wouldn't let him.

"oh? really? you have trouble finding some?" Makato wondered, looking at the Red-haired one.. he really desperate wanted a job. "hm...i'll pay you 1000 yen for a month if you worked at my house, as a maid." Makato smiled and patted Sei's head. "i will try to not do anything to you." Makato chuckled, he stared at Sei. he looked embrassed.

"Um, are you sure?" Seijuurou asked Makoto uncertainly. It seemed a little strange that he would be offering so much of money just for working as a maid in the others house. 'But i need the money...' The red-head thought to himself. Letting out a soft sigh, Seijuurou looked up at Makoto uncertainly. "I'm willing to work for you, but this all seems too easy. Are there any conditiions?"

"conditions? no...i'll i need is you to give what i want, okay?" Makoto said, he stared at Seijuro's body. he started to smile. "and yes. i'm sure." Makoto patted the red-headed's head. "but..you have to wear some maid clothes." Makoto chuckled.

"M-Maid clothes? But..." Seijuurou stared slightly wide-eyed at Makoto. He wanted to say something but he also badly needed the job. It paid pretty well after all, and if he only needed to sacrifice his pride then it was a sacrifice he was willing to make. Biting his lower, the red-head swallowed his ego and smiled at Makoto; extending his hand forward. "Okay, Makoto. I'll accept your kind offer. When do i start?" He asked, feeling a little relieved that he finally got a job and a little nervous too. He didn't really have any experience in being a maid, but he was willing to give it his all.

"you can start it today." Makoto smiled. "if you wan't. if you don't you can start it tomorrow." Makoto patted the red-headed's head. he seem very happy that he found a worker that willing to be a maid. 'well..i might say i won't do anything to him.. but, i'm feeling like i'm going to do something to him. he will looked cute if he use the maid outfit!' Makato though. he was smiling around and touched his olive-head.

Seijuurou fidgeted a little and scratched his cheek, blushing slightly when Makoto patted his head. "Um, i think i'll start today." He smiled at the olive-haired teen. "Can you lead the way to your house please?" Seijuurou asked Makoto sweetly.

Makoto blushed when he see Sei blushing face. "alright." Makoto said, he started to walk. he turn around and see Seijuro followed him. he sighed as in a reliaved way. when they finally arrived, Makato take his keys and opened the door he goes in and closed the door when Sei goes in.

Taking off his shoes, Seijuurou walked into Makoto's hall; looking around and taking in the new surroundings. "You have a nice house, Makoto." He turned and smiled at the olive haired teen. "So... Um, should i get started?" The red-head turned away from the other to look at a picture-frame which was hanging on the wall. 'Hmm... Maybe the people in the photo are Makoto's parents...'

Makoto smiled, he patted Sei's head. "i could read your face, and yes.. it's my parents." "and thank you. and also i'll give you the clothes, okay?" Makoto started to walk to his room, he take a clothes that are on the bed. he walked back to the living room and gived Sei the clothes. "you can change on the bathroom." Makoto smiled. "or you can change on my bed." Makoto laughed. "just kidding, don't get it to serious okay?" Makoto chuckled.