I Spy (Jahero and SqueezeBabe) - 18+

SqueezeBabe

The first thing he noticed was the thumping headache. The second, that he was in a bed that wasn't his own.. and the third, the third was that the body he was draped over, was certainly not that of a womans. James gingerly opened his eyes, wincing as the light of the room stabbed into his skull, his headache already worsening. He groaned softly, he was indeed in bed, with another man, but it was the who that was more troubling than the what.

He rolled away from the sleeping form, dragging the sheet with him, and only then noticing that he was completely naked. His face flushed bright red and he quickly turned to look at the figure in the bed next to him; who was as naked as he was. He buried his face into his hands and moaned. What the hell had happened?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• jahero

Kadan rolled in the sheets, he felt kind of clammy and could find a good place to settle down in bed. he slowly opened his eyes, his face buried into the pillow. He felt another moving about and as the sheets were pulled from his naked body he slowly turned his blue eyes onto the naked man that was standing there looking at him. Still being half asleep he was calm for a few moments before it all came rushing to his head. He closed his eyes and started to blink hoping the man would go away but he just stared.

"What are you doing here?!...." Kadan said slowly holding his head and sitting up looking about the room. This was his home alright, which made him more as ease but the figure in front of him just made his heart drop . Why of all the people in that bar last night would he has to had taken him home, and then out of everything else....

" Why are you in my home?" Kadan asked a little more friendly as he moved around to find some clothing

James rummaged around on the floor for his own clothes, finding them spread out all over the room. It looked like a game of strip-poker gone horrible wrong. "Why am I here?, I'm here because your drunk arse couldn't find it's way home and the bar owner made me take you with me!" He found his jeans which he pulled on, not bothering to find his underwear first; was he even wearing any to begin with? He rubbed his temples, frowning at the headache, the hazy memories of the night before just out of his reach...

"I was in the bar drinking... YOU came along and gatecrashed, got more drunk than me, the bar owner made me take you home... Like What The Fuck! As if I want to be taking YOU home with me? There were chicks in that bar, I could be waking up under a pair of really nice tits, but no..." His mouth felt like the great god Cthulhu had taken a dump in it, "Your house was closer than mine... so we ended up.. here..." sure, that's how they'd gotten to be in his house, but how the hell had they ended up in bed?

Kadan found his jeans under the bed, went to go put them on and dropped them back on the floor. " I need a shower, Dont you dare leave. We still need to find out what the hell happened... " Kadan said stumbling into his bathroom and turning on the hot water, standing in the water and watching the things of last night go down the drain. -eeeaa- he mumbled as the hot water hit his body. He washed up quickly and walked back into the bedroom roaming around for something new to put on as he tracked water around the house.

" The first time im home in a month and you end up coming back with me. I thought i lost you in london" Kadan spoke finally putting on some clothing.

"London? Don't talk to me about London, that was a job that went horribly wrong, and I didn't even have anything to do with it!" James wandered around aimlessly for a moment, "Fuck it, who says that you get to be the only one having a shower?" He made his way to the bathroom, careful not to slip on the water on the floor, "Oi! Didn't your parents ever tell you that you had to dry yourself first?" he called out as he adjusted the water and stepped in. The heat did wonders for his shoulders, but absolutely nothing for his headache, and even less for his memories... he glanced through the water and saw his underpants in the corner... well that solved one mystery, except how the hell did his pants end up in here, and his jeans in the bedroom?

He turned the water off, and dried himself as best he could, sluicing the water from his body, he was still damp, but at least he wasn't dripping water everywhere. He picked the underpants up off the floor and examined them, only to find that they weren't really his after all... so no mystery there... perhaps he just wasn't wearing any to begin with? He pulled his jeans back on over his damp legs and walked back to the bedroom, "Is my shirt anywhere about?"

Kadan pointed to piece of a shirt on the floor. " I believe its there in pieces. Your more then welcomed to the closet" he said trying to clean up his watery mess. " And as for London like heck you didnt, if you wouldnt have gotten in my way, the darn job would have gotten done the way it needed to be done, but oh no. You wanted to blow crap up and we almost got blasted back home" kadan said now picking up the dirty home. Hi headache was slowly going away but now he was hungry and kind of tired. How much sleep did he even get. Then it hit him for a moment. ... he shook his head to get ride of the thought.

"so did we..?"

"I'm supposed to blow shit up, that's my job" James picked up the pieces of his shirt, "That was my favourite shirt too!" he said forlornly, rubbing the ruined fabric between his fingers. He looked suspiciously over at Kadan, "Did we do what?" He knew what the other was getting at, but he refused to even entertain the idea. "As far as I'm concerned we didn't do anything except... get drunk, have difficulty taking our clothes off, and then falling asleep in the same bed..." He chewed his lip for a moment, a twinge reminding him that what he'd just said wasn't entirely true.

He huffed, "I don't have time for this shit, I need to get back to my house and get me some decent clothes..." He pawed through the wardrobe looking for a suitable shirt to wear, picking out a plain black one. "I am going to go home, get me something to eat, and see if I can't do something about this hangover... just how much did we drink anyway?"

kadan looked at James with a questioned look. " Ya about your home umm, i wouldnt got there just yet. it seems like at some point last night I may have blew up your home and or something of the likely hood. so your stuck with me until i can figure out what i did. As for the drinking I think it was some of that new stuff burn had just gotten in stock. we each had a few bottles of the testing it out if i recall. "

Kadan watched James as he moved about, flashes of his night with James were being playing in his head. He could feel his body getting hotter. ' what the hell' he thought to himself as he tried to think of something else. " how about that food?"

James turned to look at Kadan, horror etched on his face, "You blew up my house?! Seriously? What the fuck?! I am NEVER drinking with you ever again! In fact, what the hell were you doing at MY bar anyway? You're trying to tell me that we left the bar, you blew up my house, and now we're here?" James shook his head in disbelief. "Fuck this, I'm getting food..."

"I said i may have blown up your house, that or something of the shorts. Just dont go home " Kadan spoke grabbing his car keys. " Come on, we will go out and eat and then we can drive by your place if you would like" kadan spoke grabbing a jacket and heading towards the door

James snorted, "So now you're telling me that you can't remember if you blew my house up or not?" He followed Kadan out to his car, climbing into the passenger seat. He pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment, "Fine, whatever, I can't think properly until I get rid of this headache..." He folded his arms across his chest and leaned back into the seat, the cold air from the airconditioning at least making him feel a little more human... he needed food, his own clothes... and he needed to find out what had happened.

Kadan drove a nice icey blue mustang, with black leather seats and neon lights inside. He started up the engine and it purred softly. He kicked it in gear and headed to his favorite place to eat which over looked the open water that danced around the east side. " Can you look around for my sunglasses please. the sun is killing my eyes. " Kadan asked as he tried to block the sun from his face

James leaned over and popped open the glove box to look for the sunglasses, snorting as he did so. The glove box was full of condom wrappers and other sex-related paraphernalia. "Jesus, do you use your car as a brothel or something?" he exclaimed as he gingerly pushed the rubbish around. "I mean, I know the ladies love the car and all... but I feel sorry for your upholsterer.." The sun was shining brightly into his own eyes and he squinted against the glare, pulling down the sun visor. The sunglasses in question fell onto his lap. He picked them up and gave them a perfunctory clean and tossed them over to Kadan, leaning back into the seat once more.

"As i recall you didnt seem to mind the mess last night. What was it you said. That you were happy i had one on hand" Kadan grinned as he placed his sunglasses on his face and turned a winding corner, pulling the car up to a small house looking business with a small sign that read open. " go on, lets eat" Kadan opened his door and walking into the small diner smell wonderful, as he walked in. His favorite table by the window was free like normal with his cup of coffee waiting for him. " Good morning" he called and on a T everyone said good morning Kadan.

James was immediately suspicious. "Why the fuck would I be glad about something like that... Did we... share a woman or something?" his brows creased in concentration. He couldn't remember there being a woman, and the room hadn't smelt of perfume or anything feminine when he'd woken up, and for that matter, there was no woman in the room either. James sat down in the other chair, "It looks like you've got everyone here well trained; come here often?" he said sarcastically as he shifted in the chair to get comfortable, picking up the menu to help decide on something to eat.

"I enjoy the view here. I always come here on the same day at the same time. Not that i really recall but they say they can always tell when im going to stop by, so i come here when i get the niche to. " Kadan said drinking his coffee. A young woman walked up to the table. " Kadan you brought a friend, this is a first." The lady smiled. Her name tag said molly on it and she was very bubbly. " What can i get you sir?" she asked looking at james

"Eggs" he said immediately, "sunny-side up... and bacon, LOTS of bacon... aaaaand mushrooms..." James licked his lips in anticipation of the greasy breakfast killing his hangover. "Oh, and a pot of Earl Grey tea thanks." He smiled a winning smile at the waitress and gave her his "come hither" look, "I'm not exactly a friend, more of a work associate" he corrected. He watched the waitress walk away, eyeing off the way her arse moved under her skirt with a grin.

"Dont even think about it prev~ shes not for you" Kadan said as he watched James watch Molly. "She is to sweet for you " Kadan began to laugh under his breath. about 15 minutes later both of there food was brought to the table. James and his eggs, bacon, and tea. Kadan had a steak, with eggs, and bacon; both had tea. " There steak is the best " a happy face came across kadans face as he dug into his meal

James snorted at Kadans comments, "Since when has that stopped me before? Is not like you can talk, how often do you need to get the seats cleaned in your car?" he said around a mouthful of eggs. When he'd finished shoveling his breakfast down his throat, he sat back in the seat with his cup of tea, he was feeling far more human than what he'd felt when he woke up earlier that morning. "So," he said, taking a mouthful of his tea, "What did we do last night, and more importantly, why did we wake up in the same bed... naked I might add."

Kadan drinks some of his tea and looks James dead in the eyes. " We fucked," Kadan said with little emotion. it had all came back to him as they drove up here. It started in the car and then on the stairs, the kitchen floor and then finally the bed room.

James nearly dropped his tea. "We WHAT? No way! Impossible! I like girls, not guys, there is no way I'd fuck you!" His heart sank a little, so what would it mean if they really had? Did this mean that he was gay? He shook his head and mentally corrected himself, it would mean that he was bi - after all, he still liked girls didn't he?

Kadan nodded. " Thats good because you didnt fuck me I fucked you. The noises you made and I bent you over the car seat" kadan thought back recalling the night as it slowly played like a movie in his head. The noise he got james to make as they fucked were nothing more then heart pounding. Just thinking about it was making him hard again

James shook his head, "Not possible. I think I'd know if I had a cock up my arse, and I certainly don't feel like I got pounded. You sure it wasn't ME fucking YOU?" He made a face, "If any of this is true, then I'm going to need something a little stronger than tea..." He finished the cup in front of him, "and even IF any of this was true, why the hell would I let you fuck me? I don't even like you!"

"You were drunk stupid nether of us were in are right minds and fourth more why would i want to fuck you? " Kadan said eating a piece of steak. "Besides maybe thats why you wanted me, because you hate me so much you know?" Kadan grinned and looked at James. " OOooho ho ho, ya i get it now. that was your plan wasnt it?" Kadan said getting closer to James now wanting answers as he toyed with the poor guy sitting across from him

"HA! You just said that you DID fuck me and now you're trying to tell me you don't even know why you did it?!" James snorted, "If anyone should asking anything about plans, it should be ME asking YOU what the hell YOUR plan was!" He leaned in just as close to Kadan, their noses almost touching, "You fancy me don't you. You sleeping with all those women is just a lie isn't it!" James was mightily pissed right now; he didn't know what made him angrier, the fact that he couldn't figure out who had slept with who, or the fact that the one that had supposedly been on the bottom was him!