Little Lost Angel (18 +)

Sorrow

Name:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Skin Tone: Light tan.

Height: 6'2

Build: Masculine, like the picture.

Eyes: Left side gold, right side electric blue.

Hair: Messy, wavey hair down past his shoulders, two tones of red like the picture, longer than the picture

Clothes Style: Modern clothing like the picture.

Exra: Horns and tail like the picture.

Piercings: Genital piercings, tongue, has one ring piercing on the left side of his bottom lip, naval, these in his ears

, right eyebrow

Tattoos: Like in the picture, as well as these, has matching ones on his legs as the ones that are on his arms and hands.

Nova was one of the many demons scouting the battlegrounds, looking for any wayward angels left over from the war, sometimes he sold them, other times he brought them back to their side. Never staying long enough to be caught himself by the angels. The man moved his hair out of his eyes, sniffing the air to see if he could find the sweet innocent scent of an angel, it didn't take him long to catch on to one's trail.

Hoisting his bag of traps up on his shoulder he made his way in the direction of a cave, where the angel was most likely hiding out.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sorrow

• CutiePie

"I won't, I usually never kill." Nova said, stepping further into the cave. He crouched down in front of the angel, pulling out shackles to fasten onto him. He woul force them onto Aki if he needed.

"Good boy." Nova said, shackling the young angel. "I would stay an chat but some other demons are on their way and I'm in no mood to fight over my prey." he said, nonchalantly throwing the demon over his shoulder, soon walking out of the cave.

"...are you...going...to leave me?" aki have a power that aki know the future of what will happens. and now he is using his powers. and he is now trying to use another power that can read his minds too.

"I'm probably going to sell you, but if you behave there's a slim chance I'll take you home." Nova said, patting the angels butt as he walked into the woods. Towards a demonic horse that he had hidden. The demon had a natural ability to deflect angelic mind reading abilities, part of the reason he was so good at capturing them.

"With me?" Nova repeated, tossing the angel over the front of his horse, he climbed up behind Aki. One hand holding the reigns while the other held the angel in place, he hissed at his horse in a demonic language and they were off, it would be a few hours before they made it home.

gladly a few minutes later aki wakes up. aki tries to talk but something stopped. all aki see is red,red and red. aki tries to say 'help' but something goes wrong to aki body.

"Angel?" Nova questioned when he noticed that Aki had woken up, tilting his head to the side from the strange behavior, using his free hand to sit the angel up in sitting position.

The demon stopped his horse, carefully turning the angel around so that he was facing him. Hand wiping away the tears, a frown on his features, very confused.

"...." aki stopped crying and feel the demon's hands that are soft.. that makes aki could control body again.. suddenly aki hugged the demon, and don't want the demon leave him and want him to touch aki for very long time.

Nova blinked when he was suddenly embarrassed by the angel, hesitantly placing his hands on Aki's back. Awkwardly pating the younger male's back, "What has gotten into you?" he asked, snapping the reigns to get his horse moving again.

"Home?" Nova repeated, perplexed by the nameless angel. After a few hours they arrived at his lovely little cottage, in the middle of the woods.