Teacher's Pet (KiraMidnight x Ideduce)

ideduce

girlside_0329_himuro.jpg

Daisuke Ki Himuro also just called Mr. Himuro. Has the eye of most of his students. To the point even he understands this. He use to be a model growing up and even landed a few roles in some tv dramas but he was trying to hide this all, with no success. Though he was cold and calculating during tests many gave up their efforts to capture his heart. It was when he was grading papers that there was a student slipping through the cracks and it effect Himuro's standing just as much as the student. He hit the papers at his work bench in his office. This student would have to face him and he'd be damned if he didn't figure out a solution.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ideduce

• KiraMidnight

l_8aebb4f4c3d5e282d5a0222f25f97d2f.jpg

Kai Minazuki is his name. He usually tried hard to make A's in all classes, and he's really good at all except Mr. Himuro's class, which he doesn't always understand. He tried very hard to succeed, but he does pretty bad in that one class

Himuro taught his advanced mathmatics. He tried various ways to help everyone solve things.

"Mr. Minazuki, stay after class."

He handed out papers and Minazuki surprizingly got an A! This kept suspecion to a minimum, which was fine. Kai after all got good grades in his other classes. Himuro continued with his class and then when he was done giving the next assignment he dismissed everyone. Himuro watched Kai with a steady gaze. He moved to the front of his desk and sat on it.

"I suspect you're confused."

He nodded a bit as he watched the teacher at his desk. He couldn't help but wonder what he did worng...he just couldn't understnad it. He moved a peice of his hair from his eyes and tilted his head a bit

"You actually failed. Though considering your other classes I can't make sense of this. I can't have a student failing my class. It reflects poorly on me, and should you fail you can't graduate as well as you'd like and the world is a cruel place."

He moved off his desk.

"We either need to find an ulternative or......You 'work' for the grade another way."

Kai tilted his head a bit, confused as to what he meant by work for it a diffrent way

"What other way is there?"

He asked a bit curiousally. As he sat there he felt his hair tie break and his hair fan out, this agricated him a bit...his hair was wavy from the braid, and he pulled out another hair tie and began braiding his hair up again, which he hated cause it was so long.

"Keep talking, this wont take long Sir"

He watched him.

"I'll do my best to teach you, and if you can't concentrate I'll have to find another way to bring up your grade. I might give you the grades if you can please me but keep it secret. Though I'm not forcing you to. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about." his voice was almost a whisper now. "Every man has needs. Though usually I'm very difficult to please."

Kai nodded his head, blushing lightly. He always had a crush on the teacher...he knew his past, and even though he had a crush on him, he didn't make it so obvious

"Ok, understood. Shall we begin trying the first meathod?"

He nodded allowing himself to be rejected. With that he moved a chair closer to him and sat shoulder to shoulder trying to teach him other ways to solve the problem, and hints to help his solve problems. He hoped his student could learn. As he felt it reflected that he may be a poor teacher, and that was something that made him die a little inside.

"I sort of get it...but it still confuses me a bit..."

He thought about it a bit, and lightly blushed, maybe he wanted to try his hand at pleasureing his crush

"Maybe we should try the other meathod?"

"Are you sure...." He was worried about it.

He hadn't had sex in awhile and he craved it. The last time it happened was when he was bedding another model though that went sour after he got married. The other man wanted to continue their sexual relationship but it didn't feel right to Daisuke at all. He sighed pushing the memory aside.

He gave him his contact for Skype.

"Here, if you see me on and you want your grade up. Just let me know. If I like it then you might get a better grade." he didn't want to make it too easy.

He nodded and smiled. He didn't know what he was to do over a camera, but he wouldn't doubt his teacher

"Yes Sir, I shall make me an account and watch your online status carefully"

He smiled sweetlly

"Should I go now?"

He asked softally

- - - Updated - - -

He nodded and smiled. He didn't know what he was to do over a camera, but he wouldn't doubt his teacher

He smiled sweetlly

"Should I go now?"

He asked softally

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled sweetlly

"Should I go now?"

He asked softally

His throat ran dry.

"I'll be on around nine pm tonight."

He went back to his desk and got ready to go.

"Shall I drop you off?" he asked as coldly as he could.

Daisuke was intimidating to most. His heart turned to ice because of his break up long ago.

"Why would I mind?"

He went to his sports car and got in. He waited for the other to buckle up before speeding to the other's home.

"Ah.....I should really watch that." he was terrible at slowing down but his car could stop on a dime. He liked speed too much.

(ask him anything n_n)

Kai smiled happily as he sat in the car. He loved speed too, and this was just so much fun for him. He watched around him as they drove, directing him to his house, street by street.

"You're car is really nice Sir, I like the speed it can go!"

He smiled happily as he looked around

"As long as you know what you're doing speed isn't an issue ever."

He use to race he loved it.

"It's not like my old car but with the right driver it still preforms the same. Even if it's stubborn." though that also reflected on himself.

He parked in front of Kai's house.

"For what we're doing the school can't know about it. I'd rather not get into any trouble." He stated cooly. "Furthermore, we go at my pace and if I stop making contact with you, then we'll try again on finding a new means of you to learn."

He nodded a bit and stepped out of the car, walking to his door and unlocking it. He then waved to his teacher and went inside, his heart was pounding a bit...he couldn't help but feel a bit heated...since he did have a hidden crush on the man outside

He drove home and cooked for himself and ate. Eventually he got his laptop out. He hated the thing. He wasn't even aware the other male would be able to see him. He put his headset on and tried to start a video chat thinking it was one way but that he could hear him (Daisuke).

He got dressed but didn't eat, he wasn't hungry tonight, he usually skipped dinner anyway. He sat down and turned on his computer, making his own profile and finding his teached online. He went to set up a video chat, and sat, waiting for his teacher to accept it

He looked over from his kitchen. He had waited for a bit and went over and accepted it. He was in a black robe and slippers. He also had coffee. He sat down turning his blue tooth headset on.

"Can you hear me?"

He looked him over a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

He leaned back.

"Well....Why exactly are you dressed again?"

He was curious how the other would entertain him. He shifted a bit getting comfterable letting his robe open at the top to show off his chest. It was a typical pin up poster pose and he didn't even realize the camera on his laptop was showing him off as well.

Kai smiled sweetly, blushing lightly at how sexy the man looked. He slowly got undressed, giving his teacher a sexy little undressing show before he was naked, blushing darker now

"Better?"

He asked softly before looking back up at his teacher's body

Daisuke eyed how tone and yet not overly tone Kai was. He smothed out his black robe already noticing an erection forming. That red hair was stunning on him. The way it cascaded. He ran his fingers through his hair showing off his unnatural blue eyes.

"do you have toys, or are you just going to touch yourself for me?"

He palmed over his own cock feeling it swell at the question and slowly sneak it's way out of his bath robe.