A Vampire's Dangerous Slave (Kira X Teesie 18+)

KiraMidnight

AnimeVampireguy.jpg

Name: Rae

Weapons: Double edged Katana X2

Personality: He is kind to most people unless they harm him, but he hates Vampires. He scares most humns because of his weapons and his usually silent attitude.

Background: When he was younger he lost his mother to a Vampire that she would clean for and then lost his father to a Vampire Lord. He then took it upon himself to learn how to kill Vampires, even though there were special schools for killing Vampires, he wanted to learn on his own.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

vampire_by_venlian-d5e7ntu.jpg

Name: Viales Nuveaa

Personality: A flirtatious man who loves to tease other. Usually secluded to hide his identity and not to let humans find out what he is. Could be demanding and quite bossy. Narrow minded and repulsive.

Background: The male just wanted to find someone he desired. Sooner the man was attracted to a woman who had changed his life forever. The brown eyed male never believed in vampires, but after being bitten by one and also transforming to one, it made it all believable. The dark haired vampire learned from the lady how to become manipulative and soon was drawn into hating women.

Rae sat in a dark room alone and awaiting his demise. He had already been counting the days that he had been left in this place alone and it made him sigh a bit. It had been 3 days...3 days without food and water or even light, he cursed himself for going into that Vampire's Bar alone...he should have known better...

"You taught yourself better....idiot!"

He quietly whispered, to himself. He was sort of yelling at himself for what he did wrong

"If I ever get out of here, it won't be soon enough..."

He thought about his own actions and again yelled at himself

"Why would you even try drinking anything from there....you should have known better...tch!"

He was very pissed off at himself and it clearly showed. But now he sat silently waiting, wondering what would happen to him now

Viales was hearing everything that the other was yelling to himself. The male knew that the other was a hunter and had captured him. The immortal laughed at the naive man locked inside the shed. In which he had done. Opening the door lightly, Nuveaa smiled to the mortal who was weak enough now to not fight against the restraints.

"How do you feel?" He asked, his voice having a smooth tone to it. Smoking shoot he approached the younger of the two. The reason he had the other locked up without eating is because he needed to weaken the boy. If he hadn't then maybe the other would have had enough strength to fight back.

"Yiu should relax. It won't be very nice if you were to attract any other. They would all die anyway."

Rae glared up at the being and tried still to tug at the restraints as hard as he could. He was wear, very weak, but he would fight hard

"Shut it!!"

He yelled out a bit. But after a few seconds he realized he was loseing his calmness and quickly he calmed down

"Let me go now and I won't come back to kill yoh, or the second I free myself, you will die!"

The immortal just stared to the human and said nothing. The hunter could pull as much as he wanted to but there was no getting free, especially with that attitude. Groaning lightly the taller, dangerous vampire smiled lightly before reducing it to a teasing smirk.

"You will learn to respect me, or you will regret it. I do not take lightly to back talking and you should know that." The immoral complained before stepping closer to the smaller man. "Relax and stop being so obnoxious." Viales complained, folding his arms.

"I hate humans like you."

"Trust me, the feeling is neutral!"

He replied as he closed his dark blue eyes to calm himself. He knew better then to loose his cool infront of such a dangerous creature

Viales just stared to the human after that comment. He had brought the brat some food but was unsure if he would give it to him or not.

"I had food for you. Perhaps you don't get any." The vampire explained as he licked underneath his nails. There was blood that resided there, and to be honest...the immortal was still sleepy.

Rae sat there, watching what the Vampire had just did and he shivered violentally.

"That would be your choice!"

He calmly said as he thought about the fact that he could sit there without food for a week before he began to feel its pains

The vampire stared to the younger male as he felt a rage of anger boil though him. Sneering he pulled the soup that was behind him and non-gently threw it to the blunette. The contents in the bowl splashed every which way. Some of the scolding hot substance falling onto the hunter.

Viales just stared and said nothing. He was not here to make a friend with the other, so he would not just talk to as if he wasn't in charge.

Rae closed his eyes for a moment and easily got use to the hot soup on his skin. He then looked up at the Vampire, a slight smile showed across his face

"Lost your cool huh Vampire?"

He asked, keeping his voice calm and his eyes shinning a bit. He then softly yawned, having not slept since he had awaken days ago. He knew his body could only handle so much, but he also knew even when he reached that point he could push himself further then his body should go

The immortal only stared to the human and said nothing at all. He knew that the smaller male was trying to anger him, but he wouldn't let it work. Narrowing his eyes at the other, the vampire sneered shaking his head. Human could be so annoying at times, it literally made Viales sick.

"Stupid human, if you actually think you could get something out of me your mistaken. I can tell that your quite tired. How would you like it if I prevented you from sleeping." Trailing toward the mortal, in which he had strapped to he wall on restraints.

Rae watched the Vampire intentally.

"I wouldn't mind, then I could watch you easier if I don't have to sleep, while you're at it maybe make it so I don't need fod for a while!"

He couldn't help but make that remark, no matter how smart assy is it was. He also knew the dangers of that though...if his body was immune to the weakness of a human, then suddenally reurned at random...it could kill him

The vampire frowned at the hunter and sneered lightly. He did not like the way that the other was talking to him. He would make sure the other got exactly what he was asking for. Walking to the smaller male the immortal pulled his hand back and struck other across the face.

"You, shut the fuck up. Do you hear me?" The dark haired man asked the other softly as his fangs began show more prominently. "I don't like the way your talking to me."

Rae softly gasped at how he was slapped, it isn't like he'd never been slapped, but it hurts worse being slapped by a Vampire.

"Just leave me be right now! I don't believe I taste good, my blood is pretty sour so you shouldn't hold onto me, go find sweet prey! Virgin blood may be better for you!"

Rae knew full well he was being truthful to him about sweeter blood, the only thing that he didn't reveal was that he was a virgin so his blood was very sweet, and since he hadn't done a thing with anyone, not even kiss his blood was possiabally sweeter

The statement that the other had said had not made the immortal in the least more happy. It was actually pissed him off more than he was. The taller male would love to slapped the mortal once more to make him feel better. One thing that Viales wanted at the moment was to fuck the other. He would show the other what it felt like to be fucked by a vampire.

"So your admitting to me that you've fucked before? Well, in that case I guess it won't hurt to have me fuck you also then." He voiced, walking closer to the smaller of the two.

Rae was a bit uncomfortable in this situation, he tired to move but he couldn't

"No, not at all, I wouldn't be that fun at all"

He tried again to move but he really couldn't, he didn't want to have this being touch him at all

Viales Nuveaa only skilled to the other before walking closer to the human. Once in close proximity, the pale being placed his hand against the mortal's thigh.

"I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Do you want to be fucked or not?" The vampire asked, pushing his body more against the other's. Resating his lips beside the other's ear, the immortal licked the lobe gently. Rae sure did taste delicious.

Rae gasped a bit amd shivered, chills running down his body.

"I do not!"

Rae stated clearly as he tried his best to keep his neck covered by his coat collar. He didnt wanna be bitten and didn't want this being inside him. He knew that Vampires didn't just bite the neck, but that seemed to be their favorite place to bite.

The immortal stared to the mortal in amusement. The man was pretty funny to be honest. Did he actually think he could stop a single advance the vampire was to make. Eyes widening a little, the paler male bit into his lip before meaning closer to the other.

"Don't actually think you can escape me? I could do to you as I please. As if there is anyway that you could stop me." Smirking widely to the smaller young mortal. He would have the young, petit human screaming his name in a matter of moments.

Rae tried to move away again and he hated this...!

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

He yelled out trying hard to get away, he could feel his hand restraints start to feel free, so he quickly jerked his hands away and pushed the Vampire back as hard as he could. He then got his feet free in an instant and quickly ran

The vampire hardly budged when the hunter pushed him, and once the blunette ran pass him, the vampire let out a laugh. What the hell was the kid actually thinking? He did know that there was no way that he could escape him, right? Viales rolled his eyes and walked out of the garage, in which he was keeping the other in, and glanced at him run down the street. It was actually pathetic how he had to run to catch the human.....in the sun.

"I'll kill him for this dammit." The much older male complained.

Rae looked around at the sunlight and smiled a bit, knowing that running in the sun could weaken the Vampire later, so he continued to run, faster and further away. He was determined to get as far away as he could so it would harm the Vampire further

Viales gave a long sigh before dashing after the human and making it to the smaller male in one second. Suddenly taking a hold of the mortal's arm, the older male flashed back to the shed. The sun had burned his harshly and he was surely pissed at the other.

"You think it's funny to actually have me burn like this? Then I will burn you." Pushing the smaller against the wall.