LooKinG MiRRor

Teesie

LOOKING MIRROR

Plot background

The Current Situation: It all began 30 years ago when the rift between the Realm of Demons, and the Realm of Humans split. Now, before this split the humans did know what demons were, but often enough it was kept a bit of a secret. Demons often got onto Earth through natural portals, and holes between worlds. Most reeked havoc upon humans, so all were seen as monsters, and unfeeling creatures of pure darkness. Thus the Hunters were born. They, as their name suggests, hunted down and killed demons, even the ones just trying to live life. Once the rift broke and the general public were made aware of the other creatures now sharing their space a whole wave a chaos was let loose. Human kind often refused to, or just can't accept change, so segregation, and racism against demons became a common day thing. Now, for the Demons, the feeling was mutual; most hated humans, though there were the rare few who enjoyed the company of, or even liked humans for something other than lustful spot. Many places ended up split between Demons, who took over areas as their own, and the humans.

Now, the Human Realm, and the Demonic Realm were not the only Realms sharing a connection. No, there was also the Angelic Realm, often referred to as The Heavens. While the demons were shunned the Angels were welcomed to Earth, as protectors, and allies. When demons were made known to the human populous, Angels also decided to make themselves known. That also brought along the stigmas against Fallen Angels, as they were Angels who have lost their wings, and title, thus putting them on the same grounds as Demons for human, maybe even lower.

As the years passed more and more Half-Breeds began popping up. While Half-Angels were often treated normally, unless they were parented by a Fallen, Half-Demons were treated like second class citizens. Half-Demons were often attacked by words and violence, even though, half the time they looked mostly human.

Setting: In current times, in a city called Half-Light City things were getting bad. Everything is tense after the fall of a criminal, Demon ran organization called The Demoni. In short they were known for their ruthless slaughter of Humans, Half-Demons, and Angels for sport, and their abuse of all who apposed their leader in anyway within their ranks. The city it's self is split into three zones; The Human Zone, The Demon Zone, and the Neutral Zone.

The Human Zone is the largest of the zones, and the most highly populated. It is populated by Human, Angels staying on earth, and Half-Angels (though, some Half-Angels are taken to the Heavens if deemed powerful enough). Being a Hunter is a respectable occupation, and there are even classes taught to future Hunters in school. Half-Demons are looked down upon, and in some cases even killed, and Demons and Fallen are not tolerated. This section of the city is surrounded by an electric fence, though, that is a recent addition. Only those with special permission may enter and leave. It is also the nicest looking part of the city.

The Demon Zone is a dark, fearsome place to be. It is highly dangerous, and not many humans or even Half-Demons even try to venture into it's walls. It is a seedy place full of illegal practices, slave rings, and is generally just a crazy place to be. Humans, unless slaves, double agents, or demon bound, are killed on sight, or captured. That goes double for Angels, and Half-Angels as well. Half-Demons are tolerated, but not welcomed. It is generally the definition of controlled chaos. It is noticeably grittier than the Human Zone but not run down. It's borders are also marked by a fence, but not electric.

The Neutral Zone is literary right in between the Demon zone and the Human Zone. It is significantly smaller than both other zones as well, and is noticeably more rundown. It is populated mainly by supportive Humans, Fallen, Half-Demons, and the odd Demon. Though small the community is pretty tight knit. They refuse to take a side, causing a lot of tension. Their only defense is is the citizens and the two mercenary groups that had set up base within the zone; The Freelacers and The Triad. They are slightly more open with their borders, but some visitors will know that they're not welcomed. Other noticeable places in the Neutral Zone are, the Hell's Angel's Fight Club, Club Tartarous (a bar), and The Shop (a supply shop known for it's legal and illegal products.) It's borders are marked by the other zone's fencing.

anime%20boys%20fatezero%20emiya%20kiritsugu%20fate%20series%201600x1003%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_73.jpg

Name: Arish Lefunt

Orientation: Bisexual

The rain was falling softly as the black haired male ran to the location in which he was meeting his boyfriend, Erin, one that he had been dating for about a year and a half. The two of them had been friend's for a while, if not since kids. Dashing into the entrance of the park his coal eyes darted around for his lover. Spotting the other sitting on the swing set a smile broke across his face and he quickly made it across the distance to the other. Hugging the smaller boy around the waist he whispered in his ear.

"Hey babe~" slowly pulling away from Erin he took a step back to hold out his hand. It was raining and standing here would only give them both a cold, one he didn't want the smaller teen to catch. "So where to?" pulling the brunette along with him. Glancing back to look into those beautiful green eyes the black haired male smiled again.

Arish's mother wanted him home before it was too dark. At midnight demons were most likely to roam and his parents wanted to keep him safe, though they didn't have to tell the teen more than once. He was planning on getting Erin to saftey anyways...the last thing he wanted was for his boyfriend to be hurt. That would also hurt him.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• cheshireArtist

• RebbaNanmi

• MZLOVE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpTHezNdxgjc_QoRjPecl96PucmLL4Qx4_VKG3AczWftJiuz8MoINcyHlW

Name: Erin White

Orientation: Homosexual

Erin swung idly on the the park's swingset, his favorite place to just sit and think. He normally did this on a nice day, but it started drizzling almost as soon as he arived to the park. His boyfriend, and best friend, Arish, was running a bit late, and the brunnette did not really have the means to conntact him. His cheap prepayed phone was dropped in sink last week, so texting as impossible. He bit his lip, feeling a bit worried for his reckless boyfriend.

Erin immediately put those thoughts out of mind as he spotted Arish approaching. He smiled, and hugged the slightly taller teen back, as the other wrapped his arms around Erin's waist.

He chucked lightly, "Hey yourself." He placed a quick kiss on the other's lips, and said softly, "I've missed you."

He took Arish's offtered hand and stood up. The green eyed brunette shrugged lightly, looking up into the other's dark eyes. "Maybe we can catch a bite to eat. Didn't that little cafe just open up down the street?"

It was a small cafe with, and the food was pretty good, but it wasn't very popular. There was a nasty rumor going around about the owner have some sort of tainted blood. Either the daughter of a Fallen, or Half-Demon. Erin had wanted to go in there since it opened, despite the rumours because the food, frankly, look delicious.

"Huh?" Looking at Erin as he explained the new cafè that had opened up a few weeks ago. Did his boyfriend not hear of the rumors. "Uh...but they say that the owner is the daughter of a fallen angel...or she's half demon. I don't think that is the best of places to go." He announced looking forward, stepping slightly in the puddles that were now forming from the rain.

Sighing the black haired teen quickly pulled his lover under a small overhead under a store. "Maybe we should just go into the restaurant there." The taller teen informed pointing to the eating restaurant across the street. It was for sure a famous place, and although it was a high paying franchise it was defiantly worth it.

I doubt that Erin will agree though. He's always been the one to never judge anyone, but that's because he doesn't know much about the society now. Humans are unaware of all the danger that surrounds them after all. Humanity knows of demon's and angel, but...not as much as they should. That is why it is my duty to protect my love with all my strength.

Erin frowned slightly, and sighed. He really hated when Arish did that, but then again it was pretty normal around here. Erin knew what it was like to be the odd one out, since he was often the one at home, and felt bad for these people. That poor woman was just trying to make a living. Not that his boyfriend would really know that feeling, he was alway pretty popular around school and his parents actully liked him.

Erin hated arguing with Arish, though, so he decided to keep quiet about the issue...for now at least. Erin looked over at where Arish was pointing, and held back another sigh. He thought it was a bit too expensive for his tastes, personally, but he would go to avoid a fight. "Sure," he mutttered, half forcing a smile on his face.

Arish looked to the other from the corner of his eye to see the forced smile leave quickly once he looked away from the other. Sighing softly the the black haired male frowned before looking away from the restaurant that he had pointed at a few seconds ago. The male knew that Erin wanted to go to the new cafè, but he was only trying to protect the brunette.

"Fine...then how about we just go to the cafè that you wanted to go to. I see that you want to go badly, so then we would." His voice slightly low as he looked at the other. Those green eyes were as beautiful as always. Taking the smaller's hand once more he began to walk to the cafè, no matter how much he didn't want to go he would for his boyfriend.

Erin smiled up at Arish, and held his hand a bit tighter. "Thank you," He said before placing a kiss to the other's cheek. He knew Arish really didn't want to go, but maybe this would be a good thing. Going there will prove the rumors either wrong or true, but either way they both got a meal out of it, and maybe Arish would give the owner a chance.

When they entered the Cafe, Erin found it rather homey. It was small, but quaint. It was rather inviting, and friendly looking with it's sky blue paneling walls, and charming decor. They only thing that didn't belong was the plywood over one one of the window. It seemed like someone broke the window. Erin wasn't really surprised. Ignoring the blatant vandalism, he tugged Arish after him to the display counter to look at all the different sweets, and baked goods.

"Excuse me, may I help you two?" A woman asked; must be the owner.

Erin looked up from the treats, and nodded, "Yes ma'am. I would like one of those blueberry muffins, please, and some coffee. What so you want, Arish?"

The black haired teen was silent as he narrowed his eyes at the lady in front of them. She was defiantly a half-demon....Wait...this isn't normal. There is different vibes I'm catching from this women...could she...be- Gasping slightly Arashi took a step back. Er...it couldn't be...I've never heard of an angel and a demon having a child...is she perhaps a fallen angel and demon breed.

Tightening his fingers around the brunette's wrist the taller teen just sighed looking away from the women. "I'll just have a coffee cake and black coffee please." It was weird to say coffee twice in a sentence. Smiling softly he nodded his head in dismissal before pulling Erin away from the counter and to a table.

"This place isn't right. There is much more that I sense from that women than any usual being." Arish explained to the smaller teen. His boyfriend was way too accepting, especially for a human. The boy should be defiantly scared, or maybe even trying to avoid demons as much as he could. Though, there was something about his year long boyfriend that he couldn't put his finger on. Maybe the other was special in some way. He could be a mortal strong enough to withstand all of the chaos.

Erin rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's behavior, grow up in a demon hunting family makes him so paranoid. Yeah, he could feel the women's 'vibes' too, but didn't feel threatened; though he didn't know how he felt them, it was normally a thing you were either taught or born with. Erin had neither. She seemed rather nice, and wasn't trying to hurt them. Maybe it wasn't vibes, Erin told himself, maybe he was just good at reading people.

The woman came by and put their food and drinks on the table. "Now, if you boys need anything else, just give me a call," she said as she pored their coffee into their cups. She smiled kindly at them, but for a split second locked eyes with Erin. Erin wasn't really sure what happened in that split second, but it felt as if he was just given permission to enter someone's...territory? When she walked away Erin put it out of his mind and turn his attention back to Arish.

"So, how's training with your dad going?" He asked break some of the tension in the room, as he mixed a large amount of cream and sugar into his coffee. Erin knew Arish liked talking about his training. He smiled and took a small bit of his muffin, it was still warm and rather good.

Arish looked to the women as she set their cups down and poured the coffee. The half-angel boy glared at the women as she locked eyes with his lover. The least he wanted to do at this point was spill the hot beverage all over the other, but decided not to, seeing as Erin wouldn't like it very much. Sighing he looked into the green orbas as the lady finally decided to walk away.

So, how's training with your dad going?"[/Quote]

At that question Arish smiled and picked his coffee up to take a sip. The black haired teen really liked his training and enjoyed talking of it to Erin also. It made him seen manly. "Well...it's been a lot tougher lately. My father thinks my powers should exceed more than his at his state, but I think that's difficult seeing as he's fully angel-..." Quieting to a stop he looked around to see a few eyes on him. What were their problems?

Erin ignored the other people and focused on his boyfriend. Was was such a shock about someone's dad being an Angel? It was pretty common place these days, heck, they even had one or two full Angel students studying at their school this year. It wasn't that weird of a thing anymore.

"Is that so, I'm proud of you. Not many half-angels exceed their parent's powers, or that's what I heard between periods of nodding off in that super natural studies class I had the stupidity to pick as an elective. I swear, that teacher can put an insomniac to sleep," Erin chuckled lightly. He first signed up for that class in an effort to understand Arish's family better, but the class was boring, and he could probably learn a lot more by just asking Arish questions when ever he was curious. He took another bit of his muffin, and took a large sip of his coffee. He winced slightly, forgetting that the coffee was very hot. His tongue was effectively burnt.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the owner occasionally glancing Arish's way, a look of fear in her eyes. She looked like she was trying not to panic, and remain calm for the benefit of the few other customers in the cafe.

Arish squinted at the others and looked to his boyfriend with a raised brow. He wanted to know what was wrong with these people. Shaking his head and giving a soft sigh the coal eyes found the petit teen's green orbs. "As I was saying...it will be difficult to exceed my father's strength. I was said to be strong enough to live in the angel realm, but my father refuses me the entry until I am stronger than him." Though after a moment a slow smile escaped his lips as he looked to Erin. "Although, I don't want to leave you anyways. I do wish to be in the hunters organization one day though." The dark haired teen said.

Reaching his hand to his lover he wanted to hold his hand as they enjoyed the small date that they were on. Arish wanted to have the other with him for as long as they lived, but...he knew that one day his love would leave him and be a wondering spirit upon the earth.

Erin blushed, and smiled shyly at Arish, even after almost two years of dating he still felt his heart speed up, and rather flustered when his boyfriend said something really sweet. "I never want to leave you either," He said with a sweet smile, and took Arish's offered hand. Sometimes he wished he wasn't human so he could live with Arish forever, or at least for longer than his normal, human lifespan would allow. He laced their fingers together; he'd just have to make the most of their time together.

"I know you'll be a great Hunter, just be safe when you get there, okay," Erin said softly. He believed in Arish, but he couldn't help but worry; he didn't want him to get hurt, and hunting in general was a dangerous profession. Still holding Arish's hand, he soon finished off his muffin, and coffee.

"Do you mind if I stay over your house tonight? My father's in one his moods..." Erin asked, knowing that Arish's parents never minded when he stayed over, and he all ready had a set of cloths at Arish's house from the numerous times he stayed over before. Sometimes his boyfriend's house was more like home to Erin than Erin's actual home.

The dark haired teen slowly smiled at his boyfriend as he nodded to the question. Of course the other could come and spend a night at his house. Arish knew how the other's father acted when he was in his mood so he wouldn't let the other feel uncomfortable in any way. The half angel would welcome the human with open arms.

"Yeah babe~ you can come over if you'd like." Looking into the green eyes smiling softly. Glancing to the cake he noticed that he hadn't eaten a bite or even took more than a sip of his coffee. Placing more than enough money onto the table the taller teen stood and pulled on Erin's hands to tell him he was ready to go. Arish couldn't take too much more of the stares it was getting annoying.

Erin smiled back, relieved that he would not be at home tonight. He stood up with Arish, bid the owner farwell, and thanked her for the good meal before leaving; it never hurt to be polite. He kissed Arish softly, and muttered, "Thank you, love."

Soon they were on the street, starting the short treck back to Arish's house. It was getting dark quickly, and even though it stopped raining it was getting a little chilly. Erin snuggled more into Arish's side as they walked, shivering slightly. He was always really sensitive to the cold, and anywhere below 50° made him start shivering slightly. He hated the cold.

Firmly wrapping an arm around the waist of the the smaller teen his heart stopped at a scream. Stopping in place the coal eyes scanned the area as yet again another shriek fill the atmosphere, recognizing the voice he ley go of his boyfriend and quickly rushed up the stairway to the apartmen complex in which he lived. It was a high paid building, his parents were employed with good jobs.

Bursting through the door to his house he looked around until he heard another scream and quickly dashed to the bedroom of his sister's. What he seen made his heart nearly stop....no it did stop. Clothes shredded across the floor the shocked eyes of Arish look to the one atop his sister. The demonic creature brutally raping his sister. Seeing the girl claw at the back of the monster's and flailing her limbs angered him quickly. Reaching for the closest weapon he pulled up a bat.

"You hellbound creature, how dare you touch my sister!" The black haired teen swung to the demon, the bat crashing to the wall and cracking it as the creature dodged quickly and looked to him. Red irises locking onto his as the dark male breathed harshly. Cries of his sister filled the room as the now smirking demon dashed out the window shattering it on the way out.

Biting his lips he fell to his knees and pulled his sister closer to him, tears present in his eyes. "Oh hell...sister I'm sorry." Holding the girl closer to him.

Erin paled as he heard the screams. He was frozen in place, green eyes wide in fear. Once he finally regained control of his legs he shakily made his way up the stairs after his boyfriend. The sight that awaited him made him feel sick to his stomach.

Emily, Arish's older sister by a year layed broken and crying in her brother's arms. The girl was practically a sister to him, and he felt terrified for her. He knelt beside his boyfriend and the older girl, and pulled the blanket off of Emily's bed, gingerly wrapping it around her as best he could with trembling hands.

"Ar-Arish, I think you n-need to call your parents," Erin stuttered out softly, his normally tan face as white as a ghost.

Arish steered his eyes to the brunette that was beside him, tears of anger crawling down his cheeks. Shaking his head the black haired man gritted his teeth and took a deep breath. "C-can you call them for me..I have to look after my sister sh-..." Words breaking as he swallowed a lump in his throat. This was bad...and he could only imagine how his sister felt.

"Demonic creature...how dare he. I will kill him...no matter what..." He whispered into the ear of his sister's as he brought her closer in a tighter hug. The male could never forget those red demonic eyes. No matter how hard..or long it took, Arish would slay the one that defiled Emily. That was a promise.

Erin got up and stepped out of the room to get the house phone. It took him a minute to remember Arish's father's number, but he eventually manged to dail it.

"Um...m-mr. Lefunt, this is Erin, there's been an incident..."

After another phone call to Emily and Arish's mother, Erin went back into the room. He sat beside his boyfriend, and his pseudo sister, trying his best to console both while not breaking down himself. "Your parents will be here soon, okay," he whispered in Arish's ear, wrapping an arm around the dark haired teen's waist. He tried to place a comforting hand on Emily's shoulder, but she seemed to flinch away from any touch that wasn't her brother. He didn't want to make this worse.

Arish glanced to the other sadly as he watched his sister flinch away from his attemp to comfort her. "Don't take it too personal...she's just really....hurt." Once again giving his sister most of his attention, but always keeping some for Erin...the teen was his love after all an he'd do anything for the brunette. The taller teen had to admit that he loved the human so much, much more than any immortal should ever love a mortal....but no, that was silly. His father, after all, had a deep love for his human mother.

Slowly rocking his sister the coal eyes studied her also looking for marks that the other had possible gave to her. The bruises was clear and just looking at them was sickening, just to think what his poor sister would do once she woke to see these. It would remind her of this every waking minute...every second to be exact. Arish would NOT forgive that demon...no, he could forgive no human at all. The hatred for the cursed creatures grew tenfold. There was no way he would lay a hand on the hellbound creatures unless it was for killing.

"Are you ok Emily?" The younger of the two, asked though she remained crying into his chest.

Erin nodded, understandingly, but remained close to Arish. He would leave once their parents arrived; this was no time for him to stay over and be a burden on these people. He hoped that Emily wasn't seriously injured, but he also worried for his boyfriend. He felt the hatred for the demons rolling off him, and some part of himself deep down, shrinked away in fear. But he forced down that fear rising in his chest and stayed by his love in his time of need.

Soon Emily and Arish's parents arrived home in a panic. They were shocked to find out what happened, and rushed both their children to the hospital; Emily for her assault, and Arish for shock, just in case. Erin politely declined their offer to bring him as well, insisting that he was fine. They wouldn't take no for an answer and brought him in as well, thinking he was probably in shock as well as Arish.

The silence was deafening, not a word was spoken as the family of four sat it the hospital. One occupying a bed as the other three stood around in the room looking panicked. Moments passed before a loud shrill was heard throughout the room as an infant was finally pulled from his mother's womb. Dried tears were on the black haired teen's cheeks as the lady birthing took her last breath...his sister, Emily.

Before hand the doctor had said that her body wasn't strong enough to give birth to a half demon, angel baby; therefore the family could do nothing as the infant was slowly killing the half breed girl. Arish had made a purposal to kill the embryo...to slay the one growing inside his sister, but Emily was never to agree. When the topic was ever brought to her attention the girl would get highly upset and yell that the infant was a part of her and she will not kill it, even if it was to sacrifice her own life.

Nine months had passed quickly and here they are awaiting the demonic creature's child as it sucked the life from the lithe body it occupied. Turning away from the now released baby Arish held back more tears. Those eyes...he remembered them from anywhere. It looked like his sister, but defiantly had his father's eyes.

Shaking his head the tall teen walked from the room and frowned. He could no longer be in the room, the boy had cried himself out and he refused to hold the creature that killed his sister. The male didn't even know if he could accept the thing. That was something he never wished to do.

--Flashback--

"Brother I know this is hard for you, but remember that this is your nephew. You have to accept him. He's your family now...protect him, be with him...please Arish."

--End Flashback--

Erin immediately stood up from his seat, and practically ran to his boyfriend. He come as soon as he heard that Emily was giving birth, but was not allowed in to see her because he wasn't family. So he ended up waiting in the lobby. Taking in Arish's tear stained face, he pulled the taller into a tight hug. When Erin first heard that Emily was dying he had held Arish then too, and cried beside him. This had to be twice as hard on the dark haired teen as it was on himself, his nephew just killed his older sister. Erin can't imagine how hard that must be. Though, Erin didn't blame that baby as much, since the little boy was just an infant, and did not doing any of this on purpose; no, he blamed the demon who assaulted Emily more.

The green eyed teen rubbed his boyfriend's back soothingly. He hoped that Arish wouldn't give into his anger. Harboring such hate would not do anyone, any good. He was sure Emily would have wanted Arish to love and protect his unnamed nephew. He really hoped that Arish would eventually accept the child, and not treat him like Erin's own father treated himself. He knew how painful that could be.

Hugging the smaller body close to him the black haired teen cried into the shorter boy's shoulder hugging him tighter, slight hatred whispers coming from his mouth. "I-I can't accept it Erin. I hate that demonic being for spilling such a seed into my sister. That thing doesn't deserve to live. He- no IT can never replace h-" not finishing the sentence he shook his head and cried more into his boyfriend's collar.

Pulling away after moment passed the emotionless coal eyes stared into the green orbs. "Come with me, please. I don't wish to be here at the moment. Can we go somewhere else? I'm sickened by mother and father accepting that....thing so willingly." Arish's heart had grown cold...cold to all those in mixed with demon's...they should all have stayed in hell where they belonged.

Dread filled Erin's heart, this was way worse than he could have ever feared. He never seen such cold hatred in someone's eyes before, let alone his boyfriend's. Erin tenderly placed a hand on the other's cheek, his own tan hand contrasting against Arish's pale skin, and wiped away some stray tears with his thumb. That strange fear rose in his gut again, but he forced it down. Why would he be afraid of his own boyfriend? He leaned up and placed a loving kiss to the other's lip before quietly saying, "Where ever you want to go, love."

Erin secretly hoped that Arish would eventually warm up to his nephew, but part of him sincerely doubted that would happen. He put his own feelings on the situation aside, and decided to do what ever Arish wanted to do. Erin desperately wanted to make him feel better, he hated seeing Arish hurting inside.

Smiling softly for the first time in nine months the dark haired teen reached a hand out to take the tanned fingers into his. Locking his grip he pulled the other closer to him before slowly kissing his lips. The kiss that Erin had given him made the angel feel better...so kissing the smaller teen again would only help his mood more.

Turning from the other he began to trail down the hall of the hospital to the exit. "I need to clear my mind. I need you to help me Erin." The half angel male voiced successfully pulling the other out of the building. Snatching the petit brunette forward he wrapped an arm around his waist before walking forward forcing the other to stumble backwards. Erin soon was blocked between the brick wall and Arish. "I love you." the taller male confessed.