Refinder - stuck in a distant era

Esteron

The flap text:

Dante, a young boy from the modern era, travels back in time and gets lost in a world which is very foreign for him. Not knowing what he should do he tries to travel on his own. This seems to be a bad idea, because he end up being the target of a group of bandits. So he gets captured for a while until a young demon saves him, but it is out of the frying pan into the fire - as consideration the young demon demands him to be his servant - he is the king of the demonic empire hisself.

My part is the demon king:

Name: Kaeru Shizuku

Position: Seke

Race: demon

hair color: red/dark red

eye color: yellow

A picture just for look:

vcdf53f8.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Esteron

AlbelNox.jpg

(Picture is just for looks)

Name: Dante

Eye: Blue

Hair: Silver

Dislikes: Argueing,Stupid people...and Stuck up people

Behavior: He is usually calm and quite,but in some instants he can get very vicious

Dante is laying in a tree, resting the day away as he enjoys the breeze that blows against his skin. He is still confused and still refuses the King's orders to become a servant...

Kaeru is walking through the big garden of his castle. It is evening and he quits work for this day. Since he became a king he is always stressed and in a bad temper - politics are not his strength. While he is walking down the way he sees his new servant sitting in the tree. 'What is he doing there?' he thoughts and goes further. 'Hey you! Why are you sitting up the tree? Come down and bring me some meal!' he shouted annoyed then adds fizzy: 'Tse humans are always so lazy...'

Kaeru gets more angry, jumps on the tree and grabs Dante by the scruff of the neck. "You damned little human! You should be more thankful for saving your stupid life! I can kill you anytime" His eyes glows full of anger. "So move your a** and do what I want." Then he throws him down the tree.

'Why the hell did I take him with me to the castle?' he wonders still mad.

Dante hit the ground and coughed a bit. "A-ah.....YOU A** HOLE!!! AGAIN GO DO IT YOUR SELF OR KILL ME!! I AM NOT A SLAVE, UNDERSTAND, I AM. N-O-T A SLAVE!!!" Dante walked away, amazed he was keeping on his feet

'What a stubborn little brat' Kaeru thoughts and hit the tree which bursted into pieces. 'He made a fool of me! I should kill him right now.' Then he jumped from the trunk which was left and shot a fireball towards him. But right before the fireball hit the boy he diflected him with another fireball so that it missed him short. The fireball hit a wall and expolded there. 'Why did I spare him? He deserved to die...' Kaeru was confused.

Dante blinked a bit

"Nice powers, Sir!"

Dante complimented and streached

"I cant cook...so get as mad as you want, I can only clean...but I won't do a lot of that, maybe a room or 2"

He looked at him and smiled

"Would that suit you?"

Semion was surprised. It seems like that boy was useful at least. "Nnn... it is better than getting sick because of a horrible meal you would cook." he laughed malicious. "Just to not crush you under work you only have to work for me. So you need to clean up my personal rooms. There are an office, a bedroom and a bathroom. Come on, I'll show you." Then he passed by and added: "By the way, what's your name, human?"

Dante blinked and sighed a bit

"You saved me and this is the first time you ask my name...glad to know you can be fiendly...it's Dante...Sir."

What the demon seemed to fail to notice was that Dante could be sweet and polite when shown respect himself...but he wouldn't be called a slave or a child, he would only answer to his name. But at the moment he felt a bit of pain in his ancle from landing on the ground, yet he was hiding it so well

"You know the relationship between demons and humans are truly bad - what doesn't bother me really." the demon said and shrugged. "But you even didn't get frightened after you know that I am a demon. I like that kind of." He turned to him and smirked. It was a nice smirk. "And don't call me sir, Dante. It sounds weird. So call me Kaeru." 'He seems to have a nice side after all.' Semion thought.

"Alright Kaeru." Dante replied and began walking into the castle. His long hair swaying slightly behind him

"Shall we get started?" He asked and stoped to look back at the demon with a smile

"He turned from a damned little brat to an agile youn man." he thoughts, then said: "Well, then. I'll show your new workplace then, Dante." Kaeru passed by and walked into the castle. "Come on."

Kaerus castle was a huge one and he guided him to the next stairs from who they could get to the next floor.

Dante followed behind him, keeping a quick pace so he didn't fall behind. But it was obvious that none of Kaeru's other servants liked him at all.There were times when the other servants would secretally try totourture him, but he wouldn't make sounds so they would eventually give up untill the next night. As he quickened his pace his anckle throbbed a bit and he closed one eye

He noticed that Dante had pain. "What is wrong? Oh... I guess it is because I threw you from the tree..." Then Kaeru laughs lightly. "I forgot that humans are so fragile. Well, I can fix it." He turned to Dante, cowered and touches Dantes ankle. A black and purple aura lighted up infront of his hand and Kaeru casted a healing spell.

When he stood up after this he noticed the sights of his other servants. The sights of them were full of antipathy. That made him angry and shouted to them: "Hear me, servants of mine! Who ever will harm this human he will instantly die by my own hands!" His eyes glowed dangerous and all the servants rushed scared away. When he turned to Dante again he smiled. "Are you okay now?"

Upstairs there was a long corridor they have to walk along. The corridor was gloomy and on the sides were pricket with black flames. "My rooms are at the end of this corridor. Fortunately far away from the commotion of the castle." he explained "But you need a room, too. And I won't give you a room next to the other servants. They are excited to kill you - a human in the middle of a demon stronghold. So it would be better not to stay far away from me."

The first room Kaeru showed him was the bedroom. A huge black and dark red bed stood in the middle of the room. It had got a fluffy blanket and a lot of pillows. To the right was a small desk where stood a chair infront of and on the left there stood a huge cupboard with a mirror. And when he looked ahead he saw a window where were curtains infront of.

The room was spacious and submerged in a gloomy light as well. 'This is my bedroom.' he said and walked in.

Dante looked around a bit amazed at the room. In his realm there were no rooms like this....he did happen to remember an old castle that was perserved and said demons lived there at one time, but he was a child when he saw it on a school trip and wondered if this was the castle.

"Nice room....."

He complimented as he loiked around amazed. There was one thing he recalled about the peserved castle in his time...the window that always frightened him...he remembered stareing at the window as a child and sneaking from the group to climb on the bed and stare down, only to see something fly past the window and made him fall and cry

'You look like there would be something strange here in this room.' Kaeru mentioned and walked towards the window. 'It is nothing special. Just a normal bedroom.' He shrugged and walked back to the entrance.

'So the next room will be the bathroom.' Seeing that Dante was still in his thoughts he added 'When you need something - like something to drink or to eat just say it. Or when you wanna rest a bit.'

Dante snapped back to where he was and nodded

"Yea, ok. where do I sleep?"

He asked as he looked around a bit more, enjoying the look of everything

'Well until I find the right room for you you can stay here, too. And you will see the other two rooms when you'll use them. There's no need to rush.' he said. 'But I have to leave you alone for a short time soon. Even a demon king has to do political things.' A sigh sounded from his mouth. He hated politics, but it was necessary and went to the entrance. 'Can I leave you here?'

Dante nodded and sat on the bed slightly smiling

"Can I sit on this? Or will it anger you?

He asked to clarify his actions

'Sure you can. So see you later.' he answered and winked. Then he left the room. Well, he had to admit that seeing Dante sitting on his bed was kind of exciting. What the hell did he think? Impossible! He couldn't find a guy attractive or cute or anything like that. But Dante had some really nice aura. Then he realized that he was still sitting in the throne room and had political things to discuss. He wasn't allowed to think of Dante right now.