New member from Germany

Zanji123

Hi,

i just stumbled across the forum and the page after googling around for yaoi xD looked a bit and thought i should register.

I guess i'm one of the few guys around here (and yeah i'm gay -> aaaand running for cover to protect himself from yaoi fan girlies)

Well....what else to say... i'm 28... living in Germany / Nuernberg (where the famous Christkindlesmarkt is) and yeah... that's it.

Except for Yaoi and Mangas one of my other Hobbys are TCG (Yu-Gi-OH), LCGs (Game of Thrones, Android: Netrunner), Boardgames, RPGs (VIdeo and PnP), Musik (mostly Neue Deutsche Härte like Rammstein or something like ASP and Blutengel and "Mid Age Metal")

sooo... if anyone got some questions :-) just ask...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zanji123

• Paul4U

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Elii

Hi,

i just stumbled across the forum and the page after googling around for yaoi xD looked a bit and thought i should register.

I guess i'm one of the few guys around here (and yeah i'm gay -> aaaand running for cover to protect himself from yaoi fan girlies)

Well....what else to say... i'm 28... living in Germany / Nuernberg (where the famous Christkindlesmarkt is) and yeah... that's it.

Except for Yaoi and Mangas one of my other Hobbys are TCG (Yu-Gi-OH), LCGs (Game of Thrones, Android: Netrunner), Boardgames, RPGs (VIdeo and PnP), Musik (mostly Neue Deutsche Härte like Rammstein or something like ASP and Blutengel and "Mid Age Metal")

sooo... if anyone got some questions :-) just ask...

now heres a Trading Card Gamer. Welcome to YO. glade to see im not the only one into Yu-Gi-Oh and Boardgames would be amazed if you said you also played DnD as well but not many have actually played the original DnD but still a Pleasant Welcome indeed. *Bows*

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ it's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here!

@Zanji123 Welcome to the wonderful world of YO!

Hope you will be able to find new yaoi manga and animes that you like here (:

Enjoy and have fun~

tumblr_m5ki3mtM3C1r8ztk5o1_400.gif

welcome to YO

Have tons of fun here and make lots of friends

H-Hi! *smiles brightly with a light blush* welcome to YO

! I-I'm also a boy! (And gay) Im from Sweden so we are not that far from each other! *smiles happily* I-I hope you will enjoy it here and If you need someone to talk to just send me a message ok..? O-Oh and it's nice to meet you! *bows*

now heres a Trading Card Gamer. Welcome to YO. glade to see im not the only one into Yu-Gi-Oh and Boardgames would be amazed if you said you also played DnD as well but not many have actually played the original DnD but still a Pleasant Welcome indeed. *Bows*

:) well i've played DnD on Fantasy Cons but i'm more into "Das Schwarze Auge" (guess it was called "The Dark Eye" abroad) it's a german PnP (but there where some computer games which where popular).

:) do you play on DevPro?

Hello

Welcome to YO! It is a great site. You arent the only guy on here trust me. The fangirls usually leave you alone until one of them friends you then all of them do. *smiles* but alot of them are some of my good friends. If you ever need anything dont be afraid to ask or message me anytime. *bows* Hope you enjoy your stay!

: Welcome, welcome! I'd LOVE to be friends with you! *crazy fangirl-ish smile*

2hgg67d.jpg

Oh my... Just ignore them both. :3 Those two are just being silly.

But welcome indeed, you'll love it here! I'm sure, I think. :'DDD

Just relax and enjoy~!