Thorns of Black Roses

SebastianMichealisFaustus

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• SebastianMichealisFaustus

Sebastian was preparing the Tea for Ciel he's precious master, He also prepared the freshly folded newspaper to him

"well if you don't need anything else I'll be taking my leave now, my lord..." Sebastian bowed down and as soon as Ciel gave the order for him to go, he left the room slowly, closing it gently making sure not to disturb he's precious Lord,

He smirk a bit "I need to prepare tonight's dinner....." He walked slowly in the corridors, while noticing the blacked rose, that symbolizes the contract he had made with Calude in that night, during the night in the party of Alois Trancy,

He smirked a little while thinking about that night, a passionate night indeed,

A night where in the light of the moon looks down upon them in the sinful river all together, and that same night the contract of the blood was also made, that's the meaning of this rose, that is now clipped within Sebastian well groomed uniform near his chest.

Alois gripped onto Claude's pant leg, screaming and whining, like he usually does. This noise continued until Hannah tried to pry him away which lead to Hannah being scratched viciously. Claude picked the blonde up and sighed.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I want my tea, and a puppy!" Alois screamed, "No put me down you buffoon!" Claude bowed and did as his master wished. Soon Claude brought a dog and a cup of tea to the blonde diva. Claude bowed and turned to head out, before exiting completely he said, "Young master, I am going to be taking a short intermission from my daily duties." Claude left with he heard the puppy yelp in pain. Claude looked down at the black rose, so neatly tucked into his pocket, holding a value only demons can truly appreciate. However that night, when the blood rose was sealed he remembers how he and Sebastian where so close, in the lake, while Hannah was putting the guests into a trance. And yet the darling butler, Sebastian also saved them from that. Claude shivers and continues to walk.

"Oh, Sebastian," he says under his breath smirking.

Sebastian was preparing Ciel's dinner for tonight it was very savory fish steam, with Ivory red sauce, a Cradle Asparagus Soap, and a dark cheery ditch cake for Dessert, after preparing it properly, making sure that it was well prepared and not a single unprofessional errors was present, he immediately delivered it to the long and huge dinner table, where in Ciel is sitting all mannerly, He finally brought it and prepared it into the table perfectly in front of he's dear lord

"what took you so long Sebastian?!" Demanded by he's master

"I'm sorry for the wait my lord, I just gone outside to fish, so that i could prepare your dinner for tonight as fresh as the sea, my lord" Sebastian bowed down to Ciel

"well whatever, anyhow I want you to investigate something, it's the queen's order, please found out something about it immediately" ciel

"yes my lord, I'll see to it immediately" Sebastian bowed down and he grabbed the envelop near he's precious master and he left immediately

"I guess.... I could have a chance to see the spider again.." He smiled devilishly, then he vanished to the darkness under the full round moon

He just knew that Alois was still bugging him. The blonde screamed at the butler and threw plates of food and silverware at him, the butler not moving, just letting him be hit. Finally the boy sat down and turned to look away from his butler.

"This tasted awful," he said, "get out of my home." Alois turned to ace the butler, "GET OUT!"

"Yes, my highness," Claude said before bowing and leaving the manor. Claude jumped outside and over the trees, waiting by a tall oak in front of the Phantomhive manor, he waited until the door opened and Sebastian walked out.

"Finally," Claude whispered. Turning to face the butler, still by the door of the mansion.

"Hello again, Michealis."

While Sebastian was about to do the task being set out for him by he's precious master, he was stopped by a man that is also neatly dressed, the man greeted him in the shallow night skies, Sebastian left a tainted smile on he's lips, while he looked at the neatly dressed man before him

"oh look what we have here, nice meeting you again my crooked spider..... Claude" Sebastian stood there before him in a well perfect manner "What might bring you here in my masters Manor?" Sebastian ask him, while still maintaining he's smiling calm posture in front of the man before him

But of course he made sure to ask quick because he still need some jobs to finished, in prior order of he's master's orders.

Claude sighed and replied to the butler, "You of course," he said lying but not. Ciel wouldn't satisfy him unless he were a demon and that wasn't about to happen anytime soon, and Alois was too whiny, the butler before him new truly how to make him happy. The spider demon gripped the other man's hair and kissed his earlobe, " Why are you in such a hurry?" Claude asked noticing that Sebastian was a little jumpy and was constantly looking towards town.

"Answer me," Claude hissed.

He was indeed in a hurry to finished up some task immediately, but he sure wasn't expecting for Claude to show up immediately in front of him and all of the time, it got to be now, and the spider is playing him, In trapping him within his webs

"oh please I got no obligation to answer your question dear Claude you are not master for me to obey" he gave the spider butler a sarcastic smile, and again trying to avoid the advancement of the wicked spider before him

"and I'm glad you did went out of your way, just to greet me, but I still need to run down some business" Sebastian tried to swept the spider away, he sure wanted to get the errand demanded by he's master done

but the webs or Advancement of the spider that is trying to entangle all of he's senses are too Intoxicating to bare.

"What is so important?" Claude cooed. Claude moved quickly and pressed Sebastian's back against a tree and pinned him to it.

"And you better bet that I'm your master Sebastian." Claude said. The spider traced the lips of the other demon before him and then wrapped his fingers around his neck.

"What does Ciel have that I don't?"

Sebastian narrowed down he's eyes to the spider before him

"oh please don't throw your tantrums at me, and my master had got nothing to do in any of this"

This Spider's persistence is making him delay up he's masters orders, he must do something to get this all done, and over with

"fine what do you want claude? I'll play with you for a while.." Sebastian smiled at the spider, while still pinned down between claude and the tree.

Claude loosened his grip on the butler's neck and sighed. He kissed Sebastian's neck and jawline. Then with immaculate speed he forced Sebastian to the ground and cut his shirt open. Realizing that he had ruined a perfectly good shirt and with a spiders web (literally) he said, "I'll fix that...later"

He then said, "Sorry," and smiled looking down at the man under him.

Sebastian tenses a bit, cause he’s broad pale chest was exposed to the spider before him, he looked at claude, as he just apologized for the ruined uniform

“gezz... you destroyed my perfectly dressed uniform, then you’ll apologize...” Sebastian frowned up a bit, frustrated that he’s uniforms was all destroyed, and now he’s chest was exposed, now he’s thinking what kind of explanation, he will do or say to he’s precious master, if ever he’s uniforms were not neatly and nicely done, if he returns back in the mansion

“you better compensate for destroying my uniform, you wicked spider...” Sebastian smiled lustfully, while licking he’s lips, seductively.

Claude finished undressing his favorite demon and bit down hard on his neck, however not drawing blood. He kissed Sebastian, hard like everything else, and gripped Sebastian's gorgeous raven black hair. Releasing the other butler for just a moment he took in a breath and with a hand now free he cut the demon's chest, licking the blood up slowly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sebastian Grunted a bit, he frowned up, but the sensation was making him tingle about his senses, He grabbed the Spiders hair, grabbing tighter within his clutches, and slowly, every touch This wicked Spider made, makes his Spine Shivers up, and make him hot, a Intoxicating pleasure, He licks his lips as it parted, while looking at Claude “your too slow, I’m getting rather impatient, Claude….”

Claude had now removed his own clothes and without warning pushed himself in to the demon. He glared down at the demon like he glares at everybody. But soon he smiled and started moving.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“agh!” Sebastian moaned from that move, it was both painful and hot at the same time, it was making him a bit dizzy from the sensations

He grabbed onto the arms of the wicked spider, burying his finger nails to the demon, wounding him severely, then blood started to drip down from the wicked spiders arm, as Claude moved about inside of him.