The Charms and Chimes of the intertwined Tails~ [Private 18+] Asakura x Maiko

Asakura-Sama

RP Intro: A Special Human that belongs to the Aquatic ancestors, a Merman that only transforms back to his original form whenever he got soaked with water, but any other form of liquid doesn't make him change though, being sick of this transformation ritual every time he got soaked or wet by the water, He had ask for help to the another special human who holds out great contribution to other special humans in need, family of exorcist and spell casters, the 9 tailed fox family, was the one he had seek help from,

The merman ask to them thinking that they could stop his transformation, but that is impossible, unless a willing fellow who also holds and has the highest spiritual tendency, forms a contract with the Merman and do the ritual to stop his transformation temporarily

but the things is..... the ritual is not your average charms and spells... but more being one together.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1248u3t.jpg

Name: Ginosuke Soichii

Birthdate: November 8

Role: seme

Kind: 9 taile fox/human

Height: 6’ 1’’

Weight: 135

Status: Studying in a college of music, but also the training in a temple to become the next heir of the exorcist ancestry of priest and priestesses.

Sexual reference: Both

Behavior: Usually quiet and reserve but he always get’s annoyed easily, he is a open minded guy but randomly question something if he knew it’s getting out of hand.

Hobbies: Playing a music whenever his around

Likes: loves drinking all kinds of tea and eating rice crackers

Dislikes: Hates milk, and bugs

Appearance: Silver lining of hair, that’s why people call him Gin or Gin-san, has slim but build up body, and a strong aura all over him.

Background/History: He is a only child, and because of that his family gives all there hope to him that he will be able to heir the Ancestral value someday, because he is one of the powerful 9 tailed fox had lived up until now, even though his family thinks that way, they doesn't pressure him at all more like they are all open minded, they all have some kicking slapstick comedian humor into them, except Gin who hates the personality of his family very much, he gets really annoyed because of this, but even so, Gin’s serious behavior came from his grandfathers disciplinary attitude since Gin grew up with his grandpa, but when his grandpa died he was reverted back to his original comedian family.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Merman_Colored_by_Ahsayuni_Love.png

Name: Kitagawa Hikaeda

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: November 7

Race: Merman/human

Role: Uke

Hair Color: Blond

Hair Length: Bangs but short

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'5

Weight: 98

Favorite Foods: Vegetables.

Favorite Drinks: Water.

Favorite Snacks: Sweet, healthy snacks

Favorite Colors: Caribbean blue.

Favorite Animal(s): Blue whale

Dislikes: being ignored, stuck-up, narrow-minded people.

Hobbies: LOVES to cook.

Personality: He is as gentle and calm as he looks like. You would likely see him often in a library than the average teenager.

Background: He is an orphan. He lives by himselfs. His parents died during a car accident. He was there when it actually happened. It was a really long story, but getting straight to the point. Hikaeda didn't know what happened, before he knew, he had a fish tail and his parent's car is deep under the sea. It's kind of traumatic, but he since he gets a blackout when he tries to remember. Apparently, Hikeada swam in the sea where the Mermen and Mermaids lived, which turned him into one. He tried to save his parents, but it was already too late. Hikeada lives on his own, since he was 16. Working hard and still going to school.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Bakama

"As thee night falls down, thy must enter our lovely, sacred ocean.

Thy will remain silent, over thine holy, magical transformation."

This is what I have to do and say since that day. I closed my eyes and placed one foot into the ocean before me. I felt that disgusting, slippery feeling again. I went fully into the ocean.

My body went full speed towards the bottom. As soon as my foot touched the ground, I started to float and transform. My legs becoming one. I breathed via the gills on the sides of my face. I inhaled a large amount of water and let it flow through my whole body. I went upwards and jumped in the air like a dolphin, landing in the water gracefully.

As soon as I was in the water, I started to look at my body.

It sure was beautiful, but it's tiring and wearing my body out. Which is bad for me, since I am not a fully Merman. I refuse to be a 'real' Merman. I hate it. I want to get rid of this as soon as possible. But... The Contract... i've never seen someone who is willingly and high-spiritual to Sign the Contract together with me.

I swam towards the beach. The beach had a calming and sacred aura. Which made me calm and silent. I loved that feeling. Since I have a tail, I never tried to walk on that beach. Seeing what made it so holy. I leaned against a big rock and rested a little. Waiting till I have to go back and can transform into my truly, admirable human body.

*Ding.... Ding......*

The Ring of the temple's holy bells, a bell that wards of other unholy beings, a holy place ment to help those in need and exorcist the evil, then at the same time protect all of sacreds......

A tall guy with a build up body, sit's up properly in a piece of mat, in between by two standing poles with chanting holy wards and talismans,

"Upon heavens blessed upon thy me....., Let all the holy thy thou be your vessel, and bless thy all being, for thy light nine tails of power, thy Kitsune bring forth good not destruction but holy......"

The guy suddenly transformed into his original form, popping up white ears and tails, he was wearing a traditional clothing worn by all priest such as himself, then he stood up immediately and threw four talisman to the very man before him, and after that all of the talisman burned up before it even reached the man, he clicked his tongue in annoyment

"tsk! stubborn racoon" He pulled out 7 pieces of rectangular paper and immediately wrote some spells in it, then putted it close in his mouth chanting another words into it

"Begone! you annoying perpetual being" then he threw it immediately to the man again, a blinding electricity lighted up the surrounding in the very man, then after a while the light had finally subsided, the man was still shocked because of that, The nine tailed priest finally saw the spirit of the racoon escaping from the temple, but he just let it be since it's just a low leveled being

"Are you alright sir, the spirit that's been haunting you finally left, you can leave now"

"T-Thanks you very much... I'm very thankful..." the guy bowed down, while still being so nervous, and he left immediately while sweats was still pouring out of his skin

'sigh....... this so tiring.." than a hard slap from his back made him stumble from his standing position "what the?!"

"hey~ hey~ you're all frowned up again do your job with pride and joy, stick that to your mind, and look at your costumer earlier, his more scared to you then the one haunting him ahahahah!"

"uncle please stop I'm still busy and still learning from work"

"hmph! Kill joy, your still young~ enjoy your life to the fullest my boy~"

"okay okay.... anyhow you said you have some very important task to me?"

"ah! yes~ I have a very important task, and this might really strengthen up your bounds~~, well actually it's a special request, and guess who did this request came from? hmm~?"

"okay? from whom?"

"It's from of those artificial special humans, a artificial merman~"

"artificial?... Merman? and what's his request?" Gin was still looking at his uncle in a lazy manner

"he wanted to stop his transformation and go back to normal"

"but that's impossible-"

"I know right, but there is a way to to do it, the contract of the embodiment and flesh"

"No I refuse to do it!! I don't want to..." The 9 tailed priest paused and then frowned up, his really disagreeing with this

"come on! it's your chance to have a contractor to boost your power up, and I know the only way to suppress the other parties Main ability to transform is directly entering spiritual waves through that person and the only way to do is.... hmmm?~ what was it now? Gin-chan~" Gin's uncle was really teasing him, repeated poking in his face, he hated it so much but he is still he's uncle after all

".....is to do it...."

"ting! ding! CORRECT!, well anyway you got no choice but to agree if you really wanted to inherit this temple completely, I'll contact that Yummy Artificial Merman Ciao~" when his uncle about to leave the room he came back for something "oh~ yeah he doesn't know how the ritual works so good luck!" he thumbs up and left already

"oh boy...." Gin was kind of worried and annoyed, since he got no choice but to do this

I had to go soon towards the cliff. My clothes were still there. Shit, I hate this thing, I hate this thing I hate this thing. I jumped in the air and dived back into the water and rested a bit. It's so damn boring! I have to cancel all the plans every night because of this... thing. I sat on a rock and waited till I was dry. The life I desired for... I hope it is possible. The thoughts floated in my head. I felt a warm feeling through my tail.. I closed my eyes and floated in the air. My tail changing into my naturally slim, long legs. I climbed up the cliff and put clothes on. I have to search what's on that beach.. It's attracting me towards it.. I walked silently glancing in the dark. I heard there was this shrine. Maybe it's that? Since this whole transformation is actually a spiritual thing.. Mhmm.. I walked down slowly and searching for the shrine.

A silver haired guy with both ears and tails that has a silvered lined color of fur all over, was slowly picking up his things from the tatami mat floors from the temple shrine, he sighed heavily, then both of his eyebrows meet together and he' face made a frown of annoyance

"that old geezer, this should be his work! tsk!" he clicked his tongue, he was thinking about he's uncle taking his own life for granted too much

Gin suddenly remembered about the artificial merman that he's uncle had mentioned about "what's with that artificial merman thing sigh....." he finally lifted up and carried all of the material he needed, bringing them within the shores,

but even though he is so annoyed to he's uncle by being a happy-go-lucky guy too much, he still respected him since he was once one of the most powerful fortune teller back in the old days, and even though his uncle didn't get to inherit the family loam or the temple because he got no sense of holy spiritual exorcism, his psychic ability are superb.

He was now walking along to the shore, with his foot all bare up, leaving prints within the sandy beaches, Gin was going to purify the ocean, he must do this every thrice a month, to insure that the ocean will be cleanse up for all of the being living within the holy salted ocean, he grabbed a talisman and wind chime,

He moved his hands making the wind chime ring up for a moment, then he bit his thumb and wrote a spell of words within the talisman using he's own blood

"Purify the unholy....., turn night to clear....., charcoal into filters of the unclean....., Kitsune who was once the core of destruction, now brought peace to the chosen lands......, and thy scarlet and thy dust be a source to bring darkness to thy soul......"

He once again bell out the chime and the talisman finally glowed blinding all of the things surrounding him, after a while the light finally disappeared, the talismn also disapeared in the clear oceans and then he let out a sigh of relief

"it's finally over sigh... that's take up too much spiritual energy..." the waves from the ocean was swaying against each other more calmly now, then before, he picked up his things preparing himself to return into the temple shrine to do more request or study the other things at least

Gin's tails was swaying all over "I'm going to have a hot Black Marie tea later...., ugh... so tired..." He finally picked it up all, printing another prints in the sand.