The Selfish Game (Yujiko x Asakura-Sama)

Yujiko

tumblr_m0hli98Scc1r47cd4o1_500_thumb.png

Name: Naruki Yamamoto

Hair: Black

Eyes: Amber

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 130 Ibs.

Body Type: Lean, Muscular

Personality:

He's relentless, full of himself, selfish, reckless, and careless. He's like a child. He hates not getting his way, but he won't go as far a throw a fit about it. Naruki thinks he's a Bad-ss and has to much self confidence. Naruki never thinks he's wrong and gets pretty upset when he is. He hates obedience and loves chaos, he hates being controlled even though it turns him on...

Past:

He's a bad boy, point blank. In his past he would do anything to get in with the cool kids, gangs, and things of that sort. He was a troublesome child and grew up in a normal house hold. Never studying, Naruki hardly skimmed by in highschool, but his elite neighbor helped him study. He took advantage of his new elite friend just to join a gang. Once he joined he ditched the kid entirely. After high school he got caught up in some serious crimes and left the country. Soon after he returned and was reprimanded by the government- they let him off easy and now he needs to find a job...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• Asakura-Sama

f2lqpe.jpg

Name: Ryou Tatigami

Hair: Deep Blue water

Eyes: Dark Blue

Occupation: Working as a CEO in a Fancy hotel past down to his family

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 145

Body: build up body, and has a slender thin figure

Personality: He usually calm and compose, can explode if provoked, but he usually loves to see different emotions out from the people around him, his very responsible in his duties assigned to him, he takes his job very seriously, but can become very playfully perverted at times, he loves to enjoy himself, whenever all of his paper work job is done, he usually goes out in different bars to have a little drink and entertainment afterwards.

Past: He is one of those people who likes to study a lot but help those people who is important to him, he used to be a kind hearted child that can take on any kind violent attempt against him, but there is some point when he felt really betrayed even though he don't know why he felt that, and because of that his personality changed completely, he became kind of cold but still manipulates people at his own will, and he just secluded his self in his future carrier, until he grew more older and his father finally passed down there business company to him, and his now a very capable and succesful business man.

Bright beams of light shined into the lime scaled window of a Japanese slum apartment, heating the air in the AC unit-less room. The air was dusty and smoke like, and car horns could be heard from the streets. The walls were peeling paint and had a grudged look to them. The smell of mildew and sweaty people filled the very air. Some would expect this to be horrid and completely unpleasant. Well, they're right, it sucks. But, for a ex-criminal at 1000¥ a month, this was paradise. The floorboards were a milky pale color with a few green stains here and there, one bathroom, one kitchen- perfect for a loner like Naruki. Well, I wouldn't say he's a loner... Per say...

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" Yelled a cellphone from the edge of a futon. In reply a man's voice groaned. "Shut it off, Naru." Demanded a naked brunette as she pulled the only pillow on the futon over her head. Naruki hissed at the women as she pulled the pillow from under his head. A quick sigh followed by running fingers through his hair indicated that was to turn off the alarm. "Click!" And it was over, the alarm was off. The raven slid himself beneath the covers again as he slid an arm around the female's waist," How about we have at it before I go out, hmm? What do you say, Moka?~" Charmed the raven. "No. I have to work tonight," Awh come on, babe... I'll even eat- BEEP, BEEP, BEEP- OKAY I GET IT!" Storming out of the futon the man threw has phone and heading to the shower. "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP," echoed from the background. "Hey, babe?" Yelled the girl from the bed. "Yeah?" Asked Naruki, his voice echoing from the bathroom. "It's still ringing..." "AHH-FUHK-BIT-CH-MOTHER(Censer)-D-CK(Censer)-". I think you get the picture.

Dressed and clean the man left the apartments diving into the wild city of Tokyo, he was job hunting, and it wasn't turning out to hot for 'em. A few days ago he applied for an open position at a hotel to be a Doorman. "I can't even believe people still do this sh-t!" Is what he said after applying. But, nevertheless, first things first- Food. Walking into the best bar in the worst part of Tokyo, Naruki waved his hand to the Bartender. "I'll have the usual, please." Flipping his phone open he stared at the screen intensely- waiting for someone to call. He had already called all of the places he applied back, leaving his name for them to look at again. He was growing impatient. "Here's your food and beer." Said the bartender. "Thanks," he put his phone away. "This sucks.."

A serious looking man with narrowed glasses was holding out some papers in he's hands and some other papers was placed in front of him with a glass of water in he's very side, he was in a meeting along with the other board members, and the one whose presenting out the presented project, even though he's very dedicated to he's work, he still feels like his going to trample because of boredom, This presented presentation was bullsh*t even so, he still wanted to reconsider every possibility, because sometimes even if the presentation look s*cks, there might be other good points within the stated documents, so he mustn't over look every possible opportunities and Ideas, but as the presentation went on, it's beginning and the closing was all crap, all trash from the bag, nothing new but it's all garbage, The presenter was smiling nervously as he finished his speeches.

"that was all... president thank you for listening and for everyone as well" he bowed down consciously, the president allowed the board members to speak out all of there thoughts and comments for this projects, everybody seems to agree, and happy about it, so the presenter was happy too, then after a while everybody finally looked at the president to find his comments and thoughts about it,

The President crossed his fingers together and looked at them seriously "It's garbage" Everybody was kind of shock and the happy face in the presenter disappeared, One of the board members questioned him that why would he think that way

"but Mr. Tatigami, this project is great, it will become a great success, what is wrong with it?!" The president looked at him seriously "Great?.. you got to be kidding me, it's full of flaws, you might be not All reviewing the Hotels history way back then hmm?, as they say, knowing the history will allow you to take another advantageous route in the near future..., you say that this new Idea about the way of improving the marketing and advertisement, will make our hotel very well known once we launch this event, but looked at all this cost, we will order all of this for one time event? in the year 20xx of this company we also launched the same event and the foundation cost was not even this high, but it didn't even do us any good, it even neared it to our decline, and it even opened up many controversies and scandals...." He paused for a moment and looked at the presenter "I'm sorry too say this but this Idea of yours are all trash, this set up will just leave out our high level standards into great decline, the Interiors are all too expensive, they are not even that great to begin with, if you really want to proceed with this Idea of yours, repeat all of this things, until you find a great Idea were in the cost is low but it still look very expensive in the eyes, is that understood?... this meeting is adjourn you may all leave" The president immediately left the meeting room and proceeded in his office, he fixed his tie a bit, while calmly walking within the hallway, everybody looks up to him but scared at the same time, because he is always straight forward when it comes to work related matter.

as he entered his huge and luxurious office, he let out a sighed "well that was a total waste of time.. I need to let out some steam some how" as he went along to his office chair a docile and small young man was waiting for him in the office, He frowned up from the very thing he saw in front of him

"Ryou!~"

"what are you doing here? I have a bad day so please leave"

"your so cold!!! and I was here to see"

"leave!" Ryou frowned up and glared at the docile guy, but even so This guy was so persistent that he pounced on Ryou as soon as he sat on his chair

"oh! come on Ryou~, if your really in a bad mood, I'll make that stress leave out your body neh?~" The guy licked his lips while caressing Ryou's broad chest, and his other hand was making it's way downward, but this was stop when a sudden knocked came to disturb them, Ryou immediately pushed him away and fixed his sitting position

"come in" He's secretary entered the office, she was holding some document papers in her hands

"Mr. President this are the applicant documents please look at them" The woman placed all the documents in the table so that he could look at them properly

"okay you may leave now, and please take this brat along with you"

"what!? no Ryou!!" even though the guy don't want to leave the secretary forced him to leave Ryou be, so he just pouted and they both left, after a while Ryou made a sigh of relief, then he started to do his work again, he shuffled and peek in to the application forms but he was really annoyed to see pathetic applicants

"what the hell are this people? they are all-" Ryou was stopped from his words, he widen his eyes, as he stared off on one of the applying applicants as a doorman, he was silent for a moment, then he pushed the button of the phone near him to call on his secretary and ordered her to contact and accept one applicant

"please hire and contact the man named Naruki Yamamoto, and tell him that he may start working starting tomorrow" after the conversation with his secretary was over, he looked at the applicant paper again, named Naruki, and he stayed quiet for some time, then he tapped the bridge of his glasses then sighed.

Just as Naruki was about to take a sip-" Bzzzt! Bzzzt!-Ah Sh*t!" The sudden vibration of his phone made him spill his beer," F*ck man... This better be important." And it was, he finally had a some good luck. The raven fumbled with the phone, almost missing the call, he answered it. "Naruki Yamamoto speaking." His eyelids were sagging as he ate some chips from his plate. "Hello Mr. Yamamoto, I'm call to inform you that you have officially been hired for the job." His amber hues widened," I- I got the job?! Oh my god! Oh. My. God!" He silently fist pumped the air until he realized he didn't know what job this was for. "-Eh. Um, I'm sorry... But, I applied at so many places I don't know which company this-" "The Doorman one." She said quickly. "Oh. Well... Ehm, Thank you~ When can I-" Naruki was interupted," Tomorrow." "Oh.. When tomorrow?" He asked confused- this phone call wasn't going so well... the lady gave him so little information. "Just come to the hotel tomorrow at 7:00 am. You can talk with the Boss then, I'm already making you an appointment with him, and whatever you do- Don't Be Late." The phone hung up. "Whatta B'tch..." Naruki slid the phone into his pocket and drank the rest of his beer. "At least I can afford a real apartment now."

The next day he woke up the same way, but this time, alone. A yawn escaped his mouth as he rinsed his body and shampooed his hair thoroughly. He wanted to look, smell, and be his best. Naruki walked over to his closet and pulled out his only suit, he bought it in America. It was just a regular average charcoal suit. "Sexy...~" He coo'd at the mirror once he was dressed. "Oh! My hair- Eh... What do I do with it...? Part it down the middle! Like in movies!" The boy parted his hair done the center of his scalp, combing it to perfection. "Okay. I'm done and it's-" Looks at his phone. "Sh-t!"

Before long he arrived at the hotel, he was about ten minutes early. A sigh befell his lips," Well... What do I do now?" Walking around he examined the decor. "It's really fancy..." he blushed, he had never been to a hotel this nice before. After a quick shrug, Naruki hopped on the elevator and headed to which ever floor seemed to be where the CEO would be. He stepped out of the elevator. Where was everyone? Was he that early? Running a hand through his hair, Naruki took a seat in one of a group chair in front a large office. "I'm still 5 minutes early..."

The woman with a short tight black skirt and a well ironed white long sleeve blouse was preparing some papers so that she could bring them in to the office, she perfectly arranged some documents, organized them according to there worth, placed the most important documents in a red folder and placed the not so important one into a green folder, so that it would be easier for her boss to read through, and what should be taken priority first, this was the instructions given to her anyway, she fixed her looked a bit by fixing both of her hair and cloths, then she carried the documents off to the president's office, but as soon as she went for the corner, she saw a man in a suit, sitting in the group of chairs

"oh! your already here, please wait for me to call you in" The woman knocked at the office door and then she entered as soon as he heard a grant of permission

"Mr. President here are the documents that you might have to take a look, and some other papers that you need to sign" Ryou was signing and studying some other documents,

he took a look at her secretary for a moment

"thank you, please place them near me" The secretary gently putted the documents and folders into the table, making sure not to disturb Ryou in his work

"by the way what is my schedule for today?" he said this while shuffling through the papers inside of the red folder

"well you will have a Interview session with Mr. Yamamoto right about now the doorman applicant, 7:00 am to 8:00 am.." she still wanted to say something but she wouldn't dare to, so she just leave his question be

Ryou lean in and relaxed into his chair "hmmm?....and is he here right now?"

"yes sir his outside"

"I see anyhow what are my other schedules for today?"

he's secretary opened a small brown leather book, where in dates and time was placed in there, including the events that should and will take place "well at 8:00 am to 10:00 am you will have to discuss something with Mr. Narabuyo one of our Investors, at 10:00 am up to 12:00 noon you will have a trip to our suppliers near here, at 12:00 noon up to 2:00 pm you will have a launch with Mrs. Kagachio because she invited you last week, at 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm this is your open time but you will return in your office to look at this documents at hand, and lastly 5:00 pm up to 9:00 pm the pursuing Investors had made a appointment to meet with you over a dinner, after that you are open to go"

Ryou sighed "my schedule for today is full already, well anyway opened up my schedule for Friday I will do something by then"

"Friday? but Mr. Tanaka made a arrangement meeting on that day"

"hmmm... what's my open time then?" Ryou adjusted his sitting position, while looking at his secretary hoping that he had some open time

"welll there is one appointement in Monday next week with Mr. Naga, but I can cancel it since it's not that... really important"

"great please open that day for me" Ryou smiled who seems really pleased with that "you may leave now, and you may tell Mr. Yamamoto to come in after you have gone out of my office"

"of course" He's secretary bowed down then she left the office, as she left he saw the man still waiting for her to be called

"you may come in now" After saying that, the secretary immediately turned around, returning to his daily work affairs leaving the man in a suit behind.

After a while in the office Ryou was waiting for Naruki to come in, he held out his neck and stretch it out a bit, leaving a little sound of crackle in his neck, "hmm... now what shall we do next?" Ryou crossed out his fingers together and laid it down into the table while sitting straight in his comfy office chairs, waiting for his applicant to come in.

Yeah, he was here early, it was unlike him- but,he was so tired of living in that crummy apartment. He smiled at the secretary as she entered the Boss's office. Naruki slid his phone into his pocket, and God was he nervous. Tapping his leg, he twiddled his thumbs. The raven examined the business portion of the building admiring the decor and design. A sigh fell from this lips... Naruki hadn't been this nervous since... Oh, yeah... Since That day.

We were alone, Ryo I think was his name- or that's what I called him. That day I suppose to sleep with him, at the time I was trying to get into a gang and they told me to sleep with him. I was so nervous I felt as if I was going to die. We were doing the usual, sitting outside on his front porch, hidden by the tall bushes that lined his front yard- this was were he usually tutored me. To be honest we shouldn't have been friends- his family was wealthy and he was so smart. I was just a dumb street brat... Anyways, he was reading a story to me, something about a man killing his king- I donno, it's been so long. I knew I had to do it there and then, I had already waited so long and the gang was getting impatient. I was trembling," Ryo-kun..." I began nervously," Will you sleep with me?" My heart was pounding in my chest, I had no idea how guy did it, or anything. Ryo looked at me with those cold eyes...

"You may come in now." Naruki shot his head up and stood," O-okay, thank you." His cheeks were pink from his memory. Shaking of the thought, he opened the door to the room. "Ehem... I'm Naruki Yamamoto, I'm here for interview and I also have a few questions." Walking inside the room the raven nearly froze, he body tingling, and his chest growing tighter. This atmosphere felt so familiar. It was almost like-

"Ahhh! Unh..." "My... Naru-kun... You're making some awfully perverted sounds..." Those eyes, his hands, his embrace. "A-AAhhhh! Ungh-ahh! R-Ryo S-St- Ahh!"

A shiver ran down Naruki's spine. Swallowing hard he took a seat in a chair just in front of the Boss. "Good morning sir, I'd like to thank you for this opportunity, I really needed this job- I won't let you down." The younger man bowed his head for a moment.

Ryou just looked at him in a very calmed manner, he crossed his fingers once again, resting both of his elbows in the table, while still observing the man in front of him "still the same....." he mumbled this in a low voice, then continued on, he adjusted his sitting manner,

"it's fine, I hired you not because of your potential, but because we lack some crew, your lucky to be hired, and don't get too much nervous, anyhow.." Ryou opened some document papers "I'm your head, I control everything within this company, you can call me Mr. Tatigami or President, however you like to name me, just don't call me in a disrespectful matter"

he looked at Naruki then gave him some documents "even though your just a doorman, you hold great responsibility in assuring that our guest will not get annoyed by lousy performance and they only get the most top class services there is, since you will carry there languages and contract with there other needs if possible..., and those documents that I gave you will inform you with details regarding about your job, you must get your uniform within the head doorman, and the head doorman will answer any other question you may have that can't be answered within that booklet i just gave you and before anything else....."

Ryou opened the documents regarding Naruki's information "Since your a ex-convict, it will be hard for you to get another job, if ever you were to quit or kicked out of this job...., remember, so you should treasure it, and don't let it slipped away..." Ryou looked at Naruki's eyes for a moment then he went down to read other documents "anyway you may go now, ask my secretary to lead you where the head doorman is, so that he could give you your uniforms and task, you can start the job immediately after the head taught you the way around here, and don't do anything stupid..."

Ryou finally signaled his hands to Naruki while still looking at the documents, shuffling them back and fort, and when Naruki finally left, Ryou stop from what he was doing and took a little peek at the door,

He sighed heavily, he took off his glasses and placed them in the table, Ryou leaned in the chair, making it squeak a little bit, then Ryou pinched the bridge of his nose between his eyes,

"sigh... this is so stressful..." Ryou looked at the ticking blue clock in his office, looking at it as the time run rather slower, it is slow for him at least.

((Tonight in going to stay the night at the beach, I don't know if my hotel has internet or anything- if it doesn't I'll reply on my phone, kay?~ :D))

Naruki dropped his eyes as a sudden irritated feeling began to boil in his stomach, this guys basically just called him a pawn. It was whatever. The raven kept his eyes on the CEO as began to relax, his nervousness disappearing. After his intro he said nearly nothing, he just listened and took the paper as it came. "And before anything else..." Naruki raised his amber hues to the other,"Since your a ex-convict, it will be hard for you to get another job, if ever you were to quit or kicked out of this job...., remember, so you should treasure it, and don't let it slip away..." Was... Was that a threat? The raven clinched his fist and bit his lip- this guy... He was irritating. But, as said before it felt familiar. And then the CEO's eyes make Naruki's- That gaze it was like his past.

Ryo looked at me with those cold eyes...

"You may go..." Those words were like blessing to the young man," Goodbye, sir." Naruki bow and watch the other as he raised his eyes. There was something about this guy that made him feel uneasy. Quickly, the raven walked out the door-"Click" the door shut. Irritated and a little angry, he walked up to the secretary. "Excuse me miss, I was told you come see you about going to the Head Doorman. Would you be so kind as to escort me?" Naruki flashed his old escort smile, it was a kind of unique and old charming. "Of course," She smiled back," This way."

This place was huge, or that's how Naruki saw it," How big is this place?" "It's actually our smallest hotel, it was the first one in the family business." She said softly. "Is that so..." The raven's amber hues traveled the building, why does that story seem of familiar? Quickly they ," Mr. Masamaru with help you, he's the Head Doorman. Naruki looked up," that's the head doorman?" He asked surprised. "Yes, Yes I am~," A charming blonde young man, obviously foreign in genes, approached Naruki. "Hmmm... Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes~" Chimmed Masamaru. "In any case, here is your uniform and some instructions~" The blonde was actually... Kind of attractive? "He was really handsome" is what Naruki was thinking. "Alright~ Let's get you started, Naruki-san~" The head doorman began to walk away," Eh- Wait up! Wait! Do you just say my first name?!"

(( heheh it's fine and okay :"D))

Ryou was reading through the documents in his table, tapping his fingers restlessly while distressingly examining everything in the filed documents, It was really a toughed day following the written schedule in his secretary's little notebook, whether meeting out with people and such, checking out other affiliated accounts within the surrounding area, or making other friendly throes with the other groups so that his liability of working space could be expanded more..,

Ryou sighed heavily, he sat in his comfy office chair while rolling it back and fort in the sides

"sigh.... I can't concentrate... this is bad...." Ryou was looking in the ceiling spacing out, leaving all of his piled up documents within, some of it are already thrown in the trash curled up violently, and some where in the paper shredder's bin, then a sudden knock in his office made him go back up and sit up properly once again

"come in" his secretary entered his office and she stood in front of him while she's shuffling through the pages of the scheduled appointments in the notebook account

"sir it's already 5:00 pm, you will now proceed to go within the appointed time and meet up with the possible investors"

"I see" Ryou tap in the bridge of his glasses

"Are you going to change your suit sir"

"yes I need to look presentable right?" Ryou rest his face in his hands while his elbows was leaning against the table,

he was looking at his secretary, wondering if she will add in more information

"of course then I shall call in the head miss to prepare a change for you immediately"

"please do so... by the way how does the new doorman doing?"

"Mr. Masamaru is just preparing him for the job, and so far, he hasn't made any contact to trouble Mr. President"

"I see that's good to hear" Ryou signaled his hands to his secretary that she could leave now "You may go"

The secretary closed the brown leather notebook and bowed down "thank you sir" then she left immediately so that she could tell the head miss to prepare the suit for the president.

After a while Ryou finally laid back again in his office chair, thinking about things that are not work related at all, then after a while another knock disrupt his thoughts away

"come in" Ryou tap the bridge of his glasses while checking in the door, Then the head miss entered and bought a freshly prepared suit, it looks very expensive, it has a elegant design in it,

This suit really compliments Ryou's over all features since it's in a deep blue color and a transparency strips of black all over it, and a black tie to finish up everything,

The head miss bowed down and placed the suit in the sofa in front of the office table and then she left, Ryou stood up and took the elegant suit in his hands then he went in the bathroom of his office to finally get changed.

Everything was finally all neat and done, and they finally prepared to set off and meet the possible investors, his secretary was following over after him, while the car was waiting outside of the grand hotel to pick him up, as he was walking in the corridors, he's eyes shifted to the busy applicant being thought by the head doorman, he look at him for a second then he proceeded immediately in the car.

A tapping sound echoed throughout a bathroom, a good sign of impatience. Masamaru looked at his watch and huffed," Come on, Naruki-san. Shouldn't take that long to change." The blonde growled with aggravation, this was rare, him being irritated that is. "Sorry! It fits a little funny-" The raven said with a huff. "-So-" The blonde began," Hurry up already, you're worse than a-" "Okay!Okay. I'm done-" The raven walked out of the bathroom.

My post took so long because I drew this up-

It's not the best, but still a cute visual~

c76.jpg

Masamaru's eyes widened before they began to sparkle," Ah! Naruki-san! You're so cute!!!" The blonde hugged the raven. "Umm... okay... Ehem, Masamune-san. Can, uh... Can we get back to work?" Naruki said quickly feeling uncomfortable. "Oh! Sorry!" Head Doorman stood up straight," Let's get to your job then, hmm?"

Hours later, the training was over and the head doorman walked into the break room,"-And that's all for today~" Naruki walked in, collapsing in a chair with his head in his folded arms. "Never have I carried that many bags at once in my life..." The raven sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Coffee?" Ask Masamaru as he poured himself a cup. "Um- Yeah, thanks." Naruki sighed and took the coffee as it was handed to him. Quickly he drank it, and an immediate exhale of pleasure was let out as the hot liquid ran down his throat. "Good coffee..." said the raven. "Fancy hotel," relied the blonde as he spoke. "After we leave you're on your own and your pay starts, I'll clock you in so you don't have too, just go straight to your station." Masamaru spoke lightly as he drank his coffee. "Oh, uh. Thanks, Masamaru-san." The blonde nodded. Naruki stood to his feet and finished off the coffee," I'll be going then." After the raven left the blonde sat back and smirked," Looks like I have some new prey- this outta be fun~~~"

"GAWD... That was exausting..." Naruki opened the door to his apartment, he was alone again. "I guess she's working late or- who am I kidding... I'm such a loser I wouldn't even date myself..." Shutting and locking the door, the raven hung up his uniform and crash onto his futon, quickly he passed out.

The next morning came early, he bathed, dressed, and styled. He was going to be early again, but that's better than the alternative. He arrived at 7:00 AM and his shifted started at 8:00," Maybe I'll chillout in the break room..." He spoke to himself as he walked into the building through the front glass door. "I wonder if the boss is here this early...- What am I thinking? Nevermind..." Huffed the raven, he was walking really slow.

((it's fine i was also replying late because of school -__-))

The sound of a engine echoed through out the parking space lot, other cars was already parked to the other spaces in the parking lot, but it's still very early so there are still many space available, A black car was driving around to look for a perfect spot to park his car, until he stir on the wheels, parking the car near a some kind of entrance way, parking it backwards maybe because, parking it this way will make it easier to get out just in case he had some emergency and he needs to leave immediately,

he opened the door and got out of the car, picking up his phone and closing the door, leaving a bang of echoes to the quiet lot, tapping foot steps was also echoing a long, as he went to the elevator to get into his office.

The elevator's technical ground number is blinking in as it goes down, and moments later the elevator finally opened up, The man in deep blue suit step inside and pushed the very top number or floor above all, tapping his hands within the left side of his thighs, while looking at his watch in his right wrist,

"sigh... I guess I was too early, anyway I should just get to the office to finish up some reports..."

as he was waiting to go up to the highest floor, the elevator stopped, it's the hallway, since the building is consist to have a underground basement where all cars are placed and then the hallway where the entrance is and then the other top floors that contains the hotel rooms and offices on the very top.

As the elevator sprang open he had gotten a bit stiff to see Naruki in front of him, his lips parted apart as he let out a low grasp, he looked at him for a moment then he fixed up his tie a little

"good morning, your rather early for work as I can see.." Ryou was looking so calm and compose, and he felt that the motion of the elevator was rather slow

"and my secretary said that your doing great in your job...,at least for now" Ryou looked at his watch "anyway are you headed out to see your head quarters?" Ryou was getting impatient, it's seems riding the elevator was rather slower today but he got no choice but to bear with it.

Naruki huffed," Damnit..." He froze and looked around. Good, no one heard it. Rolling his shoulder's back he cracked his neck and head for the elevator, "might as well go up." He thought to himself. He clicked the 'Up' arrow on the selection pad that rested against the granite wall, and almost instantly the doors opened,"DING" Shocked the raven turned his head and raised his eyes to what laid inside the slowly opening elevator, it was his CEO. "Good morning, sir..." He bowed and walked into the tin box just as it closed. Naruki nodded at the elder's greeting," I could say the same for you, sir. But, I don't know you're schedule." He made small talk, very small talk.

When the other's new sentence began the younger almost smiled until the,"for now," left his throat. Naruki's face jerked in the other's direction. "-Now look here-" He stopped himself and retreated into his thoughts as he pulled his head back to the door," Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am... Sir..." The last word was stressed, oh boy did this young man wear his heart on his sleeve- it wasn't hard to tell his was angry with his fists all clinched and his brows knitted with the crinkle of his nose- Cute. "What about you," The raven turn his head to the CEO," Where are you headed? I'm sure you're the only one that'll be on the business floor." In the background of the other's voice the slow 'Ding's echoed slowly and faintly.

Ryou know exactly that the man beside him is getting pissed off at him, even so he still continued on anyway, he calmly looked at his watch checking in the time within his wrist, while his left hand was still tapping his left thigh, then he suddenly faced the very annoyed man beside him,

Ryou's eyes meet Naruki's for a moment "yeah.... It's lonely to be alone......." he focused on Naruki's eyes for a second then he immediately turned around as soon as the elevator finally opened, he adjusted his glasses by tapping the bridge,

"well anyway this is the stop, Ryou signaled his hand for Naruki to go out first, and he also step out of the elevator

"It's really very quiet in the office floors" Ryou looked around if his secretary was already in, but she's no where to found, it means his super early.

Ryou was thinking where to get those documents he needed, only here secretary knows things about it, The office floor was really huge when no other people was walking around the corridors, he tried to see if he could find the documents he needed to the desk of his secretary full of other files and documents, but yeah it's just like a pile of papers in his eyes when they are not organized

"what I'am going to do in my office now?....." Ryou frowned a bit, then he checked if Naruki was still around, and then he spotted Naruki slowly going to his destination "I guess it's better then to stay quietly with nothing to do in the office..." Ryou got no choice since he don't want to be alone in that office all by himself.

"Mr. Yamamoto" Ryou called out to him "since no one is still here, do you want to stay in my office for coffee? I won't be able to do anything soon anyway without my secretary" Ryou step in, two step closer

"besides, this hotel is quite old now you know...., they say supernatural things happen here..... especially in the break room" Ryou tap the bridge of his glasses, waiting for Naruki's answer, but of course there are no super natural parody happening here he just said this, wondering if it will work on Naruki and scare him a bit, but the truth is he is the one scared about all of the paranormal, that's why he is pursuing Naruki to stay with him in his office, This behavior of his started way back because of the traumatizing event when he was a kid, it was only a joke in leaving him behind in the cementary during Halloween but this event scared the wits out of him.

It was quiet for a moment, the raven glanced over at the elder. That gaze, it was inviting and threatening, Naruki couldn't bring himself to look away even if he wanted too. "Yeah.... It's lonely to be alone......." Those words... They brought Naruki back to the past with that man-

No matter what did, where we did it, nor how we did it- I was never lonely, and I was always lonely. The feeling of his eyes on me, the hands that gently smoothed over my skin and sent chills down my spin- I hated it, I hated what I was doing so much- I couldn't hate him, If anything I- Dare I say this- I missed him. The touch of a man repulsed me, but... I hated that feeling of loneliness, and those hands made me feel as if I wasn't the only one out there. When he was inside me, when by body ached and pain spread through my body I didn't mind it but, only because I didn't feel lonely. His eyes were cold, but his body was warm- the feel of another being- scratch that- him against me only made me feel whole... I didn't want to go back though- I was- no- am scared, I'm still scared. What happens if I fell in love, with anyone?

When the other's eyes pulled away Naruki swallowed hard and jerked his head away. His chest felt tight again, just like the first day he met the CEO. "Well anyway, this is the stop," Just as the other gestured, the raven walked out stiffly as if to break something. He stormed toward the Doorman's office as he loosened his collar. "Who the hell is that guy?!" The raven yelled to himself. The sounds of footsteps began to appear behind him, Naruki spun around to only be surprised by the elder's presence and the calling of his name. "What could you possibly want?" Asked the raven to himself.

"Since no one is still here, do you want to stay in my office for coffee? I won't be able to do anything soon anyway without my secretary." Naruki was about to give a 'you can't be serious' look until,"Besides, this hotel is quite old now you know...., they say supernatural things happen here..... especially in the break room" Smirking the raven scoffed," Don't tell me you're scared of ghosts, Mr. CEO?" The younger played and them sigh playfully," Fine." He walked past the elder towards his office," Only cause you acted dumb when you tried to ask me."

((sorry for long reply, I doing school stuff D: ))

Ryou frowned up, he tapped the bridge of his glasses and looked away

"Don't be foolish, I don't believe in them but as they say, it's better to follow restrictions, then to be sorry in the end, and well I'm just offering a good polite offer to my hotel's newbie" He turned around immediately leading up the way to his office

"follow me" he said that with a order of command in his tone, the he opened the huge office door with his keys and opened up the lights, leaving it open for the man behind him.

"After you come in please close the door properly behind you and please sit down" Ryou grabbed a piece of remote from the sofa and turned the AC of his office on, then threw and bounce it on in the sofa again, then he went to the little room in his office to prepare some coffee, his office is not a typical office of the CEO is more like a small apartment, since Ryou wanted to feel at home in his very own office more.

The Coffee finally boiled from the coffee maker, Ryou used a pure grinned coffee bean to make it, he doesn't like the taste of those automatically made coffee powder, so he exclusively Imports in coffee beans out from other countries, he opened up the cabinet and took two white mugs out, pouring in the coffee inside, it was a very nice aroma and finally it covered up the whole office, he putted in some sugars and cream in both mugs to enhance the taste more,

He finally finished preparing them, he gave the other mug to Naruki "warm yourself up" then he calmly seated on his chair, and parted his lips so that he could take little sips from it

"it's delicious right?, it's made from premium coffee bean, we also use that kind of coffee to our buffet courses in our hotel..., you should also know this basic things in case our guest might ask, anyhow, how do you feel about your work in here so far"

Ryou took another sip from his mug then he adjusted his sitting posture, resting both of his arms in the chair side arms.

((It's fine! I'm sorry about my even shorter post >-

The raven followed the other into his office, shutting the door, and taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk. He shifted in the chair trying to get comfortable as he straightened his back and rested his arms on the arm rests. As the CEO disappeared, the Doorman took in the room. He still felt a little uneasy in here, in this room, with this man; The way it felt familiar bothered him, but he was beginning to get use to this feeling.

When the smell of coffee loomed the air, the young male perked up, it smelled like heaven. Quickly his eyes began to widen as they became more awake, just the aroma of the coffee made him awake up. He smiled as he was handed the coffee," Uh... Thank you, sir." Softly, the raven sipped at the coffee. "It's delicious, Right?" Those amber hues lifted to the other's blue ones," It's amazing... I've never even had food this good..." As the other continued the talk, Naruki took sips of his coffee and listened, nodding to the other's words. "Oh- like it very much, Sir. The pay and benefits are very good, Once again I'm very thankful to have this job." Quickly, the dark haired man finished he coffee and set the cup down on a end table near him. "How have you been holding up, sir? I;m sure you're job makes you lead a very stressful life..."

(("it's fine too hahah :">))

Ryouse blew out the smoke out from he's mug and parted out his lips so that he could take a sip on his cup, it was really aromatic, he really get's to enjoy this kind of coffee, he never fails to tolerate any excuse for not mixing a good cup, because all he knows was that a good cup of coffee doesn't depend on expensive coffee beans alone, it's the process of how you'll make it that counts, as they say "there are no bad coffee, only bad Makers..." he mumbled this while he was enjoying his coffee in he's hands.

The AC started to make the whole room cold, but the coffee still keeps them all warmth up, The clock was already ticking away the moments, and anytime soon, proper office hours will finally starts, After Ryouse took some consecutive sips, he sighed up and he put down he's mug in he's office table, he sweep off gently the papers beside him with the back of his hand, the he crossed his fingers together and rested it n the clear up office table, then he finally adjusted his sight over the young man in front of him, and he calmly answered his question

"hmmm...... well yeah it is tiring but.... I guess working for me is just my way of forgetting stuffs in my mind, and when I forget I get to relax myself, It's just my way of having a great turn of events for me.... anyhow I think the proper office hours is already implemented you may go now"

Ryouse lean in closer to the table and held out his hands signaling Naruki that he may now go,

"just left the mug in that table in front of the sofa..." and when Naruki finally left, he picked up his mug and finished it up, and then he's secretary finally entered the office and brought him some papers.

After all of the supposed work is done, he lean in the office chair violently, then he sighed deeply, as if all of today's burden had been lifted up it's a very great sign of relief, he finally stood up from his chair

"Damn! finally I get to relax...." He grabbed he's keys and finally went outside to get he's car and drove it out from his office, he visited he's apartment that is also located in another business hotel building of he's in the very top, and he changed his office clothes into a regular long pale blue sweater that fits on him perfectly with a black pants, and that's it, as for the final touch, he took his glasses off and replaced it with a clear contacts, so that if any office workers might see him now, they will find it a hard time to recognize him, he slant up his hair a bit with a wax and he was ready to go.

He used he's other car to drove in a bar that he usually goes to, this bar was quite big then from those normal one's, he parked his car somewhere near and locked it inside as soon as he step out from it, and he finally entered the bar

"hmmm...... Ryou-chan~" a man with a high pitched tone voice with a bleached hair waved at Ryouse

"you finally decided to visit after some long episodes of disappearance"

Ryouse smiled gently then he sat in the high chair in front of the long table in the bar facing the bleached haired dude "sorry about that it's work thing, I will order the usual"

The truth is this was a gay bar, Ryouse relaxes himself up here, and if he's in the mood he will go for it and bring someone in bed, yes this is Ryouse's night life, this getup of his life relaxes him.

He relaxed he's elbows into the long table and rested his cheeks in the palm of he's hands, then he shifted about his eyes to the other customers, looking for his type and wondering if he could take them to do it with him, then he set about his eyes to a short slender man with a black spiky hair

"hmmm... black hair again? your type is always a short spiky blacked haired one, I wonder why....is it a past lover?? hmm?~"

"shut up it's not like that, It just happens that I like men with a black spiky hair, it's not a big deal you know....... anyhow where is my drink?"

"okay okay if you said so, here ya go Ryou-chan~" Ryouse or Ryou, it's his name here in or during night time, he grabbed the glass ad sipped from it rethinking about stuffs, and he did realized that all of he's past lovers up until now, was short, and has a spiky black hair he sighed up and frowned from that thought.......

"Long... Ass... Day..." Sighed of the raven as he walked into his apartment. Hardly a moment later after he walked in there was a knock," Who is it?" Asked the man a he hung his clothes and slipped on something more his style and theme- fitting pants, vneck, and a zip-up hoodie. "It's Ami and Yuko! Open up Naru!!!!" "Okay okay!," Yelled Naru as he opened the door," I literately just got home..." He growled as he buttons his pants and zipped his hoodie. He turned around as looked at them," Why are you two here anyways?" "Naruki?!" Called out the blonde," We wanna go to a gay bar! Take us!" The raven froze and jerked his head to the girl," WHAT?" "We wanna go to a gay bar, but no one will take us- you have to take us!" Said the other brunette. "Correction, I have to do nothing. And why do you guys want to go to a gay bar anyways?" The man walked into his bathroom and styled his hair. "We wanna find Elliot a boyfriend, please go with us!" Naruki walked out of the bathroom," I still don't know why you need me there..." "Cause, we don't want a guy to jump us! Just come, Naruki!" "...Did you think about what you just said...?" He asked with a condescending tone. "Naruki?!" "Okay! Okay! GOD!" "YAY!"

And so, that's how Naruki was dragged into a gay bar... It was rather large, or at least that's what Naruki thought. He followed the girls with a bored and embarrassed expression- yes it's possible to do so. He felt eyes on him as he walked in line with the girls," Not only, but we want you to give numbers to Guys who we wan't Elliot to meet!" "Oh," The raven scoffed," So I'm your gunny pig and your messenger? GREEAAAT." Quickly they arrived, the bouncer stepping infront of the ladies," Sir, are these ladies with you? You know what kind of a bar this is right?" Naruki gave a bored expression," Yes and Yes. I'm he too look for a one nighter if you get me." The dark haired man winked and the guy nodded. "Alright, you all can go." "Oh my god! Naruki you're so cool!" Rolling his eye he followed the girl over to a booth and took a seat, trying to ignore some of the eyes on him. Some of the people here were rather cute, but the man wouldn't admit to it...

Ryouse or Ryou was shaking in the brandy in he's glass, making clucking sounds because of the ice cubes, he took a sip from it then he shake it again once more, the Bleached haired bartender was wiping some expensive looking glasses with a piece of clean white cloth in he's hand, breathing into them then wiping them again happily, after a while of wiping, he finally organized them altogether into the display closet, then he went to see Ryou to have some little chat with him

"Ryou-chan~ you looks so gloomy as ever, can't find a perfect type? hmmm?"

"shut up it's none of your business whether I find one or none" he said that with a calm voice, but indeed he just wanted to get laid tonight so badly

"owww...And there I was being worried about you! hmph" The bleached haired bartender, pouted and he turned his head slightly, then he noticed a unusual scene in his bar, he tap Ryou's shoulders to get his attention

"oh~ looky here Ryou-chan, we got a unusual costumer, two girls and one boy, and the boy was a cutey~ he looks like your perfect type! look look!" He tapped Ryou's shoulder repeated,

Ryou was getting quite annoyed but he still looked anyway because of he's friends persistence "alright alright what is it?" he turned around to looked what kind costumer the bartender was telling about

"look at them! especially the boy isn't he looks so deliciously cute!~" Ryou tried to looked clearly what's this about, the guy was facing kind of back from him so he needed to adjust himself to see this man, but he widen he's eyes when he saw a very very familiar face.

"Naruki?..." he mumbled

"eh? what? he is your type right?!" Ryou tried to avoid this he_is_your_Issue as much as possible

"...even if he is my type it doesn't mean I'll go for him you know"

"eh?~ are you kidding me? don't tell me your shy?~"

Ryou frowned "what are you talking about?"

"don't worry I'll help! I'll Introduce you to him!!~"

"there no need to do that seriously-" but before he could finish he's sentence, The bleached haired Bartender just disappeared in front to him

"Hello~ there cutey~"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?........" Ryou shouted in a whispered tone, he turned around thinking what he will do, if he left now he's bastard friend will question him, if he didn't there is a high chance Naruki will realized that he is he's own boss in a gay bar, and in the first place why is Naruki in here?!, this was the thoughts going around in his mind

"hello~" The Bartender slide a drink in the blacked haired cutey's table, sliding it beside the guy "my friend over there gave that to you, it's on him, his quite shy so i'll Introduce you to him, he is Ryou he wanted to make friends with you~" He flashed a stunning smile to the black haired cutey while pointing out to Ryou

while on the other hand, Ryou was panicking all over, "damn that bastard he just gave out my name...." he frowned up while he's friend is still pursuing Naruki to make friends with Ryou.

The girls were giggling and cooing when Naruki heard some small talk coming from the bar, he glanced over to see the bartender and another guy pointing and talking about him. Really? Wasn't even here five minutes? Sighing, the raven looked back to the girls as they snickered and rated the men for their gay friend Elliot. He rested his head on his hand. The raven jumped alittle when a drink appeared before him. It was the bartender talking about some guy at the bar, Ryou or something. The raven looked back as he heard the hushed yell the other let out before retreating back into himself. Shrugging the raven slid the drink back," Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm not gay. Nor do I hook up with strangers."

The girls gasped at this," Naruki! Don't lie! You've slept with a man before! Takinomo says that you liked it to." Great, thanks girls, Naruki can't get himself out of this now. The bartender smirked,"Nice try 'Naru-san. Come on. Talk to him! He really thinks you're cute~!" The girls cooed," Come on, Naruki! Joa just left you! You must be lonely! GO, or we will tell the gang about you coming here!" The raven sighed with a growl, of course he would get stuck doing this. The man stood against his will and walked over to the other darker hair man known as Ryou. "I'm Naruki- It's Ryou, right?" His voice was bored and annoyed. He could see the man's face in the light, it seemed familiar, but he brushed it off. "So, what do you want from me?"

"Naruki! Kiss him!" Yelled the blonde girl hushed," yeah! Just go for it!" The brunette jumped in. The raven sighed and rubbed his temples. Without warning, he gripped the sitting man's hair, pulling his head back slightly. His lips crashed against the other's forcefully, yet it was soft and delicate. He pulled away and wiped his lips. The girls cooed with fangirly-ness and giggled, Naruki just starred at the man before him with a plain expression.

The bleached haired Bartender is cheering Ryou on, Including the blacked haired cutey's friends

"go Ryou~" screamed by the bartender

--what did i do to deserve this at least Naruki didn't noticed who I'am at least-- This was the thoughts going around in his mind right when a forceful kissed disturbed this thoughts of he's

"wohoo! Ryou-chan~ nice one~" The Bartender was getting more annoying, but anyhow Ryou tried to stay calm and composed.

Even so Ryou was still speechless, and he was annoyed with he's Bartender friend by doing this, but this sudden event made him rethink about the things from he's past, he narrowed down he's eyes and looked at the plainness expression man before him, Ryou's eyes was contracting against the light, that moment Ryou looked at him in a cold way.

"....still the same as ever.. forcing your way onto people..." Ryou mumbled a bit, but seconds later he adjusted his sitting position and gave a smirked face to the black raven "ah... a kiss to a stranger you just meet for the first time, i'm delighted and excited...." he smiled more and he licked he's lips in a most obscene way,

"as what they say playing with fire to fire is dangerous..." Ryou stood up and grabbed the raven by the chin gently, he lifted his face up so thathe could see him better "Naruki is it?...... Won't you take responsible for igniting this fire before you?" Ryou smirked, lifting up the corner of he's lips, with a lustful gesture that invites people

"Won't you enjoy the rest of your evening with me?.... well your friends over there looks like they agree with it anyway" Ryou lean in closer more "Let's get wasted together Naruki....." He whispered this into his ears, He seriously wanted to do it badly in the very beginning anyway so doing it with Naruki will not be a problem but, maybe this persistence of he's, is from the urge of wanting to get back to Naruki for the past events, the past he doesn't want to remember but still lingers in he's mind, Naruki might also had already forgotten about that past event already....

Even so he wanted to fill up Naruki once again, he looked at him waiting for his response to he's invitation.

That feeling of entrancement, entrapment, fear, loneliness- all emotions traced back from that very night; they were present, here from the very touch of the elder man. "Are you really such a stranger, Ryou?" The raven spoke with a chill on his lips. That oddly familiar scent, those warm hands, and cold eyes- Those lies hidden by the blue hues planning the younger's demise. Here he was again, lost in the question," Who are you really, Ryou...?" those words bordered his lips, but never left them. Naruki bit his lip and glanced back at the girls he accompanied, and then up at the other. Those amber hues traveled the other," You're pretty attractive..." He paused. The others would tell him to go, and honestly he was pretty lonely... Those cheeks tinted pink as he glanced away," I do it the slow way," The pink on his face disappeared and those eyes trailed back. He knew the other wouldn't care, who would when it means a free night with a hot guy? Yeah, exactly, no one. The raven leaned up and pressed his lips to the others, his hand trailing up the other man's side. Did this... Did this feel good? The younger pulled his lips away, he was beginning to crave, to want to strip to the bare and just do it. His patience was quickly ware. Naruki's lips parted and pressed against the other's, his tongue licking the other's lips.

Ah... This was it. The younger male pulled away," Let's go." He declared," There's no need to get wasted..." Taking the other's hand in his, he pulled the man out the back door and into the alley. A single light lit the brick walls, slamming himself back against them, he pulled the other's neck downward crashing his lips into the other. Without cause or warning his urges made him want this, want the other to touch him, and soil his body. It was only the beginning, and he was already wanted more.

Ryou was giving more hot passionate kisses, while he's fingers run up against the black raven's slender waist and lifting up his clothes slowly, continuing he's tongue movements inside of he's partner before him

after a while he parted he's lips for a moment to the other, while still being close enough that he's hot breathing can be felt by the black raven "your being too aggressive..." He lean in closer, licking the raven's supple cheeks up to his ears, slurping and sucking he's earlobes,

Ryou used his thighs to support the ravens balanced and at the same time, he is using he's thigh to rubbed it against to the raven's shaft.

"your still so tempting Naruki....." Ryou suddenly mumbled this without even thinking it through, even so he still continued anyway since he didn't noticed that he said that himself, While still pinning the raven between him and the musky alley walls and moving about he's thigh between the ravens legs.

Ryou held the raven's back waist and pulled him closer to him, Then he licked he's two fingers making sure that it's all slicked and moist, after that he pulled the raven's pants a bit down with his other hand and immediately slipped he's other hand inside of his underwear, then it traveled down even deeper poking the opening and slipping he's fingers inside.

Sweats was dripping down Ryou's cheeks while still stretching and thrusting he's fingers inside of Naruki

"Damn your tight tsk!" He clicked he's tongue getting all impatient, he's Manhood was craving to be put inside

"sorry..." Ryou pulled he's fingers out and he finally pulled down Naruki's pants completely, forcing it to be taken off immediately but since he's being too impatient only the other side was taken off from the raven's legs

Ryou lift up the ravens other leg, leaving the the pant's hanging from the air since it was not taken off properly, holding about his thigh up while still supporting Naruki's balance, getting more impatient, he unbuttoned and unzipped he's pants, letting he's hard huge shaft out

"I wanted to wait till we get in bed but I can't wait anymore so...sorry about that" He immediately thrust he's D*ck inside, It's so hot and good inside, forgetting about that he is completely surrounded by darkness and the only source of light was the flickering light about, He has a phobia against darkness, but this time darkness is he's comfort by this moment

It feels good but he still felt empty and painful inside, just like last time....

He clicked He's tongue and when He's shaft went in completely he pulled it out a bit then immediately pushed it inside again, doing this repeatedly, entering Naruki continually as deep as he could.

Naruki moaned into the other's tongue as his body was caressed. The cold air hitting his skin made him hiss. His lips crashed against the other's, evident that they were sad to be separated from the other's. "You're being too aggressive..." The younger was about to retort when the other's lips kissed an nibbled his ear," Ah.. Ahhhnnn..." The raven shifted beneath the other, his hands gripping the elder's clothing. He had been here before, he knew this skin, this voice, these lips, and most of all- this feeling. The leg rubbing against his member made him moan sensuously," Ahhhnn.... ahh..." His cheeks tinted red and his body was heated, not to mention the hazy growing in his eyes sight. "You're still so tempting, Naruki" All his theories were confirmed, this was, must be, and has to be the one man he slept with. Ah... He missed this feeling of disgusted lust mixed with the feeling of not being alone. The raven missed this he wanted this. "Haa.. Ah... Ry...Ryo-kun...." Naruki moved his eyes too look at the other's. "It's really..," he was panting already," It's really... You-Ah!!" The two chilled fingers enter him were painfully, it had been so long since he last did this. He tightened around the fingers as he trying to relax- this was going to fast, way to fast.

"S-slow down ...Ah! I have- Haven't done this since- Ahhh- Nghh..."the man cringed his nose and shot his head down in pain. "S-stop! I-It hurts, Ryo! AHH!" The raven bit his lips through the pain. he didn't want this, he wanted something a little less heartless... He was surprised by the other's apologies, why was the elder apologizing? Naruki was confused until the other male had thrust into him," AHHH! FFFFF*****CCKKK!" He cursed aloud, the other moving faster, his member moving against the elder's clothing. "Ahh... ahhh... Ahh... AH... R-ahhh... Mghh.... MMah... R-Ryo-Kun-AH!" His arms wrapped around the other's neck, moving with other," H-harder- Ahh!"

((Sorry about all the spelling errors... I is sleepy =w='''))