"Two Sides of the Mirror" (Private 18+) Asakura x Kira <<Twincest>>

Asakura-Sama

My Character Bio

adzr0z.jpg

Name: Takumi

Height: 6' 0''

Weight: 127

Personality: Loves to cool down in quiet places, out going and one with the crowed, hates people who oppose him from his Ideas and thoughts, and he could be devilish and scary at times, but he could become sweet when his in the mood for it, very athletic.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Asakura-Sama

35an8cn.jpg

Name: Yakumi(Yaku)

Height: 6' 0''

Weight: 115

Personality: He is calm and collected in attitude.He is very playful at times and can he sweet and child like on other days.He loves his twin and only want what's best for him.

Two small boys with blue hair was playing together in a park, you wouldn't even tell them apart since they really look so much alike, it's as if they are looking in a mirror.....

The other boy held out his hand to his other half while smiling warmly

....."Yaku-chan! let's be together forever and always okay!!?"......

Then an annoying beeping sound started annoying the sh*t out of the sleeping guy, he grabbed a pillow to cover his ears but the pillow didn't cover up the sound, he got up pissed off by the sound, he stood up and climb up in the double deck bed of his and his roomate and woke up the other guy whose sleeping soundly "Yaku! Yaku! turn off the GOD DAMN ALARM CLOCK!!" he threw a pillow at him and went down the double deck bed, but the true fact that his annoyed is that he have dream about his childhood past again he really hates that dream,

he did some stretches a bit then grabbed a towel and a mug with a tooth brush in it, he look at the guy still sleeping in the bed "Damn Yaku wake up! your clock is sh*tting me out! gezz" he went to the rest room to freshen up "That's why i didn't want this dorm together thing in the first place geezz" he mumbled a bit then he dressed up for his first class and left Yaku.

He was still practically annoyed and pissed off, then someone called on him

"takumi-san!!" He turned around and he got pissed off more --great a weirdo friend of his--

"have you seen Yaku?" He wanted to punch this guy, no matter what he do this guy just get's into his nerves so much, he doesn't even know why.

"Nope haven't seen him so get lost"

"Eh!? wait! wait takumi-san!!" Takumi turned around quickly and gone to his next class but he will just surely drooze off, so he didn't bothered to hurry.

Yaku was not even in the bed so the alarm went off by itself.He was in class dressed nicely.He was wearing a tie and had his hair brushed neatly.He streached a bit and yawned.

He was a bit bored but ue was ready for his first day.He had already showered,and he smelled like roses today.His eyes were shining in the lighting of the room and he had a sweet smile on his face.He could hear his twin's attitude from their class room and he smiled a bit.

"Glad to know he finally woke up..."

He mumbled to himself smiling happily

Takumi was really annoyed "HEY! STOP FOLLOWING ME, want me to kill you huh?"

"what are you talking about Takumi-san we are in a same class together I'm not following you" Yaku's friend is still following Takumi as if all the threatening Takumi did were nothing

"Damn! I don't care go get in class in some other route or dimension"

"other dimension? well anyways we really do not need to argue anymore we are already here"

"tsk! I know that weirdo!" Takumi opened the door first then he was shocked to see Yaku calmly sitting in his sit

"Y-Yaku!" he got a sudden embarrassment but he wouldn't show it, because he remember what he was doing in the dorm room ALONE, his talking to no one the whole time like an idiot!! "damn Yaku...." he mumbled a bit while still pissed off from earlier, he know it's not Yaku's fault but he blames him anyway.

"Yaku!" Yaku's friend went pass by Takumi and went to Yaku's side immediately

Takumi was looking at them, and he felt very annoyed, more annoyed then earlier, he doesn't understand but he hates people getting close to Yaku "tsk!" he threw his bag on the floor beside his table and sat on his chair, while is face is all frown up.

Yakumi looked back at his twin and climbed from his seat to give him a hug and quickly he hugged him.

"Nii~San!! Good morning!!'

He ended up completly ignoreing his friend,but he didn't mean to,he just wanted so badly to hug his big brother.

"Nii~San I''m glad you woke up on time!I feared the alarm clock wouldn't work on you,I;m glad I bought it for you yeaterday."

He held out a breakfast he had made fresh earlier for his brother to eat when he woke.Luckily class wouldn't start for about 20 minutes so he had time to eat it.

"I made breakfast,since you told me you wouldn't eat the school's food!"

The friend felt a bit sad but he understood.He knew that Yaku loved his brother very much so he wouldn't speak up yet.He'd just wait for class to start,then he could write notes to Yaku

Takumi looked at Yaku "Stop hugging me!! and I will destroy that alarm clock, it destroyed my sleeping session" he pushed him away but he did it gently, then he looked at him annoyed, maybe because he doesn't really know how to be sweet on him,

then he look at the food that his little brother is giving him he took it and turned around "the hell with that...." then he ate it, even though he's still frowning, he really love Yaku's cooking since it's delicious, he can't cook himself so he just eat everything Yaku gave him.

"Hey! that friend of yours, stay away from him, you might turn like a weirdo like him" He said that while frowning even so his still eating the breakfast Yaku gave to him, even though he's way of tone while saying that was a advise, he still meant it.

Yaku smiled a bit and nodded,heading his brothers advice.He knew his brother loved him as well,he just had a hard time showing it to him.He sat down smiling a bit,moving next to his brother,and his friend moving next to Yaku smiling very happily.

"Nii~San...I'll find you a not so annoying alarm clock when I go back to the store later to get food supplies to make us dinner,ok?Do you want to come with me?"

His voice was full of love twords his brother.His eyes were bright and calm as he watched his brother eat.He loved the fact his brother liked his cooking,it made him feel special,and gave him a reason to keep wanting to cook

Takumi is still eating "Nah... Instead of buying me a _not so annoying clock_ don't buy instead, and I don't want to come with you I'm going to sleep"

"Then I can go with you Yaku!!" his friend was smiling while leaning a bit closer to Yaku, then Takumi suddenly glared at Yaku's weird friend

"on second thought I might buy something from the store"

"oh! will buy it for you then"

"Nah~ I can manage you don't really have to come" he was getting annoyed at his attitude

"oh! no we don't want to bother you beside since you don't want an alarm clock then you should just sleep early, right Yaku? ne?" he looked at Yaku and smiled

"what the f*ck!?" his really losing his patience "are you saying that I sleep like a pig??!"

"I didn't mean that, well you always make Yaku worry about you, so you better take care of yourself more"

"tsk! as if!!" Takumi was really getting annoyed, good thing the professor already came and started the class, Takumi turned around with a frown on his face and gave the lunch box back to Yaku "che! do whatever you want!"

Yaku blinked in confusion and amazement at everything that just happened.He sighed a bit and just shook his head.

He had began taking notes,ignoreing the notes his friend was trying to pass him.Thing aboutYaku was if he was in school the only person he'd write notes back and forth too was his brother. He was starting to get a bit annoyed but easily held it inside,continuing to take notes more and mroe.

After a while his stomach began to hurt and he laid his head down,trying to calm his tummy,but it didn't work.He had asked the teacher if he could go and dashed from the room,glad that the teacher had finsihed his lecture and they were now doing work from the notes.

He had threw up badly,feeling a bit worse then earlier.He didn't really have time to eat breakfast,so he ate a school breakfast and something he ate didn't like him,and he was stuck throwing it up

while the class is still on going, Takumi looked at Yaku that doesn't look so good, he was worrying but he just stay still and kept quiet but when the classes are over Yaku immediately dash out of the room.

"Yaku?.." Takumi was startled by the sudden action of his brother so he tried to stood up and follow him, but his friend also stood up and follow Yaku

"what are you doing?"

Then Yaku's weird friend look at Takumi "huh? I'm going to get Yaku, and you what are you doing, your brother looks terrible" Yaku's weird friend immediately went and followed yaku

"tsk!" Takumi was pissed off even so he also dash to see what's wrong with Yaku, after a while they both spotted him, Yaku's weird friend immediately patted his back, Kagami became enrage but he tried to hide it and went to see Yaku if his fine

"hey! what's wrong?"

"his food poisoned, he must have eat something bad"

"what? but I ate the same thing he did, and I'm fine"

"then he must have ate the school's food"

"What?! why did he have to do that?!"

"you don't like the food in here right?, so he prepared an edible food that you can eat" Yaku's friend looked at Takumi seriously "your his flesh and blood yet you didn't know"

Takumi was getting more pissed off by the minute, "I'll take him to the nurses office"

'no need I'll do that"

"Don't touch him I'll do that"

"don't be stubborn takumi-san his__"

Takumi snapped and he finally punched Yaku's friend in the face and he glared at him angrily "I said don't touch him get Lost!"

"ugh...."

Takumi immediately carried his little brother and bought him to the nurses office leaving Yaku's friend with a bruise in the face.

Yakumi was breathing hard and had his eyes closed tightly.He was shivering a bit and looked at his brother.But before he could speak the Nurse spoke.

"He only has a small case of food poisoning.Nothing too serious.He'll be ok,don't worry"

She gave Takumi a sweet smile and petted Yakumi on the head.

"Just make sure he makes breakfast for you both next time,ok sweety?"

Yakumi smiled a slight bit and nodded.He looked at his brother and tried to hug him.

Yaku's friend was very annoyed.He couldn't believe that Takumi really just punched him.He sat there in a daze for a while in amazement

Takumi was still pissed by Yaku's friend but he can't help it but to worry about Yaku now, but still... his annoyed because the fact still remains that his little brother got sick because of him

"what were you thinking? letting me eat while you suffer and get sick!, you do know that your body is not that strong like i do?!" he was so mad, because he felt hopeless because he couldn't do anything.

"Do you really think that I'm helpless and weak, that I couldn't even god damn get my own food!, that why you got sick like that?" he doesn't understand the feelings that's pouring out in him, he hated how this feelings bothering him so much.

"I'm not a child that needs taking care of you know?!" he was worrying about Yaku but Takumi's pride was still hurt, because he felt that his little brother is seeing him as a useless who couldn't do anything on his own, his looking at Yaku with angry Intense eye, there are nobody in there since the nurse left for something, that's why takumi is pouring all out the feelings he had.

Yakumi pulled his brother down to him,holding him tightly.

"Shush brother shush!I know you can get your own food,but I don't trust other food unless I make it.The only reason I ate school food was beause I woke up late and decided to make yours.By the time yours was done I didn't have any time left to make mine,so I ate the school's food.Be quite now,I love you and I'd do anything you wanted just to make your day better!"

He held his brother very close and smiled a bit as he did so,his heart beating calmly now,and he felt better too after the Nurse had given him some medicine.

"Lets go shopping now,ok brother?We have an hour before oour next class,and the store is only 10 minutes away,so shall we go?"

He sounded very cheerful and calm, and even showed it,though his face was still a little pale from being sick earlier

....."I love you and I'd do anything you wanted just to make your day better!"......

Takumi suddenly snap from that statement, it's as if suddenly something had awaken his other senses and paralyzed the existing ones, and the rest of the sentences his little brother had said became just sound, he didn't understand the rest,

he grabbed yaku's chin and lifted it up

"you'll do anything huh?" Takumi pounced on top of him while the nurses bed squeak a little by the sudden movement made by Takumi, he glared at Yaku, then licked his lips and coldly smiled at him

"Then take your pant's off and let me eat you up" Takumi can't control his self anymore.

Yaku gasped and looked at his brother,but he nodded a bit.

"I can't do so...with you on top of me though..."

His cheeks were a bit red and he almost couldn't believe what e headrd coming from his brother's mouth.He didn't expect anything like that to be coming from his brother, not ever.But he would follow through with his words,he would make his brother happy,no matter what it took.He loved him more then he could ever love anyone else,more then he could ever think of loving anyone

Takumi licked his lips then nibbled and licked the nape of Yaku's neck then went up to bite his ear a bit then he suck it,

"hurry up...." he undid Yaku's pant's and grabbed his hands

"here... touch yourself" He slipped Yaku's hands in his pants "stroke it nicely like that...." then he back away a bit and sit in the corner and watched Yaku intensely "let me watch you while you do it yourself..." Takumi said that with a such demanding tone, then he just stared at Yaku while looking at him hold his own shaft

"hurry up!" he looked at him coldly.

He gasped and blushed darker,but nodded a bit and did as he was told,slightly shivering from how it felt.He had never done this kind of thing to himself and he liked how it felt,but he felt embarrassed if anyone else had waled in,so he refrained from moaning out,though he wanted to so badly.He shivered more as me moved his hand,closing his eyes and slightly breathing hard already.

Takumi looked at Yaku intensely, looking at him while Yaku is sliding his slender fingers up and down to his own member, making sloppy sounds, Yaku's getting red and his breathing hard, sweat also started to drip down his cheeks.

"your lousy Yaku" then Takumi clicked his tongue, and stood up from where he sat, he leaned in the table and rest his two palms in the desk, still looking at Yaku.

"Take off your pants and spread your legs" he looked at Yaku more, then walked closer to him

"I want to see all of you" he undid his pant's, his belt was making clicking sounds, as he slowly undid them in front of Yaku.

Yaku bit his lip a bitand slowly nodded.He undid his pants fully and took them off,folding them up and placing them on the floor.He then laid back on the bed abain and slowly spread his legs.He felt shy and embarased even more,and he wanted to hide his member,but at the moment he feared his brother's wrath.He took a deep breath and closed his eyes,wondering what would happen next to him,and what would be the result of it.

Takumi went to Yaku, and as he climbed the bed slowly it creek showing how old all the equipment in the school facility is,

Takumi took his top shirt off and threw it in the floor showing his built up body because of having athletic club activities, he licked his lips then licked his hands and wet it by his own saliva and rub the opening of Yaku first and inserted his fingers in, while the tip of tongue circled Yaku's nipples, and when it's all perk up and hard, he suck it hard

"you got such a lewd body Yaku..... look at you all perk and hard" Takumi lifted the corner of his mouth and smiled devilishly

"I guess your nice and ready" he pulled out his fingers, then Takumi grabbed his hard on shaft and squeezed the tip of it, then a clear substance was oozing out from the tip down all over his member, he stroked it a little getting ready for sex, then he rubbed it from the opening then started entering slowly and deeper and deeper, until it went all in.

Yaku closed his eyes a bit tight.He didn't even expect this either,he was surprised by his brothers actions,but a bit more surprised by how it hurt as his brother squeezed inside him.He gripped the sheets a it and bit his lip.He knew if he reacted now h'd cry out in pain.It was his first time like this and his brother didn't seem to be n the mood of going easy on his body. His body wasn't as strong looking as his brothers was, nor was it as strong as his brothers was.He opened one eye now,looking up at his brother

Takumi then took out his d*ck then pounded it inside of Yaku again, then Takumi noticed that his being too quiet he clicked his tongue.

"what are you doing, cry out loud, my little lewd brother, show me how wasted you wanted to be" Takumi thrust he's fingers in Yaku's Mouth, as if he could reach his throat "why? you don't want anyone to hear?" he said that in a low devilish tone while smiling coldly, while looking down on his little brother, then he pounded on him hard again, thrusting continually and selfishly rough, it's getting slicker now, moving his way in his little brother like that, rubbing his brothers erogenous zone, making Yaku lost his mind.

"hey can you see me... heh... it's like having sex to your self, this is so erotic, neh?" He's sweat started dripping from his face, while is holding his little brother's thighs wider.

Yaku ended upbiting his brothers finger a bit so he didn't scream out loudly.He had his eyes closed now and was breathing heavily.He didn't know what to do,what to say...even what to think at the moment.He just kept his teethon his brothers skin and kept his eyes closed in a very tight way.His mind was blank and his heart was beating very fast.He was still gripping the sheets harder and harder,ripping them a bit as his brother did all he did.He bit his fingers harder,making the pain from his bite go up his arm.Yaku was shaking a bit from the presure of his brother and he didn't really know if he could handle it

Takumi flinch from the pain he received from his little brother, since his biting his fingers harder

"hey I said open your mouth" Takumi grabbed Yaku's jaw a bit violently then pounded in more, Takumi felt Yaku's inside tightened, this made it painful to him, he clicked his tongue

"damn, relax do you want to cut my D*ck off! tsk!" he licked his lips then pounded more violently

then he looked at Yaku in a most obscene way, he was enjoying it indeed but still there are guilt that's been lingering in him, but still his desire is taking over more.

"look at this...the view up here is so perfect wish you could see it!..." He groaned a bit.

Then he wrapped Yaku's legs to his waist so that he could go more deeper inside.