ORIENTATION: Gay {Seme}

HOBBIES: Reading, tormenting students..

DISLIKES: Being ignored.

FEARS: Being over powered by a student.

HAIR: Deep red..

EYES: Bright green.

SKIN: Pale and flawless.

EXTRAS: None.

PERSONALITY: He comes off as being nice to his student but when he is alone with them he is sadistic.

BIO: Akito was raised in a good strong home, his mother and father both highly religious he was raised on their beliefs in Kyoto. A bright young man he took to tutoring to earn a little extra cash and quickly found he had a gift for it. He worked hard to become a teacher and at the edge of 26 finally met his dream when he landed a job at a college in Tokyo. He teaches Mathematics, Psychology and Chemistry.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• lKiyoshil

Top Posters In This Topic

My Character Bio!!

33v28fk.jpg

Name: Yukino Nanase

Birthdate: May 7

Role: uke

Kind: human

Height: 6’ 1’’

Weight: 135

Sexual reference: Girls/boys

Behavior: Has a split personality, used to be a very sociable person, outgoing, and very selfish and cocky at times, mean while his other personality is a very shy and calm person, they usual split when the outgoing persona finds a problem of a difficult situation

Hobbies: The outgoing personality loves playing drums and metal rock musics, while the shy personality loves to read books in the corner while listening to fair calming music.

Dislikes: outgoing personality –hates reading books, shy personality – hates coffee

Appearance: has a blue hair and blue eyes, slender body and good facial features, but his right eye changes to red whenever the shy personality awakens.

Background/History: He has a normal life but his life changes forever when a great accident happened when he was a little kid, he just witness his own mother get murdered by a random guy which the rebirth of the other personality

It’s 1:50pm and you would have thought they had used all their energy up during dinner but nope here they are still chattering around, I have had just about enough of this.

These were the thoughts of the professor teaching Psycology in 4th period before his fist cam down onto the wooden desk he stood behind silencing most of the class, his bright green eyes shining like a emerald as he glared at his students.

“Now that I have your attention who would like to inform me of where we were?”

His voice held no emotion as he spoke the deepened sound only showing how annoyed he was, even more so because this was actually his favorite class to teach. He had set the room up so that the students could all be involved keeping the numbers small the class only held approximately twenty students instead of the usual fifty to a hundred that would normally fit into a room this size, he had arranged the desks so that the students sat in a half circle and his desk was located along the straight line of the bottom of that half circle directly in the middle.

A relaxed Young guy in his sweaty uniform was yawning in his desk showing how uninterested he was, it's already the forth period and he also just ate making him more sleepy, He didn't really care about studying as long as he get to play the band,, it's one of the clubs the campus has, then a light voice was calling out to him.

The guy was whispering "oy Yukino, we got exams today, let me take a peek at your paper later"

Shiro was annoyed at the guy but still answered him anyway "sure why not I didn't study anyway"

"nothing? you didn't study anything at all?" the guy began to frown

"yup" his even proud about that, since he didn't really like studying --the only one who loves to study is him anyway..-- he thought this to himself.

He looked at the professor a little then he got bored and he drooze off, and as always no one bothered to disturb or even care to wake him up, since he naturally get piss if they do that.

Akito smiled as a student proceeded to do as he asked he then turned to the bored behind him, writing on the interactive board everything they needed to study for the exam coming up.

"Now pay attention because I will not be repeating this during the lecture."

After he had gone through the topics explanning in detail what they had to cover and answering questions he moved on to the topic for the lecture removing all notes, as he turned to ask a quenstion his green hues landed on one of his students that seemed to prefer sleeping. He shook his head and grunted softly, picking up the meter long wooden ruler beside him he struck the desk in front of the male.

"My lessons aren't for sleeping boy."

He almost growled as he spoke and rolled his eyes scoffing as he turned his back on the male and returned to teaching.

Yukino lifted his head a little when he felt a little tap on his head, he saw his professor getting all hectic about all the teaching and pointers for the test later on, Yukino frowned a little then thinking that as if he could understand any of that in time, he just sit up a bit while his arms are crossed in the table.

He watched the professor taught all the things that can only be understood by aliens, well that's what he think right now, he sighed then tilt his head to the side looking all bored and stuff, and he knew if he take the test now, he would surely failed, but as if he cared about that.

They finally took the test and obviously, he didn't know how to answer this questions, so he just write his name and then fill in the questions, guessing through every blanks he pass by, then he finally finished and stood up, he looked at the professor and smiled a little then gave the test to him, then he sat down again crossed his arms in the table then sleep again.