~Intoxicating Punishment~ Asakura-Sama x Maiko-chan [Private 18+]

Bakama

There was once a cute little Uke and this seducing Seme... Blah blah blah, enough of these cute corny cheesy BL stories. That's something what Rin hates the most. He doesn't have time for that nonsense. He needs to make money. Straight from that bar, filled with old hags and pervs to his old, little house. Okumura Rin, 18 years old, dropped out of school, 'cause he didn't felt like going to that boring bullshit place. He is living on his own, because he is very hard to handle. But what will happen, if an evil, alluring twist will take over his life? It's not like he wished for this... or did he? Maybe the Demons will spare him or maybe not..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's character:

Ao-No-Exorcist-rin-okumura-23738331-500-375.jpg

Name: Okumura Rin

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: November 7

Race: Human

Role: Seme

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Bangs but short

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'7

Weight: 100

Favorite Foods: MEAT.

Favorite Drinks: Everything.

Favorite Snacks: Spicy, savoury snacks

Favorite Colors: Blue, black.

Favorite Animal(s): Cats

Dislikes: being ignored, stuck-up, narrow-minded people.

Hobbies: LOVES to cook.

Personality: He is as rough and badass as he looks like. You would likely see him often in an fight then the average teenager.

Background: He grew up in an church with his twin-brother. They're nothing alike. The one is supersmart, the other one is superstrong. Total opposites. When Rin turned 17, he decided to leave the church and live on his own. He managed to work as a bartender at a cheap bar. He is an Orphan and gets easily irritated.

Appearance: he has black hair and blue eyes. He wears normal clothing of bright and white colors and his body has no fat at all, only muscels. He is very strong. But he sure is a looker.

's character:

307x5p3.jpg

Name: Ayumu Hellscythe Lavithecous

Birthdate: November 13

Role: Uke

Kind: Demon of Lust

Height: 5’ 1’’

Weight: 128

Sexual reference: Heterosexual

Behavior: He got a bad habit of preying people whenever he find his lust calling out to him, he is hot tempered, and he don’t like other’s bosing him around, he has a rebellious behavior, his sleeping in his every class but still maintains his grades, he also glares at people

Hobbies: spacing out, sleeping in class, eating sweets

Dislikes: Persistent annoying people, Teachers

Appearance: silver flat short, bright big snaring red eyes, black nail Polish, and uniform with a black suite and a black pants, he's a bit short but he has a great body aura surrounding him.

Background/History: A demon Lust, both his parents died in a accident so the only person raising him is the Head demon, but he hated how they boss him around so he kind of rebelled to them. Because of that the head demon sends him to the human world and he lived there alone with a normal life.

This is the mind-twisting and lustfull story of

and

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Bakama

"Damn it's so hot!" A high school student, walking in the corner streets under the shades of the tress, he was sweating a lot, he grabbed his uniform collar and shake it a bit to let the air cool him even though just a bit inside "geeezz I just wanted to get lied and f*ck some bitches" muttering to himself, he started looking around, taking his time observing the girls that he passed by with, "ah geezz it's not even mating season yet and my urges are killing me.... ugh.... damn I hate school che!" he headed to the school building, it's full of walking students just like him, but not quite like him though.

In the Libraries very corner, ah slight panting can be heard in there, Including the slapping of each flesh, rustles of clothes rubbing together can also be heard there,

"Ayumu... Stop--- Ah!"

"Shut up bitch let me finish things up here first che!" Ayumu continued until he reached his climax and came inside of his prey then he left her there "tsk! not enough" Ayumu fixed his cloths up and headed out, as he was heading out a girl near by appeared, Ayumu looked at her, the girl started blushing, Ayumu smirked --she must have heard heh-- he ignored her and headed out for his class.

As expected He hated classes and the Professors are always scolding him until his ears could feel off, so he just dozed over every class he attends too but his grades are always in good shape, when classes were over he immediately stood up and went out of the room, he was heading home by then when he saw the girl from earlier, he look at her then smiled, he chased after her

"hey! let's have some fun shall we?"

"what eh?"

"what eh?" Ayumu leaned closer to her ear "will be doing the same thing I did to that stud" the girl was shock then she blush suddenly, making Ayumu more excited, He forced the girl to go with him in a near by dark alley, he started caressing her breast and touching her.

"S-Stop please...."

"You want me to stop? but your already wet down here" when Ayumu was about to continue, someone grabbed him, then punched his face

"please go on ahead miss"

"T-Thank you very much" the girl run ahead, grabbed her stuff then vanished

Ayumu was wiping of the punch he recieve "What the hell was your... Old Cluts!?" the big guy gave him a big punched in the head

"ugh! stop!!"

"you are the one that should stop, the higher ups was complaining about your behavior, you've been having sex with different people all the time, It's not even mating season yet!!"

"what gives dude??" --he knew... --- "we are demons of lust who happens to feed on other people to urge our own horny side what wrong with that??!"

He smacked Ayumu in the head"It is wrong damn Brat, tsk! the higher ups is hunting me down to do something about it, here" the man gave ayumu a piece of paper with a time and place in it

"what's this welcoming party?"

"It's punishment, you must go there tomorrow, at least it will silence the higher demons gezz, you must go or I'll cut off your D*ck and shove it on your mouth"

Ayumu shivered at the very thought, I mean Losing the very essence of his life is scary to him "okay! okay! you don't have to threat me" the guy returned to the demon world, Ayumu look at the piece of paper with the information in it "geezz" then he headed home.

The next day He went to that appointed place 10 minutes before the appointed time, the sun was setting already, tomorrow was Saturday so there are no classes tomorrow, his in his casual clothes, he was looking around wondering what punishment that old guy was talking about he was waiting patiently but his still annoyed by it "heh maybe it's some lame punishment like last, I should not sweat it" then he calmly waited for what was really going to happen.

Fuck this shit. Is the only thing I thought. "Hey hotshot. Wanna hang in my room for a bit?" Although I glared at the perv who talked to me, me words were polite. "I'm sorry, but I've got something to do tonight." That smirk of him disappeared immediately, as I showed my sharp teeth. At the moment he saw my aggressiveness he gulped down his drink and he ran off waggling with his pants sagging. Which revealed his filthy ass. I shivered at the moment I thought of it.

Mhmm, I haven't gotten any lately... Or more likely given.. I smirked at the thought of that. Even though I just saw an old man's ass. I grew hard. It sounds gross, but it really happened. I could fuck Satan if it was for me. "Eyh Okumura! Don't fucking slack of. I pay your sexy ass, not just for nothing." Ugh, there is that vulgar chef of mine. He stood behind me. I could smell and feel his fucking breath. I pretended that I wasn't aware that he stood behind me. I 'accidently' stepped hard on his shitty, expensive shoe. "FUCK, MY SHOE! You damn spoiled brat!" Out of the blue my chef groped me there and whispered some weird things. I felt suddenly very hot. I also felt very strong, but when he groped harder there, I felt suddenly so sensetive there. Chef pushed me away. "Follow the directions, don't worry. When you see him, my spells will take your body over and you will feel better than this."

Okay. What the fucking hell?! Ugh. I still feel so hot. This is seriously wrong. I tried everything but it won't go down. That fucking scumbag did something to my body. I'm gonna kill him someday. I don't fucking care if oldman and yukio is going apeshit about it. "Ugh" I kicked my door open and went straight to the bedroom. I jumped and landed on my bed. It creaked as hell. I slowly stripped myself and tossed my clothes .

Everywhere I touched I could hear someone moan. I mean not mine moans, but these are higher.. sounds like a boy.. mhmmm what the fuck happened to me?

The next day... I stood up erected. I showered erected. I breakfasted erected. This thing annoys me so much now. I went outside with a scrunched up face. The second I was outside, I began to run. It was nearby the bar.. I automatically touched myself.. and heared someone moan.. I went closer to the voice and found a boy against a wall. I don't know why and how.. But I grabbed the boy and run towards an dark place.. I seems that no one noticed that place.

Ayumu was getting bored and yawning --geez.. it's almost time-- he stretched a bit and yawned again "I want to eat Rame- Ah!" Ayumu was shocked making his back bumped into a wall, Ayumu tried to cover his mouth using the back of his hands

--W-What the hell??! s-someones grouping me??? Wait!! is this the punishment!! AN INVISIBLE SEX DROID!-- Ayumu taught that for a sec, when he suddenly taken a glimpse of a guy --eh?-- then the guy started walking in his direction and suddenly grabbed him "OY! HEY! what the hell let me go" the guy grabbed him tighter and brought him in a dark secluded place, The guy Shoved Ayumu in the ground scraping a skin in his elbow "THE HELL, WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR Problem..." suddenly he felt a shiver down his spine, and a sense of danger was lurking in the air --what the....-- a demon instinct suddenly activates through his senses.

Damn, he sure is an hard one... I thought when I pinned him down. I smirked and licked my lips. This guy sure is young but ugh, who cares? I bit his neck hard and ignored the screams and his pitiful struggles. His screams are like music for me. It's too seductive and it's even turning me more on. I wanted him completely now. EVen though we've done nothing. I went really close to his ear and whispered, my voice really hoars. "... The harder you struggle, the harder I'm gonna be on you." I rubbed my member against him. Little shivers went down my spine. Ugh, I want to eat him completely. I rubbed harder and bit his ear hard until blood flew out. I licked and slurped the blood. My grip on his wrists got stronger almost painful for him. His pain and sorrow is completely captivating me. I stood up and picked him up and placed each of his legs on my sides. I held his beautiful ass and pulled him closer to me and bit his lip. I then starred in his eyes. I got this lustful glare.. I wanted him to burn him with my glare and touches.

Ayumu is really sensing a very strange danger around this guy in front of him --Fuck I need to__-- Ayumu tried to stand up and run but a tight grip in his wrist had stop him from doing so and pull him backwards then pinned him down to the ground --ugh... my back hurts-- then he felt a painful sensation by his neck that made him uncomfortable but things like this build up his horny side for the count, since he is a demon of lust, but even so he doesn't want to be done in by a guy. --THE HELL my pure ASS is in danger! damn--

"ah! STOP! nhh...." he tried to struggle the man before him but his just too strong for him "ugh.. LET GO!" then an annoying sound whispered through his ear, It was really annoying but the sensation of the breath in his ear made him shiver a bit and a bit flush --Damn my active Horny side, Don't activate now!--

"nhh... yah!.. what the h..ell... are doing....stop!..rubbing... nhh" He can feel jolts of electricity run down his groin, his mind was annoyed but his body started craving --OH! MY GOD! whoa! don't get erect! DON"T GET ERECT! stupid D*ck! obey me for once!-- "nmhhh.... yah! ouch..." he felt a sharp pain in his ears.

"ugh.... nh... your crazy... damn it.. let... go....." he really wanted to escape but the grip on his hand became too tight for him to even move "hah.... huff... ha...." he started breathing hard and exhausted from all of the struggling

After a while the guy picked him up and pulled him closer while his legs are open up "wha-?! what the hell are you doing!?" a uncomfortable hand was touching his ass then bit his lips, he tried to push him away, then rubbed his lips against the back of his hand --che!-- he's getting flushed from all of this, his turning a bit red now "I said stop it.... hah...hah....stop....." He look at him, enraged by all of this "I....I... I hate you.... che" he's still glaring at him as if saying to get lost but he couldn't do a thing because he is pinned down by a powerful force.

"I said stop it.... hah...hah....stop....." He glared at me. "I....I... I hate you.... che" There we go again.. Again with that glare of him which arouses me so damn much. I slapped him and grabbed his hair and throwed him on the ground. I made him to get on his hands and knees and bent over. My hands automatically slipped into his pants and ripped them down. I pushed his shirt above and hold his hips. I licked the bottom of his spine. "You stay still or I won't have mercy on your virgin ass." My voice cracked a little. It was just too much to bear with it. I ripped my jeans opened and pulled my throbbing, erected d*ck out. "...Now be an good boy and scream as loud as you can, sway those hips for your Master." I first licked his entrance. It was just sucking my tongue in. I fingerfucked the sh*t out of him. His moans and struggles was becoming too much for me to handle. I grabbed his hips harder and pulled him closer to me as he was still on his hands and knees. "... Hah.. I... I... can't hold it much longer.... Oh.. fuck... your ass... It's ugh...." Right then and there, something unleashed in me.. My eyes got bigger and I felt this strong urge and huge sensation that fled to my body and went straight to my d*ck. I screamed hard and pounded d*ck in his ass. I then gained some self-resistance. I went easier on him "..... Does it feel good, kid? Ever felt this good before?" My voice sounded really low and I don't know how I managed it, but it didn't cracked at all, it only sounded seductive and confident.

This spiteful act is unbearable, even though Ayumu do this every time he sure doesn't want this kind of act will be done to him, "ugh" then the man before him pulled his god damn hair and throw him into the ground and made him go on fours and get to Ayumu's hands, because of this he scrape his hands in the ground, making a small scratch --ouch! ughh.... damn it--

Then a very unpleasant hand slipped in his pants and grabbed his ass "yah Let GO!" another very unpleasant wet moist run down below his spine it disgust him even so it turned him red --Damn it!-- "Disgusting...ugh...." his really is disgust by all of this, but his body is becoming honest, --sh*t!-- he tried to cover up his mouth using his right hand, he surely doesn't want to sound like his reacting to this guy's actions towards him.

"Shut up! who the hell is my master!! Let go___" Ayumu felt a warm moist in his ass and a sharp pain that went through his back "Ah!... S-stop! aghh.." the guy was fingering Ayumu rubbing and stretching him, making him lost all sanity in him, he automatically turned red after this "ah... aghh..... Stop... d...amn it...." Ayumu still have his mind full track in the course so he hide his face in the ground and bit his lips "ngh.... hmn..."

Then a great strength of pull, and a tight grip in hips make him shiver a little "yahn! Stop!" soon after a hot huge feeling suddenly penetrated him "Ah!.. Ta..ke Out!..... ah! ah!, hurts...." He jolted all over, and raised his head as if hoping that he could escape by doing so, Ayumu doesn't really like the Idea of someone's D*ck pounding him "hah... hah... agh" his eyes is getting blurry and tears started to drip down in them, he couldn't think straight anymore, his saliva drip down his chin, he reached in front of him as if grabbing into something, he couldn't understand but he wanted to escape but the man whose holding him down is just too strong "ah...."

His losing all his senses and little by little giving in to the calling of his body but he still wanted to at least manage to struggle hoping that he might get a chance to escape "hurts..... aghh...." it hurts like hell, but at the same time it's becoming more and more addictive "Take...it...out... yours... too big.. ah!" --damn my strength... ah!-- he completely snap and totally submit to pleasure his body's craving is much more powerful then his mind "yah... ahhh... damn... good.... ah!"

His moans become louder now, and his breath became heavier, the situation is turning into a unbearable heat little by little.

"yah... ahhh... damn... good.... ah!"

His moans become louder now, and his breath became heavier, the situation is turning into a unbearable heat little by little.

I groaned and pushed my d*ck fully into him now. I grabbed his member and hold it for a long time. My eyes became blurry and every thrust became sloppier.

I stopped and and pulled my d*ck out slowly and pounded him again. I slapped his ass at the same time. I decided to tease him a little. I made him sit on me. "... let me see how much you want this.." I grabbed his hips hard and went to his big c*ck.

I grabbed it and squeezed the head of his d*ck. I licked his neck over and over again. I pinched his nipple. I played with it. The moans of us, was in sync, it became louder and harder. I could go on for this way longer.

I made him go up and down, riding the sh*t out of my c*ck. I holded his wrists and played with his ear. I just breathed on him. I saw that his ear became red and it made me lose my mind this time.

Everything about Ayumu became a mess he's shivering but his beginning to move his hips a bit more, his body feels so hot, he couldn't see clearly anymore because of the tears in his eyes, everything was so unbearable.

"ahh.... Ah..... no..d..on't touch... nhnn...Ah!" he doesn't want the feeling of restraining his shaft, his craving more sensation, he wanted to feel more pleasure, his body is getting weirder and weirder, and when the man slapped his ass his opening suddenly twitch from the inside making a rubbing sensation inside of him by the huge D*ck sticking onto him, that made him grasped and moaned a bit louder.

Then the man Grabbed Ayumu by the hips and made him sit and ride this man who's molesting him, making it too deep from him, his eyes opened wide, both tears and sweat drip down his chin, Ayumu couldn't even tell them apart, it was too much for him

"Ah!..t..too...deep...ahh!" even if his now riding a man's cock his shame is turning him on even more, the tongue licking him....., running hands all over his body, and every thrust he receive..., all of this was too much for him

"Ah... stop...c...coming...ngh" He couldn't take it anymore he wanted to be release from all of this, he couldn't tell it anymore if it's pain or pleasure, at this point in time, both pain and pleasure are the same to him.

"Ah... stop...c...coming...ngh" with that, he came..

My hand was covered with it. Full of it. The sticky, thick cum was dripping down and I licked it as if it was melted chocolate. I made him look at me and brought his hand towards his d*ck. His hand was also covered with his cum and then I sucked his fingers and hands.

The thought of doing this kind of thing made me dizzy and hot. I didn't want to stop. I wanted to go further and just rape him all over again. He didn't gave me any choice at all. I saw that he was slowly giving in. That's why I went rough on him. I made him lay down and went on top of him.

I glared a little a bit at him and smirked. "... Enjoy it." I sucked his neck and left a red mark on him. I bit his neck and his body. It was now filled with only my purple, red marks. I fully went in him and fucked the hell outta him.

My body was filled with rage, power and hornyness. I pounded and pounded. I licked his nipple and pinched the other one. I nibbled it and play with it, I fastened and did everything to make him insane.

I lost my mind and everything. ".. What do you want me to do?" I whispered low in his ear. My breathing became heavier and faster. I slightly groaned as I felt he tightened around me.

I putted his legs around my waist, so I can go deeper in him. With that, my eyes widened and groaned loud.

Ayumu was drowning in ecstasy, he's still catching his breath from all of that, his ass was twitching too while the guy's d*ck is still inserted in him, his mind just went blank, he wanted to rest but this guy just continued playing with him, he looked at the guy because he was forced to do so, then controlled his hand to touch his shaft full of dripping cum, he felt really weird because he had never reached orgasm this way before, the man sucked and licked his hand, The guy's teeth and tongue was sending shivers through his body again

"nghh....let..go!" he is still weak from all of the thing did to him, Ayumu even thought that all of this is going to stop, but it's still far from over.

He was laid down in the ground, he's hand was weak so it was also laid in the cold ground, he's still panting from everything and even too weak to move, so he just look away from the guy while the man topped him, he despise this guy, smiling and smirking, looking down on him, he even thought of killing this bastard

The man kept licking and sucking him all over his body, he couldn't really stand it, then a hot hard thing started to penetrate him again.

he tried to push the guy away using his frail hands but the guy wouldn't even budge, his tears started to drip down his face again his voice hurts too "ngh....no...stop...take it out......no more... ah!" he doesn't want it anymore, but it's useless the more he struggles the more this man molested him more, pounding him inside, he started to get hard again.

"ugh....ah! ah! ah! aghh...." he grabbed on the man's arms, since he wanted to grab onto something, his cleared up mind started to get messed up again "stop..please....ah!" but the waves of pleasure is driving him to his limit again, he couldn't do anything so he just cried.

The man lean closer to him and whispered to him, that widened his eyes, and then he was enrage in anger but still craving with lustful stare, he tightened inside rubbing his prostate glance in the guy's D*ck then a forceful penetration made his eyes go wider, he bend his head upward and grasped by the shocked of it.

"Ah!...ah!....Ah!!" he couldn't even speak anymore all he could say was his own moans and breath, he tighten his grip to the man's arms before him.

"Ah!...ah!....Ah!!" he couldn't even speak anymore all he could do was moaning really slutty and breathing fast. He tighten his grip on my arms. Digging his nails into my arms, which made me bleed. It wasn't hurting me once, because of the pleasure I was giving and receiving. My body could only feel this lust. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but currently I'm raping some young teenager ass. He is fucking hot and covered with purple and red marks, cum and sweat. I wonder how I look like. Never the less. I still fucked the sh*t outta him. I pulled out came on his chest. My d*ck wouldn't go down, it was still fucking hard. I made him go down and made him sucked my c*ck. I turned around and sucked his ass. It was still wet, and warm inside. I stuck my tongue in his entrance. It was just sucking my tongue in.

Ayumu just wanted to end this nightmare, even if it's giving him intensely pleasurable, he wanted to end this, but even after this bastard had cum on him and dirtied everything about him, This guy's lustful D*ck before him just won't go down, Ayumu was really shivering he thought if this won't stop, he would surely break.

"damn it... your...s..till hard....." Ayumu narrowed his eyes while his lips quivered

Then the man just forcefully grabbed him and shove his D*ck into Ayumu's mouth "ghmnp! nhmp!" Ayumu still tried to get the fucking D*ck out from his mouth, but the guy just grabbed him and shoved him more

"nhmph! nmh!" he couldn't breath, it was just too disgusting, and because of the multiple attack, his body became wobbly and shaky

Ayumu was all covered up by both his own and this guy's semen,he felt so dirty, tears started to pour down his eyes again --damn it... make this fucking nightmare stop.....-- then he jolted in when a slimy thing is entering his behind again

"NO stop!..ah! nh...." he closed his eyes tightly, then he shivered again, thinking that he will surely get rape repeatedly over and over again, he scratched to the ground, scrapping his skin from his finger tips "stop...please...ahhh...." he was begging all his might, like a rabbit begging a lion, so that he won't get eaten up.

"stop...please...ahhh...." He begged and begged, but none of his begging made me change my mind. It was kind of turning me on. The struggles and all. I want him. I thrusted my tongue deeper. With every thrust I could sense something weird. I went on slower.. Coming back to senses and "AAAAAAAAHHH" I opened my eyes and saw this boy on top of me. I saw his beautiful asshole, full of cum and spit. I pushed him off and stood up. "What... What happened?!" I looked down at him. I saw awfully red and purple marks on him. Also a few scratches.. "... I did this to you?" I couldn't believe it. I looked down at my own body and I was also covered in cum and nail scratches. I... I can't remember a single thing. How did I ended up here? This... No.. Wait.. What?! I closed my eyes and faced down. I faced up and opened my eyes. I screamed and grabbed my body. "AAAAHH, what.. what is this pain?" I felt like I was teared up in pieces and been thrown away in a hot, bursting volcano. I fell down and collapsed. I was weak.. I couldn't do a single thing. I felt like I've run through the whole wide world. I feel so exhausted. I don't know what to do about it and what happened to me and this boy.. I looked at him and he was still panting a little..

Ayumu was still panting, but he have sensed that the man molesting him had stop "hah....ha.... damn it..." then he have heard something collapsed to the ground and he tried to looked at it, but since his eyes is blurry he couldn't fully picture it but he was sure that it was that bastard, he was still shaking, his whole body was shaking and his ass was still throbbing in pain, he just sat up in the ground for a couple of minutes trying to adjust his teary red eyes, but he couldn't even stand anymore so he just collapse and fainted....

Then a presence of another man came from the shadows, heavy foots can be heard in that isolated alley

"damn he really done you so hard, your all cum, sweat and hickey" The huge guy picked the fainted Ayumu, and carried him within his arms "but seriously that was entertaining heh.... anyway I need to threat your wounds now and clean you up" The man who carried Ayumu turned around leaving the guy who raped Ayumu, he glance at him for a sec "thanks for participating I hope you had fun heh" he laughed and disappeared slowly in the shadows.

somewhere in a room, Ayumu finally woken up, but his adjusting to his surroundings, his eyes hurt, he tried to stand up but he immediately felt a sharp sting of pain in his ass "ow! ow! ow.....what... the hell?"

"oh! your awake now"

"old man?....." He's back part was really painful, so he just sat still in the bed

"sooo did you enjoy the punishment? hmm?"

"punishment?...." then memories of that disgusting night started rushing to his head, He became so pissed off by that, then he burst out and threw the nearest item to the big guy

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!??"

"hey! come on I fought for you but it's the higher ups decision"

"WHATEVER GET OUT!" Ayumu immediately lay down in bed and covered himself with blankets

"well I hope that you have learned your lesson, that never play with your food... yup yup anyway if you tried anything against the higher ups side they might repeat the punishment"

Ayumu got up "F*CK THOSE HIGHER UP B*TCHES!!!!" then Ayumu covered his self with a blanket again

tsk! I'm leaving just be thankful that I cleaned you up and brought you here, beside... you enjoyed it too right? so it's not really a punishment"

"GET OUT!"

"okay okay..." The man left the room, and Ayumu was still in raged and pissed off, but the worst thing his mad about was the fact that he did enjoyed and pleasured from it "Damn it!...." Ayumu lay in bed covered in blankets, until he fall as sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Every single thing became so surreal. I thought my body and soul were far away beyond my reach. Something was definitely wrong. I did something terrible. But... how? I couldn't recall a damn thing... Both of them left casually while the boy glared at me. I wish I could apologize.

-sigh- I stood up, though my body was still wobbly. I walked slowly to my house. Wait... Chef.. Chef did this to me. But... how? Is it even possible? Chef wasn't even there back then. "Follow the directions, don't worry. When you see him, my spells will take your body over and you will feel better than this."

That's what chef said... I'll kill that bastard someday, really. Before I knew it I reached my house. I searched for my key, but the door automatically opened. I frowned a bit, because of this bizarre situation. As I walked into my house, I could feel shivers running down my spines. Which is a little bit terrifying..

"... Okay, Let me see you motherfucking, shitty face, you piece of shit." I spat into the darkness. "Well, well. Isn't it the raper." Chef smirked and had a evil look on his stupid, gorgeous face. "Don't make me laugh. You're calling me a raper? Okay, before I lose my mind, fucking tell me what the fuck you did to me." Chef disappeared into nothing but black smoke and before I could yell in confusion he stood right in front of me. From the look on his face, I could tell that he ain't human. He already proved that to me.

His eyes... "Mhmm... You aren't a human too.. Are you?" What? Dafuck? "What the fuck are you talking about? Of course I'm a human. Go check your goddamn eyes, idiot." He grabbed me and we floated upwards. He led me towards that same goddamn alley. "Since you know what I'm capable of.. I unfortunately have to kill you. BUT. You may live under one condition." I hate his guts. I swear I killed him right away, if I could. But some motherfucking shit holding me back.

"You must work into an school full of demons. You must be their 'Guardian'. And at the same time hold them back if they did something wrong." Okay, he is asking for it. "What? What kind of crap are you blabbing? School full of demons? Where? in Hell?" Chef burst into laughter. ".. No. Here on Earth. Oh, I also got some good news for you. That boy you are craving for is going to the same school." WHAT? ".... I guess I don't have any choice do I?"

The clock was ringing in, it keeps on ringing none stop, waking up the young man in the bed, and at the same time annoying the sh*t out of him, he pulled out his blankets and slammed the god*mn annoying clock beside him, the clock fell and of course broke in the ground

"ugh.... damn got to buy another clock... ugh...." Ayumu was adjusting his eyes in his surrounding, looking at the ceiling with all of his bed hair messing up his look, his body was really heavy, in fact he doesn't really want to stand up and move a single muscles within his body, but he must still go to school, because if he didn't, it will just break the contract of his independence in life, so he forced his body to stand, even though his still aching all over, and the worst, his ass still aches as hell

"agh.... damn it... fucking bastard..." Ayumu was now making curses in his head, he clicked his tongue while he stood up to his creaking bed to get ready for school, but his aching back was giving him a hard time,

he slowly went to the bath to freshen up his baggy eyes at least, and then he brushed his teeth slowly since his body was really sore, even the activity of standing up is hard for him now, he grabbed his uniforms and dressed himself immediately but slowly, but as he was fixing himself, his eyes was shifted to the huge mirror in the closet, then he widen his eyes in surprise, making all the memories from last time clear as daylight, he saw himself full of red marks all over his body, he boiled in anger

"disgusting!....." he clinched his hands and closed his eyes tightly while his teeth was grinding together because of pure anger he felt, then he opened his eyes and punched the mirror in reflexes, the mirror shattered and his fist was now covered in blood, he clicked his tongue once more, then button up his uniform, grabbed his bag, and left his house immediately.

He had arrived in school while his hands was still covered up in blood, the other students was looking at him and yet they wouldn't even dare to get close to him, because he looks scarier then usual, so Ayumu just decided to go in the nurses office first to seal up his bleeding fist,

He opened the door immediately as soon as he gotten in the nurses office, A male nurse look at him startled a bit

"oh! Ayumu your hand is bleeding what happened?"

"accidents anyway just fixed it okay" Ayumu sat in a chair, he dropped his bag on the floor while he held out his hand to the male nurse

"okay okay.. " The male nurse smiled worryingly, then he grabbed some medical equipment so that he could heal and seal up the wound "hmmm... you look rather pale, are eating properly, how about food... and some nutrients that a demon of lust such as you need... hmmm...?"

Ayumu's face frowned up "it's doesn't matter"

"eh?! but you need to feed"

Ayumu was getting kind of annoyed "well it's just that I don't want to feed on anyone yet okay?"

"why? isn't it already mating season for all of the demon of lust? The male nurse finished up by cutting the fixed up bandage

"It's none of your business" Ayumu picked up his bag and left the nurse's office, the male nurse was still full of questions in him, but before he could ask, Ayumu already left.

Man, what a troublesome task..

I thought as I entered the school. Standing up 7 o'clock in the morning and going to the same shitty place with annoying, little, stuck-up brats and the old, boring, strict, stupid teachers. And to top it off. This place is filled with demons. Motherfucking demons. This place can go to Hell. Literally. I wonder who the headmaster is. Satan? I wouldn't be surprised. The fuck am I suppose to do? PE-teacher? I can't do fucking math and Japanese is troublesome for me. This screwing, idiotic, lunatic, fucking place. Damn it.

"There you are! So, you're the new janitor plus the new PE-teacher right?" This bitchy snob surprised the fuck outta me. "What? Oh. uh. right. I'm the newbie." I looked up and down, well basically down and saw that she was really tiny and small of posture. "Aren't you suppose to be wearing an uniform, kid?" I asked her while looking bored. "Huh? Oh! You're thinking I'm a pupil of yours as well? No, I'm your colleague!" WHAT? THIS 5'2 KID IS MY COLLEAGUE? WHAT IS THIS FUCKING SCHOOL THINKING? I looked confused. "Well, you're really small for an adult, huh? Which class are you in charge of and what class am I suppose to educate?" She seemed a little shocked of my behavior.

"Well, I'm not the nice, cute, charming newbie, you hoped of, but I'm the young, rebellious newbie, please take care of me." I said with a fake smile plastered on my face. The tiny woman looked at me and smiled politely. "Oh. uh. Welcome, Okumura-san. I will take proper care of you and if you have any questions, I will most likely answer it and guide you." Oh, look. The mature, happy-go woman. How average. I suddenly heard a loud bang and looked down the hall. Wait a minute... It's that boy... What's with his hand...? Did I do that to him?!! "Who is that?" The tiny woman was little nervous.. "That's um... Ayumu-kun. He.. he is well known as the playboy of this school." Mhmm? Playboy? So, he isn't gay?

Ayumu was really annoyed, he sighed again heavily, holding his bag in such a lazy manner

"what a troublesome school tsk!" He clicked his tongue showing how annoyed he was then as soon as he was about to take for leave, someone just grabbed his sleeves, then he turned around to see who's this annoying bastard was,

It was a petite girl --huh? a succubus?....--

Ayumu frowned up his face a bit "Eh?.... what do you want?" Ayumu was being rude, well obviously his doing this on purpose because he doesn't want to do anything with other people, he just wanted to be alone in peace for a while,

"ah... umm... well Ayumu please do me and let me eat! please I'm hungry!!" Ayumu was more annoyed, since he's not in his usual self, and I mean he just got raped yesterday dude --well it's already mating season so i guess this is normal-- if it was before, he wouldn't refuse this girl, and he will already F*ck her right here right now.

"I'm busy just find someone else to quench your hunger!" He was trying his best to brush the girl off

"please even if just a little while....."

"whatever-" Ayumu was stopped and he began to widen his eyes in shock, he felt a shiver went down his spine and his lips began to quiver, his body started to remember the sensational heat from yesterday, Ayumu suddenly step backward

"Ayumu...? what's wrong?"

"huh? oh don't worry about me, you wanted it just for a little while right?, come on" Ayumu grabbed the girl immediately, he wanted to stay away from that man as much as possible --Damn! why is he here?? above all places!!-- He was thinking this while still dragging the girl to the stock room of the school.

Ayumu was sighing heavily then he clicked his tongue from being so annoyed again "Damn! in the end i did not get hard to that woman, I mean she already gave me a blowjob and still nothing sigh... in the end we just make out and she started to eat my lifespan sighh... what's wrong with me??!! this didn't happen before! have i become impotent because of that nightmare yesterday?, well whatever......" He scratched his head while mumbling this things out and then finally proceeded to his next class trying to forget everything that happened and focused on his class "why is that perverted D*ck head in here anyway!!??.....anyhow my next class is pe right? hmm...." Ayumu went to the boy's locker room to go get change into his pe uniforms, he also left his things in there, then as soon as he went to the ground court where they will do some P.E. exercising Sh*ts the squeals of the girls was ruining the already ruined day of Ayumu

"Kya~ we got a new P.E. teacher! and his handsome" "he is! KYA~"

"what the hell? new P.E. instructor?" Ayumu also got curious, so he tried to peek out from those girls who'se surrounding there poor teacher, but he was shocked to see the bastard who abused him was there new P.E. teacher, Ayumu moved a step backward and then he runned away trying to escape this horrible nightmare again

"Damn sh*t!" he went to the boy's locker room to get his things and leave the school premises immediately "I don't care if I cut P.E. classes everytime I just don't want to see that bastard!".

Mhmm, this might become interesting.

"Anyways, I gotta kick some student asses.. In P.E." That childish-woman looked up scared and worried. sigh. "Don't worry, I meant that I was going to train them hard." I walked away without any reply. "See ya!" Again, with the fake smile. I jogged towards where I'm suppose to be. I went towards my locker room and changed into my sweatpants and tight black t-shirt. I walked outside, groaning a little.

As soon as I entered the room, it was filled with girls. "OH, LOOK IT'S THE NEW HOT P.E. SENSEI!!!" "KYAAAAAA" "SO KAWAAIIII!" ?????? I looked behind me and there was no one. "What are you pretty girls looking at?" I asked sweetly. Taking advantage of this situation. Hehehe, might as well enjoy it a little. "HE CALLED US PRETTY! KYAAAA~!!!"

"what the hell? new P.E. instructor?" This time it was a boy's voice. Mhmm... Sweet, fresh, meat. I looked through the crowd and saw a similar face. Wait... That face.

"Nnn.. St-stop I-I'm co-coming..."

Oh...

He started to walk away. I run towards him and gently shoving the girls away. "I'm sorry, ladies. But gotta stop students for behaving recklessly." "OH MY GOSH, HE IS SOOO MATURE AND LOOKS SOOOOO YOUNG~~~~~! KYAAA~"

I smiled and run secretly towards the boys locker-room. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked seriously, but with a sincere smile on my face.

Walking towards him. "Why do you look so annoyed? You know what happens with bad students right?" I backed him up against the lockers and placed hands on the lockers, making him helpless.

Ayumu was panicking a bit, he hurriedly picked his things up and grabbed his clothes then snuck them inside of his bag, they are just all crumpled up, he doesn't care, all he could think of now is leave, and the zipper also got jammed, which made him boil from inside more

"ugh!! damn bag" He was panicking, if his money is just not left within this stupid bag then he would have gotten away by now "damn it-"

Ayumu got startled and stiffen up a bit when foots steps and a familiar voice came in to the boy's locker room

"Where do you think you're going?" said by the very man he despised,

Ayumu looked at him immediately studying about his moves, with range in his eyes, Ayumu clicked his tongue and step backward, he couldn't escape since the only escape route was being block by this spiteful man before him

"Why do you look so annoyed? You know what happens with bad students right?"

Ayumu widen his eyes and became more pissed off "what are sayin-" but before he could finish what he was telling him about, he's new P.E. teacher just cornered him between him and the lockers, and also his sides, which also is block by a wall and the hand of the man before him

"Get lost!... what do you want from me?" Ayumu glared at him and he was trying his best to make his voice more stable, his hands started shaking a bit, he hated this situation, being cornered around like a little rat, Ayumu narrowed he's eyes, giving away a aura of GET_LOST PERVERTED_DICK_HEAD aura, he's teeth was also tightly closed together while he's lips was parted up a bit while still looking at the Man who used to violate him, observing every moves he might do, his Breathing, the movements of the eyes, every movement, Ayumu was observing this, hoping that he could see some slight opportunity to escape.

I hold his wrist. "Don't give me that look... It may end like last time.." I breathed in his ear. "Or even worse." I whispered quietly. "Anyways... I got something to explain to you." I have to tell him. I didn't plan on raping him. things might get even worse than it already is. But.. Would he believe me? Is he the one that Chef was talking about? Mhmm.. I frowned a little bit. His eyes.. It's really kind of tempting me. I let go of him, but still hold his wrist, in case he ran off. "...I'm sorry. For.. Ahm. Raping..you." I don't know why I was hesitating. Maybe I didn't regret anything that happened. But.. It would be way more better if he also enjoyed it.. He still is glaring at me. "I'm truly sorry. The thing is.. My Chef, he did something weird to me.. I think it was Black Magic, but I don't fully trust it. He sent me to this school and said that I should watch over the students. He told me that you all aren't humans. If I didn't do that, then I will be dead meat. Please forgive me for what I did." I couldn't take it. I hope he believes me. But.. That sensation.. I feel it again. "We should hurry up. Class is going to start soon." I let go of his wrist. "I will hear your answer, when the classes are over. In the mean time you can think about it." I went to the gymnasium and stood there until everyone was there, so I could start teaching. Shit, I'm also a fucking teacher.. Guess Karma slapped me hard.

Ayumu was pissed off, but at least, he felt a very long and deep sigh of relief when that F*cking bastard let go of him,but as soon as that man left,he held his hand that is practically shaking and cold from that, but he's body speaks differently anyway, apparently he's body was kind of reacting and this annoyed the sh*t out of him even more

"what the hell is wrong with me?... damn it!" He frowned up his face and kicked the locker,

it deformed the locker a bit, he did know that destroying school property is prohibited but he still did it anyway, it's just to relaxed himself up, and to relieved stress and anger, and he also know's perfectly what that F*cking bastard was saying, it might also he's damn fault why did That guy was caught up by all of this....

He shake off his head "What the hell it's not my fault!! His the one who have do me!! in the first place!...." but still, he was not really clearly annoyed about that man, the mere fact that he is mad is that he Did enjoyed that F*cking rape punishment thing made by he's own F*cking old man.

"this is damn annoying..... anyhow" since that Bastard is still there teacher, he might not do anything for now, so he just decided to get back to class, even if it's against his own principle to follow orders, he really hated the Idea of going,

anyway he fixed up his messed up things and messed up look, then he finally went outside to line up along with the other students, other women was looking at him too, it seems they are preparing for the hunt, but Ayumu doesn't want to get caught up in this mating season thing this year, he's not in the mood for this, he got more problems in he's hand, he's not even conditioned enough to do this P.E. thing, since he's whole body still aches up all over

"damn...." he mumbled, then he finally spared a little glance to there new annoying teacher, the other girls was also preying on him too, but he doesn't want anything to do with it, he doesn't want to have anything to do with there Teacher in any form or anything beside this P.E. class, after some long thoughts they finally started P.E.

After the classes was all done, Ayumu wipe off the sweat from his forehead, then he glance over to that Bastard who is practically enjoying all of the swarming girls around him while the girls was wiping off his sweat for him,

"I will hear your answer, when the classes are over. In the mean time you can think about it."

Ayumu frowned up, then he turned around "hmph! as if, my guts tell me to stay away from you" he went for the boy's locker room to get changed right away and leave immediately

"now while he is busy with that crowd I'll go on ahead"

"bye Ayumu nice one for today!" The last guy tap in Ayumu's shoulders and finally left, he fixed up his things and pulled up his crumpled uniform in he's bag

"oh men... it's all crumpled up..." Ayumu Frowned, he just chose to go home with his P.E. uniforms on, he grabbed his things ready to leave immediately.

As the bell rang loudly, all the boys started to leave. I now saw how many girls were in`the gymnasium. Wait are there so many girls in one class? They just stared and reacted like I was some popstar. This. Is. Getting. On. My. Nerves. 'Sigh' Walking to the boys lockerroom making sure, nobody is there.

As I look inside the room I saw that Ayumu was about to leave. "Leaving so soon? What's up? Still scared?" I backed him up again. I know that he still might suspicious, but it seems that Ayumu is a little brat. Mhmm. Even in gym class he was being lazy and ignorant. I don't what happened, but I better give him some proper extra explanation.

I pinned him again and looked at him. "What's your answer?"