Zero Tolerance (Vampire Knight RP Silver Radiance x yin_yang_lover)

Silver Radiance

This RP revolves around the concept of Yuki never existing and Kaname being betrothed to marry the first born daughter of the Kiryu Clan in order to solidify the notion of peace between Vampires and humans/hunters. The problem is, the Kiryu clan only had two sons, one disappeared and the other is Zero. Without his parents being alive long enough to produce a female heir, Kaname sees it as Zero's duty to assume the responsibility of the betrothal.

This is a private RP with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a rather eventful day to say the least.

In the familiar office on an average day of the week with the students moving about their normal daily lives, the strong and confident Kaname had made intentions of following a particular old pact very clear. Standing strong with both arms crossed over the white school uniform, he watched silently as the headmaster blinked up at him with a rather uncertain look on his face, round glasses sliding down slightly from the nervous expression. It seemed as though something had transpired he didn't know how to deal with and yet those haunting eyes bore down at the headmaster regardless, awaiting an answer before deciding to press once again with the question.

"Did you inform Zero of the promise between our clans yet? I hope you are not trying to dismiss my honour simply because you have prejudice against the concept."

Shaking his head, the blond male sighed and removed those glasses to pinch the top of his nose tightly against his forehead and try to gather his thoughts for a moment.. This was.. a disaster.

There was no possible way of making this work. Even though the dark haired Pure Blood had the most noble of intentions, it just could not be done.. There were too many complications standing in the way and far too few saving points that could be worked on to make the concept flow enough to be acceptable.

"Its not that, you know its not... Its just.. Zero.... Hates Vampires...."

The dark gaze of the Pure Blood narrowed unpleasantly and before the thought was present enough within that powerful mind, the light bulb above shattered and left shards of glass to rain down onto the floor echoing the chaotic temper that Kaname had tried so desperately to remain hidden.

Placing both hands down flat on the smooth surface of the headmaster's beloved desk, as if holding it hostage, the well respected Vampire spoke in a very serious, clear tone. This was one point that was never going to be ignored if he had any way in it.

"I refuse to believe that such trivial hate is relevant where pledges are concerned. I made a very clear oath, and I will honour it. Whatever it takes, I will fulfil it. You NEED to tell Zero."

The determination in those eyes could not be denied or reasoned with.. It was something that Kaname had kept close to his heart since he came into being once again. The role of the Kuran family's son to wed the first born daughter of the Kiryu clam had now been passed onto Kaname after much blood shed and death and he would stop and nothing to make that oath come to realisation.

With a heavy sigh, the headmaster turned away and looked at himself in the reflection of the window, knowing full well that this particular instance was something that was.. Impossible to sway the Pure Blood Kaname on. That honour of his was so thick that it could never be erased. It was sad to say, but it was possible the only thing that was going to get the idea out of Kaname's head was going to be witnessing Zero's rejection first hand.

After a long silence, the head master finally spoke, now staring past the glass to the darkness outside.. Perhaps one day it would consume them all..

"I've already told Zero of the agreement and your desire to go through with it.. I had hoped to spare you the spectacle, but he's already on his way here to give you his answer."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• Silver Radiance

A loud grumble was heard coming from a silver haired male who had his hands shoved inside of his black uniform pants, he couldn't believe his luck! First it started of with girls staring at him with weird looks because of his hair and after that he was late to one of his classes, got rained on when he was heading home and now this?!

"Just what I needed!" Zero groaned as he racked pale finger's through his short hair. When he heard the headmaster tell him about the proposal it sounded like some kind of sick joke. But the serious look on his face said differently. He passed by empty classrooms- the school was completely deserted just like some kind of ghost town.

The heals of his shoes were the only sound that was heard in the empty hallway, it echoed all around him, causing him to think that somebody else was in the hallway with him. He closed his lilac eyes and exhaled through his mouth. Why is it that fate hates him so?

"Because fate is a bitch..." He mused to himself before stopping in front of the oak doors that led into the headmaster's office. He paused for a moment, his eyes opening up slightly.

They narrowed in to dangerous slits. He could sense that Bastard in there! Just the thought of him being betrothed to that- that- that Pure Blood made his skin crawl in an unpleasant fashion. Biting back the sick feeling he was having he raised his hand up and knocked on the door.

After he heard a soft come in, he took in a deep breath before stepping into the room. As soon as he opened the door and slipped inside while closing it behind him after he entered. "You wish to see me sir?" He asked in a respectable tone of voice- even though it was laced with irritation, but sadly he couldn't see the headmaster because..

Kaname was standing in the way. The very man he hates. His eyes narrowed into slits glaring heatedly at the Pure Blood.

The tension in the room was heavy, especially when the head master had announced he had already told Zero.. It was what Kaname had wanted, but now the realisation of the answer was causing an unpleasant expression to wash over the Pure Blood's face.

There was only one answer Zero was sure to give, but regardless there was no way the Kuran successor was going to give up. Hearing the door open, the vampire turned respectfully, both hands shifting from his chest to rest now at his sides as the warm chocolate brown eyes offered a comforting glance to the heated Kiryu successor.

"Zero.."

The words were cut off by the silver haired student speaking over him to ask about what the head master had wanted.. Kaname knew clearly that this was going to be difficult and with that expression and stance there was only an emanation of complete and utter rejection. It seemed as though nothing was going to prove simple, but Kaname was not the kind of man to give up so easily on something he felt necessary.

The Pure Blood considered his options as he gazed into Zero's eyes, deeply. There was a sense of recognition there.. After all, the silver haired male had already tasted his blood to avoid becoming Level E.. They had embraced each other tightly with the exchange of blood and he had heard Zero's heartbeat matching his own in that intimate moment of feeding.. Yet afterward he was pushed aside while Zero dealt with his intense hatred... It all seemed so pointless.. Those lips could be put to such better use than to utter hateful words after such activities.

Reaching up both hands before they could be rejected, Kaname rested them upon the Kiryu's cheeks in a chilly embrace. The warmth of that skin was fading, turning the man before him into a full fledged vampire with only a matter of a short amount of time before he was as icy as Kaname's touch. The warm brown eyes changed with a serious expression, burning with a red undertone as he slid those smooth palms over Zero's cheeks as he had when they were smeared with his own blood and spoke in a firm yet kind voice.

"I will only accept one answer from the one who has already tasted my blood, and its not the one you wish to say right now."

Before the Kuran could be pushed away, he voluntarily released Zero's face and walked past the troubled Kiryu, exiting the office with no desire to listen into the conversation between the two men that may as well have been father and adopted son. There was much to talk about and it was not necessary for him to be around while the Kiryu made up his mind.

The head master had a concerned look upon his face.. Zero's hard nature seemed to have encouraged Kaname to leave before anything clear could be discussed and he knew he had to say something. With a deep sigh, he placed both hands down on the table and shook his head lightly, trying to word himself carefully.

"Zero.. Kaname's blood is not so freely given.. As a Pure Blood, its unusual to allow someone other than your mate or someone in deep service to you to drink your blood.. He did offer it to you with great trust and saved you from Level E..."

Though he was sure this was not what Zero wanted to hear, he put his hand up trying to sooth the younger male to at least say one last thing before he interjected.

"Just... Please think about this seriously before you say no."

Zero just stood completely still when the Pure Blood touched his face in a gentle way, he felt sick having this man's hands on him like this, but all he did was listen to what he had to say which made him want to yell back at him for saying that they had shared blood.

All those times he lost control of his blood lust and every single time that he did the Kuran successor was always there- always forcing his blood upon him when he didn't even want it. He hated- no loath Kaname for doing that to him. Because of him he was slowly losing his humanity, or at least what was left of it anyway.

The silver haired male was becoming uneasy under the sharp gaze of the Pure Blood. God, did he hate it when ever he looked at him like that. Just as he was about to slap the hands away from his face- they were removed which made the Kiryu successor happy that he didn't have the vampire scum touching him.

Zero was more happy when Kaname left the room- but however his lilac eyes landed on the headmaster with an unreadable emotion. What the blond haired man had said really made his anger boil to a whole new level. The Kiryu's hand's balled into fist inside of his black uniform pants while a impassive look appeared on his face.

The silver haired hunter already knew about this- about sharing that... Man's blood. An involuntary shiver ran down his spine, oh how he wished he could just kill himself and be rid of this cursed life of his.. But he knew that the headmaster/ his adopted father (who he doesn't even consider him being his father) would try and stop him from killing himself- if he even tried to that is.

Zero exhaled softly as he removed one of his hands from his uniform pockets to rub his forehead in an uneasy manner. This was just too much for him to take... He first thought that his life was screwed over now this just adds the icing on the cake.

On top of that Kaname is a male... And so was he... How could they possibly get married? He released another breath of air out through his plump lips. Now he could feel a headache coming on. The pale male shook his head.

"I never asked for that... Pure Blood to give me his blood... He would always force it upon me! I never wanted to have his- his- blood the flow through my veins! Besides I don't care if he saved me or not! Why should I marry somebody that I despise? Or better yet a Pure Blood! A vampire of all things! The very thing that I hate! Did you forget my morals? I... Hunt... Down... Those... Beast!"

Zero was now panting slightly due to raising his voice, he hardly ever does in front of the headmaster but lately everybody just seemed to push his buttons. Suddenly his vision started to swim slightly causing him to stumble backwards- falling down on his ass as even more harsher breaths were coming out from his lips.

Not now... He thought bitterly before closing his eyes in pain. His whole body was shaking slightly- one of his hands was covering his face while the other was removed from his pocket so that he could place it right next to him- just so he could hold himself up.

"... I... I'll... Try..." He wheezed out, his voice sounded horse and pain filled, his lilac eyes were slowly glazing over with red. He needed to leave now before this got out of hand. Zero had no idea where this hunger came from but he could only assume it was when Kaname touched his cheeks.

That sneaky bastard. He removed his hand from his face- placing it on the ground, trying to push himself up but failing to do so. His chest was moving rapidly, he seriously didn't want the blond man to see this, but since he could move much due to the pain he could only assume that he would call the Kuran successor back into the room.. Which he doesn't need right now.

He could hear the other taunting him about how uncontrollable he was with his hunger, that made him grit his slowly forming fangs.

Slowly, the Night Dorm President walked through the halls that held such deep darkness like a velvet curtain, eyes burning that haunting red in the blackness. Even though for humans it was too dark to see much besides the white haze of his uniform and the glowing red eyes, this was clearer than daylight to the dangerous creature.

Heavy branches scratched against the windows accompanied by heavy rain droplets, obscuring the image that each flash of lightening offered. It would be hard to return to the Night Dormitory at the moment and evade the moisture.

Reaching the front door, Kaname reached for the handle and yet it was pulled away from him and opened by a familiar female vampire, holding an umbrella out to the Kuran successor in offering, the white uniform untouched by the water as if she had been waiting there for some time.

"Seiren, Thank you."

A gentle smile pressed over those cold lips as the Pure Blood removed the umbrella from her grasp and unfolded it to step out into the rain, the gaze of the woman who was following beside him trained upon his face, if trying to read his thoughts. There was a look of seriousness, of concern as the rain pelted down onto the umbrellas in the night, their shoes touching against the soaked surface of the ground with such confident pride, clearly nobility in their veins.

"Are you really going to go through with it, Lord Kaname? If Kiryu accepts?"

The question was one that the dark male had expected to replay many times over and even the usually silent Seiren who blindly followed whatever he decided usually, felt the desire to ask it out loud. At first the Kuran successor smiled expectantly, already knowing what answer he was going to give before the question had even been spoken, but everything stopped suddenly before anything passed through his lips.

This feeling.. So heavy and desperate..

Without thinking, Kaname threw the umbrella to the ground and ran back toward the head master's office, far too fast to hear if Seiren had spoken anything in surprise. Within seconds the door flew open and Kaname's strong arms surrounded Zero before a single word of protest could be uttered. Water had tainted the white uniform and made those dark brown strands dripping wet, casting a few droplets onto Zero's hair as he was held.

The head master nodded to Kaname as they exchanged a glance, straightening his glasses, knowing there was nothing he could do for Zero anymore at this point.. It all came down to the Pure Blood now.

Without a word the dark male hoisted Zero up clutching that slender frame tightly against a strong chest, moving just as quickly as he had to make his way to the room, carrying Zero back to the head master's guest room, where the silver haired male had been staying for some time.

Closing the door quickly behind, Kaname carried Zero into the bathroom and hoisted the Kiryu successor onto the bench with the mirror behind and the sink to the left, the tiled floor offering a surface to clean off any blood that may spill.

Reaching up that cool, wet hand touched against the hunter's cheek as Kaname's eyes narrowed, the dangerous redness prominent as that strong body shifted closer, aching to comfort the one he would marry. There was a firm kindness in his tone, conveying his concern and eagerness to try and accommodate Zero.

"You need to take my blood. Please don't resist so much this time."

Zero's breath hitched up when he felt the Pure Blood hug him, the scent of the strong male filled his nose which caused him to twitch in response to the smell. He didn't want to admit it but.. He enjoyed the smell of the Kuran successor's blood, his fangs were extending even more.

The two top fangs jabbed into his bottom lip- slicing it open, causing his own crimson life force to drip down his lips and down his chin. His tongue darted out to catch the crimson blood. It wasn't enough to satisfy his hunger.

Before he could even object or oppose Kaname- he was picked up gently and carried out of the room by the same man who was the cause of his hunger in the first place.

The silver haired male wanted to so badly rip the head off of the Pure Blood but decided against in- in favor of struggling slightly in the other males arms.

His once lilac eyes were now a shimmering crimson red color, the blood lust and hunger was evidently shown in his glowing crimson pools. The pain was too great for him to handle. The hunter's mark on his neck was glowing a crimson color- matching the same color as his eyes.

Once the Kiryu successor was seated down on the bench in the guest bathroom, his breathing increased in speed- almost like he was hyperventilating. His body felt like it was on fire. His hands were shaking uncontrollably at his sides, why? Why was it that ever since they had shared blood almost a few months ago that he had this much control over Zero's hunger?

He hated the fact that the Kuran successor had this much power over him but sadly, right now all that mattered was sedating the hunter's blood cravings. Zero let out an unknown moan as he felt Kaname's cool wet hand on his heated cheek, causing him to look at him with those lust filled eyes that held a hidden pain and suffering in them.

The stubborn silver haired hunter lifted his shaking hands up- he pushed weakly at the Pure Blood's chest. He didn't want to drink his blood. He didn't want to do this anymore... He hated the taste of it.. Hated the fact that he couldn't control his urges like he was some wild beast..

The very same beast he wanted to kill..

"N-N-No! I-I... Rather have my throat slashed then drink from you! J-Just leave me to my pain! Leave me alone!"

The Kiryu successor started to now push even harder against the Kuran successor's chest, but sadly he didn't feel him budge- no matter how hard he pushed the vampire.

"J-Just kill me! I-I don't want to be in pain any more! I don't want to drink any more blood!"

Zero's voice may have sounded shaky and distasteful but no matter how much he tried to hide his hunger, he couldn't hide it from his eyes.

It was evident to Kaname that the Hunter would react in such a manner. It had been such a struggle for him over 4 years to try and resist the vampiric urges growing inside of him and then to be faced with Kaname then told that one of the Vampires he truly hated wanted to be united with him due to a clan agreement made before he was born. Perhaps it seemed like a twisted joke to the silver haired male.. But it was very much reality for the powerful Pure Blood and he had no desire to play games.

The very sight of Zero's blood enticed the dark haired Vampire, causing every muscle to tense with ache. When was the last time the Night Dorm President had allowed himself to taste blood? Too long had he been on those tablets, setting an example for the other students and refusing to partake in any other Vampire's blood regardless of how many offers he had received. Yet here the Hunter was, quivering against him and bleeding as if begging for Kaname to taste him.

The hands that weakly tried to push the Kuran Clan head away were ignored and instead with the sound of the thunder in the background, those powerful arms once again wound around Zero tightly, cradling the man tightly against that strong chest. One hand stroked soothingly through Zero's hair before urging his head forward to press those hungry lips against the Pure Blood's throat, something that other vampires had lusted after for hundreds of years and never experienced.

The invitation was clear and yet the silver haired Hunter still resisted and it was driving Kaname to a point of irritation. Each time, even though he knew Zero would yield, it seemed to be more and more of a struggle and it really bothered him. This was not the way it should be.. In courtship the individual of your desire was supposed to warm up to you over time, not try to flee further.

Biting that cold lower lip firmly with sharp fangs, Kaname ignored the pain as he considered the options available to him. Though he could sense the desire inside of the Kiryu successor clearly, it seemed as though the owner of that body had not yet come to terms with that want for blood and perhaps something more. Perhaps it meant hate, perhaps it meant destruction, but something needed to be done in order to open up those stubbornly shut eyes.

It was not in Kaname's nature to force anything at all, but it was very much in his nature to issue a choice and that was exactly what he would do.

Capturing the quivering jaw between wet strong fingers, the Pure Blood forced Zero's face up, seeking into those burning demon red eyes for but a moment with his own before leaning in. The scent of his own bleeding lips coupled with the scent of his captive's blood was intoxicating.

Without a moment of hesitation, Kaname pressed their bodies together tightly, feeling the trembling of his desired partner and aching to sooth every muscle with his own body, to completely shroud Zero within the protective confines of those arms for all eternity. Inching closer, those bleeding Pure blood lips were so close, while a moist tongue swept out to torment the Hunter's lips for but a moment before hungrily pressing in to force their mouths to mould together in a deeply bloody kiss.

Perhaps it was wrong to be so direct, but it was a hasty decision the Vampire was willing to pay for with the rest of his life. The taste was beyond what he expected, mingling the flavors of the Hunter and the Pure Blood in a way that was far too hard to resist.. The feel of those silver strands caressing against his cheek as their lips locked more tightly together was barely a distraction as his own dark strands stroked wetly against his captive's face..

This was dangerous, but was there any other way to convey how serious he was about this?

Pure shock was evidently shown on the young silver haired hunters face as he felt his bleeding lips touch the Kuran successor's own bleeding lips in a bloody kiss. At first he was surprised when the other teased his bleeding lips with his tongue for a few moments before moving in for the kill-- The deep bloody kiss they were both sharing right now.

His hunger spiked up ten fold- causing him to shut his burning red eyes while his hands grasped the white uniform jacket tightly. Zero moved his lips against Kaname's own in a desperate way of trying to elevate his hunger for blood.

However, the more he kissed and moved closer into the other males strong chest, the more he felt like he was losing a small bit of his pride. The Kiryu successor knew in the back of his lustful mind that he will regret what he was doing right now.

The young hunter's tongue darted out from his lips to lap at the Kuran's leader's lips in a hunger way. A groan was heard coming from the silver haired male who unlatched one of his hands from the Pure Blood's uniform jacket to interweave in his wet dark strands of hair.

The taste of both Vampire and Hunter weighed heavily on Zero's tongue-- the taste was so intoxicating that it was starting to arouse him some what. His mind was now lost to the haze of his hunger for blood... For the Kuran's leader's blood.

Once he somewhat regained control over his hunger- he pulled his mouth away from Kaname's. Blood was covering his lips along with dripping down his chin, he slowly opened his eyes, showing off his half lidded red demonic eyes. The blood lust died down, even for just a little bit.

Zero licked his lips still tasting the intoxicating taste of his blood and the other Pure Blood's own, it was mixed together creating that delicious taste. The Kiryu successor leaned forwards slightly just so he could lick up the blood that was dripping down the Kuran successor's chin.

Just as he had done so his eyes changed back to the lilac color. When he realized what he was doing he immediately pushed the Pure Blood away from him, a look of horror crossed over his face and in his eyes. No... No! He didn't share blood with Kaname! His body was shaking in anger.

He prayed to the heavens above that he didn't share blood with- with- with this man! Zero untangled himself from the Vampire and stood up on shaky legs. He hoped his worse fears didn't come true but he knew... He knew in his heart that--- He and Kaname shared blood... Shared each other's blood...

"P-P-Please tell me... We didn't just... Shared each other's blood..."

His voice was slightly shaking in both anger and fear. Anger at himself for not being strong enough to control his hunger for blood- anger at the Kuran successor for even forcing his blood upon him once more. And finally fear of them now sharing a Blood Bond. If they did in fact have a Blood Bond now then... There was no escaping the Pure Blood.

The feel of those lips responding was utterly maddening.. How was it so perfect when they stopped resisting and pressed back? How was it possible to feel so much.. Pleasure?

There had been only darkness in the Kuran's life for so long. Nothing but politics and betrayal going back and forth since he woke up from that deep slumber. The world looked so different, this time around.. But never had he felt such ache in this life, when he was aching for Zero with their lips intertwined, forcefully devouring eachother's blood with such maddening desire and need.

It was.. Perfect..

Sadly, that notion of perfection seemed restricted to the Pure Blood, as the lavender eyed Kiryu started to voice the dark concerns plaguing him.. It was a little upsetting to hear the man who had just been so eagerly exchanging ravenous affections, speak about it with so much regret.. As if.. It were a mistake.

There had been some forward moves on Kaname's side, that much was deeply and evidently true. However, the noble Vampire would never force anyone to be with him against their own will. The mixing of their blood.. It was not something sick like Zero's tone depicted.. It was... Delicious.. But tt was not something of such power that it would command Zero to do as he said or follow orders. There had been an insufficient exchange and it was something the Pure Blood felt the need to explain, even though his head was still reeling with the closeness of the silver haired Kiryu and the scent of blood.

"Zero, my fangs did not pierce you, I have not violated you in the way you fear. All I did was taste the blood that was already leaking from your lips."

There was a slight frown on those Vampiric lips, as well as a hint of irritation written on Kaname's face, though he had tried to come off as being quite calm and collected for the sake of Zero who was quite confused.. Apart of Kaname felt a little insulted by how disgusted the Kiryu seemed to be.

Anger was still placed firmly over the Kiryu successor's face, even though what Kaname had said was true that he didn't pierce his skin with his fangs but- apart of him was still upset that he had to taste the Kuran successor's blood. He also hated the fact that whenever he was hungry for blood that he was always there making him drink his own.

Zero looked away from the Pureblood- lilac eyes were narrowed into dangerous slits. He turned around, making sure his back was facing the other male. He didn't want to look at his face any longer. The silver haired male felt sick that he had just sipped on the crimson life force.

"It still was disgusting..."

His voice held venom in it- like a very poisonous snake that was getting ready to sink its fangs into flesh.

"And why is it that you are always around when the hunger kicks in?"

That caused the hunter to turn back around and glare heatedly at the vampire.

"Do you have some sort of tracking device on me or something?"

He couldn't believe he was still talking to the man... The Kiryu successor shook his head and turned back around once more before he started to head to the door of the bathroom, not wanting to be in the same room with the Kuran successor anymore.

Zero knew his actions will make Kaname angry-- but he could honestly careless. His hand reached up and grasped the doorknob, he turned it slowly before opening the door and walking out leaving the Pureblood behind.

"I am a Pure Blood, I can sense when a fellow vampire is in danger of descending to Level E."

The chocolate brown eyes narrowed with a sense of concern and irritation. The insults had been followed by accusations and with the other Vampires showing Kaname such respect and fear, it was something he was quite unaccustomed to. Shifting away from Zero, the Pure Blood straightened his damp school jacket with no further desire to argue with the Kiryu successor. The blood lust had been subdued and that was all that was necessary for now.

It was not something he had not expected, this attitude, but there was something in those lips that conveyed more than a simple animalistic hunger for blood.. Kaname was deeply certain of it. Regardless, he was more than willing to play this game until Zero caught up or made the decision to reject him completely.

"I suggest you consider your options and present me with a well thought out decision once you've had ample time to think this over."

With the silver haired vampire exiting the room, Kaname made the statement clear as he called after the only creature in this academy who seemed to be able to resist him. There was apart of him that wholeheartedly appreciated that... It seemed, this way, if Zero agreed it would have been an honest victory rather than one purely because of his standing or heritage in the Vampiric community.

Regardless, the Pure Blood made his way back out to the exit, finding Seiren waiting once again in the original spot, the umbrella drying on the step while the rain continued. Without a word she offered the Night Dorm President her umbrella and lifted the wet one to cover herself, ignoring the few droplets still sliding over the handle.

Back to this kind of treatment, Kaname would not help but smile to himself, accepting the umbrella to walk with his loyal escort back to the Night Dorm.

Pale arms were crossed over one another as lilac eyes stared outside of the window on the far side of the hallway, leaning against the side- eyes not focused on anything in particular. Thoughts were storming through his head like a tropical wave-- he knew that the Kuran successor wouldn't be to happy with the way he acted but...

Who can really blame Zero?

He hated vampires-- he was a vampire hunter but yet one of the very things he swore to kill. Uncrossing one arm the silver haired hunter placed a hand over his face, while the other rested across his chest. He still had to give Kaname an answer and soon-- what will he deiced to choose?

"I could always just flat out reject him and tell him if he bother's me again I would shoot him..."

The Kiryu successor sighed softly while shaking his head moving the silky soft strands of silver to move along with the head movement. He closed his eyes, he was tired and didn't want to think about this anymore. Zero pushed away from the window and headed to the head master's guest bedroom where he has been staying at.

Once he got in there he closed the door behind him and unbuttoned his black school blazer. After he finally got his blazer off he undid his blood red tie and threw it on the ground along with his blazer and white button down shirt. The hunter walked over towards the bed and collapsed on top of it.

He turned his head so that he could breathe. (He landed on his stomach and ended up face first in his pillow), the light in the room was dim, water was running down the glass of the windows in the room. The storm out side was matching the Kiryu's mood perfectly. His pale hands moved up and grasp the pillow like it was his lifeline.

So many thoughts--- and each one of them was about the Pure Blood. Why can't he just not be in his mind for once!? It was bad enough that he drinks his blood and protects him from being mauled everyday by the day class females... And now he was invading his thoughts too!

Damn that bastard! His hands clutched the pillow tightly to the point where his knuckles were turning white due to the immense pressure he was holding on the poor defenseless object.

Night Classes had been rather interested in knowing where Lord Kaname had been. Usually the Pure Blood was not late to class and though the teacher had seemed all too interested in lecturing Seiren when she opened the door, the desire to speak evaded him as soon as the Night Dorm President walked through the door.

It was unusual, the way he was treated by these powerful high ranking Vampires in comparison to how Zero, the low viewed creature descending to level E, chose to treat him. Was it because of where he was in the ranking that made the male so hostile? Was it because.. He felt there was nothing left to lose?

Taking a seat at the back of the classroom, Kaname considered that thought, a rather serious look upon that hauntingly pale face... It seemed quite sad, to have nothing left to live for..

But how was he different? Through all of this he had questioned just why he should continue after being resurrected into this life under such unfair terms.. The only thing that really kept the Pure Blood going was the pact he made to fulfil the wishes of his 'parents' desire to have their son wed the Kiryu clan daughter, making a clear statement toward the wish for peace between the races.

That would be wonderful.. Peace.. But was it possible to attain it under ANY circumstances? It seemed as though they were always doomed to dance in this never ending darkness, shrouded by the titles of predator and prey.. The lines had become so blurred now and nothing was clear any more, except for that promise. It was the only thing... That made sense..

"Class dismissed."

The Pure Blood blinked, he had not absorbed anything the teacher had said for the whole class.. Instead he had been thinking quite hard the whole time, unable to detach himself from that enigma..

Regardless, Kaname stood and waited for the other students to leave before walking down, glancing over to the teacher with a pleasant smile, conveying that sense of kindness that seemed so important to him.

"Thank you for the lesson."

The Kiryu successor turned over onto his back in order to stare up at the ceiling with an unreadable expression-- his tight grip on the pillow loosened but soon fell limp against the white covering. Should he accept the Kuran's proposal? His eyes narrowed before sleep soon took over his senses.

His eyes were drooping lowly-- but soon snapped opened before they fell down again. Slipping into the darkness of sleep, his body was tired as well as his mind, everything seemed to much for him to handle in one day. As he slept- he had dreams.... Dreams about how his life was before everything went down hill...

Before Shizuka Hio killed his parents and turned him into a blood sucker. Zero's body was twisting and turning on his bed almost like he was in extreme pain. His eyes snapped opened wide- his body jolted upright as soft pants escaped from his lips, a shaky hand reached up to unconsciously to touch the hunter's mark on the left side of his neck.

His nails started to claw at it. He felt so disgusting in his own skin. The silver haired hunter could still feel that woman sink her fangs into his flesh-- changing him... Making him become like her... His blunt nails dug even more into his neck wanting the feeling to go away.

Blood was slowly forming over the hunter's mark due to him clawing at his neck raw. He wanted to end it all... He didn't want to live anymore, what else was there to live for? Just then he saw an image of Kaname appear in his mind but it soon faded and was replaced by Shizuka Hio's image.

Now he remembered why he was still around... And it was to kill and destroy that woman.

"Kaname.."

A name spoken in anger.. In such annoyance the darkness could be felt quite heavily.. It was spoken by a familiar voice, coaxing the Vampiric male out of rest.. Perhaps this is what they wanted, Encouraging him to awaken from a slumber that had only overtaken in the later hours of the day with many troubled thoughts about the Kiryu Kuran pact. Sleep, after all, was for the innocent.

Opening those deep brown Vampiric eyes, the Pure Blood gazed upon lavender orbs with a sense of recognition, confirming his hopes and gazing up to consider how unlikely the scenario was. The silver haired Kiryu was standing over the sleeping Kaname, both of their shirts undone showing a similar physique, Kaname's clearly the stronger of the two.

Blinking to ensure the factual reality of this concept, the Kuran successor continued to hold that line of vision, tone as calm as ever as he spoke to the bed intruder that had just made his evening.

"This is a deeply pleasant surprise. Good evening, Zero."

Without warning, the Bloody Rose was pressed to Kaname's forehead, the cool tip threatening the regenerative flesh while those eyes continued to stare into Zero's orbs calmly, without even a hint of fear visible to see. Zero, however, looked clearly fueled with rage and ready to pull the trigger at the slightest coaxing.

"You know damn well what I am here for.. Don't fuck with me."

The straining of that angry voice made the strong, emotionless eyes narrow, reflecting something more like a calm ocean that had been ravaged by an unsuspecting storm causing its waves to rise. Still, the Vampire was yet to move, even as the gun started to shake in Zero's hand, the finger on the trigger applying more pressure.

"Yes.. I do.."

BANG!

The heavy loudness of the anti-vampire round expelling from the chamber sounded and Kaname's hand tightened upon the wrist he had already grasped and pushed against the pillow until the strength disappeared from each finger, releasing the gun to fall onto the floor. The other hand was already prying the silver haired beauty's thighs apart, tearing the slacks that kept that body hidden to shreds with a single swipe. Hauntingly dangerous lips had already taken the attacker's mouth hostage, ruthlessly warring with that greedy tongue for dominance, pressing the undeniable bulge in thin pyjama pants against the Hunter's rear to grind shamelessly with ache.

"Tell me what I want to hear."

The dangerous Vampire kissed down to Zero's neck, lapping over the skin lewdly with a moist tongue, the Kiryu successor responding with hungry groans and the free hand raising to rake nails over Kaname's back in such strong want.

The Kuran's hand slid against his captive's wrist and intertwined their fingers together tightly, the twin rings shimmering and clanking lightly against each other, clear evidence of their marriage.

"Get... Get inside me.."

-------------------------------------

"Kaname?"

Eyes shot open to see suddenly, ready to tell off the intruder to this perfect scene, that is, if they would life long enough for him to do so.. But as he noted the individual in front of him to be Ichijo, looming over with a concerned expression seemingly fully dressed in his uniform and ready to leave, it seemed that such a perfect scene was indeed too good for reality.

"Oh dear, have I overslept?"

The Vampire lifted a hand to rest against that hauntingly pale face, brushing his dark hair away, secretly replaying that perfect dream over in his mind again and again.. If only it could be reality..

"Not by much, but I thought I should check on you.. Are you feeling alright, Kaname?"

Glancing over once again, he considered his answer for a moment before a smile crept over the Pure Blood's lips, an honest show of emotion that would surely shock anyone who happened to see it.

He would find a way... He had to..

"Yes Ichijo.. In fact I've never felt better."

The Kiryu successor was standing outside of the Moon dorms where the night class students resided at- the day class girls were going crazy due to the time nearing where they could see the handsome men of the night class.

Lavender eyes narrowed into dangerous slits at the girls who were trying to move out of line from the sides. Two brunette haired girls were ready about to get out of line until the sliver hunter's eyes landed on the two out of place girls.

Both girls froze when their eyes locked onto slightly angry lavender. They both gulped and went back to where they were at before. A soft sigh escaped from Zero's lips, they were more louder today then they were yesterday.

Movement caught his attention now which caused him to place one hand on his hip while the other pointed at a girl with pig tails. He was standing in the middle of the hoard of crazy fan girls.

"Hey you! Get back in line! And you! No climbing over the wall! You'll get hurt! Ugh! You there stop pushing the other's! Damn it girl! What did I say about climbing the wall!"

He ran quickly over towards the girl who was falling, before she fell to the ground he skirted and caught her.

"Wah!? Ouch..."

The girl on Zero's lap blinked and looked up to see his own handsome face looking down at her with irritation. She blinked her bright green eyes a few times before blushing brightly.

She just realized how handsome the silver haired Kiryu successor was.

"Oh wow! Zero caught Nomi!"

One girl shouted out in surprise, everybody was watching the scene. Shock was written across their faces.

"That was stupid! Don't do it again, got it!"

He scolded the girl on his lap who just nodded her head slowly, her face was beat red as she got off his lap and hurried over towards her friends. Whispering among themselves.

The hunter stood up and dusted himself off, but when he did he winched slightly. His light colored eyes looked down only to see that his pant leg was starting to become drenched.

The scent of his blood wafted his senses like a tidal wave. Shit.... I have to fix that once they Night Class leaves... He thought to himself with a frown marring his face.

He must have cut his leg on a very sharp rock when he skirted to catch the girl. His only fear was that he hoped the Night Class would ignore the scent of his blood.

It didn't take Kaname long to get dressed, Vampiric speed was something that the Pure Blood had been thankful for more than once. It was not an option for the Moon Dorm President to be late and he knew that Ichijo had taken the time to get him up before it would have affected his morning, but still, the fact that he had allowed himself to get so caught up in the dream alerted him to the fact that he was far too invested in this fantasy of Zero.

Surely if he kept being so eager and persistent.. That dream would never become a reality.

Leaving the room, the Moon Dorm President pulled the door closed, dressed in the perfectly ironed white and black school uniform of the Night Class. There were several students waiting in the hallway trying to look like they were busy with something else. Regardless, Kaname ignored them and walked down stairs, soon followed by at least a dozen Vampires all too eager to stay close to the Pure Blood.

Ichijo was waiting at the door with that same happy smile as always, managing to lift the Kuran successor's mood as the Night Class talked toward the gate.

The sound of screaming girls was already deafening from inside the thick stone walls, raining down upon the Vampires without mercy. It seemed as though the same routine was employed as always and yet, while the other Vampires were all too eager to be adored by the humans, Kaname was only interested in the attention of one person beyond those gates...

Just before the gates came open, the Pure Blood's brow twitched and without warning he grasped onto Ichijo's wrist and tugged him forward to speak in a low voice, too soft for any of the others to hear before turning to address the rest of the Night Class directly.

"The scent of blood is on the air..."

After that sentence, Kaname's usually tolerant eyes turned blood red, shimmering with such dangerous, threatening power that his next words came out like a threat to every creature that dared even think to defy his will.

"You will ignore it and head to class as fast as possible."

The gates started opening as soon as he finished and the Kuran successor turned with eyes closed and face solemn. After a moment he gazed up wearing a gentle smile, stepping forward toward the droves of screaming girls, lifting up a hand to wave politely to them, for once, taking no notice of Zero.

"It seems as if everyone else needs to hurry to class, but I have a few minutes to spare. I would love to walk you girls back to your dorm, if you wouldn't mind my company."

The girls squealed so loud it hurt everyone's ears, surely even their own. Still, Kaname wore a very warm smile to distract them and started walking toward the Day Dorm, girls on either side of him following and prying at him with questions about himself and his classmates, not a single one left behind.

It had been a way to move the Humans well aware from any Vampire that was feeling thirsty for blood after smelling it in the air, but it was also convenient for Zero to be faced with the fact that Kaname was indeed wanted by other people and if there was truly any chance for them, he would have to get moving before the Pure Blood gave up... Because when he did, there were droves of partners lined up to take his place.

Ichijo hoisted Zero up immediately to carry the Hunter, not even giving a moment toward his class mates who would surely have taken far too much advantage of this moment to tease Zero and possibly attack him. Those green eyes were completely focused on their goal, a firm smile plastered over his face as he walked right past the other Vampires who were supposed to be hurrying to the classroom.

"Ichijo....?"

Ruka started first, one of the Vampires who clearly had a long standing vendetta against the Disciplinary Committee member. She had been trying to get the attention of that particular Pure Blood for 10 years and then Zero strolls into the school and immediately gets paid attention to? Yeah.. It really did irritate her.

"No time. Lord Kaname can't see us NOT following his orders."

It was a very subtle stab for her to hurry up and do as Kaname commanded then Ichijo was already back inside of the Moon Dorm gates that closed after he re-entered. The blond carried Zero up the stairs with frightening speed, up to the second floor and unto the room of Kuran Kaname, setting the Hunter turned Vampire down on the tiled en suite floor with a gentle smile, both hands lifting up in a clear display of surrender. The sleeve of his jacket was stained with crimson, making it impossible for him to attend class now, so he was going to follow through with ensuring Zero was not too badly injured.

"Please don't hold this against me, it was Kaname's order. We need to get that wound taken care of before it becomes an issue. Is it so bad that you need blood to regenerate?"

Lavender eyes watched the Kuran successor walk away with the Day time girls, following around him like cattle.

It was rather sickening to see such a sight- he was about to yell at the girls to not crowd around the vampire like that but it was too late for him to even say anything at all.

The silver haired hunter started to feel slightly wobbly due to him losing blood, his hand flew up to his face- a pain filled winch traveled throughout his pale lean body.

But then he felt himself being hoisted up in a bridal style causing his hand to drop from his face in order to see who was carrying him like some kind of princess.

He was about to scold the blond vampire noble for treating him delicately like he was made out of porcelain.

When they past by the other vampire nobles all the Kiryu successor did was glare at them with his flashing eyes- they were changing from lavender to the demonic crimson red.

The hunter's mark on his neck was glowing- trying so hard to keep his vampiric urges under-wraps. Upon hearing the Kuran's name he felt his blood boil, his canines became slightly elongated- the need to taste Kaname's blood was becoming strong for Zero.

He gasped in pain and placed his hand over the mark which was starting to burn him. At that exact moment he felt himself being lowered to the floor by Ichijo. Glowing red eyes narrowed at the blond male in front of him.

The black uniform pants were becoming more soaked with his blood. So maybe he cut himself a little to badly.

But the mere mention of blood caused the hunter to slam his eyes shut and clutch onto the left side of his neck even more harshly then before.

"Ngh.... I-I-I'll be... Ha... Fine..."

He said through pants of pain, his silky strands were covering his demonic looking eyes. No... He wasn't going to take any blood from anybody!

"I-If you come near me.... I-I'll hurt you..."

Zero's teeth were gritting together, you could tell he was in extreme pain. The smell of his sweet smelling blood was starting to get to him- making him lose his focus- making him slowly lose his sanity.