♆Desire♆ Private* 18+ ~XiuLin x Yin~

yin_yang_lover

Warning: This role play will not be suitable for children under the age of 18 to read this, also there will be some religious points in here so please do not get offended by it. And if I do offend anybody then I am truly sorry.

XxX Character Sheet XxX

Appearance:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Skin Color:

Other Specified Appearance parts meaning: Tattoo's, scars, birthmarks, piercings etc.

Height:

Weight:

Full Name:

Likes/Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Background/History:

Race:

Handsome+anime+boys+with+blue+eyes+_27_.jpg

Eye Color:

Sky Blue

Hair Color:

Bleach Blond

Skin Color:

Tan but pale

Other Specified Appearance parts meaning: Tattoo's, scars, birthmarks, piercings etc.

Four Piercing's on the Left ear.

Height:

5'5

Weight:

120 lbs

Full Name:

Christopher a.k.a Krissy, Allan, Long

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~ To party and hanging out with his friends, also messing with things that shouldn't be messed with.

Dislikes~ Sitting still for a long period of time, school and people who pick at him for his flamboyant looks.

Hobbies:

He likes to create clothes, painting and singing (he's really good at singing).

Background/History:

Krissy's mother died while giving birth to him, his father blamed him for losing his wife. As he got older his father simmered down on his blaming but picked up a nasty habit of drinking. Which lead to the hitting and soon he was taken away from his father by his Uncle. He was five at the time. Ever since then he has been living with his father's brother who was more of a father figure to him then his own father.

Race:

Human

Male

Student at Oak's High School; works at a "magic" shop as a clerk and stock boy.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• XiuLin

Appearance: Pitch fork tail, pointy ears, long sharp finger nails, sharp canines.

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Pitch Black

Skin: Pale

No tattoos or scars. Birthmark is an demon clan symbol under his left eye.

Height: 5'10¨

Weight: 150 lbs.

Full Name: Jae Sun

Age: 210 demon years looks like an young adult male in age, 21 human years.

Likes/Dislikes: All sexual acts that are considered normal, Easy prey to play with. Hates when peopled reject his sexual advances.

Hobbies: N/A

Background/History: Was welcomed into the human realm through an senace. Once there, he attached himself to an boy that was attending the senace.

Race: Incubus

Job: N/A

Today was Halloween which meant the goblin's and ghouls came out to play. Children were running up and down the side walk clad in various costumes, some dressed as vampires, werewolves, zombies and etc.

But one of the children was dressed differently, or as different as you can get. His eyes were lined in shimmering colors of red's and blacks. His outfit was what caught people's attention. Black leather short's that ended bellow his nicely formed round bottom had chains dangling from the top part of his shorts.

The chains went down his legs to his knees were the chains connected to black leather knee high, high heeled boots. His arms were covered with black and red strips of leather that had started from his shoulder blades and ended at his wrist. Finally his torso was covered the same way as his arms were except for the fact that it was covered in zippers.

In simple terms he looked like a normal gothic kid or at least in his opinion he looked like a slave. But to everybody else-- He just looked like some goth. The bleach blond haired boy soon was stopped by arms wrapping around his thin waist, he blinked his eyes for a few minutes before tilting his head back slightly to see his best friend Tanner.

He was dressed as a vampire. His brunette hair was slicked back slightly and he had fake metal fangs placed over his canines. "You look lovely... Krissy." He said in a light heartened tone. Christopher blushed lightly and looked away from the guy before elbowing him in the stomach, effectively causing him to release his hold on the shorter male.

"You falter me too much..." He said in a teasing tone before walking away from his and headed towards his friend Adam's house for the Halloween party with Tanner following behind him rubbing his stomach while grumbling.

I followed Krissy like an needy dog to Adam's house. ¨So I heard there would be booze at the party, would you like to play beer pong with me?¨ I said to him as I began walking faster and in front of Krissy, only so I could open Adam's house's front door for him

Jae Sun, the young incubus was on an hunting mission in the forest beyond his clan's village. He was to catch some wild rabbits and wild birds for an celerbating meal for the whole clan. Just recently two new demon twins were born in my clan. It was an miracle for the succubus that gave birth to them. She had an history of miscarrages, so this was an shocking surprise for the clan. I was part of an hunting party but I had wondered off on my own. Today was for me to destress and relax. It's been so hectic lately at the village. I placed my traps for the wild rabbits to be found later. My fellow hunters knew where I would be. So if they needed me, they could find me when it was time to return to the village. I found my favorite river and stepped into it, I sat on the river side. I could not shake the feeling of something life changing would happen for me today. I was on edge, which caused my strong sences to be even stronger. I was closily listening to the sounds of the forest, I could hear faint whispers of people talking. I got up and decided to follow where ever the whispers led me.

"You know I don't drink..." The bleach blond haired male said to Tanner with a frown marring his soft features. When the brunette had opened the door for him he got a huge blast of music and loud chattering, the party was in full bloom by now.

People were playing games like bobbing for apples and drinking beer. Hell some people were getting high while other's were frenching each other and going beyond that. Krissy sighed softly as he saw the chaos and soon walked right into said chaos.

His sky blue eyes scanned the area to see if he could see Adam but let out a loud squeak when he felt his butt get grabbed. A laugh that sounded all to familiar was heard over the loud music and people chattering. "Look at you Krissy! You look good enough to eat!" The male said in a laughing tone of voice causing Krissy to turn around and glare up at the tall red headed boy who was dressed as a zombie.

"Screw you Adam..." Adam blinked a few times before he smirked at the smaller male. "Tell me when and where." The blond sighed and shook his head. Great just what he needed... Perverts hanging onto him... The red head turned and looked at Tanner.

"Yo, buddy so glad you can come!" He grinned widely as he placed his hand on his shoulder and then leaned forwards to whisper in his ear. "Try and get Krissy to head down to the basement with you in one hour... Okay... We're going to try that... Thing tonight.." Adam's voice was serious and hushed like, he didn't want the blond to find out what was going on since he would be against it one hundred percent.

I just nodded yes at Adam's request. I then grabbed Krissy's hand and led him to the kitchen. I helped myself to Adam's fully stocked fridge and retrived an twist top beer for myself and an soda for Krissy. ¨Here you go.¨ I handed it to him. ¨So what would you like to do now?¨ I twisted off the cap of the beer and sat up on the counter. I began sipping from the beer bottle as I watched Krissy closily.

Krissy thanked Tanner for the soda before he popped the lid open with his pointer finger, once he heard the sizzle come from the can he lifted it up to his colored shimmering red and black lips.

"Well... I want to dance with a certain someone..." He said hinting towards the slightly older male, he lifted the can to his lips and took a sip from it sighing softly. "Unless of course he doesn't want to dance with me..." The blond started to then play with the chain that was attached to his form fitting shorts.

People were coming and going from the kitchen while a few people were just chilling in there drinking beers or soda. The music could be heard through the whole two storied house. It was quite loud out in the living room while in the kitchen the sound wasn't as loud.

Tanner smiled at the other's request. ¨How can I possibleily refuse such an kind invation such as that? Sure, I would love to.¨ I set my beer down and got off the counter. I offered my hand to Krissy. ¨Shall we dance here?¨

Krissy couldn't help but smile and giggle softly before setting his own drink down on the counter. "I think we shall..." He said with a light airy tone that was uniquely Christopher's.

He grabbed a hold of his best friends hand and placed it on his hip, after he had done so he wrapped his own arms around the older males shoulders and pressed their bodies close together. The bleach blond started to move his hips against the others to the up beat sounds of the techno music playing through the house.

Tanner smirked softly, he began grinding his hips against Krissy's. He was matching the direction of Krissy's hips. The friction was strong against his manhood and he could feel himself getting erect. He leaned his lips to Krissy's ear and softly bit it as his hand traveled from the other's hip to his butt. He let out an groan of pleasure against his ear. ¨You seductive little devil, why are you getting dirty with me in public? You know I can't resist you when I am turned on.¨ He thrusted his buldge against Krissy. ¨Should we find an room?¨ I suggested in an lustful whisper in his ear as I smirked.