Between Heaven & Hell (Group RP)

XiuLin

The following is the posting order for this rp.

1.) AomineDaiki

2.) XiuLin

3.) KiraMidnignt

4.) robertita

5.) Silver Radiance

6.) yin_yang_lover

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• KiraMidnight

• AomineDaiki

• Silver Radiance

It was just an ordinary day up in Heaven.The clear blue sky, the garden of paradize seemed like it wasn't real.Like it was a canvas made by human hands to satisfy their lack of peace in their lifes.

Tenshi was out there,in that big valley filled with colours.He was taking care of the flowers while enjoying that unique view that was around him.He took a deep breath,lied on the ground,closed his eyes and let himself be filled with happyness.Suddenly a wild cold wind came to turbulence that momment.Tenshi got up and looked up in the sky and he saw black-redish clouds emerging from the horizon.An unusual phenomenon came to bother that peace.

What is this?Tenshi thought.He wanted to fly over there and see himself what wasn't right but he was afraid of that dark aura.Suddenly Marcus appeared.

''Marcus,over here!''Tenshi shouted while waving at Marcus.

Once appeared in the valley, where Tenshi was at, I began running towards him. When I got closer to him, I grabbed his hand. ¨We have to leave right now. You have to trust me to believe that I can get you out of here for this magical traveling spell to work. Whatever you do, don't let go of my hand.¨ I began whispering an spell in an different language as I held Tenshi's hand tightly as my other was wrapped around my silver encased sapphire orb necklace. ¨Hold on to me tightly. Are you ready?¨ I smiled to reasure Tenshi that everything will be okay and safe once we get out of here.

[ooc] My intro posts are always quite long. If you dislike it please feel free not to read it. I look forward to RPing with all of you. Thank you for the opportunity.[/ooc]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tap tap tap

The sound was so soft at first, carried like the gentle wrapping of a branch upon glass carried by a light gust of wind.

tap tap tap

Louder it grew, now like an insistent knocking on the door, a guest that had been waiting for far too long growing impatient.

TAP TAP TAP

Heavier than before, it was clear from the huddled bodies clutching each other in the darkness, the fear in their eyes frozen, unaffected as the shadow crawled over their faces.

TAP TAP CRACK!

The glass shattered and the jagged shards captured the metallic claw tightly, soon cracking and breaking down as it was pulled back, soon replaced by an entire fist wearing the gauntlet shoving through the remaining glass and clearing the sharp edges with the metal wrist brace protecting the flesh beneath.

A lone window now bare, the lithe figure slipped through the window and glared down at the middle aged man and woman clutching each other in the dark establishment, shaking his head none too pleased.

"Not cool. Evading death is very naughty, we have rules, regulations and deadlines in place for a reason."

The blond lifted up the horrific sharp claws on one hand to scratch the side of his face with the blunt end, the other hand pointing toward the window as if he were dressed casually making an announced house call. There was little about his reactions that seemed to depict he felt he was invading, instead he acted as if he were an invited guest kept at the door waiting while they cowered.

"Now, I am usually quite sociable, but I have another assignment after this so let's make this fast. Lucy Harvey and Alex Harvey, for evading the death list on three consecutive occasions and using the dark arts to prolong your lives, you've been targeted for immediate reaping.. And don't think because you stopped the other two I'll be easy to bowl over."

There was a grin upon those lips, baring the pure white teeth, one grey eye slightly larger than the other conveying a sense of insanity, beyond anything a human could muster.. It was like the absolute blood lust of hell had bled into his very core and shone through that insane expression with clear killing intent.

Both of their faces changed as it was conveyed the reaper knew they had evaded before more than once. No longer able to use their method of surprise, they both stood quickly, the male throwing down a ward before his wife started to chant, holding both hands up to lay palms flat together. The tongue was ancient, warding off death its self in an effective method few knew about to paralyse a shinigami. They were both confident now, the man smirking as if he had no fear, it had all been an act and now it was time for the wolf to show its fangs.

"You still have some wards left? You must have paid a pretty penny for those.. Or killed a lot of people before their time on the death list. Its a real shame though..."

The grin remained on the blond as he lifted a heavy leather boot to stomp down on the ward, twisting his ankle as they both watched in disbelief, first staring at his boot before looking up at the blond mortified.

"But.. That Ward..."

The female narrowed her eyes and kept chanting while the male moved his arm out to guide her and himself back, seemingly that act of fear could not prepare them for the real think and their legs moved with a stiffness that could only be reflected in absolute defeat.

"Yeah about that.. Even though I am a certified Shinigami.. I'm not physically the same.. So that shit is kind of worthless against me. Oh well, times a' wastin' so be good little fuckers in the next life, k?"

The man opened his mouth to say something, perhaps 'run', but it was already too late. Within a split second the blond male had arched forward and shoved that powerful fist out to skewer both of them on the same talon, the metal threatening to slow as it pierced through flesh, guided by intense strength behind it, severing muscle and organ to slide through as if it were cutting butter.

Coming face to face with both of them bleeding out onto the base of the metal blades and gauntlet that protected the strong hand, there was a sudden smile as he wrapped one arm around them to pat the woman behind on the shoulder lightly in a friendly gesture.

"It was really nice to meet ya' but do me a favour and stay dead, mmkay?"

With that same polite smile he wrenched that hand up slowly, cutting through them both like meat being served to a starving family, the splattering blood that spat out as veins were cut through only causing that grin to grow until the claws shimmered red brilliantly, soaking up the colour of life from their flesh, sealing their bodies to never be used again, now nothing but a pile of scrap and broken parts he pulled back the claw covered in thick blood and waved it around shaking his head.

"Such naughty little bastards, should have known better. Oh well, its onto my next assignment..."

The floor was already flooding with red and the large amount that covered the male who went for the front door seemed to be little more than a fashion accessory added for enjoyment. Reaching for the door knob, he unlocked the door and turned it, closing it over with a light chuckle, sure to return it to locked before he pulled it closed.

"You can never be too careful in this neighbourhood after all."

Kira slightly yawned as he wandered around.He was enjoying the day,smiling happily and calmly.He streached out,and smiled a bit as he walked.He then began looking around a bit curiously and his ear twitched.He could sence something evil,but he couldn't tell what or where.

"Hmm...?"

His tail happily swayed back and forth,cautious as he progressed forward.

He didn't really enjoy the evil feeling he senced but it didn't matter much to him, he was more trying to enjoy his day. He had nothing planned,and nothing at all to do.But still he could't fight the feeling that somewhere there was something going on he didn't want to know about. He sighed a bit.

"Great...I can't relax with this odd arua I feel..."

He stopped and laid on the ground,calming himself,or atleast trying to calm himself.But it got difficult after a while,the feeling continued growing more and more,he tried hard to ignore it but it was no use...He then sat up and looked around,keeping his sences sharpened,wondering what was happening...and if he would be hurt by it

Able Fay, a fallen angel-- a demon of darkness as some would call him. Other's who seen him just called him down right terrifying, with his black and white wings, and his sharp glowing blue eyes. A soft chuckle escaped from the odd looking male-- a human woman was kneeling beside a dying child in a hospital, balling her eyes out.

Ah how he loved the misery and despair of other's. Especially human's. Well. Time for him to snag a soul. He snickered before standing up from his position, he was sitting on the edge of a building that was right across from the hospital. He loved to be around these kind of places due to all of the poor souls that lie in those concrete wall's.

He vanished in plume of white tainted black feather's. He could hear the woman's sobs even more clearly now then before, his large wings unwrapped from his lightly tanned body. "Please God... Don't take my baby boy away from me..." The long haired brunette balled out, she had her hands covering her face.

It was a pitiful sight. "God doesn't listen to those who are beneath him..." Able had finally said- Which caused the woman to gasp at that smooth and silky sinful voice. She pulled her hands away from her face to look at the person who spoke to her.

Once her puffy red eyes saw who... She felt her face drain of color. "A-Are you... Here to take my son away from me! Demon!" The woman pointingly accused the beautiful but sinful male. He just scoffed and crossed his arms across his chest. "I'm above demon's... Besides don't you want to save you're son's life?" The woman's face softened at that but her stance was still very stiff.

"Yes I do..."

"Then let's make a deal..."

He walked up to the un-moving woman with grace. She was amazed at how calm and graceful the man moved even though his looks and action's don't add up. "What kind of deal?" She asked in a skeptical kind of tone. This man looked dangerous.

Able just shrugged his shoulders before he answered her in a casual way.

"Nothing much just... You have to sign this contract..." He said as he used his normalish looking hand to dip into his Kimono sleeve. He then took out a scroll and unrolled it. "All you have to do is sign this and you're son will be healed..." He spoke in a gentle kind of way.

A little reluctant at first but the woman stepped closer to him and looked at the contract.

"So... All I have to do is sign this... And my son will be healed?"

"But of course..." The raven haired male had said, he used his other hand to make a quill appear out of thin air. Except he was summoning the soul quill. The red swirl on the back of his orange scaly hand glowed a deep crimson before he opened his hand up to show off a pure black and red feathered quill.

"Use this and sign..." The woman hesitated for a moment more before she grabbed the quill and looked back at the contract. Without reading it she signed away. Once her signature was on it the scroll and quill disappeared along with Able. The woman blinked in confusion, where did that man leave- Her thoughts were cut off when she heard a soft 'mother' coming from the hospital bed. She turned on her heals and gasped.

Her son was awake! She rushed over towards her son and embraced him tightly. Unaware of the fate she had just sealed for herself. The fallen angel was back on his perch on the building across from the place.

"Another successful transaction..." He chuckled darkly.

Tenshi didn't know what was happening but something wasn't right for sure.It was the first time seeing Marcus so worried.He wanted to know what was going on.So many questions pierced his mind.He's chest got tight,made him unable to breath properly.Tenshi looked at Marcus eyes.He was afraid.He hold his hand tight as he told him and nod to him,just to tell him that he was ready.Suddenly Marus started casting a spell,unusual from those that he was learning to him.He was sure though that is his mentor will be with him he has nothing to fear.

After the spell was casted, Marcus and Tenshi disappered out of thin air. An couple minutes later, they appeared in some apartment in the human realm. I released Tenshi's hand. ¨Make yourself at home, we are safe here.¨ I went into the small kitchen of my apartment and got out some lemon-lime soda from the fridge and returned to the living room, where I left Tenshi. I sat down on the couch, I was slowly relaxing my body and mind. ¨You will be living with me from now on, so we have to get you used to Earth.¨ I rubbed my timples, as I was beginning to get an headache. I was nerviously playing with my silver incased sapphire orb necklace. I turned on the TV for Tenshi and excused myself to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and sat on my bed.

I took my necklace off and casted an quick spell to show me the happenings that were going on in heaven. I was not able to view anything. Something or someone was protecting anyone from seeing the destuction that was happening. I put the necklace back on and went back out to the living room. I sat back down on the couch, with my eyes on the TV screen. ¨Come here, Tenshi. I want to cuddle.¨ I said to him as I thought about Zen. 'I wonder if he knows anything. Maybe I should summon him.' I held my necklace in my hand again and tried to track down Zen. I used my mind's voice to say something to him. ¨Meet me at my place when your finished reaping.¨ I dropped the necklace and let it hang from my neck. Just that simple gesture had broken the commuication connection to Zen.

- - - Updated - - -

After the spell was casted, Marcus and Tenshi disappered out of thin air. An couple minutes later, they appeared in some apartment in the human realm. I released Tenshi's hand. ¨Make yourself at home, we are safe here.¨ I went into the small kitchen of my apartment and got out some lemon-lime soda from the fridge and returned to the living room, where I left Tenshi. I sat down on the couch, I was slowly relaxing my body and mind. ¨You will be living with me from now on, so we have to get you used to Earth.¨ I rubbed my timples, as I was beginning to get an headache. I was nerviously playing with my silver incased sapphire orb necklace. I turned on the TV for Tenshi and excused myself to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and sat on my bed.

I took my necklace off and casted an quick spell to show me the happenings that were going on in heaven. I was not able to view anything. Something or someone was protecting anyone from seeing the destuction that was happening. I put the necklace back on and went back out to the living room. I sat back down on the couch, with my eyes on the TV screen. ¨Come here, Tenshi. I want to cuddle.¨ I said to him as I thought about Zen. 'I wonder if he knows anything. Maybe I should summon him.' I held my necklace in my hand again and tried to track down Zen. I used my mind's voice to say something to him. ¨Meet me at my place when your finished reaping.¨ I dropped the necklace and let it hang from my neck. Just that simple gesture had broken the commuication connection to Zen.

The stroll through town being covered in blood was quite the interesting one. Being hidden in the shadows didn't make it any less entertaining, the creatures of the dark were always whispering. It was how he'd found the targets so easily, the voices that reached his ears that made everyone else question his sanity spoke to him in such detail and offered very helpful information. At the moment, the dark was whispering about how awesome it was to skewer two people with one of those impressive talons and you know what? He had to agree.

"Damn right it was awesome. They never saw me coming."

A dry chuckle escaped the insane lips as the blond considered the complication of finding his next target. It had been kept a secret, that he was supposed to watch Marcus carefully and Zen had been placed on normal duty on top of that so that no one would grow suspicious. In the end all it meant was that he was working twice as hard and getting very little credit because it was all a secret.

Regardless, the blond shook his head and carried on. There was rumour that had been confirmed about Marcus keeping an Angel that was supposed to have died.. A big no no to do that. Zen had killed people for less, and yet it was not in the nature of the Shinigami to kill their own. Instead their answer was to watch Marcus and make a decision on the situation as to whether the angel could live and make sure Marcus didn't save any other creatures that were supposed to die.

In the end, there was a clear balance and screwing with that was a bad idea. Everyone knew that, didn't they?

Regardless, soon enough there was a heaviness on his chest that could only mean one thing. Tugging the necklace out, the adopted reaper held it tightly in both hands and listened to the message that had been transmitted from a fellow reaper with a grin growing slowly wider. It seemed as if the target had heard his thoughts and was volunteering his location. The human realm? He was there now anyway. It was fortunate that he didn't even have to walk so far to find what he was sure to have been looking for for hours.

Clicking his fingers, the blond skipped along the pavement and whistled to himself all too excited to meet Marcus once again and see this Angel he had been keeping. Just what would he decide? Who knew. All he cared about right now was keeping the beat.

Kira had decided to walk away from the place he was earlier and start walking through the city. He found it kind of cute how little human kids would see him and run up to him, their eyes beggining him to play with his ears, and he'd let them as long as they didn't pull. As he entertained the children for a while on a city sidewalk he moved his midnight black hair from his face and watched as the children played with his tail.

As it grew later in the day he still couldn't shake this uneasy feeling,and in the end he asked the children to return home,promising they'd play tomorrow.The children all gave out a sad whine but ran home to their families.Kira sighed,he couldn't help thinking

'I'll play tomorrow...if I'm still alive...'

He then continued on his way,trying to find a place to lay himself down for the night.Sadly he didn't really have a place to stay,and it wasn't by choice.He looked all around the city places,finding a building that's door to the inside was sheilded over,protecting any workers from the harsh sun if they went up there to smoke or something.Kira dusted off the area and laid himself down.Luckily for him it was way past their work hours,so he knew he wouldn't be disturned.

He curled into himself.His ears were now pinned down to his head and his tail was wrapped closly around him.He had pulled out a blanket and covered himself,it wasn't much but it was enough for him.

'If I'm lucky...it wont storm or rain tonight'

He thought calmly to himself as he tried falling asleep

((OOC: Sorry for the long wait everybody... I just have been sorting things out and forgot about this rp... *bows head down lowly in shame*))

Able blinked his eyes in boredom, a frown marring his off tan face so far he couldn't sense any misery or pain from the hospital anymore. With a sigh and a shake of his head he stood up from his perch, his slightly opened kimono revealed a part of his chest and shoulder.

But as soon as he had stood up- a powerful smell of sadness and misery filled his senses. His frown soon was replaced by a wicked grin. The fallen angel wrapped his two toned wings around his body as he vanished in a plume of white and black tainted feathers.

As soon as he got to his desired detestation- he landed gracefully on a beam inside of a building, his sharp blue eyes scanned the area until he saw a lone figure curled up in a tight ball. With his smile still in place he jumped down from the high beam and landed on the ground with a light thud.

He was in a kneeling position on the ground, causing his kimono to strayed out around him. He may have wings but his he lost his sense of flight due to the angels placing a binding on him. Able could however move his wings but can't take flight. Well at least it was better then to have his wings clipped.

He stood up slowly and dusted himself off before strutting over towards the creature he saw. He couldn't help but to inhale the sweet smell of misery. "Are you lost little kitty cat?" His voice was sinfully delightful.

A strong flash of light made Tenshi not able to see.Suddenly,when he finaly opened his eyes he was in a very unfamiliar place.Tenshi has never seen such a place before.He was born as an angel by it's creator and the other realms were unknown to him as he never left Heaven's gardens.Then he realized that this might be the humans realm,since Hell was known as a terrifying place.

''Why are we here,Marcus?Why did you bri-''

Tenshi was trying to understand what was happening.What was the reason he had to leave Heaven and come here?He knew that something was wrong up there and he wanted to go back and see what was going on.On the other hand he couldn't just leave Marcus.He was sure that he had a serious reason for doing all these.But before he was able to get his answers Marcus locked himself into the bedroom.

Tenshi frowned and sat on the sofa watching TV,waiting for Marcus to come out and give some explanations.After a few minutes Tenshi heared the door opening and now Marcus.Tenshi was looking at him now with a worried look,telling him that it's time for him to give him the answers he asked before but the only thing he did was to sit on the sofa and cuddle him like always.

''Marcus you need to answer me!I have to know what's going on and you're just ingoring my questions.If you don't tell me i'll fly my way back on my own''Tenshi said while appearing and stretching his winds.

He turned around and crossed his hands,like a little kid waiting to get what he wants.

¨I just knew you were in danger, so I saved you. I don't know by who or what is causing this attack. Maybe one of my comrades know. I contacted one to find out answers myself. We now must wait for him to get here to ask him if he knows anything.¨ I kissed Tenshi on the forehead. ¨Please just try to relax and not worry about it. We are safe now.¨ I held him close to me, I even got us an blanket out to keep us warm. ¨We could do something to pass the time in my bedroom, if you would like.¨ I said in an seductive tone as I hinted at us doing an explict act together.

Though skipping along a dangerous street had been deeply fun with large metal talons was fun, Ihzehn decided after the third gang trying to assault him and being carved up like meat by a butcher, that perhaps it would keep the Death List shorter if he used the method of shadow shifting every Shinigami had control over.

The blond stepped under a street light, pulling the red hood tightly over the soft strands, dripping with blood over a pale cheek with a moist touch that was almost comforting. There was just something about murder that felt so... fulfilling after a long day of reaping.

Unclasping the metal panel resting on the strong left hand, those stormy eyes glanced over the four buttons, immediately choosing the second to press a finger against firmly until there was a click. The panel snapped shut just as his finger moved out of the way and each claw extended slightly, thin separations between the panels of each blade a few inches long, disconnecting and folding to reposition next to each other horizontally. Each panel folded back onto the metal wrist band that had acted as a guard making it thicker and thicker until the last of the gauntlet had retreated into it, leaving the hand bare and wrist holding the thick metal.

The other hand followed suit after the button being pressed making the male look much less menacing, but equally as crazy.

Both hands reached up, one grasping onto the fabric of the hoodie while the other tugged down the zipper firmly, revealing the strong muscles beneath without shame under the flickering street light along with a strange dark tattoo at his neck, reaching down to the top of his chest. It was the symbol of a contract with the shadows, something that a Shinigami had no need for, being a natural shadow user at birth. But Ihzhen was not like the others.. He was far from them..

The bloodied fingers touched the black markings and immediately the black colour started to spread, like wet ink leaking over that strong body, caressing over every curved muscle and staining the skin in complete blackness. Every part of the man was completely covered in that liquid shadow until it solidified under the street lamp, looking like an unmoving statue before the lamp flickered and the solid figure crumbled into thousands of tiny pieces that evaporated into black wisps just before hitting the ground. Nothing was left behind, and the street light continued to flicker as if he'd never existed.

Inside of the apartment, there was a clear disruption with the shadows, gathering and shifting to leave the items they were cast from and slinking behind Marcus so that there was nothing but a thick blackness there. At first, there was nothing, not even a sound from the strange blackness..

Suddenly a heavy black hand reached out followed by the rest of the dark male, stormy eyes wide as a deep chuckle rumbled through the insane man's throat dangerously, the blackness evaporating from the pale skin, causing a dark haze for a few moments before the blond was left standing in Marcus' apartment, only a few steps away from the man and the angel he had brought home.

The smirk that rested on Zen's face was impossible to deny and lifting up one hand he shook his head and waved off the man he had been told to watch.

"Long time Mar-man. Still have beer in the fridge?"

Kira woke up,startled by the voice so late on the roof.She studied the man,knowing right away what he was,what he could and would do.He give him a fake smile and shook his head.

"No,no...I'm not lost.This is my home.And I'm ok,so don't worry ok?"

He had been told before about his kind,and their soul binding contracts.And he didn't want to get stuck in one of them.He would rather live long and enjoy his life then have to owe his soul to anyone...

He then laid back down,wrapping himself tightly,shivering a bit

Able just chuckled at how the kitty cat was acting, it was acting as though it was better then him... His sharp blue eyes narrowed into dangerous slits before he bent down and pulled on the cats tail. "Oh? Who said I was worried about you little one..."

He then disappeared in a plume of feathers before he reappeared on the side of the building walking along the edge like it was nothing. Not at all bothered by the Neko's behavior but just enjoyed the sweet smell of his sorrow. Never before had he smelt something so sinfully sweet before in his whole life.

((OCC: Sorry if my post is short but I'm having writers block with this role play ^-^;...))

Tenshi was seduced by Marcus callings.He knew that he would do something very sinful but ressistance was impossible.Tenshi has fallen into Marcus nets,like a butterfly,not able to run away.The temptetion was big and his heart was rising faster and faster.As Marcus arms were around him he couldn't do anything but turn and face him.

Tenshi turned looked at Marcus with a face flashed red,closed his eyes and kissed his softly on his lips.Then he looked down and made his winds dissapear.

''Don't look at me like that...baka!''he said

He looked aways trying to avoid Marcus eyes.He was so ashamed of what he has done.Patiently now was waiting for his move.Suddenly Tenshi heard some heavy footsteps.Then a mans voice reached his ears.Tenshi turned his head nervously and looked there,were the voice was coming from.

A tall handsome man now was standing there and looking at them.His form was so much different than Marcus.Still though he could sense a dark aura inside him.

I deepened the kiss and slid my tongue into Tenshi's mouth. I let my lips linger on his and twirled my tongue with his until we got rudely interrupted. ¨Don't call me that! But, yes I do. Help yourself.¨ I sighed heavily and grabbed Tenshi's hand. ¨Don't worry, he is am comrade of mine. I summoned him here to answer our questions, if, he knows anything.¨ I looked at the kitchen. ¨Drinking effects your ability to get it up.¨ I teased Zen if we were old friends. ¨Do you really need an drink right now?¨ I noticed I had some pains in my pants, so I looked down and noticed an buldge. I quickly covered my lap with an pillow.

- - - Updated - - -

I deepened the kiss and slid my tongue into Tenshi's mouth. I let my lips linger on his and twirled my tongue with his until we got rudely interrupted. ¨Don't call me that! But, yes I do. Help yourself.¨ I sighed heavily and grabbed Tenshi's hand. ¨Don't worry, he is am comrade of mine. I summoned him here to answer our questions, if, he knows anything.¨ I looked at the kitchen. ¨Drinking effects your ability to get it up.¨ I teased Zen if we were old friends. ¨Do you really need an drink right now?¨ I noticed I had some pains in my pants, so I looked down and noticed an buldge. I quickly covered my lap with an pillow.

Zen slipped past them, the hoodie still hanging open making his chiselled chest far too obvious as he opened the fridge to fetch a cold beer. Grabbing the bottle by the neck he closed the door and shuddered a little at the chill, lifting the beer bottle up to dangerous looking teeth to bite down on the lid, bending the metal before spitting it out toward the trash can. Without delay he tipped the contents of that fizzy substance down his throat, taking heavy gulps until it was empty. With a loud victorious 'WOO!' sound, he slammed the bottle down on the counter and thrust his fist out toward Marcus.

"That's what I'm talking about Mar-man. That's the good stuff."

An eyebrow raised as the dangerous reaper realised Marcus' comment about getting it up was not only a joke it seemed, there was a clear erection that Marcus was covering up and the attractive angel beside him also looked a little heated. A grin pressed over those lips, suddenly it all made sense. Clearly Marcus had called him there because he wanted a good solid pounding buddy to have intense sexual thrills with this pretty little Angel.

Licking his lips lewdly, the Shinigami stepped into the doorway, resting both arms up against the frame as he winked toward them both, leaving his intentions all too obvious.

"Oh don't worry Mar-man. I'll still get plenty hard for you and your pretty friend."

One of those hands left the frame to wander over his neckline before caressing over each of those defined muscles all the way down slowly, the look in his eyes one deeply full of lust and insanity, not ashamed to offer the distraction of sex, even at a time like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last few moments of life.. Were always the most vivid..

But from the onlooker, seeking into those eyes that slowly lost all sense of life and became glassy and vacant.. The moment was one of a shared beauty stolen to enrich the existence of another. Though human life was usually quite worthless, it became something profound when it was sacrificed in order to supply a demon with more power.. Death by a demon was in the end, a gift.

That black gloved hand was still quivering with the power it had expelled as the very last night died in the eyes of that young man who had the misfortune of asking him what he was doing at the base of the building, in the alley way, out of view. The corpse was heavy, but the dark male lifted it without trouble, casting it like a limp doll into the dumpster. Looking down at the slightly quivering hands, those beautiful light green eyes narrowed, the blackness surrounding the orbs seeming so much darker compared to that brightness as every pore of his being rejoiced with the resonance of yet another soul absorbed.

Though it was a deeply fulfilling feeling, those eyes did not linger for long. The demon resumed his obsessive staring toward the top of the building across the street, like a dog awaiting his master's call or return, silently he stood like a statue of masculine beauty, clad in black leather, watching for a sign. Those eyes, so deeply haunting and possessing such insane power, throbbing through every part of his body with such ache to be used toward the Angel's will.

Kira sighed a bit.People annoyed him so,and it was people like the one speaking to him that annoyed him more.He pulled his thin cover over his head now,trying to ignore the man on the roof with him.

As he laid there for a while he heard thunder and popped up,sitting straight and his ears perked up quickly.

"Fuck my life!!!"

He yelled out just as rain started pouring down hard and fast.Making his black hair stick against his head and neck,and making his ears fall heavy with drops of rain.

"Can anything in this stupid life go right for me....just one time can it do that...."

He mumbled under his breath as he laid on the wet ground,the rain just happening to be pouring down his way.He was shivering in the rain,his tail wrapped around him again