Magical School for Wizards and Knights - Private with OkataShin

SammuelColdheart

The Magical School for Young Wizards and Magical Knights

academyofdarkprincesses.jpg

Intro:

It's been already ages since this school was training young wizards and magical knights to become a team, for the hundred war, between evil and good, or at least the Elders would call it like that. But when it comes to the people they will mostly call it the war between The Kingdom of Phoenix and the Kingdom of The Water Dragon, clashing of those two kingdoms brought over the lands, dark ages, and it's been years since its have been seen a sun raises to touch the rough ground, people learned to live with this new environment which the two kingdoms created, however when it was coming to a final conditions for an important decisions, this decisions was decide by the duel between mages, they was one of the most respected people in the whole world, and many people was kneeling in front them.

But there was and a special society which was calling it self The Order of Blue Moon, which was the neutral Kingdom in this war, the one which was trying to stop the war for already few years, but without success the the rulers of those two kingdoms which was fighting was too bloodthirsty for land, property and stuffs like that, but the school in which the Young Magicians was training was the main part of this Neutral Kingdom of the Blue Moon, giving chance to the young sorcerers when they graduate to pick a side of their own, many of the magicians was forced to choose one of the two fighting kingdoms because of their families which were part of it, but the ones which wanted piece would pick up the third one, which was the only kingdom standing on the way of the two kingdoms to destroy completely the planet and their lands.

However we are not interested from this war, at least not now, we are more interested by two students which currently studying last year in the Magical School, one of them with great power, a mix up between Physical Force and Mental Force and another student, son of the Headmaster of the School mostly having the power over physical magic. What will happen with the two of them? You are asking yourself? Well then follow the RP to find out!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

Appearance:

jacebeleren.jpgmagicianlightning.jpg873282jacebeleren00101s.pngscalephpc.jpg

Name:

Aaron Hawk

Male

Personality:

Cold, distant, rebellious, proud, disobeyer, loner.

Strong people, persistent one, thunders, weather manipulation, knights, boys.

Dislike:

Weak people, giving up easily, rain, girls.

It was one more typical dark day-night moment, when the younger male woke up, in sweat as he felt fear growing inside his heart. Even though Aaron had rather burning spirit, and just joined into the new school, he didn't really had a real school day just yet, it was 4 AM when he sat at the edge of his bed and looked around, checking his room it was dark and he was the only living thas far in this room of the school, he didn't had anything against it he actually liked that.

Standing up swiftly from his spot with his serious expression over his face as he looked around the place, and sigh softly "Sometimes I feel too lonely... I should remove those thoughts of my head, I've been doing just fine this far on my own, why would I need someone else?" he would mumble softly walking towards the bathroom which was placed in his room, from thin air a white steamy light would start gather at one point as a wolf would start form from it, giving on the wolf beautiful deep sapphire blue eyes as the one which Aaron had, and the same color mineral, tear like diamond on the forehead of the creature, approaching Aaron.

Aaron would glare over the wolf as he would sigh and smile lightly kneeling down and running his hand through the creature fur "Of course, you are exceptions Fang, you will be always next to me." he would say wrapping his arms around his wolf neck and pull him closer for a tight embrace. Even though Aaron was claiming that he prefers to be alone, and not be bothered, he actually dislike that, he liked to have company around him, which can change his mood from a depressed one or any other negative one, into more smoother one, more cheerful and positive one, but he would never admit that no matter what.

Guest OkataShin

a_MAN_by_heise.jpg

His appearance is as in the picture, except for his clothes being blue and black. Also the red stripes in his black hair are blue. He's got a large tattoo in his back, which has a full-moon scenery in it, and it looks unbelievably realistic, and it actually kind of is... It's his secret skill which can bring the full moon to the sky, and open his seal, but he has NEVER used it, and hopes that he never has to.

Name:

Ace (No surname because his father doesn't have one either)

Personality:

Honest, serious and kind by heart, even if he might some times seem vicious to someone. Many people like him, less people hate him. He doesn't like people getting hurt, but isn't against killing someone evil.

People who aren't afraid to admit their fears, men, night, moon, training, brave people, children, spending time alone, or with his best friend `Kain´, who is probably the only one who doesn't pretend around him, and admire him blindly like everyone else.

Dislikes:

People who don't confront their problems, or people who hide behind their subordinates, rude people, war, fighting for no good reason.

Other:

He was born at the night of full moon on the darkest day of the year. He has been trained to be the `best´ knight ever since he got to age of 7 (when he entered the school his father owns) but he already had the sword in his hands when he was able to walk. He's good at mind control, and does have a full control over every weapon he comes in touch with. He doesn't brag with his abilities, and never thinks of himself as higher than the others, even if he is the only son of Moon and Night Queen, or Goddess, depends on which you want to call her, meaning he'd have the inheritance to one of the worlds most powerful magics, but his magical abilities are purely physical, which makes him even more powerful than his own father. His body heals 5 times faster than normally, and he has got some unnatural physical advantages as well, due to his bloodline; He's got a very powerful energy, but has got a shield over it so that it can't be sensed, and it seems like a normal aura of an average person. He never uses his full powers because it could cause a chaos, so his mother has sealed his powers to one third, even though he's still the most powerful physical-magician inside the school. This seal will be broken at the times of full moon though. Almost no-one except for the teachers know who his mother is, so people have made all kind of rumors of it.

When finally the clock hit 7 AM, Aaron, left his room with a book which he was holding between his chest and left arm, when he passed through few people they shivered slightly by his powerful aura, yes indeed Aaron was a powerful sorcerer, may be the most powerful magic type of student in there, and in the whole world, few of the students will throw him a strange look over his face, they was at school and barely someone was wearing his hood, only when they was at the classes for dueling and magical purpose then was and the moment when they was told to put on their hoods for maximum protection and maximum power, however Aaron barely was submitting under any rules, he was more like a free guy.

Passing through the school yard, where an old male seemed like the director of the school was calling for someone under the name "Ace!" was the first thing which caught his look, starring around to see if someone will respond to this name, but seems no one really moved or payed attention to it, but he decide to wait and see what will happen, but before he manages to do that, he got dragged and pulled by one of the teachers from Transformation Classes, Aaron would look at him as he was dragged at the class room which was still empty and the teacher looked at the boy.

"Hello Hawk, I am more then glad to meet you. You are my new student in my class, however the head of the magical classes is someone else which you will meet later, I dragged you here to can I tell you few stuffs for the school before you start your first class, I've learned by the director himself that you represent great power and powerful mix between physical and mindful magical power... which says that you will attend many of the physical class subjects too, like defensive materializing, and weapon materializing... as well and trap materializing and many of those subjects... however many of those classes are at the same time with the magical one in the second part of your year, even now few of them are in the same time... like for example trap materializing will be in the same time with your potion class... so I have to tell you that you need to pick up just one certain type of physical magic... because I've seen your score and the skills which you represent and most of them are mental ones, which means you are a sorcerer, or a wizard if I have to be more certain. You posses the power over the nature and her five original elements, so you have to pick up just one certain type of training for your physical part... which parts on two different subjects Range one and Close Range one... the Close Range one is the Magical Knights with which you will attend a lot of classes till Range class is more like, archers, throwers and so on... I've seen in your application that you are much more better in the Range and Magical classes, which means that you probably use Staff sometimes or Bow... but you still concentrate more over your magical skills." The Teacher told, as Aaron was listening to him and blinking lightly, it was more then understandable that the other guy actually knew a lot for Aaron, and for the magical world.

"I... I am sorry sir, but I intend to concentrate my self too over mostly the Magical Type... then the Physical one. So I intend to go on the physical classes less... I personally like to do potions more then a traps so I guess this issue is fixed, but I want to check and some of the Magical Knights classes as well. So if that okay can I look on the both classes their schedule program, and decide by my self how I will group them?" he would say looking towards his class leader as he will nod giving the two schedules to the boy.

When Aaron check them both he noticed that he have no magical classes at the first hours of the day, but the Magic Knights had lesson of defense "I see that I have no magical classes for the first few hours, but the Magical Knights have class for Defense Materialization... I guess I will go and check their class, later on I have potions class till the Magic Knights have more battle practice, I guess I will check their battle practice but I will be ready for the next class of potions.." he would say checking carefully his whole program, the teacher would look at the male questionably as he will nod.

"If you have any further questions for any of those two subjects feel free to come and talk with me, I got a memo of course, from your parents that you've shown a lot of abilities on higher levels which most of the people here don't have, so I and the director himself decide that you have to attend higher classes... which are way more into the material so make sure you don't miss too much in the classes you will study material which you might never have even heard of... and of course the director decide to create a special class late in the afternoon because there is... there is one more powerful student like you..." the teacher would say as Aaron would look at him questionably but nod and smile "S-Sure sir." He would say taking the two schedules with him as he will walk towards the exit of the class room as few students will rush inside the place and take the free spots.

When Aaron left the classroom and was taking the path to his first classes few students will stand in front of him and block his way, Aaron will try to tell them to leave him alone but they still didn't move from their spots, Aaron's eyebrow will twitch in anger "Get out of my way kids... I don't have time to deal with 2 years old babies..." he will say looking at them with light anger.

Guest OkataShin

Ace was walking trough the schoolyard, hood covering his head, and he tried to catch as little attention as possible. He didn't want people to notice him and come to talk to him, trying to impress him with something he would never be impressed of. Even the boys were drooling over him, trying to get him interested in themselves. And actually, they had more chances than the girls. Ace was interested in men after all. Though there was no-one inside the school who could catch his attention. If he had sometimes been interested in someone, it hadn't been anything permanent. Everyone here were just trying to suck up to him, and that was something he didn't want to happen. He wasn't going to get interested in people who were just kissing his ass. And there were just few people who didn't do that, one of them being his best friend Kain.

As he tried to avert all the attention, even keeping his mind-shield as strong as possible. (he didn't want his mind to be read by his father, who was a skillful telepath) Why was he running away? Well his father was intending to use him as a "mannequin" for the next class, which was defense. There would have been nothing wrong with that if it had only been him using normal defense techniques, but knowing his father, he would be put trough enormous attacks. Of course he wasn't unsure about if he could block them. Of course he could. That was for sure. But the other guys just starting to woo and admire him even more was the problem here. He didn't want to be in the spotlight any more than he already was. Holding the title of the "Strongest guy in the school" was just enough for him. Others finding about him knowing last stage defenses was a whole another issue. That would suck.

Just when Ace thought that he would be able to get away, he heard a loud voice calling his name. "Ace!" Ace shivered slightly, but just continued walking. `He hasn't found me out yet.´ He thought to himself. `Otherwise he would have appeared right in front of me.´ Ace continued walking, but then he suddenly noticed that everyone else had stopped around him. They were like human-statues, not moving, not even blinking their eyes. "What the...?" He frowned, and then his father appeared in front of him with a sly, annoying smirk on his lips.

"You still have lot to learn son." His father said, and then suddenly everyone started moving around them like nothing had happened. No-one even knew that they had been paralyzed for a moment. `Ah shit!´ Ace thought as he remembered his father's ability to control time. "I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in you. I thought you had already learnt to use your mind-sensing even though you were using your shield. Don't you remember anything I've taught you? Remember opening and closing different channels when you use your energy. You could even become a good telepath if you weren't that careless..." His father shook his head slightly before continuing: "You have to learn to sense the attacks outside your shield. Otherwise you'll be left defenseless. You have to train that. Hard. Got it?" Ace frowned, not used to hearing rebuking. Everyone else always praised him, and even though he didn't want to be in the spotlight, he didn't like hearing his father's blaming all the time.

His father noticed the change in his mood, and patted him at the head. (even though they were almost equally tall) "Don't worry, you still have time before graduation." His father said, and it made Ace shiver. He didn't want to graduate. He didn't want to choose his side. He shook his head, knowing that it was stupid to think about the future. He smiled a bit at his father, just to show that he was grateful for his comforting words. Then they started to walk together towards the school training-areas, where the defense-class was going to be held.

Aaron walk forward leaving the two bullys laying on the ground paralyzed and all in bruises even though he was nice guy, Aaron will always use force to defend himself, when he finally approached the defense-class he will raise his eyebrow seeing that almost everyone in there like 90% was males, he liked that, he was enjoying much more on male knights then female ones, there was few girls too in the class and they had a lot of guys around them trying to flirt with them, he will sigh seeing how pathetic they was, as the teacher will finally approach the young and place his hand on the male's shoulder.

Aaron will shiver and look up at the male who placed his hand over his shoulder "Glad to see you finally with my own eyes, Mr. Hawk, your family name is a legend, I look forward to work with you." The Teacher would say and smile as Aaron will nod slightly "I am going to enter first, and start the class, and then I will announce your name, when I announce your name feel free to enter." He would say patting the smaller boy had and fondle his hair as he will walk forward to enter in the room, everyone in the room kept silent when the teacher entered.

Just before he relax he will sense strong powerful magic power, as his skin will shiver, looking to the side from where he sent it, his eyes will wide up at a guy which was approaching with the Headmaster of the school, sighing softly and noticing that the other boy had shield over his aura, he will let just annoyed gesture "Tsk..." and return his look over the class room.

Guest OkataShin

"Why're they all gathered like this? Why haven't they started yet?" Ace asked from his father, frowning slightly. He had hoped that the class would have already started so that his arrival wouldn't cause too much commotion. His father just smirked and whispered: "Put down your mind-shield." He said, and Ace just blinked and stared at him. "Are you nuts?" He asked, and his father sighed. "I didn't mean your whole shield, covering your energy and aura. Just your mind so that you can sense." He said, and Ace frowned again. "Actually, I can open different channels from my shields, so I don't have to fully drop it off to sense..." Ace started, but his father silenced him with his hand, smiling in a gentle, father-like manner. "I know son, but you still have to make it happen without thinking too much. Just do it now, okay?" He said, and before Ace was able to ask anything more, his father walked to the middle of the people who had went to the shape of a circle. He tried to be as obscure as possible so that no-one would come to talk to him, and that's what happened.

Hogan (Ace's father's name) walked next to the defense-classes teacher, and nodded politely after the other. It was a normal greeting there. "Good day Hogan." The teacher said. It was normal to greet the chairman by his name. It wasn't impolite or anything, just a normal thing there. "I didn't think you would make it here." The teacher continued, blinking his eyes few times in a surprised manner. Hogan smirked. "I hope you don't mind me being here." He said, and the teacher shook his head quickly. "No, not at all. I'm really grateful to have you here, and I'm sure that Mr. Hawk is really honored to be able to meet you like this as well." He said, and bowed his head once again, this time out of respect. Hogan smiled and then stood next to him, raising his fist to his chest, and bowing his head to everyone there. The students all did the same, Ace too. It was the way in which the kings greeted his people in other countries, but here in the school it worked just fine like this. It was the personal greeting of the chairman, the most powerful man in the school.. Or well, if Ace wasn't included.

"You may now proceed with your introduction." Hogan whispered quietly to the defense-teacher, and let him finish what he had started. He nodded slightly to Ace, when he got the eye-contact, and forced his thoughts trough, even if it was really difficult even to someone as experienced as him. ~Open your sensing-channel~

"Okay students, we have a new student today, Hogan already mention him, but you don't know him,well at least you never met him, his name is Aaron Hawk." When he said the boy's name everyone in the room will freeze, Hawk was very powerful family and did fight The Dark Order almost destroying them completely, however they almost lost their lives and because of that when someone says Hawk as a Family Name everyone was honored and in the mean time afraid to hear it.

Aaron would feel a bit uneasy when everyone froze like that, when they heard his name, he didn't knew how much his parents was famous in this world, walking slightly forward as his monstrous power will embrace the whole room, even though this was just his Aura, but even the principle himself will froze by his immense power, walking down next to the teacher side, he will glare at everyone silently and say nothing, as always with his serious look over his face.

"He will practicing with many of you, and you will meet him in most of your classes as well, Aaron so far is the only magician who attends both classes, and for Mental and for Physical subjects, because he posses both powers, but he have shown more mental power then anything else." The Teacher will say, after he gulped softly from the boy's aura, which will bow the same way as the rest of the people did, and slowly walk down to the rest of the students, finding a free spot next to Ace, he will look at ace then at principal, and will just "Hmh" to the other and then return his look over the teacher.

"Today class we will all try to materialize simple shield like that." The teacher will say and raise his left hand in front his chest, as a soft strands of blue lights will start gather towards the hand and forming a shield like form "Which will help you to block most of the hits, and protect your body from a spells as well, please everyone part on two groups I want one of the group to be the attacking one and the other one to be the defense one, then you will change spots." The teacher will say as Aaron will nod, looking at his teacher "I want to be first on the offensive side." He will finally speak as he will stay on his same place, the Teacher will gulp as he will nod "As you wish Aaron." He will say and smile a bit, feeling how the please getting more easier.

Guest OkataShin

Ace's eyes widened as he heard the name `Hawk´. Even HE was impressed now. Someone from that kind of powerful family must have great powers. When he saw the black haired boy walking to the front, he frowned slightly, seeing that everyone in the class were shivering from something, except for Ace and his father. Then he remembered. `~Open your sensing-channel~´. Ace closed his eyes for a moment, and the opened his shield slightly, just enough to get a hold of the enormous aura which was covering the whole room. That made Ace's eyes widen. He had never met someone else besides himself who would surpass his father's aura. Even though Ace knew that he himself had a bigger aura than this boy, he still was amazed. Plus this boy could also control non-physical magic, so it was an advantage as well. If he didn't have the full moon on his side, Ace wasn't sure if he could win against the other boy.

When the boy (to Ace's great surprisement) came to sit next to Ace, Ace was slightly frustrated by the `hmh´ he got from the other one. Of course Ace's aura seemed like a normal aura, so maybe the new boy was too proud to talk to someone as `normal´ like him, but still. It kind of pissed Ace off, but it also made him amused. `If he just knew..´ He though, and quickly shook his head. `What the heck are you thinking idiot? There is noway you'd use your full powers here.´ Then he also turned his head to the direction of the teacher, to listen what he had to say.

Ace went to the defensive-side, even though his father gave him a warning look. As Ace had slightly opened up his shield around his mind, he had also given his father the chance to see into his thoughts. Just when Ace would have been the one to defense against Aaron's attacks, his father suddenly stepped in, staring Ace with warning in his eyes. Ace squinted. `You wouldn't dare to.´ He said with his eyes to his father. `Oh yes I would.´ His father messaged back, and then turned his head to the defense-teacher's direction.

"I'm sorry, but I think Ace shouldn't do this fight. I've been giving hard-training to him, so his powers haven't fully recovered just yet. I'd prefer him staying as a viewer this time." Hogan said, and the defense-teacher nodded. Ace could barely hide the rage which was boiling inside him as he went to stand next to his father. He could hear that the fight had started behind him, him not being part of it. "What do you think you're doing?" His father hissed angrily, in a quiet tone though. He didn't want the other one's to hear their chat. Ace raised his left eyebrow, his frustration showing clearly from his face. "What you mean by what?" He asked, seeming to not be even interested in the talk. He was angry, but knew that going against his father wouldn't change anything. That's why he just wanted to stay quiet and not to get into trouble.

"I meant that! You were going to use your secret ability weren't you?" Hogan asked from his son, glaring a hole to him. Ace looked at him with a shocked expression. "That's why you stopped it?" He asked, and his face went almost shocked. His father glared at him, and "shh":d him. "Yeah, does it look like a light thing to you? I think that it's something you should really worry about!" He said angrily, still keeping his voice low though. Ace was silent and surprised for a few seconds, but then he just bursted into laughter loudly. His laugh was a mixture of frustration, great amusement, and a biting sarcasm. He patted his father on the shoulder, wiping away the tear that had welled up into the corner of his eye. Then he said; (very well aware of all the eyes that were staring at them right now) "You really should train your telepathy more. I was just thinking about it for one second, never EVER really intended to do anything like that. Please. Try to learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff father." He said, still laughing like a mad, walking out of the room.

Aaron was able to hear the two males as they was talking and the crazy laugh which the other made, raising an eyebrow "I didn't knew that the Principle Son is so afraid to try his full powers to protect against me? Though you fear nothing." He will say looking at the father with serious expression "And I didn't knew that his own father, will make the teachers treat his son differently, Ace come here and stand against me as a man, I have intention to fight with in the battle part later on anyway, so you won't get free of me." He will say as the father would shiver, now this was crazy two of the best magician in the school clashing together will end up really bad.

"I am not that powerful as your father think, so I am sure you will be able to beat me." He said playfully as he smile, running his finger tips through his long silky black hair, the rest of the students which was in the room will step backward when they heard Aaron inviting Ace to be his partner "And I am more surprised that such powerful magician as your self Ace, don't use his full power... I could tell since the moment I sense you near by... how powerful you are." He will say now with rather more serious voice, Aaron could be proud guy, but he never thought on himself as something more, he always equal himself with the rest of the people in the circle in which he is, even though it was more then clear that he was much more powerful and different then anyone else.

"So please join me for this part of the class, let's show to everyone how is done I am more then sure that you know how to materialize strong shield, without a problem." He will say, his voice was rather cold, but friend, and definitely it wasn't proud as the Knight first thought he was more of a friendly and nice guy, always up to help others, his little comments just seconds ago was to make the father to feel ashame from what he told.

Guest OkataShin

Ace sighed heavily, closing his eyes for a moment. `See what you did now?´ He asked inside his mind from his father, but didn't get any kind of answer. Ace had heard the challenge, but he wasn't interested in it. He didn't like using full power and use that to show off at all. He wasn't even interested in fighting actually. Before he had thought about showing the new guy what he was made of, but now he had gotten a warning from inside. Or from above, whichever you would like to call it. He could feel his mother's invisible touch on his shoulder, telling him not to do it. And Ace didn't. He turned around, and gave the other boy a polite smile. "I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid that I've got no match for someone who is from such a powerful family as you." He said, not meaning it at all, but he just didn't want to show off. Plus getting a warning from his mother was a sign as well. Ace wasn't cocky or interested in showing his powers at all. He knew what he was capable of, and that was enough to him. He didn't have to prove it to anyone else.

Before anyone could say anything, Ace turned away, very well aware of everyone's eyes following him, and walked away*. He could also hear someone's footsteps following him close behind. It was Kain. In their dormitory room, Ace finally turned around to meet Kain's eyes. His friend looked at him with a frown on his face. "Why did you say that? Now everyone thinks that the new brat is more powerful than you. I know your powers. I can sense both of your aura's, and I know that you wouldn't lose to him even one bit." His friend said, almost sounding angry. Ace just shrugged it off. "I don't want to do it that's all." He said, smiling a bit, and then went to lay on his bed. `Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be allowed to.´ He thought to himself, touching his shoulder with his fingertips. His mother had denied him the access to his own powers back there. He had no idea why, but it had just went that way. Now he had gotten them back though. He knew that there was a good reason behind this, so he didn't fight against it. Though something in the new boy made his blood run wildly, causing him to think about it. Why was he so worked up about some new guy? Even if he was from a powerful family, normally Ace wouldn't care about those kind of things. Why did he care about it now?

Kain sighed heavily. "This is again one of those things you can't tell me isn't it?" He asked, walking to his friend, and sitting on the edge of his bed. "It's something you'll only tell to one person in your life... And I guess that I'm never going to be that person..." Kain's face was sad as he said that. Ace swallowed and turned his head away. He knew what Kain's feelings towards him were, and he was sorry for not being able to answer to them. Kain was nothing more to him than his best friend. "Kain.. Don't bring this up.. I don't like seeing you hurt..." Ace whispered softly, and turned his head to smile at his friend. Kain smiled softly, still being sad. "I'm sorry." He said, and then slowly stood up. He walked out of their dormitory room, leaving Ace alone. "I'm going back to class." He said quietly from the door, and then left.

Ace hit himself mentally, and cursed himself for hurting his friend like that. Ace didn't want to do this to Kain, but he had to. He had no other feelings towards Kain than friendship, but he was too kindhearted to ever make it too clear. Of course Kain knew that they would never date, but still Ace was evil by being so kind to Kain, and not breaking their relations. He should have done that, but he loved Kain as a friend too much to do that. "What a selfish asshole I am..." He murmured to himself in the empty room.

-------------------------------------------------

((Ace already left the room in my post before, so you shouldn't have played your cards like that lol. Now he left the room twice.. teleporting maybe..? lmfao))

Aaron look at the other questionably as he sighed softly "More powerful then you... yea right..." he will mumble, looking as his teacher as the class continue, the teacher will pick up someone else to be Aaron's partner for this training, calling out for a male with the name of Kyle, he looked at Aaron and smiled, Aaron was surprised that there is actually someone who didn't hate him, or though of him as something different, smiling back at the male in front of him he will look over his teacher.

"Okay Students... now I want the defense part to concentrate over one Energy point, slowly building up a form in their subconscious, in the form of a shield then slowly start materializing this form which you've imagined in your head, and open your eyes your shield should start materializing." He will say as the defense part will close their eyes and concentrate, some of the guys caused explosion, other summoned a sword or a spear, but there was a lot more people who managed to conquer shield form, Aaron smiled seeing that his partner summoned his shield finally and took a defense position.

"Come on now guys... we are not in offense class, we are in defense class put some more imagination in your little brains." Finally after few minutes of trying everyone will manage to materialize a shield, the interesting part was that everyone had different form for a shield, different crest in front, Aaron found this rather interesting then anything else.

The teacher finally will sigh softly and smile "Okay, finally we are done with the defense group, now the offense group I want you to concentrate and conquer a weapon which first comes in your mind." He will say looking at the students and approach slowly Aaron "Aaron, because you are not exactly a magic knight and it's rather hard to summon for you a weapon, you can cast a spell..." the teacher will say looking towards the Aaron, as Aaron will smile "I think you don't have to worry about me, Sir. I can perfectly conquer weapons..." he will say, as he will nod to his teacher.

Raising one of his hand up above his head and the other to the side of his body, a magic circle will start form between the two hands and in front the boy's chest, slowly turning in energy which start to change it's form into a bow with an Arrow, moving one of his hands forward for aim and the other for pulling the arrow backward, energy will start form from around the room, forming a flying flaming bird, "Phoenix Arrow!" Aaron will simple say, as the words will spread around as echo, as he will let go of the arrow, which will shout with powerful intense power forward breaking down the shield, and the wall with powerful earthquake, all the way to the middle of the yard, leaving straight flame line in fires and burn marks on the ground.

The students will shiver in fear as they will blink, the teacher himself will gulp softly, as he will step backward, "P-Perfect cast..." he will mumble barely from fear, as he will rush forward to the student, Aaron will smile to the other student as he will stand up perfectly fine "I cast a second shield before my arrow hits his, it was more then clear that his shield will not hold my arrow, so I had to make sure he won't get hurt, casting second shield just before the arrow breaks the first shield." He will say, as the Teacher will gulp once more "T-Two spells at once... I-Impressive... f-for such young age." he will mumble again in quite big fear.

((That is what you get when you hurry up with the actions, and then you telling me that I am the one in a hurry :p))