KEY!! i like shinee ^^
    i love why so serious, it gets stuck in my head all the time ~

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Tsetsua Inventory
    Junjou Romantica Birthday Cake Sunglasses Cookies

Re: SHINee

New Jonghyun radio audition is so nice ^__^ His voice is brilliant.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    KatieMH25! Inventory
    Kuze Madoka YO Host 2018 Special Sosuke

Has anyone heard of Taemin's debut songs Ace and Danger? Who knew he could sing and dance that well. I like him in the danger music video, he is both sexy and beautiful at the same time, not sure if its the clothes or makeup but there's definitely an air of charisma about him, well he has always had Androgynous features but there's no mistaking that he is a male!! I read on you tube the other day he was "Korea's Michael Jackson" and I was like "nooooo! don't ever get plastic surgery, don't ever change your physical appearance because you are very hot twenty-something male as you are right now!"

Anyone else agree?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Tsetsua Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] It was something else for Taemin. Hm, I wait for something other from him, not cute of course, but else. But I'm very impresive because he did it. Alone. And have better voice than earlier and amazing dance sils. Thos boys haven't bones! XD

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    KatieMH25! Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Yes I agree, Taemin didnt want to be just cute any more, which is why he has gone in the direction of being seductive. Well a few times over the years he has sang as lead singer when Jonghyun had surgeries and stuff so I always knew he could do well but I didnt think he was this good!! Listening to a few of Shinee's songs compared with the music videos of now, it doesnt sound like him? Or rather I think his singing voice as gotten deeper lol Do you think though that it was his request and decision to make of the agent/editor/production company he has signed up with that they changed his image or do you think he just did as ordered? He never once smiled at the crowd when they sang along with him, he seemed kinda moody? You should watch a few of his live performances on youtube, he did really badly on one but on the others he was really good but still he never smiled and whilst he is a great dancer, he didn't really enjoy himself?? What do you think?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Tsetsua Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Hm, I'm sure Taemin want something new form him to show he isn't only youngr on Shinee. I think many people's thiughts about him: younger, cute, child, must be hard for him, because anyone don't want hear this things all the time. I think many things on his album was company ideas, but from him to. For me Taemin never been bute child. I think he has dark side XD And about his withouth smile performance I think it is only for show. This song and mv planned like a dark and secret so he can't smile I think. But after the show he look happy.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    KatieMH25! Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Well I just watched a recent SHINee music video, Everybody. It was before his debut and I gotta say, I hardly recognized him!! I mean at first I thought it wasn't even Taemin but a complete stranger when I was watching it and no way does he look cute! I cant really describe his look, only it was very edgy. I only realised it was him when he looked at camera at a certain angle that reminded me of his looks in his Danger video lol Have you seen the Everybody music video? I can recognize everybody but him lol Okay, say for example, he is told not to smile because of the nature and theme of his music, how can you tell he is happy??

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Tsetsua Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] He's true feeling about happy and unhappy know only his friends and family, but I think he isn't unhappy now. He has hard time on first part of this year - without smile and energy - but now he look like happy boy. Maybe his own album was something what he need. He look happy with friends, with dance. It's nice to saw it. But show is show. When he sing and dance something like "Danger" and "Ace" he don't need to smile. And on interview he always was shy. It's amazing he do this alone with that brave xD About "Everybody", yes I saw it, and I like. Boys look so mature in this clip <3

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    KatieMH25! Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], oooh what do you mean Taemin was having a hard time earlier this year? I don't know anything about this. He doesnt look shy when he is singing and dancing on stage, I suppose he could get courage from the other dancers though I think he is a much better dancer!! However, I watched him in a recent Youtube video dated 30th August and it looked to me like he gave up half way through his performance, he just stopped singing and dancing, I'm not sure he is happy....

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Tsetsua Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] His behavior from January to June was not like always he was sad, tired and not like usual Taemin, but all Shinee have hard time then probably. I don't know why on 100%. You know, he must be tired. He dance, sing, have interview... how sing and danc properly all time, when you are tired? He made his clip for 2 days, 17 hours dance, he almost cried when he made it. It's only a boy, not machine. He looks better now, but his happy it is his private things. He know what he must to do on stage and he do it with all his strenght.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles