Alias:

Angel of Sky and Earth

Male

Species:

Human

Date of Birth:

April 26th 992 (1992)

Place of birth:

in one small city located in the east parts of Fiore.

Current Residence:

Magnolia

Current Occupation:

Fairy Tail Magician

Physical Appearance:

John appears to be male around his 20, he have long silk dark brown hair which reach up down to his shoulders but never go further from them, his hair most of the time is free one he never really care for it, so he just leave it on its wild side, his eyes are deep blue ones like the waves of oceans and seas itself... he is slim but still he have some muscles on his body, his body have quite acrobatic form, he is well trained for any kind of trouble, he is quite skilled in dodging any kind of attacks towards him. He has pale creamy skin with light ten, and he have serious look always over his face.

Cloths/Outfit:

Most of the time he do wear an a dark blue coat, over his body, without anything underneath it, he have dark blue leather pants and boots, which reach up to his kneels but don’t' pass above them, he do hold his hands most of the time in his pockets, he have and a hood attached to his blue coat.

Personality:

He trust no one, most of the people in the guild dislike that John is not so open to them, but he do trust in them a bit but on his own way, he don't show much of emotions, he really dislike Gajeel because of his 'personality' but if he have to he will fight beside him if it's needed, beside that he really like Natsu and he admires at him, he likes his away of acting and his to some point dumb side, he likes quite a lot Gray as well, as far for Lucy he don't like her, but he likes her spirit. He is quite protective over his guild mates, he might not show it too much but he do love a lot the guild and he is ready even to face an direct hit towards him to can safe his league mates. He don't really go easily on the people who put a finger over the guild and he punish them in quite unpleasant way (like beaten them) but good enough for them to don't lay anymore any finger over the guild.

• Gray
  • Natsu
  • Erza
  • Laxus
    (In the arc Tenroujima, when he appears and save the others)
  • Boys
  • Fairy Tail
  • to Win

Dislikes:

• Gajeel
  • Laxus
    (In Fairy Tail's Battle Arc when he is the enemy)
  • Been forced to anything
  • Been ignored
  • Girls
  • Grimoire Heart
    (And not just dislike, he hates them a lot)
  • to Lose

Weaknesses:

He have weakness towards males who are harsh and forceful over him, and this is the only way to break his stubbornness, he have weakness towards few girls but he is quite harsh on them most of the time, his past is quite big weakness he declines to speak for it and if he meet someone from his past, may be this will shock him for few minutes.

Fears:

He fears from snakes a lot, he fears to lose a people for which he care, when someone beats up a mate in front him and he is not able to do anything he fears to see that.

Magic Information:

Affinity:

Caster Magic

Magic Types:

Weather Magic

The weather magic gives him the ability to fly, and control winds under his wish, as well to conquer weather under the affection of his emotions and his will range.

Guild Information:

Guild Name:

Fairy Tail

Guild Emblem:

fairytailsymbolwaterbyj.jpg

Guild Tattooed Mark Location:

on his left part of his chest where is his heart, in dark blue or sometimes black color.

Guild Address:

Magnolia City

Guild Rank:

S

Guild Partner:

Type of Guild:

Light

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Chibi_Seme2011

(Sorry it took so long but I had to do some major research so I could understand better)

Appearance:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJam_oEvrOdHF1SXAiudVZrBy55tsovYejEUs6VMkR2iRsGO_Z

Name: Aiden Carver

Alias:

Date of Birth: April 25 993

Place of Birth: Unknown; orphaned at a young age in Fiore

Current Residence: Magnolia

Current Occupation: Fairy Tale Magician

Former Occupation: Assassin

Physical appearance: A 19 year old magician with a background of assassination. He has mid-back blonde hair that he keeps the middle in a ponytail and the edges down so it is surrounding his face. He eyes are almost a palish white color that change with the element he is using, the more distinct the color the more powerful the attack. He has a quite muscular physique and stands about 6'1. He is known for his speed, quick reflexes, and ability to think on his feet at the last second. He is quite flexible which came in handy when he was still an assassin. He has a sun kiss tan skin. He is always wearing a sadistic smile or smirk on his face which makes people very wary at him. He has a few tattoos beside the guild emblem.

Outfit: Most of the time he is wearing his trade mark red hooded jacket ,which is the only 'bright' colored clothing that he owns or would be caught wearing, open without a shirt. He is always wearing some type of leather pants or fabric. On each of his hands are bandages and metal claw like gloves that he wears for style and uses when he is pumped with adrenaline and wants a good old street brawl. If he isn't in his usually outfit he can always be found in something leather and dark colored clothes. He always refuse any outfit Makarov tries to put him in to make him look more 'friendly'.

Personality: Aiden is very uncaring laid back personality to the world around him with some sadistic tendencies. He's known for his stubbornness but hardworking and reliable nature. He is loyal to those who earn his trust and respect which is hard for anyone to do. Though hard to get along with because of his lack of social contact, it is best to stay on his good day. He is quite patient with those he is force to work with which is good for his line of work though no one dares to test how patient he is for knowing Aiden's aggressive and vengeful ways. Aiden wasn't always part of a magic guild. He first started as part of the mercenary/assassination guild at the age of 11 thanks to his adoptive grandfather being in charge of one. Uninformed about the law against the use of magic for such 'occupations', Aiden is quickly to agree to make his grandfather and the only 'family' he has. For the majority of his life this was all Aiden knew, until Makarov Dreyar finds him at the age of 18 promising Aiden an escape from mindless killing and a way to control his powers. Makarov takes Aiden to the Magic Council where they spare Aiden's life if he passes the S-Class Wizard Promotion Trail and promises to take part of the guild. Makarov is all too happy to take the boy under his wings and helped Aiden pass the trail and his put the magic guild Fairy Tail. He doesn't know many of his guild mates but doesn't really try too.

Likes: Natsu, Makarov, spicey foods, sleeping, guys, sweets, leather, fighting, and dark colors

Dislikes: annoying people, stupidity, cold, anyone who threaten those close to him, not being able to remember anything before he was taken in by his 'grandfather'

Weakness: Sweets are his biggest weakness and someone could probably bribe him to do anything, cute animals and guys who are determined,knows what they want, and can stand on their own two feet (he will never admit it to the last two), his clothes

Fears: never being able to remember his past or find out who his parents were and why they didn't want him

Magic Information:

Affinity: caster

Magic Types: Elemental (can control various elements. Makarov thinks its because of his parents.) Enjoys using fire and lightning the most.

Guild Information:

Guild: Fairy Tail (current); merchent/assassination (former)

Guild Emblem:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVt_ZAFtFYowdg4qv7o2GEFuhaEX2DTMUzf3DVc9OwQVkiEqcg

Guild tattoo mark location: Right shoulder, in dark purple

Guild Address: Magnolia City

Guild Rank: S

Partner: Already went through 6 already but has none at the current time

Type of Guild: Light

It's been already years since John joined in Fairy Tail, may be he was 6 or 7 years old, most of the society here have taught him on many stuffs, how to stand for his own, how to fight and how to love mates, friends and so on, but John wasn't like that at all, most of the time he was this kinda of guys who was pretending to be very strong personality (not that he is not), but if you look back in his past, you could probably say that this boy spirit was dead already, however this didn't meant that he would give up on life.

It was late at the afternoon when John, was spending his time into the guild 'bar' so to speak, few of the members have gathered in one side of the building telling different stories for their adventures, others from the other side of the building was fighting as always, Natsu, Gray and few others... the daily riot so to speak, John was paying attention most closely over Gray, he liked this guy but he knew that he is 'straight' and he is with Juvia for the time being, however this didn't stopped him to look at him secretly, Mira was on the other side of the bar, when she noticed that John was staring at Gray like that, her eyes flashed a bit, she seemed like a demon (red eyes, dark figure).

"Johnathan Rally, don't you dare to glare at Gray like that." she would say with really scary voice as John would shiver and gulp a bit, but then Mira figure would return to it's usual self and smile a bit warmly as usual "Or some people can take the wrong idea about that." she would say with gentle voice and smile again.

"Gomen, Gomen Mira-chan... I was just spacing out..." he would mumble and rub the back of his head a bit nervously and shyly, as Mira would nod and smile. John didn't knew why, but Mira was always on his good side, the friendly one. May be Mira was and the one who knew more then anyone else, except the Master about John. Actually Mira was feeling quite sorry about John, he have never had a partner, or if she tries to give him one, he always decline it all he says is that he don't need one and he is not worthy, he can't trust him. John have always been this type of a person who don't trust people that easily, he might fall in love pretty easily but he is almost everytime ready for the worse. But there was something special and different about John, even though he was pretending to be strong, cold and all that... deep inside him he is very sensitive, and he gets insult very easily, Mira knew that, the Master as well, Erza too as well and the rest of the S-Rank magicians... except the newby who just got his rank his name was Aiden or something like that, he did entered the guild just few years ago, but he proved himself to be strong and worthy to wear the S-Rank... John respected all of the S-Rank magician, just not the new one for him, Aiden was still way away from proving himself in front John.

After a bit, Mira would look back at John, as he would smile a bit "Give me a mub of wine, Mira-nee." he would say smiling softly as Mira would chuckle a bit and nod walking away to can she reach up for the wine which was behind her on the wall, she would fulfill one cup of wine and place it in front John, as John would smile and nod, placing on the table few J's for the wine, but Mira would shake her head and pushed gently back to John's hand "That for free, remember?" she would say and smile, as John would sigh and nod.

((sorry that its taking so long but I'm using my phone for this at the moment and nothing wants to work right))

Aiden was having a bad day. Actually, he was having a normal day. He just got back from a mission. He was on the verge of cutting his partner up into itty bitty pieces and slipping said pieces into laxus' food. Aiden was tired, dirty, and irritated as hell. Yup, just a normal fucking day in th life of Aiden Carver. He was actually starting to hate it here and every bloody person in this stupid guild but deep down he knew that it was only the lack of sleep and anger talking.

"Aiden are you even listening to me?" A high pitched voice yelled at him. Aiden looked out the corner of his eye at the large breasted harpie walking beside him. He absolutely hated the girl. She was on his case since old Man Marakov got him into the guild a little over ayear ago. He was normally lucky enough to get teamed up with someone at the last minute but for some reason he was stuck with her this time. She was like a nagging ol' nitty that didn't know how to shut up. " . . . Don't you get it? You're not an assassin anymore you need to learn control. You fight more like a blood thirsty savage than a well respected S-

Will you Shut. The. Fuck. Up?" Aiden finally snap. His partner just looked at him with wide eyes mouth hanging open. She never seen or heard of the blonde acting like this. He was usually friendly, a little creepy but friendly none the less. Aiden just glared at the girl. His eyes gloweing a bright florescent red. Aiden knew he was one of the most patient people around the guild but even he had his limits. He just couldn't take it anymore. "You're so fucking annoying. Yes, I'm an S-Rank. Yes, I was an assassin but Idont see how that's any of your concern. I can careless about what you and everyone else in the damn guild thinks of me and yes Ihabe heard the rumors but Idont give two shits what any of you idiots think of me." Aiden took a quick breath ignoring the fact that he was making the biggest scene known to Fairy Tail. "My name is Aiden Carver an S-Rank of Fairy Tail and former assassin. I am not some pathetic mutt you can try to house train into your perfect little lapdog because that isn't me so get the fuck over it."

With that being said, Aiden turned his back on his shocked partner leaving her and the large crowd in utter speachlessness. Nwell there goes another partner'. Aiden sighed. He could fell his powers trying to escape. He knew that as long as he was in this mind set he wouldn't be able to control them. Making a quixk decision, aiden changed directions and headed towards the guild's bar. He never had anything heavy there because he was paranoid that one of them would try something. He knew he should be able to trust them but after having people try to kill you the majority or your life, you would have some trust issues too. When he finally got to the bar, he walked in ignoring all the stares he got. He just wasn't in the mood to be the 'Aiden Carver' the guild knew. He walked to the bar not paying attention to the person sitting next to him and oedered him a drink, " hey Baby Girl mind giving me your strongest." Maria sighed at her nickname, even though, she was use to it now. She handed the'rookie' his drink. Aiden looked out the corner of his eye as he placed his cup down silently as for a refill. The man sitting next to him was that S-Rank who hated him. Why? Aiden didn't know and really care. It was nice having a person that didn't try to hang off of him or desperatly try for his attention. ' what was his name again? Rain . . . No. Cloud . . . No. Storm . . . Wasn't that a chick from a show? Hmm . . . Oh yeah it was Angel something or another.' Aiden nodded his thanks to Maria before chugging down his fifth or was it his ninth drink. Aiden patted himself on the back for actually remembering someone's name or in this case part of someone's alias that wasn't Natsu or Makarov.

John would roll his eyes a bit, "Well the one who should shut up right now is you... you are ruing your reputation to very bottom with this behavior..." the male beside Aiden comment fastly... looking at him from the corner of his eyes, he still didn't care much or less for that guy.

Mira would look at them both as she would do this strange face and step a bit backward, like she was preparing for another big and epic fight as she would smile a bit and will try to break the cold ice in the room, everyone else stepped backward as well, John might be silent and patient person, but when he was fighting with someone he gives his best, last town turned into ruins... almost destroying everything with his powers... he indeed was really strong.

"Now now, let's not mind this. Why you don't tell me how your job went into the East Forest? Did you get those bandits..." she would ask, John would chuckle a bit and grin "Seems like someone have slept quite deep last night... but yea I did got them... but I left them in really pitiful condition..." he would say, covered with another grin as he would order himself another drink "I think next time I will go on an S-Rank quest... at least it will give me some good challenge." he would say with his typical grinning still on his face, Erza will approach him "John, I heard that you were the cause of the last night earthquake... that some amazing power." she would say as John would smile "Not really... there is way more better and crazier magicians then me in here... for example Laxus or Gildartz... especially Gildartz... I will never manage to this guy level..." he would say, even though he was monstrously strong... he never liked to show off with it... John was more like a type of guy who is frank... he didn't like show off at all with his powers, this way he earn many of people's respect in the guild.

"Well still, many people think that you are on the same level as Laxus or even greater... to be honest my personal opinion is that you are as strong as Natsu when he gets mad and serious..." she would say, as Natsu would make a strange look over his face "Owiii... temme what do you mean with that... I can beat that piece of cloud for no time..." he would say stretching up his fist shaking it a bit towards John, as John would shake his head again and chuckle a bit "Yea yea, I am sure you can..." he would say somehow sarcastically but he did it just to make Natsu a bit more anger... "Owii temme..." he would start walking towards John in his clown way with big grin over his face as Gray will reach up for Natsu's mouth with his hand and pulls him backward "John will smash you to pieces if you get in duel with him... try pick up an opponent on your level..." Gray would say with smirk as Natsu will get a bit more angry "OWII TEMME, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT?!" he would say now a bit more anger to Gray jumping towards him and entering in the normal daily fight between him and Gray.

Aiden smirked placing his cup down. Most people would have the common sense or fear to leave him alone when he got like this but not this guy. Aiden turned to look at the guy next to him, "I'm pretty sure that I wasn't talking to you boy. Why would I care about my reputation? It's only an image that dumb fucks like you give me to make yourselves feel superior. Kinda sad really."

"Aww don't worry Baby Girl. I would never destroy your place especially with you working so hard here to keep us satisfied." Aiden smirked at Mira. His smirk widen when a cold shiver went through her. He knew he had that affect on her and majority of Fairy Tail. He even had that affect on some of the veteran assassins who were twice his age if not more. He loved it. The look of fear that went through a person's eyes when they looked at him but that wasn't what the 'Aiden Carver of Fairy Tail' would be interested in. That Aiden was nothing more but a diluted version of his true desire and that was why he could never keep a partner. They just never understood the thrill he got in battle. He couldn't explain but something about that look in a person's eye when they realized it was their in was so . . . erotic to him. He just couldn't get enough of it but what no one knew was that what they saw in battle was only a pinch of what he could do. If it wasn't for Makarov insisting that he kept he's powers hidden, Aiden knew that he would be training with Natsu or Lexus (though he would prefer not too) everyday but he knew it was better this way. He would have even more people nagging him if they knew what he could do.

Aiden wasn't really paying attention to the conversation that Ezra and the little sky angel was having only picking up parts and pieces of it. 'So it was this guy who destroyed that place. . . interesting' Aiden smirked to himself. 'Seems like the little angel is quite modest as well' Aiden was about to ask for another drink when he heard John was it? teasing Natsu. He hated when people teased or try to pick fights with the boy. Natsu was the only person that Aiden looked at as a friend and if he dared a mentor/brother which made Aiden very protective of the fire caster which would mean immediate suffering/pain to anyone who dared to bring harm to Natsu. It took months for Aiden to get use enough to the fights Natsu had with Gray to make Aiden force himself to hold back from pouncing on the unsuspecting Gray. Some would say that Aiden was infatuated with Natsu and thought that it was kind of cute but Aiden knew that wasn't true. He would admit Natsu was attractive but the kid wasn't his type.

Aiden got up and tossed some Jewels on the counter, "Here you go Baby Girl. Keep the change. Call it payment for dealing with us bastards everyday." Just when Aiden was about to pass John, Aiden quickly placed himself against the other's back slamming both hands on either side of John's body. Aiden leaned over pinning the other to the bar with his lips barely brushing against John's ear before whispering in it with a low deep dark voice, "I would advise you to pick your fights wisely my Little Angel. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would we?" A flash of gold passed through Aiden's naturally pearly white orbs as he felt a bit of lightening spreading through his body. " I like it just the way it is but if you hurt Natsu, I will have to damage that pretty little face of yours." With that said, Aiden nipped at the other caster's ear before straightening himself and heading towards the door throwing back a lazy wave over his shoulder. Aiden had one of his sadistic smirks plastered on his face as he walked down the street back to his apartment with his hands in his pockets. 'Well that was fun.'

When John was pinned down to the bar he would blush lightly but then when he felt the other male's lightnings spread over his body he would smirk as he would start consuming them "I would advice you the same thing as well... big boy... or I will have to bury you under the ground with no hesitation..." he would mumble before the other nip on his ear, he would not react much differently he was too over taken with the guardian type, as he would then stand up and look at the two fighting guys.

"I advice you both to stop, or I will have to stop you my self.." he would say as the ground would shake a bit, John now was a little angry and of course his emotions was shown through his powers, as everyone would suddenly close their mouths and Natsu and Gray would step to the side to make path for John... as he would then continue leaving the Guild House with the S-Rank quest, as always it was one of the most biggest and hardest ones, he would make it in cocoon, which he will move to his inside pocket as then he would notice just further forward the same guy who pinned him, he would pass next to him hitting him harsh with his shoulder pushing him to the side without telling anything as then he would continue forward to the exit of Magnolia.

"I would advice you to pick up more carefully your enemies pretty boy, believe me you don't want me as enemy." he would simply say pushing his hands inside his pockets and disappear just further more in between the walking people of Magnolia, they all recognized John, as they was waving at him and looking at him with highly up head and big grin over their faces, John smiled too shyly and continue forward reaching up for the traveling caravans, they all was magical as always, when he went in he would tell to the 'driver' so to speak that the location was across the continent in a small city, as the driver would widely open his mouth "But sir, it will be very expensive for me to get you to there why you don't try and take the train." he would say as John would chuckle and nod "Oh yea, sorry.. take me to the train station.." he would say grinning a bit as the driver would nod and start going to the train station.

Aiden laughed quietly to himself as he felt the ground shake gently as he was walking down the street, "guess I togot my Little Angel after all. He would be perfect for my new pet." His Angel was quite powerful after all. Aiden knew that Rally would have been able to feed oof his lightening. His Little Angel wouldn't be much of a weather caster if he couldn't but while Rally was taking some of Aiden's power Aiden was getting something in return, that something being a rundown of Rally's physical and magical currents. Aiden learnt how to use his lightening for more than just fighting. He was able to use the different charges of his lightening and the charges in a person's body to scope out anyone he touches with it exact magical capacity and physical resistance. It also helped with finding weaknesses or openings like an injury or if they had a slow magical recharge. Those who had any form of lightening ability could feel the initial pressure but other than that nothing, everyone else wouldn't even know it was happening to them. It was completely harmleass unles aiden began to fool around with the natural charges which could cause a very slow extremely painful death. To say the less, Aiden was a walking talking book of aptitude chart with little over half of the people of Magnolia city and the guild's strengths and weaknesses in his head plus those that he gathers befor he joined Fairy Tail.

Aiden growled when he was bumped into. The streets were crowded but they weren't that fucking crowded. He was about to yell something but stopped when he heard a familiar voice. Aiden let out a crazed laugh as he heard the underline threat in his Angel's tone, " Maybe maybe nit my Precious Little Angel but Imight have to piss you off if it means that Ican see that beautiful heated look on your face more often. I might just have to mark you as my new pet so I can see it more often. Also once your mark, we can have some real fu." Aiden knew the other was serious with his warning/threat but he couldn't help but tease the lovely creature.

Aiden's eyes narrowed dangerously when he saw others smiling and even trying to talk to HIS Angel like they worthy enough to even be in the wweather caster's presence. 'He belongs to me. No one is to even look at him like that but ME. If you keep this up Little Angel I might just have to punish you.' Aiden thought as he conitued to watch the other S-Rank. He had always wanted to tame the older male but knew had to be patient but his patence were running thin. Aiden snapped his fingers with a certain motion that any untrained eyes would miss. Seconds later, a small two tailed fox fox made from fire appeared at his feet, " I want you to follow Jonathan Rally, the weather caster and report everything. Stay out of site. Put up your invisibility barrier just in case." The small creature bowed its head before following its master's orders. Aiden smirked psychoticly berfore allowing his self to be engulfed by raging flames disappearing from the streets of Magnolia. 'No matter where you go pet I will always know where your hiding.'

When the coach stopped in front the train station, John will look around from inside and then sigh softly, leaving the moving vehicle as then he would smile and nod to the 'driver' and give him some money, then he would enter into the train station, he looked up at what he could see there was a train which was about to leave in 10 min for the east parts of Fiore, to one travel town, where he could buy some stuffs and get a boat the island on which he was suppose to go.

"Perfect, just in time." he would say grinning a bit as he would reach up for his pocket and pull out few jewels placing them on the table, to can the seller give him one ticket, he would smile and nod when he received his ticket, shaking gently the male's hand and then going to the train station line from where his train was suppose to leave.

"I wonder, will I manage to do this quest by my self... last time when I did S-Rank quest alone... I was on the edge of death... everyone back at the guild was so worried about me... except this guy... Aiden was his name... he seemed like he didn't really care much." he would mumble the last sentence, as he would sub back into his memories from back then, ignoring completely the surrounding just when he came back to where he was he felt how the train start moving, he would grin at the look of how Natsu was getting sick only by stepping inside the train... he was happy that he didn't had such issue.

He would lean backward his head and try to relax, because he had 4-6 long hours of travel... he didn't want to pass out in the middle of his quest so he would try and get some sleep till he was sleeping, it didn't really take much long just few minutes before he fall asleep... most of the people around was glaring at him with a strange expression, like he wasn't really someone with manners, and he really wasn't someone like that, but he loved to spend most of his travel time by sleeping through it, or reading something, right now he wanted just a rest, he couldn't really get a good one for the past several days so now was the perfect opportunity to take one, fast and good nap.

Aiden sighed as he stepped out of the gulf of flames and into his room. Using his elements was one of Aiden's favorite way of traveling. Aiden sighed as he began to strip out of his clothes as he made his was to the bathroom to take a nice relaxing shower. Aiden turned on the shower waiting for the water to warm up. Stepping in Aiden took out his hair tie letting his long blonde hair float down his back. This was what he needed a place to relax. As he began to wash the grime out of his hair, Aiden's thoughts began to circle around the brunette waether caster. 'Wonder where my Angel was going just then. He seemed to be in a hurry.' Aiden washed the soap off his relaxed muscles just as he heard someone knocking on his front door. He stepped out the shower turning it off before wrapping a towel around his waist and one his head.

Aiden went to the door in his towel yanking the door open. His eyes widen shortly as he saw Maravoc standing ther. He step aside allowing the older male into his home and closed the door. "What are you doing here Gramps? You only bother me here unless...." Aiden narrowed hiseyes dangerously. " . . . Oh hell no Old Man. I just returned from one of your damn missions." Aiden growled before storming off to the kitchen.

Maracov sighed and followed the newest of his 'children'.to the next room. " I know that you just came back but you are the only one who can the S-Rank who is one this mission. Plus I was sent this maybe you might be able to make head of tails of this." Maravoc handed Aiden a picture. Aiden just looked at the picture until he saw a hidden dark blatch on it. "Shit Old Man this is a hit list. We use different 'defects' in pictures that only other assassins knew." Aiden looked at the shorter older male with a look of seriousness that he rarely used. "Which caster'sprofile did you find this?"

The older man was taken back for a minute by Aiden's seriousness but quickly got over it,"Johnathon Rally and he is on his way to a solo mission." Aiden stiffened as he heard His Angel's name. Aiden punched the wall leaving a large dent in it. "Damn it. He's a target. Never thought that I would be drag back to those ways again. Old Man I'm going after Johnathon where is he. Maravoc nodded and began giving Aiden a brief description of the mission as the young man quickly got dress. Aiden ran out the door as he hurried down the street to the train station," watch my house old man and don't worry I'll bring Johnathon back." Aiden waved his hand and a small four tailed.fox appeared.next him, "find Johnathon and protect him till I get there understand." The fox mewled before disappering. Aiden ran through the train station barely catching the next train heading towards his angel. 'Hang on Angel I'm coming for you."

Just when he was about to reach up the last station of his travel, he would hear something like a wolf yell to spread through the area, his eyes would open widely as he would look at the creature, it seems that it was surrounded by fires or something like that, it was quite interesting creature... he knew them under the name Hell Hounds one of the most dangerous beast out there, seems like the creature was keeping close eye on John, he would stand as the train stopped and gather his bagage before he goes towards the train exit door... he would yawn a bit tired but then he would grin and step outside the train, in the moment when his foot step down on the ground the Hound would approach John, but he won't attack him, John would kneel down in front the Fire Wolf and grins a bit once more.

"What's going on, little one? Did you lose your master?" he would say looking around for someone who would probably search for his pet, without knowing that he was actually talking to Aiden's pet, it was quite strange there was no person who was searching for any pets or wolfs or whatever, so John would sigh softly and start walking forward, the wolf of course will follow him, keeping close distant to John, it was strange it seems like the flames around and on this dog wasn't starting a fire or something like that on his cloths neither was burning his skin, it was actually quite warm and soft to touch.

"Why do you keep following me?" he would ask the wolf looking at him strangely as he would continue forward to the train station documents check point... he would smile at the guy who was checking the travelers from this train and ask for John what he was doing here.

"I am a Fairy Tail Magician, I am here on a mission." he would say reaching up for the edge of his bottom shirt and lift it up to his shoulder showing one of his nipples and his mark which was right above it a little to the left. The check-pointer would nod and smile letting John to pass by, the brigade. And then he would continue walking forward entering in the near by pub, as he would take a place at the corner of the building, of course the strange creature would follow him even inside and lay down next to him in his foots as he would raise his hand and smile at the waitress.

"One wine, and something for eat..." he would say simply as he would look once more around the whole place, he was so hungry that he needed to eat something before he gets on this quest, he would pull out once more the quest log and start reading it, for any further information which he missed, it didn't take long and the waitress would bring up his orders as he would place 5000 jewels on the table to pay for them and then he would ask to be left alone, the waitress would nod and retread.

Aiden growled as he paced up and down the aisles of the train he was on. Anyone that looked at his too long was greeted with a menacing glare. He was barely able to catch the train that left about thirty minutes after Jonathon’s which pissed Aiden off to no end. He wished that he could just transport to where his angel was so he could just make sure that his angel was still ok. But Aiden couldn't since he didn't exactly know where John was and was still trying to figure the whole fire transportation thing. So for now all Aiden to do was wait for one of his foxes to come back so he could track down his Angel.

The more Aiden waited the more irritated he became until he couldn't take it any more and his fist was engulf in flames before he slammed said fist into the metal exterior of the train's wall. Everyone around him screamed/ran to the other side of the train staring at him with fear in their eyes. Aiden sighed frustratingly as he removed his fist from the wall. 'This isn't helping. I have to think of something else or I will end up roasting this entire train with everyone on it. But how can I think about something else when Jonathon came back half dead the last time he foolishly took a S-Ranked mission on by himself'

He ran his hair over his blonde locks until he heard a soft mew from behind him. He spun around quickly to see the two tailed kit that he had following his Angel earlier before he sent the four tails to protect. "Did you find him? Is Jonathon ok?" Aiden could care less that most of Magnolia would think he was crazy for talking to a fox. At that moment his Angel's safety was his first priority. The kit mewled happily before the flames that created it grew erratically for a split second just to disperse and reveal a larger five tailed fox. Aiden smirked at the creature, "you know me too well. Alright take me to him." Aiden jumped onto the large fox holding on tightly to its fire like fur. The tailed beast waited for his master to get situated before running down one of the train's aisles into a fiery gateway that started to open up leaving the rest of the passengers completely shell shocked at what they just witness.

Aiden and his companion jumped out of the other side of the portal in a small town. Aiden kept look out from his perch as the animal he rode began to sprint towards a certain direction. Once the animal finally stop, Aiden realized that they were in front of some sort of pub. He got off his familiar's back and walked towards the entrance of the building, "thanks. I'll reward you later,k?" The fox mewed knowing that its master always kept his word. Suddenly, the creature burst into flames then shortly after the flames and the abnormally large fox was gone.

Aiden burst through the doors ignoring the strange looks he got as he quickly scanned the room for his lovely pet. He found the brunette receiving his food. Once the waitress left, Aiden quickly walked over to the other magician's table. When he was in reach, Aiden pulled the other into his arms and began to savor the warmth coming from the other's body, "I'm glad you're safe Angel. You had me worrying there for a sec." Aiden buried his face into brown locks while bringing the shorter male closer to him. He placed his cheek onto Rally's head casting his eyes down to the fox that was look up at him questioningly. Aiden shifted his Angel in his arms so he could reach out and pet the fox's head softly, "I'm very proud of you for keeping such a watchful eye on My Precious Angel. You'll also be rewarded greatly." The animal just yelped in excitement before laying back down at their feet.

Then suddenly Aiden's mood change drastically. His pale eyes turning an icy blue when he tighten an arm around John's waist and his free hand getting a good grip in the boy's hair and yanking it back harshly forcing the shorter male to look at him directly in his eyes. "If you ever decide to take another fucking S-Ranked mission without tell me or without me or an assigned partner I promise you I will personally see to your punishment, understand?" Aiden's eyes and voice had the perfect blend of possessiveness and seriousness that left no room to argue.

(( I started the one by Len if you want to go ahead and start that one too ^ ^ ))

John smiled lightly as his food was deliver as then he would notice how quite familiar face enter into the pub, he would growl lightly as he saw Aiden, perfect now his hunger was cut short, looking around at the strange looks which the other was giving him as then he would suddenly feel this tight and strong embrace around slim body as his cheeks would blush deeply feeling somehow safe in Aiden's arms, he felt how the other placed his chin and bury his head into John's hair, and was hugging him even tighter... he have never seen Aiden like that, this was the first time which he witness such attitude from the younger male, but even if he was younger then John, he was still looking more mature and manly then John...

"I'm glad you're safe Angel. You had me worrying there for a sec."

John's eyes would wide up a bit as he would blush a bit more but then he would try to push backward the other male, but he was too strong, or at least his embrace was too strong to can John free himself, as then he would sigh and growl once more "What the hell, do you mean? And who the hell invited you to come?" he would say as always with his protective side, he still didn't had much trust in Aiden, he never deserve it from John prospection.

As then he would suddenly feel this tight grip over his head and how his head was pulled back as he would blush deeply looking up at the other male's eyes, with his "Arghhh... that hurt you bastard..." he would mumble at the tight pull as everyone in the pub was starring at the two boys with this shocked, unapproved look over their eyes, as John would try and free himself, but when he did free him self few of his hair strands would be left on Aiden's hand from his tight grip, as he would rub the back of his head.

"If you ever decide to take another fucking S-Ranked mission without tell me or without me or an assigned partner I promise you I will personally see to your punishment, understand?"

John's eyes would wide up a bit, when he heard those words, hearing how Aiden claimed him as his partner like he didn't had vote in this as he would frown a bit and look to the side "Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? I can take care for my self just fine..." he would mumble in annoyed way, even though from inside he was quite touched when he heard Aiden saying those words to him, he was just pretty good at covering it, was he?

"And wait a moment... aren't you the one who don't ever want a partner in quest... don't lecture me... if you do the same things as me, you do S-Rank quests solo, I do the same thing solo... what the big difference we both obviously can take for ourself..." he would mumble rolling his eyes a bit, as he would look down at his food, and then let out annoyed noise between his lips, and take the plate placing it down next to the fox/wolf creature "Here you go, eat it... I suddenly lost my appetite..." he would say as the fox would look at John questioningly and then he would look back at his master lowering his head a bit more down waiting for his respond or approval.

"So care to tell me, for what is all this frustrated attitude, mixed with this twisted worriness? I just arrived here, should have something happened for which I don't know?" he would ask and raise his eyebrow, if Aiden was here this means that the Grams sent him, or Mirajeane was too worried for Aiden and sent someone else after him, but this looked like, Gramps decision and request... and Aiden wasn't exactly the person who he would expect to go after him, actually Aiden was the last one for which John could think that he will go after him, he always shown this coldness towards him and now suddenly he gets attached to John... that was suspicious.

[[OCC: I saw it, but I am too tired to add an intro I will do it tomorrow or when I wake up next time... I will be fresh and ready to start it too :p so don't worry I will answer to this RP, but right now I am more interested by this one, it's goes quite well, and I like a lot your seme nature. And I've sent you PM yesterday or the day before that, you never respond to it...]]

Aiden ignored the stares of the people around them or sent death glares to them making the other customers turn their gazes somewhere else than the too S-Ranks. Aiden rolled his eyes at the older magician when the other basically ripped his own hair out from Aiden's grip. He rubbed the other's sore head before taking a seat next to John. "If you didn't pull away so suddenly then that could have be avoided, you know." Aiden stated as he began to play with one of the knives on the table.

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? I can take care for my self just fine..."

Aiden snapped the dirtiest look at John as he heard this. "You call coming back from your last mission half dead, taking care of yourself. You had to stay in recovery for weeks before they would even think about letting you out of the hospital room. If you're wondering how I know this," Aiden paused slightly regarded the other carefully before continuing with a serious tone in his voice. "I'm not as heartless as the rest of the guild makes me out to be. I was worried about you but with all your friends there looking after you it didn't seem that . . . you needed me beside you." He whispered the last part.

aren't you the one who don't ever want a partner in quest

Aiden stiffened at the accusation as he lowered his gaze to the carvings he was making in the wooden table, "I never said that I didn't want a partner. All of you just assumed that I didn't because Gramps had to always force a partner on me before sending us on our way." Aiden saw that he had carved one of his multi-tailed foxes only this one had the wings of an angel. "The reason I never truly accepted anyone as my partner was because they were being force. If someone was going to have my back in battle I rather it be because they wanted to not because they were being paid to but I doubt you understand with all those admires you have flocking you where ever you go." Aiden tightened his grip on the knife in his hands as he began to scratch out the carving. He closed trying to release some of his frustration without actually releasing his powers.

Aiden chuckled suddenly, "The Old Man has this vision of me opening up to people and stop being so anti-social. He hopes by forcing weaker, 'friendlier' S-Ranks on me that will happen but that's not me. Is it Johnathon? To you and the others, I'm nothing but a cold heartless blood thirsty monster that deserved to have been killed the moment I was brought to the Magic Council for my trail last year." Aiden looked back up with a menacing smirk plastered on his lips. "Don't deny it, I know it's true. I could tell by the way you use to look at me the first few months that I was hear. Though it's not so obvious now, I can still see that same look in your eyes once in a while."

Falling silent, Aiden watched as Johnathon placed a plate in front of Aiden's familiar. Aiden stuck his finger in the sauce before bringing his finger to his soft pink lips. His tongue sneaked out passed petal like lips and licked the sauce covered finger clean. Licking his lips, Aiden nodded towards his fox that was waiting patiently for his orders, "go ahead it isn't poison, you may eat call it a little bonus for your hard work.

"So care to tell me, for what is all this frustrated attitude, mixed with this twisted worriness? I just arrived here, should have something happened for which I don't know?"

Aiden looked up slowly his face strangely serious with a hint of anger,"I have every right to be both worried and frustrated, especially when it comes to you and I could careless how you take it. If you're done we need to leave so we can talk some place safe and plan for a course of action" Aiden stood slowly as he looked down on the other with the same expression minus the anger but with a hint of worry/sorrow. This time when he spoke it was much softer, "If you must know I was sent by Maravoc because of unforeseen circumstances . Most importantly, you have been marked . . . as a target."

(( CHIBI:That's fine I just to inform you just in case you didn't know. No rush. Yeah I'm enjoying this one more than I thought especially since I wasn't that in-tuned with the series before now but it's turning 30x better than I thought and it's really fun and face pace just like I like it ^ ^ Sorry for not PMing you but all those times it seemed like it was taking me forever and a day to post was because I was actually on the site with my phone and for some reasons the PM page and others freeze up my phone so I'm kind of afraid to PM anyone from it but don't worry I'll PM you when I get on a computer ;3 ))

John would follow how the other was reacting he seemed quite worried but probably he was showing it in his own way, as soon as he notice that the other got a bit angered, John would reach up with one of his hands to cover the other male hand and squeeze it a little to calm him down as he would smile.

"I never said that I didn't want a partner. All of you just assumed that I didn't because Gramps had to always force a partner on me before sending us on our way."

"Well, don't take it this the wrong way but you have to have some weak partner next to you, because he or she is the balance between your normal anger and your animal anger as assassin... someone should keep you landed... till you are flying around, you should took on a partner as a base which helps you move faster in between the winds of the the battle and when it's needed he will pull you down and land you to can he safe you." he would say as he would shake a bit his head, 'Look at me, giving advice to the person which I never really liked...' he would think to himself as he would look for a moment to the side.

"The reason I never truly accepted anyone as my partner was because they were being force. If someone was going to have my back in battle I rather it be because they wanted to not because they were being paid to but I doubt you understand with all those admires you have flocking you where ever you go."

He would notice how the anger start becoming again quite nervous as he spoke like that so, he would reach once more to his hand and gently wrap it in his two hands cupping it softly, and smile to calm him down.

"Well then, why you don't try to pick by yourself a partner... and ask him to come with you... this way he won't be with you because he have been paid... but because you've asked him and you've trusted your life in his hands. This way the person who is with you as a partner will know that he have been chosen by you and he is not something like extra lagage over your shoulder and he is there actually to support you, and share his own life with yours..." he would say as he would then pat gently few times the other male hand and let go of his hand when he notices that the other male calmed down a bit.

"The Old Man has this vision of me opening up to people and stop being so anti-social. He hopes by forcing weaker, 'friendlier' S-Ranks on me that will happen but that's not me. Is it Johnathon? To you and the others, I'm nothing but a cold heartless blood thirsty monster that deserved to have been killed the moment I was brought to the Magic Council for my trail last year."

When John heard those words his eyebrows would narrow in anger as he would slap the other really hard and heavy over the back of his head, and pulls him back down on his previous spot to sit back, leaving wide red mark by slap where he hit him.

"Are you an IDIOT?! How can you talk like that for you!!! The only reason which I've given you those looks was not because I think you are something like that or because I feel sorry for you... it was because you never trust to anyone in the guild, you never trust in me or at least you've showed it, and this guild is like FAMILY! Do you understand what the word family means at all?! Tell me!" he would say really loud as the whole pub would stare back at them as then he would look to the side quite angry "And here I've been always looking up at you... how can you say such things for you... for us that we thought something like that?! We are nothing like that... we are not your old buddy guild where everyone compete for more bloody thirsty memories and numbers of kills, we are guild which fight for the right cause or at least in what we believe is the right cause! I don't want to hear anything like that from your mouth for future! Don't compare Fairy Tail to some low levels guilds where everyone fight just for money and themselves! We fight for our guild mates, for our FRIENDS! For our FAMILY!" he would continue with this quite irritate sentence, which was bursting with anger.

"Don't deny it, I know it's true. I could tell by the way you use to look at me the first few months that I was hear. Though it's not so obvious now, I can still see that same look in your eyes once in a while."

"And as far for my looks... they are nothing like that... I've been always so worried about you, that you keep your distance from us, and someone tries to get close to you... you just... you just push them away... tell me how on world should I fight for a person who don't a damn about his guild mates and pushing them away... I just don't see point to get close with such person..." he would mumble the last few sentences as he would look to the side at the gray wall, with now marks on it or something like that.

"I have every right to be both worried and frustrated, especially when it comes to you and I could careless how you take it. If you're done we need to leave so we can talk some place safe and plan for a course of action"

by those words John eyes would just wide open, as he would be stunned and stay silent for quite long time, 'Ho-How on world he could think so much about me... and he never even showed it to me...' he would think to himself as this though will keep repeating and repeating for the next 10-20 sec through which he stood silent as stunned.

[[OCC: Heh can't wait for your respond, we have much to talk about. :)]]

Aiden snorted dryly, "you should take your own advise and take in a partner. We might need them for different reasons but both can't deny that we need a partner for some reason or another. Aiden looked down as the other took held hes hand letting a small smile grace his lips. Then he frowned as his eyebrows creased, "I don't want just any partner just because I asked. Most would agree fearing that I would turn on them.No, I want them to come to me without anyone telling them to. " Aiden caught the brunette's gaze with his own burning gaze. "Plus the one I want wants nothing to do with me, so I rather just be alone then deal with the rest."

"Are you an IDIOT?! How can you talk like that for you!!! The only reason which I've given you those looks was not because I think you are something like that or because I feel sorry for you... it was because you never trust to anyone in the guild, you never trust in me or at least you've showed it, and this guild is like FAMILY! Do you understand what the word family means at all?! Tell me!"

Aiden's eyes widen dramatically as he touched his stinging cheek. Out of all the short time that he had known the smaller magician, Aideh had never seen the other this furious before.Ever. By the heat that was radiating from the spot, Aiden could easily assume that it was already turning red. For some reason Aiden wasn't angry that his Angel if it was anyone else they would be withdrawing a nub.

Slammed his hands flat on the table as he glared down at the other all but shouting, "I would have loved to see you last 5 seconds in my formal life because that was how long people like you and the majority of Fairy Tail would have lasted. There was no rainbows and sunshine in my old guild. If you trusted anyone but yourself you were as good as dead. My entire life the only person that I could trust was myself and the man who took me in continued me on that path. He even went as far as to make me be distrusting of him as well. There was no such things as bonds and friendships. They were a sign of weakness. Weakness meant death . . . . each and every time."

Aiden took a deep breath releasing it slowly but his expression never changed, "Trust you? How do you expect me to trust you when you never gave me a reason to trust you. Right now is probably the first time that you have ever tried to understand me let alone start up a conversation with me and you're pissed at me because I don't trust you." Aiden's eyes darkened as the flared up with the heat of the flames within him. "You're a real fuckin hypocrite, you know that Angel? Trust is a two way street. If you're expecting me to trust you then you will have to trust me in return."

"As for the whole family thing, you are absolutely right. I don't know what that is or how to be apart of one," Aiden straightened his pasture and shrugged uncaring. "If I had parents before I was taken in by the man I learned to call grandfather, I don't know. In fact I have no memory before then. When I was there, I was trained and used to be nothing more but a weapon and I was damn good at it too. I wore the mask of a laid back carefree teenager who loved to be a part of a crowd. It got me close to my targets because they didn't know that beneath that mask was a well trained sadistic assassin who loved to see the fear in the eyes' of his victims. I stayed to myself and the other's in the guild never dared to bother me. They feared me and that's the way I liked it. But there was one person in the guild who changed that, who opened my eyes."A flash of sadness passed through Aiden's eyes as he began to remember. He shook his head trying to clear his head of the thought. A hint of a smile touched his lips, "As for Fairy Tail, it is a complete 180 than what I am use to and I really am glad for that. I'm glad that Maracov brought me here because now I have people to protect whether they now it or not.I'm trying to fit in but it's hard when you've been forced to distance yourself from others for the majority of your life. And first time you trust someone, they betray you and you're forced to wear the scare of said betrayal. " Aiden reached out and cupped Johnathon's cheek stroking it with his thumb, "But with all that said, I'm glad that Maracov brought me here because now I have people to protect even if they do annoy me majority of the time or if they even know it. People like Maracov, Natsu and now . . . you."

... tell me how on world should I fight for a person who don't a damn about his guild mates and pushing them away... I just don't see point to get close with such person..."

"You're wrong. I do give a damn about them. Even with everything that I do to force them away, there are some that never gave up on me and are still trying to break through my shields. It are those few people that makes me grateful for the Old Man fighting for me against the Magic Council. Those are the people that I wish to protect and keep them happy at all cost. Aiden smiled gently as he reached out cupping Johnathon's cheek stroking it gently with his thumb, "People like Old Man Maracov, Spark Fire Natsu, and now . . . you, My PRECIOUS Angel." With his free hand Aiden, grabbed on of John's and kissed the knuckles, "I know it's a stupid way to do it but me pushing people away can be counted as a sort of test. After all, if they are so willing to give up on me then why should I be willing to protect them?"

Aiden took a firm grip onto the hand in his before tugging on it non too gently making the other fall into Aiden's chest. Wrapping his arms around the smaller male, Aiden looked down at the fox which had been patiently waiting, "alright boy take us to a hotel. You know my taste." The fox mewed jumping to its feet. It wagged its tails until the sparks from it caught on to the air making a large swirling fiery portal. Aiden smiled and looked down at the boy in his arms, "This will be your first trust test." Not waiting for the other to comprehend, Aiden jumped into the fire but not before leave a large tip. The playful fox ran in a quick circle before jumping into the portal behind its master.

The portal dumped them out into a luxurious hotel room with a large comfortable bed. Aiden looked over to the fox that decided to claim the bed sat, "you truly out did yourself this time boy. Guess I will have to give you something special for that." Aiden laughed happily as the creature mewed jumping in circles on the clean bed. Aiden looked down with a lecherous smile before leaning close to John's ear and licking the shell of it, "when we are done talking about the mission and why I'm here. I can give you something special as well."

John would shiver when he felt the lick over his ear shell, as he would then step backward and away from the other... "A-Are you crazy... what the hell was that?" he would mumble as he would keep blushing deeply, as then he would walk to the window and look through it "I am nothing like that..." he would mumble, John knew that he is a gay but he didn't want to give himself so easily to someone, plus Aiden was hard character for learning.

"I know it's a stupid way to do it but me pushing people away can be counted as a sort of test. After all, if they are so willing to give up on me then why should I be willing to protect them?"

He would remember the words which the other male told him, as he would sigh softly "I...I am the same as you... it might be stupid way but I do understand it, why should you be with someone who don't fight for you at all. I put everyone who shows that he wants to get close to me in many tests and even when he feels like someone special the test continue, in every small thing... that why I never had partner, no one have passed all of my tests." he would mumble to his only listener Aiden, which was just across of the bed, he didn't want to get in such intimate moment with a guy like that at least not now... may be later on if he trust him enough.

"Tell me, what made you to want to protect me? I didn't do anything special... or act with you differently except today... you know you might not understand those stuffs like family... but I do understand them, and you are part of this family of mine, may be the closer one to me, I never pick up a partner because I am too afraid to lose him... in some silly battle... I don't think I can manage and live on with another lost..." he would mumble the last few words, he didn't really like to talk about it, but his past wasn't any happy.

"But I am willing to give you a chance, to be my partner I mean in quests and stuffs like that, at least you won't have partner who is paid to be with you... but if you die, my hands will be clean." he would say as he would struggle on the last 5 words, as then he would go to the exit door and open it going down to the receptions which was mix there was the receptions and just next to it something like a bar as he would then order to himself another cup of wine and pay for the room in which they appear for 1 night.

Aiden allowed the other to escape his gasp but he didn't say anything. Instead he watched as the other headed towards the window. He stood in the middle of the room and listened carefully as his Angel spoke to him. 'So I was right even though he surrounds himself with many of our guild mate, he is still lonely.' Aiden frowned lightly as he thought of his Angel being force to loose so many he was close but Aiden knew that it was unavoidable no matter what guild a person was in. If there was any chance of the guild going into some sort of battle; there was a chance that a person would lose someone close to them.

Aiden's heart beamed when he heard that his Precious Angel was going to stay and fight by his side with his own free will. 'Well, this makes watching him easier. Plus, it's a perfect excuse for me to be around him when we return back to Magnolia.' But when John walked by him and out of the room, Aiden didn't go after the other. He wanted to but he knew that he had things he had to accomplish in the room first before he chased after the older male.

"That went better than expected. He seems to be warming up to you very well," a soft almost childish voice chuckled from with in the room. Aiden didn't even flinch when he heard someone else in the room with him that wasn't Johnathon, instead he smirked and ran a hand through his hair.

Aiden walked over to the window that John was at only a few moments before and looked out it before quickly scanning the area that he could see from a sort of bird's eye view. "Yes, it seems that he is. He'll make a great pet don't you think?" Aiden asked the figure he knew was now sitting on the bed without even looking. "He's strong. He's different that the others.Johnathon is different than HIM."

The figure chuckled, "I have to agree. No matter how tough he acts Johnathon Rally is pure. Plus, he has back bone and is able to match you in both stubbornness and strength. The perfect match for you if I say so." The figure stayed on its perch on the bed as it watched Aiden check every square inch of the room including the bathroom, closet, and the dresser drawers.

"The room is safe and secure for now but I don't know how long that will last. It seems that some from my old guild has decided to make Johnathon into a target," Aiden announced once he was done with his inspection of the room. Aiden turned to the person on the bed, "You can stay here since you already made yourself comfortable just try not to get any fleas on the bed." Aiden laughed as he heard the other give off a low growl. Aiden gave a small wave to the other before he was engulfed by flames.

Aiden reappeared in the hotel's bar. He took a quick scan before he saw Johnathon sitting by himself with a drin at hand. Aiden approched the shorter male wrapping his arms around his companion while resting his chin on Johnathon's shoulder, "you know it isn't safe right now to wonder around on your own." Aiden kissed the other's temple before taking a sit and ordering something of his own. "As for why you are important to me that I wish to protect you, it's quite simple actually. It's because you are different from the others. Even though you knew how powerful I was or at least had an idea of it you never changed. You actually hated me and most importantly you wasn't afraid of me. Unlike the you, the others feared me for one reason or another. They didn't want to know me they wanted to us me. But today, when we spoke you were the only one outside of Maravoc who actually spoke to me not at me and you were always looking at me and not through ​ me. It might sound ridiculous but to me it means a lot because it means with you I don't have to worry about being betrayed or used like some disposable tool. Do I?" Aiden looked straight into Johnathon's eyes when he asked the question with a hint of sadness but mostly seriousness.

"I'm glad that you see me as apart of your family. It means a lot to me." Aiden smiled sincerely at the other. "Especially since I never had one or at least I don't remember if I did." Aidne stood up giving his hand to the other. "Come on there are things I have to discuss with you and I rather tell you in our room than here in the open." Aiden tugged on Johnathon as he began to walk back to their room in silence. He quickly entered the room locking it behind them before letting go of the other's hand and headed towards the bathroom ignoring the third presence in the room, "I'll be right back then we can talk."

There in the shadows of a corner of the room stood a figure. It waited patiently for Aiden to close and lock the door of the bathroom before speaking, "I'm glad to finally be alone with you . . . Johnathon Rally, S-Rank magician of Fairy Tail." Two piecing orange eyes stared openly to lone occupant of the room.

Before the other male takes him off the bar, he could sense that something was wrong, but he didn't really fought back, he believed in Aiden, and he knew that Aiden would never want to hurt him, as then he heard his question.

"As for why you are important to me that I wish to protect you, it's quite simple actually. It's because you are different from the others. Even though you knew how powerful I was or at least had an idea of it you never changed. You actually hated me and most importantly you wasn't afraid of me. Unlike the you, the others feared me for one reason or another. They didn't want to know me they wanted to us me. But today, when we spoke you were the only one outside of Makarov who actually spoke to me not at me and you were always looking at me and not through ​ me. It might sound ridiculous but to me it means a lot because it means with you I don't have to worry about being betrayed or used like some disposable tool. Do I?"

John would gulp softly as he would look at the other with a bit of serious look "No matter what I do, or say to you, you should know that whatever I've said to you, have been for your... or I've been protecting you, in my own way." he would say with kind serious voice as then he would feel how he was dragged by Aiden, he would blush lightly but he would growl as well, as then when they arrived in the moment when they entered inside their room, John eyes widen up more, sensing another presence the strange thing was that this present had no good or bad side... or feel so to speak it was rather strange uninvited presence, when he noticed that the other went into the bathroom and closed himself and locking himself from inside, he heard sharp and strange voice bouncing around the room as John would grin looking at the male.

"I'm glad to finally be alone with you . . . Johnathon Rally, S-Rank magician of Fairy Tail."

"I didn't knew that I am so popular, why I am always the one getting the weirdos?" he would say smirking a bit and looking at those sharp orange eyes... there was something strange of them, something evil perhaps... or may be just his imagination he couldn't say much for this strange figure which was standing there, he was like a ghost or something like that, he don't remember meeting him before... but that aside who was this guy anyway, well he won't find anything by thinking it.

"And who the heck are you? Someone's pet?" he would say grinning and approaching a bit closer the other male to can he lean forward with his head and look closer to the male he wasn't afraid of him, this was more then clear, he was more likely curious by this strange creature, invading his room, making his partner even to hide in the bathroom, like seriously who the hell was that, to have balls to show like that, and do whatever he wants.

The figure growled slightly, "don't categorize me with those filthy worthless human." There was a sudden increase in temperature before the figure burst into flames nearly scorching the young magician just for the figure to reappear in the middle of the room in a ray of light coming from the window.

There stood a beautiful male teenager that looked no older to be 16 or 17. The boy was about 5'9 with caramel colored skin. His hair was mainly red but his tips were orange. His bangs on the other hand were orange with red tips. His eyes were large and round with slitted pupils. He had a bright red color with a small bell clipped to it. The boy had golden bracelets on both of his upper arms and ankles. There seemed to be white fur bracelets wrapped around his wrists. The boy was wearing nothing but a long see through skirt that male slaves would have worn if they were a royal's personal servant. The boy's body just screamed sexual desire and pure seduction like he was born from those two elements alone. He had one hand on his hip with a smirk of his own on his petal like lips as he looked at Johnathon with amusement sparkling in his eyes.

"I'm not sure about you being popular but you I can tell that you have caught Aiden's eye which is a rare feat all by itself. You must be something special to do that." The strange boy moved forward and stopped a few feet away from Johnathon. The boy allowed his eyes to look over Johnathon's body slowly almost like he was undressing the magician with his very eyes before catching the other's gaze with his own, "As for me, you can call me Kitsu or Kit either is fine with me. And yes you can look at me as someone's pet though I am much more than that." The boy chuckled as his eyes hooded. "I can smell you from here. You are a strong one, maybe that's why Aiden is so fawn of you or maybe it's because you are the only one who was brave or stupid enough to challenge him." The boy moved close to Johnathon leaning in close to his ear with a playful but serious undertone, "I'm not sure which yet but just a heads up if you hurt or betray my Master I will have fun carving the flesh from your bones slowly before feeding it to the buzzards."

"What the hell are you doing get away from him? I told you, you could stay like that not harass and torment Johnathon." Aiden stood a little outside of the bathroom door glaring at the strange boy standing so close to HIS ANGEL. The boy spun around with a large playful smile on his lips before he bounded towards Aiden and jumping in the taller male's arms. Aiden grunted softly as he easily caught the smaller creature. "I'm surprised that you stayed like this for so long."

Kitsu chuckled, "of course I would I wanted to talk with Johnathon so I really didn't have a choice, now did I?" Kitsu didn't wait for an answer as he continued still clinging off of Aiden. "Plus Master, I spent almost all day with Johnathon and I believe that we are already good friends. Wouldn't you agree Johnathon?" Kitsu turned his head slightly to look Johnathon in the eyes with his own piercing orange eyes.

John at first didn't move when the other creature approached Aiden but then one of his brows would glitch a bit as he will move his hand to the side sending the small creature straight into the wall smashing it.

"Let me tell you one think here and now, little kid. Don't you dare ever to threaten me, like you could beat me, I will tear your hands and legs to five different places including your small head, i am not scared by you or this other guy... and I personally will take down whoever dares to approach Aiden without my approval... now GET OUT of here before I burn you to ashes." he would say as the sky would start getting dark, and soft growl of lightnings will spread all over the sky in few sparks like the sky it self was scared.

"If I see you once more around me or Aiden... you won't survive telling tales... did you understood me?!" he would say as he will raise his hand a bit up, and through the window will enter intense air and winds breaking the window down to small pieces, he was first quite angry that the other throw himself on Aiden like that and he was even more pissed off that the other dared to threaten the Angel of Sky and Earth aka The Angel of Life and Death, probably the biggest mistake which someone can ever do.

"Aiden is MY partner, and I don't give shit about you... and you are not welcome in OUR room... and in OUR Guild, if you ever dare to threaten me again, I my self and the whole guild will take you as enemy and destroy the whole world to find you and put end of you." he would approach as he was telling this to the smaller male and lean forward a bit to can face the smaller more closer "Did you understood me? Or should I show it too you... in the other way... Get. Out. Of. Here." he would say once more and move to the side to can the boy get out of his sight before he cut him to pieces.

At first all Kitsu did was stare at Johnathon but suddenly he began to laugh hysterically. Kitsu pushed himself to his feet brushing off small parts of the crumbled wall from his shoulders and arms but other than that he showed no signs of being through into said wall. Kitsu laughed some more clapping his hands together. "I like you already."

"It seems not only is he possessive but Johnathon's also the feisty type. I think you did well picking this one," Kistu completely ignored Johnathon while he looked over the other's shoulder to address Aiden who only smirked and nodded his head in agreement. Kitsu then locked gazes with Johnathon again before a cruel deadly smirk formed on his beautiful face, "YOUR approval. Don't make me laugh human. You have no real claim on him except the fact that you two are self claimed partners and part of the same guild. In reality I have more claim and say so than you probably ever will."

Kitsu walked around Johnathon with a little bounce in his step as he inspected the magician in front of him ignoring the growing storm forming out side the window, "you think that I'm afraid of your little parlor tricks? You say that you can beat me, that you aren't afraid of me." Kistu stopped his circling until he was once again face Johnathon head on. Suddenly, Kistu threw his head back laughing. Once he calmed down he looked back at Johnathon, something flashed in Kitsu's eyes before they darkend greatly making the temperature in the room rise drastically make it uncomfortable for anyone besides Kitsu and Aiden. "Well let me tell you something. You're about a good 5oo years too early to think that I would allow a lowly human to defeat me."

"YOUR partner. I was with Aiden from the very begining long before YOU or YOUR precious little guild came into play," Kitsu crossed his arms as a frown formed upon his soft lips. Then it was replaced with a smirk as Kitsu placed one hand on his hip smuggly."You can bring as many of your pathetic 'family' with you as you want but it wouldn't be nearly enough to weaken me let alone destroy me. As for this room, I'm the one who picked it out in the first place so technically it's MY room and if anyone needs to leave its you."

Aiden chose this moment to intervene for he knew that if this kept up the two other males would not only destroy the room but could easy layer this entire town. Aiden quickly moved towards Johnathon grabbing the boy's hand and pulled him flat to his chest. Aiden then lowered his head to the other's neck and rested his chin there before wrapping his arms around Johnathon's waist tightly, "calm down Angel. Kitsu might be a pain but he isn't a threat to you as long as I tell him not to hurt you. Plus, he was telling the truth and still is. He is a lot stronger than he looks and could easily kill majority of Magnolia without a problem." Aiden then lifted Johnathon's chin so that he could look right at him with a playful smirk. "Besides you two have been spending all day together and haven't tried to kill the other once. Do you really not recognize him?"

John would raise his eyebrow at first when he sensed the temperature of the room changing as he would burst in laugh "Don't make me laugh, you pathetic creature... do you really think you can take ME the Ultimate Angel of Sky and Earth with some cheap trick like changing the room's temperature... my body is made to stand against any change of temperature it can take for -100 degree and still go and take to 5000+ degree as the sun it self... it's part of my magic and part of me... you can't hurt me with some silly temperature change. So please you can now go back to your dimension..." he would say lowering back his eyebrow, as John stood in front him and hug him tightly he would blush a bit but then he would sigh and calm down a bit.

"Or turn him back in his wolf... form or fox form or whatever it is... or I leave you two to have your private times and I am going to my quest alone..." he would say as he was looking with serious look over Aiden, the little creature really got on his nerves, and this was making him angry even more... and to see John so angry is rare... he would gently push to the side Aiden, and pass through Kitsu "I am going to take my self another room, I can't stand around with this creature lurking around.." he would say with serious look and pass through Kitsu hitting him quite harshly with the side of his shoulder into Kitsu shoulder and leave the room, he really didn't had any intention to spend the whole night with such insane creature lurking around.

John went down stairs again as he went to the bartender and asked the male is there any other inn in this town or any room for rent in some people, the boy would nod and say that there is one just across the street another place for renting rooms for a little more price but a bit worse then the ones here, John will say "That okay..." and turn around walking to the building across the street, he will get to the holder of this inn there and pay for one night going upstairs and entering in one room, the room was obviously too big for alone person there was and king size bed... bath or so to speak near by it wasn't all that bad it was warm because of the fire place, it was good place... he will take down the side of the bed to sit there as his eyes would start glow softly and few streams of lightnings will start gathering near by John, as something like a wolf figure will appear, it was pure white wolf with deep blue eyes, when John saw it he will smile "Hey there Nemo, long time no seeing..." the wolf will let out soft wolf happy yell as John would smile and wolf would jump tickling down John on the bed, licking him few times, then John will reach up for the wolf's fur and mess it up a bit.

Kitsu ignored the magician as he watched the slow changes that was happening to his master. He didn't even realize when the other had left the room. Kitsu watched with widened eyes as dark flames began to rise from around Aiden. Kitsu took a tentative step forward, "Master, what are you doing?" A spark of the black flame shot out towards the fox familiar burning the creature turned human on its once flawless skin. Kitsu hissed in pain as the flame touched his arm. He looked at it and saw blood oozing out of the burn. With fear in his eyes, Kitsu quickly turned his gaze towards Aiden who was now on his knees with his arms wrapped around himself rocking slightly.

"Johnathon left me just like HE did," Aiden whispered forcing Kitsu to strain to hear the other even with his superb hearing. "Johnathon abandoned me. Johnathon is no different than HIM." Suddenly, the air in the room dropped to below freezing temperatures making ice quickly cover everything in the room but this ice wasn't normal. No this is was as black as coals which was only found in the deepest parts of the Nether Realm. Kitsu took a shaken breath as black icicles began to form from the ceiling. What truly scared Kitsu was when he saw shadows and faces scratching from behind the ice trying to break through into the room. Which meant only one thing.

Kitsu ran towards the other barely dodging the flames that shot out at him as he drew closer to his master. He threw himself at Aiden and began whispering in the other's ear but he knew that it wasn't enough. At that time it wasn't him Aiden needed but the one he bounded himself to . . .Johnathon. Kitsu growled as he thought of the magician. Suddenly, Aiden's head shot up from the other's chest. Aiden's eyes were pure black with red slits as pupils as spoke almost as if he was possessed, "if I am to be abandoned, then so will all of the human race. They will regreat the day they turned their backs on me." That was the last thing that was said before a black flame surrounded Aiden just as a surge of unknown power threw Kitsu out the window behind him.

Kitsu gasped coughing up blood as he landed harshly on his back. Whimpering from the pain that shot through his body, Kistu struggled to stand up. His eyes widened when he saw what was in front of him. The entire hotel was covered with black flames as the ice continued to spread down the walls and into the streets. Bodies littered the streets as the humans who came in contact with the ice had their souls sucked from them. Kitsu felt a slight surge of magic. One that was associated with a familiar being summoned. Thinking quickly, Kitsu transported towards it before he lost the trace. He looked around and realized that he was in a new room that hadn't been affected by Aiden's darkened magic yet. Once his laid on the one he was looking for, Kitsu roared angrily and launched himself at the magician.

Kitsu wrapped his clawed hand around Johnathon's neck before throwing the human into the farthest wall. He quickly followed and pinned the boy there by his throat. Kitsu ignored the pain and blood that was covering him as he his power raised dramatically showing the true strength and experience that was under the frail human body he was currently in. "I should rip your organs out as I skin you alive. You worthless piece of flesh," ​ Kistu growled dangerously as some of his demonic side steadily slipped out. His grip tightened as his anger rose, "but if I do Aiden will die. Do you know what you have done. If not then let me explain it to you. Aiden is a special type of human instead of only being able to someone one creature from the Nether Realm. He is able to summon three."

Kitsu's eyes bleed red as his tolerance ran thin, and guess what three he is able to summon. . . The Collector, The Gatekeeper, and the strongest of them all The Punisher. " He leaned closer to the man in his grip and hissed maliciously, "do you know who they are? Simply put me, my older brother, and our father. Aiden has skipped the contract that he had made with my brother and is now working to release my father into this world. If you still don't know who that is, my father is the same one you humans call . . . Lucifer." Kitsu spat the last part throwing Johnathon onto the floor. Now Kitsu stood with 5 of his 9 tails swooshing irritably behind him and his fox ears laid flat on his head. He glared hatefully at the human before him, "If that isn't bad enough, Aiden doesn't know how to control none of our true powers yet. He can barely control mine when I have five tails and I have nine all together. So what do you think would happen if he was to finally release my father from the Nether Realm here in your realm. That's not all but if Aiden releases Lucifer, Lucifer gains Aiden's soul and Aiden becomes nothing more than my father's mindless puppet. Also the souls of those who died gruesome and painful deaths will be free to do what they wish here. "

Suddenly a large gash appeared across Kitsu's already cut and bruised chest bringing him to his knees gasping in pain, "For some stupid reason Aiden bound his soul with yours. He trusted you enough to think that you wouldn't abandoned him but as soon as you walked out on him and came here. He believed that you did exactly that." Kitsu whimpered as he quickly put pressure on his new wound as his hands were quickly covered with blood. He slowly lifted his gaze to the other male just as tears of blood began to pour down his cheeks. Though in pain he still struggled to talk, "This wound and these tears means that Aiden has already broken two of the three seals that keeps Lucifer from just walking into this world. You have less than 5 minutes to try and save Aiden from selling his soul to my father and turning everything in a 100 mile radius into a barren wasteland. Please, for Aiden's sake you must save him. He as suffered too much already." Kitsue whispered the last part showing how much he truly cared for his master before collapsing on the ground whimpering as he curled up into a small ball shivering from the immense pain.

"Tsk..." at first this will be John reaction as he would sigh "Nemo, let's go!" he would say looking at his pet, as he would then look at the creature crawling in ball "Aren't you, and your master a big pain in the ass sometimes..." he would say kinda playfully, he knew that if he face Aiden in this form it might mean for him to die, but he knew that Aiden will come to his senses, as then he would jump down through the broken window on the ground, and walks forward after the lead of burning ground it didn't take much for John to reach Aiden as he would tap few times angrily over the ground.

"You really are big trouble, what the hell is this form? What you intend to kill the people for which you claime that you dare... like me... if you kill this whole town, I won't like that, and this will probably hurt me, making me to bare the whole blood on my shoulders... you should really calm down Aiden-kun, I am still here... I never left... I was just across the street though you want some space and private time with your pet... by the way you should really release his pain... he is doing so much for you... don't abandon him..." he would say.

The boy's white wolf, would stand in front of him for protection, before he leaves another yell up in the sky, as the sky this time will take different form like a whirlwind as few light raise would strike down from the sky surrounding Aiden's new form, there was something which no one in the guild knew about John, and this was that he really is half angel that why he have such free power over the sky and he is so strong... as then John would turn back to the city as winds would start gather clash forward to the city, taking down all fires and start healing the injury ones.

"Come on Aiden it's me, Johnathan your little Angel... don't tell me that someone like Lucifer took you down, that would be just pathetic... you are way more stronger then that... and I know it!" he would yell out the last few words as he will finish with the healing and look back at the surrounded creature with the raise, he would sigh softly and pass through the raise, as Nemo would growl lightly, but John would just raise his hand making sign of his wolf to stay calm, and stop growling as Nemo would let out soft whimper of worriness, escape through his mouth, and John would continue passing through the raises it was more then clear that the raises would do no harm to John as then he would stand in the limited it place with Aiden, slowly reaching up for the male's cheek, few fires would start embracing his hand, burning him a bit. But he won't stop and push forward his head and lips to the other male's lips brushing them gently at Aiden's ones hoping that the other won't hurt him.