Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/25/26 in Posts
-
7 points
-
Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.4 points
-
Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳3 points
-
Kidnapping a Sheltered Medium 箱入り神子をかどわかす Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru Download link Hiii ✨ It’s been a while hehe, but I’m back with 3 CDs! I’m going to post them separately. This one is an original drama. I was scrolling through DLsite when I found it. I loved the art by Maki Marukido (the mangaka of Omega Megaera and Pornographer), and then I saw it was Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru, so it was an instant buy. I wish it had more scenes between them (I wasn't a huge fan of their brothers), but well, it was a cute story after all and I really liked it 💖 Even if the story hadn't been that great, I always enjoy listening to Atsushi Tamaru; his voice is so relaxing, elegant, and soft, you know? It’s translated into English, so the files are videos (.avi, so if you're on iOS, they probably won't play and you’ll have to convert them). Hope you enjoy it! P.S. Also if you like it and you can purchase it too here’s the link: Dlsite P.P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.3 points
-
BL Game Compilation Archive MEDIAFIRE: Link! God knows how many gigs this whole thing is. Alphabetically ordered folders. Basically everything is a .7z file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well... Merry UnChristmas, huh. LOL Contains about 500+ games! Mainly old ones. Yes, for real. Makes me think of those joystick things that you plugged into the TV and it came with like every SNES rom on earth. I've tested basically everything myself, even if a little bit. That, or it's come from my own personal collection. Any save data you see from me or others that wasn't cleared out, just get rid of it. I actually bought a few of these games to chuck in there because the original files were a pain in the ass and I said "Fuck it why not" LOL. Or I already had them purchased anyways. If any of the original file owners/devs want me to remove anything, please tell me! I'll gladly do it for you. Here's a list of what's inside right now. A-B-C and numeric D-E-F G-H-I J-K-L M-N-O P-Q-R S-T-U V-W-X-Y-Z Games that were fucked up, old, or whatever went into their own folder. I've included a document explaining what was wrong with each of them and/or what ones were missing, if that piques your interest. For games with "The" in the start of their titles, I did it library style and went "XYZ, The". A few things... Seriously, don't open almost all of these without a Japanese system locale. If you do... well, OK, you can't even play like 98% of these. But also I've preserved some of the exe names in Japanese script, and it'll break the names. So don't fuck it up. (please) For Koibito Yuugi and 2:00 AM Neko specifically (pretty sure it's only these ones), you HAVE to have your system locale AND time format as Japanese or the text and stuff will end up being mojibake. They're picky like that. For the Chinese games (marked with zh-CN), it's best you use a locale emulator if you plan on not changing your system locale to Chinese. Or if you want to stick to a Japanese one. Obviously... I can't put the installation instructions for ALL of these. Though, it's kind of 50% "mount with a virtual disk drive program and install it" and 50% "just click the exe". For mounting stuff, I've posted instructions for that a bunch of times on different posts. But here it is if you need it: There are some games that came with their own installation instructions, thankfully for you. If you have trouble with something that ISN'T solved by changing your system locale to Japanese, changing the compatibility, etc, I will try to help you. Only some of these games are Mac compatible. A lot of them I have designated with (Mac) or (Mac & Windows.) For PS2, PSP, and the scant Sega Dreamcast games, you have to use an emulator for its respective console. There's plenty of options and tutorials to do those online. The emulators I use personally are PCSX2 (PS2) and PPSSPP (PSP, duh). There's a few non-BL games in here, but that wasn't of my own volition. The torrent I compiled these from had a few, and I just decided to back them up anyways for preservation's sake. They're mainly otome or just BL-ish-sorta-adjacent. But that's a drop in the yaoi bucket. At least someone will enjoy them? Like I kinda said, I've also tossed in DLSite/vendor versions of games purchased by myself. SO... It IS possible that they might prompt you for a key, or login, or something. HOWEVER, the ones that I've put DID NOT outright ask ME for anything... and it was my first time opening them on this new computer. If I'm able to throw DenchiUnwrap or whatever at the affected ones or something, then we're good. Just lemme know what game it is and I'll see if I can do anything about it. Be sure to not doublepost if someone's already requested it to be fixed. Anyways, if possible, go buy the original games. Help feed the starving yaoi artist brothers and sisters, would ya?1 point
-
TITLE: Umibe no etranger Written & Drawn by : KII Kanna Published by : onBLUE Comics Release Date : 2014/07/25 Status : 1 Volume (complete) Sequel: Harukaze no Etranger1 point
-
Title : センターマイクとガチ恋勢 (Center Mike to Gachikoi zei) Author : Riona LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
Boo, I'm late!!! Guess I'll be waiting for a reupload... (thank you for sharing Uji-kun works with us again Shaké, may your pillows be always soft and comfy)1 point
-
1 point
-
Title:悪友 / Akuyuu Author:村上キャンプ / Murakami Camp Year:2023 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.1 point
-
Akunin no Shitsukekata 悪人の躾け方 Nakajima Yoshiki x Yusa Koji Download Link Hii ✨ This is the 3rd CD, and this one is also a reupload. Ever since I read Koi Jigoku de Matsu, I’ve been checking out Dayoo-sensei’s other works (her stories and art are just so good). When I came across this one, ugggggh, I struck gold: pervert x pervert, age gap, younger top x older bottom? Sign me tf up! And Koji Yusa? THE KOJI YUSA AS A BOTTOM? It’s been ages since he was in a BLCD (I mean, this CD is from 2023, but he hadn't done one since 2020, so for me it felt like forever haha). Yoshiki Nakajima was fantastic as well; I really loved the cast. Thank god and thank Dayoo for this, what an amazing experience. Also, the chapter for the first track is actually the extra from the manga Lonely Playground, so if you’re listening to the CD along with the manga, don’t freak out when track one and chapter one don’t match. I wasn’t particularly a fan of that manga, but if you want to read it for extra context, go ahead! ✨ Well again, hope you enjoy it! I sure did, so I hope you all do too! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.1 point
-
Title: Sonna ni Iunara Daiteyaru Vol 2 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Satou Takuya x Terashima Takuma More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/134876/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/wSAkQRyD Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.1 point
-
Revived link https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2mbxuhivxrtwcc/Gouhouteki+Henai+Strategy.rar/file1 point
-
1 point
-
Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru 3 そんなに言うなら抱いてやる3 I'm sharing my BLCD Vol 3 copy of the bl manga Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru. Author is Niyama (にやま) Main pair: Satou Takuya × Terashima Takuma (Shinobu Urakawa x Hikaru Omoteya) Supporting cast; Midorikawa Hikaru (Osuke Ikurumi) Takeuchi Eiji (Master) Masuyama Takeaki (Sakuma Touya) Kobayashi Chiaki (Momoki) Ichikawa Aoi (Mizuki) Sharing for personal use ONLY! Do NOT - SELL or modify my files - Reupload/reshare/repost anywhere else! I bought my own copy from Amazon JPN (+ a cd player cause my laptop has no dvd driver) and ripped the cd's myself (took 6+ hours cause i'm new at this) so please don't claim my hard work as your own. If you can, please support the author/mangaaka by buying your own copy! Happy listenting! MEGA Key:1 point
-
Futari no Yoru no Sugoshikata - Murakami Sachi ふたりの夜のすごしかた / 村上 左知 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. This is the binge-read edition (一気読み) that includes all 10 chapters of the series. Download1 point
-
Mazu wa Pudding kara - Yosono Yosomi まずはプリンから / よそのよそみ 2020 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Kiba to Mitsu - Kirishiki Tokico 牙と蜜 / 桐式トキコ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Kimi e no Kotoba wa Zenbu Maji - Shiero キミへの言葉は全部マジ / しえろ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Shourai wo Chikatta Hazu no Osananajimi ga Geboku ni Nattan da ga!? - non food 将来を誓ったはずの幼なじみが下僕になったんだが!? / non food 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Koi, Mebuku Asa ni - Morishima Peco 恋、芽吹く朝に / 森嶋ペコ 2018 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
I don't have the limited book, just the tankoubon. Collar ni Kuchizuke - OOY No watermark/deadline. Don't reupload anywhere else. Download1 point
-
Unmei Dakedo Aiirenai Release date: 2024/09/18 Their bodies are perfect as mortal enemies. A cool, hidden top x a competitive, sociable beauty. キャスト 和泉悠人:広瀬裕也 千堂圭史:佐藤拓也 Cast Pairing: Satou Takuya x Hirose Yuuya A love match full of obstacles between two people who are officially recognized as "unfriendly" within the company! PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS CD ON OTHER SITES! Download Link: MEGA https://mega.nz/file/CfwyxbgK Password: ya0ctwnLK4am9uWzdJs7J6UCfkgB7oTNBJfIFpQD4xc1 point
-
Drama Title:「ラブネスト 2nd」ミニドラマCD Dear+ 2022年2月号付録 Original Work: ラブネスト 2nd Artist: 南月ゆう Cast: 攻八島旭 → 川原慶久 穂積匡人 → 斉藤壮馬 ナル[山中真尋] DOWNLOAD LINK decryption key: Contains one track for ラブネスト2nd (下)tankoban extra 好奇心は猫を転がす. This is my copy of the furoku CD I hunted down an old Dear+ copy for because I love this couple and this series! Mini drama CDs are hard to find, and I don't know where these things sometimes get reposted and spread to after being shared, but please just download from this link and don't reupload so that more people are encouraged to share the rarer finds like these! Thank you! (First time uploading, please let me know if there are any issues!)1 point
-
Title: Sonna ni Iunara Daiteyaru Vol 1 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Satou Takuya x Terashima Takuma More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/117301/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/ZOxAGSwR Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.1 point
