Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/24/26 in all areas

  1. Raijin to Riman 雷神とリーマン RENA 2014 ~7 days Vol 1 Vol 2 Vol 3 Vol 4 Vol 5
    23 points
  2. Kidnapping a Sheltered Medium 箱入り神子をかどわかす Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru Download link Hiii ✨ It’s been a while hehe, but I’m back with 3 CDs! I’m going to post them separately. This one is an original drama. I was scrolling through DLsite when I found it. I loved the art by Maki Marukido (the mangaka of Omega Megaera and Pornographer), and then I saw it was Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru, so it was an instant buy. I wish it had more scenes between them (I wasn't a huge fan of their brothers), but well, it was a cute story after all and I really liked it 💖 Even if the story hadn't been that great, I always enjoy listening to Atsushi Tamaru; his voice is so relaxing, elegant, and soft, you know? It’s translated into English, so the files are videos (.avi, so if you're on iOS, they probably won't play and you’ll have to convert them). Hope you enjoy it! P.S. Also if you like it and you can purchase it too here’s the link: Dlsite P.P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    3 points
  3. Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    2 points
  4. Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳
    1 point
  5. BL Game Compilation Archive MEDIAFIRE: Link! God knows how many gigs this whole thing is. Alphabetically ordered folders. Basically everything is a .7z file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well... Merry UnChristmas, huh. LOL Contains about 500+ games! Mainly old ones. Yes, for real. Makes me think of those joystick things that you plugged into the TV and it came with like every SNES rom on earth. I've tested basically everything myself, even if a little bit. That, or it's come from my own personal collection. Any save data you see from me or others that wasn't cleared out, just get rid of it. I actually bought a few of these games to chuck in there because the original files were a pain in the ass and I said "Fuck it why not" LOL. Or I already had them purchased anyways. If any of the original file owners/devs want me to remove anything, please tell me! I'll gladly do it for you. Here's a list of what's inside right now. A-B-C and numeric D-E-F G-H-I J-K-L M-N-O P-Q-R S-T-U V-W-X-Y-Z Games that were fucked up, old, or whatever went into their own folder. I've included a document explaining what was wrong with each of them and/or what ones were missing, if that piques your interest. For games with "The" in the start of their titles, I did it library style and went "XYZ, The". A few things... Seriously, don't open almost all of these without a Japanese system locale. If you do... well, OK, you can't even play like 98% of these. But also I've preserved some of the exe names in Japanese script, and it'll break the names. So don't fuck it up. (please) For Koibito Yuugi and 2:00 AM Neko specifically (pretty sure it's only these ones), you HAVE to have your system locale AND time format as Japanese or the text and stuff will end up being mojibake. They're picky like that. For the Chinese games (marked with zh-CN), it's best you use a locale emulator if you plan on not changing your system locale to Chinese. Or if you want to stick to a Japanese one. Obviously... I can't put the installation instructions for ALL of these. Though, it's kind of 50% "mount with a virtual disk drive program and install it" and 50% "just click the exe". For mounting stuff, I've posted instructions for that a bunch of times on different posts. But here it is if you need it: There are some games that came with their own installation instructions, thankfully for you. If you have trouble with something that ISN'T solved by changing your system locale to Japanese, changing the compatibility, etc, I will try to help you. Only some of these games are Mac compatible. A lot of them I have designated with (Mac) or (Mac & Windows.) For PS2, PSP, and the scant Sega Dreamcast games, you have to use an emulator for its respective console. There's plenty of options and tutorials to do those online. The emulators I use personally are PCSX2 (PS2) and PPSSPP (PSP, duh). There's a few non-BL games in here, but that wasn't of my own volition. The torrent I compiled these from had a few, and I just decided to back them up anyways for preservation's sake. They're mainly otome or just BL-ish-sorta-adjacent. But that's a drop in the yaoi bucket. At least someone will enjoy them? Like I kinda said, I've also tossed in DLSite/vendor versions of games purchased by myself. SO... It IS possible that they might prompt you for a key, or login, or something. HOWEVER, the ones that I've put DID NOT outright ask ME for anything... and it was my first time opening them on this new computer. If I'm able to throw DenchiUnwrap or whatever at the affected ones or something, then we're good. Just lemme know what game it is and I'll see if I can do anything about it. Be sure to not doublepost if someone's already requested it to be fixed. Anyways, if possible, go buy the original games. Help feed the starving yaoi artist brothers and sisters, would ya?
    1 point
  6. TITLE: Umibe no etranger Written & Drawn by : KII Kanna Published by : onBLUE Comics Release Date : 2014/07/25 Status : 1 Volume (complete) Sequel: Harukaze no Etranger
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. I've updated the link in the first post.
    1 point
  9. @yoru1223 @Redin I've updated the link in the first post.
    1 point
  10. Visual Novel: Ooe (大穢) Name: Ooe (大穢) Release Date: 2025-04-19 Rating: 18+ Info: vndb DOWNLOAD LINK: MEGA ❗ IMPORTANT: This is the full purchased version of the game. If you enjoy it, please support the developers by buying it officially!
    1 point
  11. Haihai sharing this work for those who haven't heard this yet!! Do note that this work is a lil bit hardcore but nothing that extreme or bad, you can check the description in the dlsite link! This was the first time I listened to this va and the va's voice was quite good and cutee!! + it was on sale so why not purchase it yknow ^^ Oh and ive just resigned from my part time job (🎊) though still I've been real busy and will soon be more busy lol since my new semester is starting quite soon TT Bbut ill ofc still share more works! Tho the sharing will be random at times bcs idk when I'll actually have the time to spare and share them since it does take time (੭ ˊ^ˋ)੭ ‹/𝟹 + (There's a new va i found that i cant wait to share his works with ꉂ(˵˃ ᗜ ˂˵) . . . スクールカースト上位の陽キャ生徒会長は俺の雄豚おほ声恋人♡肉便器~無理やりレイプで俺のモノ!雄豚おほ声恋人オナホ化計画~ cv. Tachi kanae -> Download link ♡ (up for a week!) -> DLsite link☆
    1 point
  12. Kiba to Mitsu - Kirishiki Tokico 牙と蜜 / 桐式トキコ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  13. Fujita Cafeco - Oboreru Omega [藤田カフェコ] 溺れるオメガ【特典ペーパー/電子書籍限定ペーパー付】 (G-Lish comics) Title: Oboreru Omega / 溺れるオメガ Author: Fujita Cafeco / 藤田カフェコ Published: 2019 Genres: Omegaverse, School, Sport (swimming) Link [MEGA] Hello, I bought this manga and I wanted to share. It's the first time I'm sharing something (in a new thread). It's an Omegaverse, a trope that I love! I hope you will enjoy it. It has an extra chapter, called "Oboreru Omega - after story" (cmoa link), but I didn't buy it. By the way, I have a question for you all: Do you read BL novels in Japanese too? I mostly buy BL novels, I've checked the novels category on this forum but the majority are in English. Are people here not interested in Jp novels?
    1 point
  14. (R-18 Version and Side Story in the replies) ↓ [藤田カフェコ] 優等生の制服のなか Title: 優等生の制服のなか | Yuutousei no Seifuku no Naka Author: 藤田カフェコ | Fujita Cafeko Label: gateau comics | Year: 2022 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  15. Genre: Comedy Yaoi there are no English Releases for this manga http://www.mediafire.com/?jzhhfmhy4mi For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus