Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/23/26 in all areas

  1. Raijin to Riman 雷神とリーマン RENA 2014 ~7 days Vol 1 Vol 2 Vol 3 Vol 4 Vol 5
    9 points
  2. TITLE: Umibe no etranger Written & Drawn by : KII Kanna Published by : onBLUE Comics Release Date : 2014/07/25 Status : 1 Volume (complete) Sequel: Harukaze no Etranger
    4 points
  3. Lost Virgin ⚣ NAGI Wataru [JP] Original Title: Lost Virgin Alt. Title: ロストバージン Author/Artist: NAGI Wataru Year of release: 2019 Published by: Takeshobo Download Lost Virgin Manga: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    4 points
  4. @yoru1223 @Redin I've updated the link in the first post.
    4 points
  5. Neko x Neko by TATSUMOTO Mio [JP] Original Title: Neko x Neko Alt. Title: ネコ×ネコ Author/Artist: TATSUMOTO Mio Year of release: 2018 Published by: Kadokawa Download Neko x Neko Manga: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    3 points
  6. I've updated the link in the first post.
    3 points
  7. I've updated the link in the first post.
    3 points
  8. Mister Fiction ✼ AOMOTO Sari [JP] Original Title: Mister Fiction Alt. Title: ミスター・フィクション, Mr. Fiction Author/Artist: AOMOTO Sari Year of release: 2017 Published by: Takeshobo Download Mister Fiction Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  9. Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳
    1 point
  10. Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    1 point
  11. I really want to get this! Hope someone shares!
    1 point
  12. @Mangadaisuki11 I've updated the link in the first post.
    1 point
  13. Reupload Volumes 1-4 https://www.mediafire.com/file/rqo00rhg8ro99b8/FnM+1-4.rar/file Enjoy
    1 point
  14. Synopsis Shingo is the school's most sought after cupid. He's gifted with a good personality that makes all the guys trust him and give him info girls want from a certain guy in exchange for some tasty buns. One day, he's tasked to find out the story behind the scar on their mysterious senpai, Ao. Shingo, a high school student, is a ``love cupid shop'' who leaks information about boys at school to girls. Due to his innate friendliness and enthusiasm, his side job as Cupid was a success, but one day, he was asked to investigate a large scar on the forehead of a mysterious senior, Ao. Ru. What is the secret behind Aoki, who keeps people away with his coolness? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mlbNtlFwBWHWbG9qxS8WA8V-f1BhX852
    1 point
  15. It's Sweet And Hot, And I Can't Breath <<CAST>> Ayato Sena: Junta Terashima Rio Hibiki: Yohei Azakami Naoki Harukawa: Daisuke Hirakawa (Others) CONTENT: (DISC-1) Ep. 1 Ep. 2 Ep. 3 Ep. 4 Ep. 5 (DISC-2) Ep. 6 SPECIAL TRACK Sweet and Hot Special Training DOWNLOAD LINK password, here. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD, SHARE, REPOST, ETC. OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. Just enjoy listening. File will be up for A MONTH.
    1 point
  16. 40 made ni Shitai no Koto / 40までにしたい10のこと BLCD: Mangaka: Mamita Release Date: April 12, 2025 Cast: Eguchi Takuya x Abe Atsushi Download Link: *Hoping it's ok to reupload with my own files I got from my own copy of the CD, but if it's not let me know and I'll take this post down. **Do not share any CD files to other sites, group chats, on social media etc. Keep the files on YaoiOtaku only!! If you want to share elsewhere then buy your own copy!!! ~Enjoy!~
    1 point
  17. NEW LINK https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lvbh6tshnujrr/Amakute+Atsukute+Iki+mo+Dekinai+2
    1 point
  18. I can access Digiket with VPN, but I can't buy it... I can only entrust someone living in Japan to buy it
    0 points
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus