Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/22/26 in Posts

  1. Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳
    4 points
  2. Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    2 points
  3. BL Game Compilation Archive MEDIAFIRE: Link! God knows how many gigs this whole thing is. Alphabetically ordered folders. Basically everything is a .7z file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well... Merry UnChristmas, huh. LOL Contains about 500+ games! Mainly old ones. Yes, for real. Makes me think of those joystick things that you plugged into the TV and it came with like every SNES rom on earth. I've tested basically everything myself, even if a little bit. That, or it's come from my own personal collection. Any save data you see from me or others that wasn't cleared out, just get rid of it. I actually bought a few of these games to chuck in there because the original files were a pain in the ass and I said "Fuck it why not" LOL. Or I already had them purchased anyways. If any of the original file owners/devs want me to remove anything, please tell me! I'll gladly do it for you. Here's a list of what's inside right now. A-B-C and numeric D-E-F G-H-I J-K-L M-N-O P-Q-R S-T-U V-W-X-Y-Z Games that were fucked up, old, or whatever went into their own folder. I've included a document explaining what was wrong with each of them and/or what ones were missing, if that piques your interest. For games with "The" in the start of their titles, I did it library style and went "XYZ, The". A few things... Seriously, don't open almost all of these without a Japanese system locale. If you do... well, OK, you can't even play like 98% of these. But also I've preserved some of the exe names in Japanese script, and it'll break the names. So don't fuck it up. (please) For Koibito Yuugi and 2:00 AM Neko specifically (pretty sure it's only these ones), you HAVE to have your system locale AND time format as Japanese or the text and stuff will end up being mojibake. They're picky like that. For the Chinese games (marked with zh-CN), it's best you use a locale emulator if you plan on not changing your system locale to Chinese. Or if you want to stick to a Japanese one. Obviously... I can't put the installation instructions for ALL of these. Though, it's kind of 50% "mount with a virtual disk drive program and install it" and 50% "just click the exe". For mounting stuff, I've posted instructions for that a bunch of times on different posts. But here it is if you need it: There are some games that came with their own installation instructions, thankfully for you. If you have trouble with something that ISN'T solved by changing your system locale to Japanese, changing the compatibility, etc, I will try to help you. Only some of these games are Mac compatible. A lot of them I have designated with (Mac) or (Mac & Windows.) For PS2, PSP, and the scant Sega Dreamcast games, you have to use an emulator for its respective console. There's plenty of options and tutorials to do those online. The emulators I use personally are PCSX2 (PS2) and PPSSPP (PSP, duh). There's a few non-BL games in here, but that wasn't of my own volition. The torrent I compiled these from had a few, and I just decided to back them up anyways for preservation's sake. They're mainly otome or just BL-ish-sorta-adjacent. But that's a drop in the yaoi bucket. At least someone will enjoy them? Like I kinda said, I've also tossed in DLSite/vendor versions of games purchased by myself. SO... It IS possible that they might prompt you for a key, or login, or something. HOWEVER, the ones that I've put DID NOT outright ask ME for anything... and it was my first time opening them on this new computer. If I'm able to throw DenchiUnwrap or whatever at the affected ones or something, then we're good. Just lemme know what game it is and I'll see if I can do anything about it. Be sure to not doublepost if someone's already requested it to be fixed. Anyways, if possible, go buy the original games. Help feed the starving yaoi artist brothers and sisters, would ya?
    1 point
  4. 本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html
    1 point
  5. TITLE: Futari no Musuko ni Nerawarete Imasu Alt.name : ふたりの息子に狙われていま Written & Drawn by : KAMON Saeko Published by : Shinshokan Release Date : 2013 Language : JAPANESE Vol.2-4 For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  6. Thank you! I'm glad to be able to retrieve some of it! Can Snow Ballads and Fandisc be added? I saw them being sold on Digiket! Snow Ballads/Fandisc
    1 point
  7. Thank you so much for sharing and your kindness. 💓💓💓
    1 point
  8. I've been waiting for this work Thank you so much for sharing
    1 point
  9. Title: Amakute shinjauyo Alt.name : あまくてしんじゃうよ/ 激情的甜蜜爱恋/ So sweet I'll die! Written & Drawn by : KOJIMA LALAKO Release Date : 2012/10/10 Original Status : 1 Volume (complete) Language : Japanese Download Amakute shinjauyo Manga ---------------------------------------------------------- ZIPPY ll UPLOADABLE ---------------------------------------------------------- 120 MB PASSWORD Find it in [....] on the file name.
    1 point
  10. Title: Waru na Otoko no Ienai Himitsu Japanese Title: 不良(ワル)な男の言えない秘密。 Author/Artist: Ushino Download Link
    1 point
  11. Title : Sub for You Genre: BDSM - Boy x Boy (18+) (This Game contains content not appropriate for all ages. The game contains nudity, sexual content, general mature content, sexual acts or sexual assault/non-consensual sex) All characters are over the age of 20. Language : English Length : Short Story : ‘I can fulfill your sexual fantasies, but I will not penetrate you with any part of my body during this game.’ ‘Today I will take you through a real tutelage, and when it is over, if you are satisfied and can trust me, I will help you to heal your disorder.’ ‘If you are comfortable with that, take off your jacket, get down on your knees and kiss my feet. Or get dressed and go home.’ ‘Remember, the game starts once you get down on your knees and kiss my feet.’ I stared down at the feet that had just been running around in leather shoes, now covered in black socks. I could imagine how they might taste. I closed my eyes and made my choice-- A POV game, with the player taking on the role of Li Ling and gradually developing the relationship between Li Ling and Zhou Chun by making choices throughout the texts. vvccccccccccccc- ---ccc Download site HERE hhhhhhhhhh---- hhhhhhhh
    1 point
  12. Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk
    1 point
  13. 作品概要 ※この作品は淵たこたさんの「メイドの冥くん-朝勃ち処理編-」をフルボイス化+live2Dにて動画化したものとなります キャラクター紹介 冥くん/受け cv.雪平凪 ご主人様が大好きで、ご主人様にご奉仕するのが大好き。喜んでもらおうとメイド服を着ている ご主人様(ごしゅ)/攻め cv.初時チェリー 冥くんにいつもご奉仕されているけれど、ご主人様も冥くんが同じくらい大好き 収録内容 本編動画(フルボイス+live2d) :約25分 本編ドラマ音源(動画版の演出に加え多少のSEを追加しております) 本編ドラマ音源(SE無し版) 特典ドラマ音源(冥くんとご主人様の前日譚を収録。本編の特典分をベースにセリフを追加しています):約4分 フリートーク(雪平凪さんと初時チェリーさんにフリートークを頂きました!):約14分 Big boobies men never make me losing interested. This one also have 4 other audios but i only share the video one. If anyone want the audio ver i'll upload it too! Link here: Pass: ENJOY! DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!
    1 point
  14. Akunin no Shitsukekata 悪人の躾け方 Nakajima Yoshiki x Yusa Koji Download Link Hii ✨ This is the 3rd CD, and this one is also a reupload. Ever since I read Koi Jigoku de Matsu, I’ve been checking out Dayoo-sensei’s other works (her stories and art are just so good). When I came across this one, ugggggh, I struck gold: pervert x pervert, age gap, younger top x older bottom? Sign me tf up! And Koji Yusa? THE KOJI YUSA AS A BOTTOM? It’s been ages since he was in a BLCD (I mean, this CD is from 2023, but he hadn't done one since 2020, so for me it felt like forever haha). Yoshiki Nakajima was fantastic as well; I really loved the cast. Thank god and thank Dayoo for this, what an amazing experience. Also, the chapter for the first track is actually the extra from the manga Lonely Playground, so if you’re listening to the CD along with the manga, don’t freak out when track one and chapter one don’t match. I wasn’t particularly a fan of that manga, but if you want to read it for extra context, go ahead! ✨ Well again, hope you enjoy it! I sure did, so I hope you all do too! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    1 point
  15. サディスティックオープンマインド (Special Episode / Booklet) Author: Katou Teppei Published: 2021 NOTE: this is the raw for the track "絶対KOラブゲーム" / "Zettai KO Love Game" of this BLCD And as always please DO NOT reupload this anywhere else!
    1 point
  16. 🦄 NEW GAMES ADDED 🦄 I've added some games @HD101 slid over to me, including a few that were missing! Recovered 🦄 Orange Heart (Prince of Tennis) 🦄 LOVE & QUIZ (Loveless) New 🦄 Fragrance Tale voice collection 🦄 Omerta Code: Tycoon Kai (PS Vita) 🦄 Beniiro Tenjou Ayakashi Kitan Futaai (PS Vita) 🦄 Galtia V Edition (PS Vita) 🦄 Gakuen Heaven 1 (PS Vita) 🦄 Gakuen Heaven 2 (PS Vita) 🦄 Sweet Pool (PS Vita) For the PS Vita games, you can use Vita3K to play them.
    1 point
  17. Ore no Kuchibiru ga Nerawareteimasu: Pororo Gakuen no Blue Line Vol. 1 - Anzai Karin 俺の唇が狙われています ーポロロ学園のブルーラインー / 安斎かりん 2026 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Permanent Link (Watermarked): Download
    1 point
  18. 【あらすじ】 人気BLコミック「あまあま隣人の秘密」(サークル:餅原そぼろ丼)がフルボイス動画版で登場!! あることをきっかけに大和は、心優しい隣人の颯(はやて)の秘密を知ってしまう。彼はカントボーイだった。 しかし、そんな秘密を知ってもとくに颯に対する意識は変わらなった。ところが颯にえっちな誘惑をされたことでお互いの性欲に呑まれる…… プレイ・描写内容 ・オホ声 ・カントボーイ ・フェラ ・潮吹き ・イラマチオ ・クリ責め ・手マン ・まんぐり固め ・正常位 ・寝バック ・中出し ・断面図 ・陰毛 【登場人物】 ・颯(はやて)【受】 CV:スキマチェリー 在宅で仕事をしている社会人。趣味は料理。大和の隣に住んでいる。 ・大和(やまと)【攻】 CV:白雲空 人懐っこい大学生。颯の隣に住んでいる。 It's just so peak idk. All hail CB Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Remember to support the OG: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01637163.html - It will be expired after 2 weeks so download it quickly, i'll upload it again BY MYSELF so dw. DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!
    1 point
  19. Motto Kawaiku Natte Ii / もっと可愛くなっていい / I Want to Spoil You: Mangaka: Hoshi Nobiru Release Date: March 26, 2026 Cast: Masuda Toshiki x Chiaki Kobayashi Download Link: **Do not share to other sites, group chats, social media, etc.!! You're getting these files for free! The least you can do is respect uploaders wishes!!! For personal use only!! Keep the files on YaoiOtaku only!! If you want to share elsewhere then buy your own copy! Thank you! So apparently there was a mini voice drama of the series released in 2025, and there is also a full voice drama of volume 1 that was released this year. I have included both in my link above! :) I recommend to read the full voice drama first (tracks 1-5), and then listen to the mini drama (track 6) as the mini drama voices a booklet special when you buy volume 1 of the manga, and that's at the end of the volume! Ok so like a mini side note, did anyone else have no idea that this series was getting a voice drama adaptation?? Cause I didn't not until I randomly checked twitter for the first time in forever and the first post that was in my feed was the announcement, and I was wtf?!?! A new blcd with Chiaki Kobayashi?!?! And I had to buy it, cause my goal is to get all files of BLCDs with Chiaki Kobayashi in them cause he's like one of the best seiyuu ever!! :) And honestly, I'm glad I found this series cause I love it!!! Classic boss x subordinate trope, where even though the boss seems a bit mean at work, he is such a housewife to his subordinate at home!! Please listen to this series if you get the chance!! :) I hope you al enjoy!! :) *If there is any problem with the files please let me know!
    1 point
  20. ちゅきちゅきエロリーマン - Love Love Sexy Salaryman DEVELOPER: Mada Koubou ARTIST: Mito Togo (倒神 神倒) PUBLISHED: 2026 LANGUAGE: English, Japanese MANGAGAMER PRODUCT PAGE: https://www.mangagamer.com/r18/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1541 OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/8637/article/1790300 / https://madalabo.com/index.php STORY (from VNDB): 「 I met an older lady, "Kasumi-san," on social media. She was kind, a little playful, and had a mature, understanding nature. I thought she was the ideal woman... But when I finally met "Kasumi-san" in person, she wasn't a lady, but a guy!! However, she was exactly the same as the "Kasumi-san" I loved so much... 」 MEDIAFIRE: Link! 1.31 GB. Includes: A DirectX thing folder, game data folders, the game exe, a Unity crash handler, a Unity player dll, and a txt file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Isn't the logo so cute? It's unexpectedly sweet compared to... what Mito Togo usually writes about in his games. LOL I remember him seeing hint at this game on his Twitter a while ago! I didn't think this game would come out so fast. Speaking of kinda, I think it's so funny Kakyoin's VA is back as the salaryman. He was in The Patient S Remedy too. Togo-sensei seriously snags the most random veteran VA's for his projects, it's so weird! Oh, and Rin from Togainu no Chi is the burgundy haired guy too! Makes you wonder how he even knows them, right? Anyways, onto the technical stuff... no installation needed! Just click the game exe. What's interesting though is you can play this in Japanese OR English. Isn't that cool? I also encourage you guys to please buy the game if you'd like to support Togo-sensei! Give the man some money so he can buy big breasted sexy man hentai. LOL
    1 point
  21. Mmm, looks very tasty! I do love me some good looking man in suits. So, thank you! p.s: no wonder he's such a diamond when it comes for seiyuu and other aspects of his stories.
    1 point
  22. Title : wakabaryo de kimi to Alt.name : 若葉寮で、君と Written & Drawn by : sakumoto ayu Published by : B's‐LOVEY COMICS Release Date : 2015/02/14 Original status : 1 Volume(complete) Size 101 MB Language : JAPANESE LINK >> https://www.mediafire.com/file/freeasudkap2ck2/Wakabaryo_de_kimi_to_raw.rar For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  23. I reuploaded it to mediafire If you have any problem with the link let me know and i'll try to reupload it or solve it. Credits --> :Wink: OKAy now this icons are hella cute.
    1 point
  24. Title: Platinum Blood CV : Ono yuuki x Shingaki Tarusuke Release date : 2022 link 》here Merry Christmas everyone🎅☃️ I will delete the link suddenly, so hurry up and download it🧚🏼‍♀️ PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS CD OR REUPLOAD IT IN OTHER FORUMS. For those of you who managed to save this file, please keep it private and never upload it again!!
    0 points
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus