Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/21/26 in all areas

  1. Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳
    11 points
  2. Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    10 points
  3. Akunin no Shitsukekata 悪人の躾け方 Nakajima Yoshiki x Yusa Koji Download Link Hii ✨ This is the 3rd CD, and this one is also a reupload. Ever since I read Koi Jigoku de Matsu, I’ve been checking out Dayoo-sensei’s other works (her stories and art are just so good). When I came across this one, ugggggh, I struck gold: pervert x pervert, age gap, younger top x older bottom? Sign me tf up! And Koji Yusa? THE KOJI YUSA AS A BOTTOM? It’s been ages since he was in a BLCD (I mean, this CD is from 2023, but he hadn't done one since 2020, so for me it felt like forever haha). Yoshiki Nakajima was fantastic as well; I really loved the cast. Thank god and thank Dayoo for this, what an amazing experience. Also, the chapter for the first track is actually the extra from the manga Lonely Playground, so if you’re listening to the CD along with the manga, don’t freak out when track one and chapter one don’t match. I wasn’t particularly a fan of that manga, but if you want to read it for extra context, go ahead! ✨ Well again, hope you enjoy it! I sure did, so I hope you all do too! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    4 points
  4. Kidnapping a Sheltered Medium 箱入り神子をかどわかす Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru Download link Hiii ✨ It’s been a while hehe, but I’m back with 3 CDs! I’m going to post them separately. This one is an original drama. I was scrolling through DLsite when I found it. I loved the art by Maki Marukido (the mangaka of Omega Megaera and Pornographer), and then I saw it was Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru, so it was an instant buy. I wish it had more scenes between them (I wasn't a huge fan of their brothers), but well, it was a cute story after all and I really liked it 💖 Even if the story hadn't been that great, I always enjoy listening to Atsushi Tamaru; his voice is so relaxing, elegant, and soft, you know? It’s translated into English, so the files are videos (.avi, so if you're on iOS, they probably won't play and you’ll have to convert them). Hope you enjoy it! P.S. Also if you like it and you can purchase it too here’s the link: Dlsite P.P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    3 points
  5. Download Here : https://mega.nz/folder/xB5CCIrJ#Tj5M2_B3PZx1kPXlNt8RMA Enjoy! °\ (* ̄∇ ̄*) /°
    2 points
  6. BL Game Compilation Archive MEDIAFIRE: Link! God knows how many gigs this whole thing is. Alphabetically ordered folders. Basically everything is a .7z file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well... Merry UnChristmas, huh. LOL Contains about 500+ games! Mainly old ones. Yes, for real. Makes me think of those joystick things that you plugged into the TV and it came with like every SNES rom on earth. I've tested basically everything myself, even if a little bit. That, or it's come from my own personal collection. Any save data you see from me or others that wasn't cleared out, just get rid of it. I actually bought a few of these games to chuck in there because the original files were a pain in the ass and I said "Fuck it why not" LOL. Or I already had them purchased anyways. If any of the original file owners/devs want me to remove anything, please tell me! I'll gladly do it for you. Here's a list of what's inside right now. A-B-C and numeric D-E-F G-H-I J-K-L M-N-O P-Q-R S-T-U V-W-X-Y-Z Games that were fucked up, old, or whatever went into their own folder. I've included a document explaining what was wrong with each of them and/or what ones were missing, if that piques your interest. For games with "The" in the start of their titles, I did it library style and went "XYZ, The". A few things... Seriously, don't open almost all of these without a Japanese system locale. If you do... well, OK, you can't even play like 98% of these. But also I've preserved some of the exe names in Japanese script, and it'll break the names. So don't fuck it up. (please) For Koibito Yuugi and 2:00 AM Neko specifically (pretty sure it's only these ones), you HAVE to have your system locale AND time format as Japanese or the text and stuff will end up being mojibake. They're picky like that. For the Chinese games (marked with zh-CN), it's best you use a locale emulator if you plan on not changing your system locale to Chinese. Or if you want to stick to a Japanese one. Obviously... I can't put the installation instructions for ALL of these. Though, it's kind of 50% "mount with a virtual disk drive program and install it" and 50% "just click the exe". For mounting stuff, I've posted instructions for that a bunch of times on different posts. But here it is if you need it: There are some games that came with their own installation instructions, thankfully for you. If you have trouble with something that ISN'T solved by changing your system locale to Japanese, changing the compatibility, etc, I will try to help you. Only some of these games are Mac compatible. A lot of them I have designated with (Mac) or (Mac & Windows.) For PS2, PSP, and the scant Sega Dreamcast games, you have to use an emulator for its respective console. There's plenty of options and tutorials to do those online. The emulators I use personally are PCSX2 (PS2) and PPSSPP (PSP, duh). There's a few non-BL games in here, but that wasn't of my own volition. The torrent I compiled these from had a few, and I just decided to back them up anyways for preservation's sake. They're mainly otome or just BL-ish-sorta-adjacent. But that's a drop in the yaoi bucket. At least someone will enjoy them? Like I kinda said, I've also tossed in DLSite/vendor versions of games purchased by myself. SO... It IS possible that they might prompt you for a key, or login, or something. HOWEVER, the ones that I've put DID NOT outright ask ME for anything... and it was my first time opening them on this new computer. If I'm able to throw DenchiUnwrap or whatever at the affected ones or something, then we're good. Just lemme know what game it is and I'll see if I can do anything about it. Be sure to not doublepost if someone's already requested it to be fixed. Anyways, if possible, go buy the original games. Help feed the starving yaoi artist brothers and sisters, would ya?
    1 point
  7. Title : tokkyuuα no aishitaΩ author : 神波アユミ 特級αの独占欲 ~特級αの愛したΩ 番外編~ (tokkyuu alpha no dokusenyoku) 特級αの愛したΩ 1.2 I’m asking, I miss you so much!!!
    1 point
  8. Thank you for sharing your bday gift with us!! 🫶🫶 Belated happy birthday and best wishes to you!!
    1 point
  9. Caligula No Koi Release Date: March 30, 2022 Cast: (Junta Terashima, Daiki Hamano, Tomoaki Maeno) All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission! https://mega.nz/folder/EAJ3RCyY#c0cErBuJ60MucANivuks9w
    1 point
  10. Thank you so much for sharing
    1 point
  11. Thank you for this!!! Ive been looking foward cz of aoi chan
    1 point
  12. Title: Amakute shinjauyo Alt.name : あまくてしんじゃうよ/ 激情的甜蜜爱恋/ So sweet I'll die! Written & Drawn by : KOJIMA LALAKO Release Date : 2012/10/10 Original Status : 1 Volume (complete) Language : Japanese Download Amakute shinjauyo Manga ---------------------------------------------------------- ZIPPY ll UPLOADABLE ---------------------------------------------------------- 120 MB PASSWORD Find it in [....] on the file name.
    1 point
  13. Title: Tabenaino? Ookamisan (Why Don't You Eat Me, My Dear Wolf?) Author: Koishikawa Ao Please do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media. Link for a limited time only
    1 point
  14. Title: Waru na Otoko no Ienai Himitsu Japanese Title: 不良(ワル)な男の言えない秘密。 Author/Artist: Ushino Download Link
    1 point
  15. Daifugou no Itoshii Nameinu ₪ KAMON Saeko [JP] Original Title: Daifugou no Itoshii Nameinu Alt. Title: 大富豪の愛しい舐め犬 Author/Artist: KAMON Saeko Year of release: 2019 Published by: Houbunsha Download Daifugou no Itoshii Nameinu Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  16. Hey just to let you know I'll be closing this link after a week is passed due to regulations. Best be seeing this sooner than later! Yeah okay so, this is my first time making a post like this so nothing fancy rn. It's a cuntboy BLCD which. I dont know how accurate it is but its translated in google as "Otaku-kun, are you watching ~? From now on, I'm the otaku-kun's lover, so I'm going to be cuckolded. ~?". To sum the story shortly in my own words: The Dynamic of their relationship of these two dudes is like. A strong faced-otaku x DQN "Do-kyun" cuntboy (DQN is a slang term for rude or thoughtless people.) The story follows through the existence of hermaphrodites and futanaris which is odd but honestly not so shockingly disturbing. The uke is voiced by my favorite va recently and I thought hey i have the financial rights to buy 7 dollars of this stuff. And I did. The Seme's name is "Takumi Nezu". In this description: He's not good at socializing with people, and although he's quiet, has bad eyesight, and looks scary, he's an otaku who is filled with love for Teruya. He is usually sweet and gentle, and sometimes envelops Teruya with a ''sweet S'' love that exudes possessiveness, but his ''NTR-style play'' makes him completely confused and unable to stop punishing his pussy. He attends a national university medical school, and although he is busy, he cherishes his time with his lover, Teruya. Uke, Teruya Narukami. Description: Although he is often misunderstood for his DQN manly appearance and tone, he is a pure and healthy cuntboy. He is natural, kind, and doesn't say anything that hurts people. He has a spoiled youngest personality and is actually fluffy, but due to the influence of his older brother, he has acquired a masculine appearance. Currently working as a visiting caregiver. If it's for Nezu, who I love, I don't mind trying a little off-topic, and I'll try Nezu's favorite ''NTR-style play.''...? So yeah really. Strange and convoluted way of the story but hey we're here for the fucking. I will be honest with my initial thoughts: I didn't like how the portrait was used as AI. The producers have required artists to make the thumbnail, leaving this one to be the odd one out. But I can forgive them since their upcoming work is drawn by an actual artist. As for the quality of the audio? Splendid. White Rose Rei-sama did a wonderful job and I have always been a fan of his voiceworks and how erotic and realistic it sounds. I have the file here if anyone wants to download it haha. Yuh. DLSITE: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01474037.html Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wIO-JsHlx0DKz9EYRV4JITCtZE6LZ4bT?usp=drive_link
    1 point
  17. Title : Sub for You Genre: BDSM - Boy x Boy (18+) (This Game contains content not appropriate for all ages. The game contains nudity, sexual content, general mature content, sexual acts or sexual assault/non-consensual sex) All characters are over the age of 20. Language : English Length : Short Story : ‘I can fulfill your sexual fantasies, but I will not penetrate you with any part of my body during this game.’ ‘Today I will take you through a real tutelage, and when it is over, if you are satisfied and can trust me, I will help you to heal your disorder.’ ‘If you are comfortable with that, take off your jacket, get down on your knees and kiss my feet. Or get dressed and go home.’ ‘Remember, the game starts once you get down on your knees and kiss my feet.’ I stared down at the feet that had just been running around in leather shoes, now covered in black socks. I could imagine how they might taste. I closed my eyes and made my choice-- A POV game, with the player taking on the role of Li Ling and gradually developing the relationship between Li Ling and Zhou Chun by making choices throughout the texts. vvccccccccccccc- ---ccc Download site HERE hhhhhhhhhh---- hhhhhhhh
    1 point
  18. Title : Chirality Genre: Mystery - Boy x Boy Romance Language : English Description : The word “Chirality” comes from the ancient Greek word for “hand.” It describes two things that look similar, like a left hand and a right hand, but can never be exactly the same. This idea is at the heart of the game: two people may seem similar, but each person is unique. You play as Jingchu Li, a Fine Arts student who loves painting hands. One day, Jingchu sees a beautiful pair of hands in an advertisement. He becomes fascinated by them and decides to find the person they belong to. But there is a problem. A series of terrifying 'hand-chopping' murders has recently shocked the city. Because of these murders, Jingchu decides to stop searching for the hand model so he won't attract suspicion. However, strange things begin happening around him. - Jingchu notices a quiet and mysterious neighbour who seems to be secretly watching him. - He meets a 'Music Department student' who looks very similar to the person whose hands he has been searching for. Jingchu wants to get closer to him, but for several reasons, he is afraid to do so. Then everything gets worse. Liang, a popular student and one of Jingchu's close friends, is found murdered inside a school building. the death appears to be connected to the terrifying hand-chopping murders. The police begin investigating Jingchu, and he quickly becomes one of their main suspects. Even more frighteningly, Jingchu realizes that the real murderer may have chosen him as their next victim. Now, Jingchu must uncover the truth about the mysterious hands, the people around him, and the murders before it is too late. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Download site HERE vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    1 point
  19. Reupload Volumes 1-4 https://www.mediafire.com/file/rqo00rhg8ro99b8/FnM+1-4.rar/file Enjoy
    1 point
  20. @chuuachan THANKS VERY MUCH!!!
    1 point
  21. AHHhHHH!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH
    1 point
  22. αの花嫁 共鳴恋情 (Alpha's Bride) Release date: 10/25/2024 Pairing: Okitsu Kazuyuki (Shuto Keiki) x Satou Gen (Emori Riku) Summary: Emori Riku, a high school student born as an alpha, attends a party at the Shuto family home to make his social debut. The Shuto family is a prestigious family that reigns at the top of alphas. The current head of the Shuto family, Shuto Keiki, has enough charm to dominate not only omegas but even alphas. Riku, who saw Keiki up close, couldn't help but admire him. However, on the night he first met Keiki, Riku, who is supposed to be an alpha, was flushed and exuded a sweet scent...!? - I know this blcd is one that many have been anticipating so I thought for my first upload on here that I'd share this with you all. You will really enjoy this one, believe me. Okitsu Kazuyuki slays as usual but Satou Gen was so good and his high-pitched moans 100/100+++! This is my own personal recorded copy. If I see it uploaded anywhere else then I will take down the link and not re-upload it. I have made edits to the audio so I will know that it is mine. For complete transparency, this will be available for one week starting today (12/9 PST) until 12/16 PST. I don't have a specific time the link will be taken down on that day but just know that you will have this amount of time to get it. Please feel free to share with me any concerns or comments you have. I'm also looking to upload more blcds so give me your recommendations (prefer drama cds). - 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 - !! DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF HERE NOR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN !!
    1 point
  23. Thank you for sharing! The cast is really nice. ))
    1 point
  24. Awwwwww, I love Yusa Koji as uke! Actually, I even prefer him this, but I'm ok with any his role, and I love his tsundere vibe. )) And the plot, older uke who is actually seke, ummmm! It is really cool they used the chapter from Lonely playground, it will be incomplete if they go with spinoff only. Thank you so much for sharing! ...I think I need to listen Houigakusha to Keiji (Yusa-uke as well) tomorrow, after this tasty one.
    1 point
  25. Thank you so much for sharing 💛💛💛 I also really like Atsushi Tamaru's voice A voice I want to protect (hahaha) I'll have a great time
    1 point
  26. 素人ヤンキー♂危機一発!! REPLAY 高橋広樹 (Hiroki Takahashi) x 佐藤拓也 (Satō Takuya) Year: 2025 Manga author: Yao (八百) pokedora | support the manga on dlsite or cmoa♡ I'm back with some more food for all the Takuyan uke truthers LOL ⸜(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)⸝ Link: MEGA
    1 point
  27. Original Name : ネオンサイン・アンバー Author/Artist : Ogeretsu Tanaka Release Date : 05/26/2017 Artist : Hino Satoshi x Nakajima Yoshiki MEGA
    1 point
  28. Title:Momichupa Oppabu♂ Time 2/もみチュパ雄っぱぶ♂タイム 2 Author:Ikuyasu(イクヤス) Release Year:2021 Recording Time:【Disk 1】70 minutes 12 seconds         【Disk 2】22 minutes 17 seconds Voice Actor:Takuya Satou(佐藤拓也)     Yuuki Ono(小野友樹)       Yoshihisa Kawahara(川原慶久)     Shinichirou Kamio(神尾晋一郎)       Yuusuke Shirai(白井悠介) Others:With mini drama CD!     ミニドラマCD付き! LINK <Attention> ファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。 * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. 1ヶ月程でファイルが削除されます。 * The file will be deleted in about a month.
    1 point
  29. マシンとおちんぽで責められて...ミルク大量噴射♡ 搾乳量が足りない発情期の乳牛・黒木くん。 飼育員・晃さんが新型搾乳機「ミルキング・エデン」で身体検査を始めると…? 「出る…乳首もちんぽも……一緒に…… ああっ、ああッ、だめぇええっ、ミルクびゅるるっ♡ってしちゃううっ♡  噴くとこ見ないでぇえっ!」 爆乳おっぱいとおちんぽを揺らしミルク噴射! 黒木くんは規定量のお乳を出せるのか...!? ∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴..∴ 【収録内容】 本編 動画(MP4)…約24分 【攻め】神谷 晃(cv:綴春ト) 22歳 174cm/63kg 搾乳工場の飼育員 愛情たっぷりに牛さんたちを世話する優しい飼育員さん。 研究熱心すぎて、つい搾乳実験に夢中になっちゃうことも。 最近は黒木くんのおっぱいとアソコを同時に愛撫する新しい搾乳法を考えついて…!? 【受け】黒木 潤(cv:野村文乃) 19歳 168cm/65kg 牛の獣人(乳牛) 恥ずかしがり屋で繊細な牛さん。 飼育員の晃さんに片思い中。 晃さんに直接搾ってもらうのが夢だけど、なかなか言い出せず…。 Link here: Pass: ENJOY! DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!
    1 point
  30. 𝐀𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐨 原作 Hiカロリー Release date: 2026.05.25 Cast/Pairing Satou Takuya x Chiba Shouya ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ ⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆ ⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ➷ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ✦・:。「 ⚠️ ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ𝕃𝕆𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 ⚠️ 」。:・✦ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ ೃ⁀➷ ׂׂૢ
    1 point
  31. Hmmmm... Actually, the story was pretty weak, and half of female characters here were awful (I listen to hear a story about men, as everyone here, but it is weird when girls, with the exeption of seme's and uke's family members, act like pugnacious bitches). Seme is passive, and wtf uke wooes to girls if he likes man so much and fails with girls every time? But I like 3 things here: the club-vibe, uke's ben (it is cute, but I can't tell what is is, sounds not Kansai-ben, nor Kushu-ben) aaaaaaand the fact Seme was not able to have sex with Uke during their first time. It is rare, ordinary, seme jumps to uke and uke is unable to move after full-night-fuck. XD Anyway, I reuploaded, I see no prohibition. Neon Sign Amber Hino Satoshi x Nakajima Yoshiki >>> MF<<< 97 Mb PW: August14-2017 DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF YAOI-OTAKU!
    1 point
  32. Cast 江口拓也 x 小林裕介 DL Link Will remove sharing link around 4/6 - might reshare at a later time after removal Bought with own money - Please don't reupload the files after removal unless it is your OWN disk (and of course do not share outside forum) Enjoy!!!
    1 point
  33. Title: Naisho no Stalker-san Japanese Title: ないしょのストーカーさん Author/Artist: Hiro Haruyoshi Download Link
    1 point
  34. Title: Viewfinder Drama CD Audio Type: MP3 Language: Japanese Compressed: .zip Seiyuu: Takaba Akihito: Sasanuma Akira Asami Ryuichi: Koyasu Takehito Fei Long: Ishikawa Hideo Yan Tsu: Narita Ken ================================================================ CD 1 track 1 - You're My Loveprize in Viewfinder track 2 - Fixer track 3 - Body Chase ================================================================ CD2 track 1 - Nemureru ryuu track 2 - Gekirin track 3 - Kakusei track 4 - Shinshoku track 5 - Wana track 6 - Mune no kizuato track 7 - TALK Download Viewfinder Drama CD: Download For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  35. Nagahama to Be, or Not to Be 長浜To Be,or Not To Be SCARLET Beriko 2024 DL
    1 point
  36. Title: Osananajimi Wo Mesuiki Choukyou 幼馴染をメスイキ調教〜好き だからNTR(寝取り)ますReleased Date: 10/04/2020Seiyuu:山中真尋 x 中澤まさもとMega:https://mega.nz/folder/LIZiBLLY#SJxIGNS-Agj_CjsqWdrGsgMediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/s1ud3fjey0eii/BJ23583
    1 point
  37. Title : ミスター・フィクション Mangaka : Aomoto Sari Company : Marine ent. Release Date: 2017/10/25 CAST: Taku Yashiro x Atsushi Tamaru, Yusuke Shirai DL HERE
    1 point
  38. Released: 07/13/2018 Illustrator: Owaru/TAKE SHOBO ≪Cast≫ Kazuyuki Okitsu Yoshitsugu Matsuoka Yoshiki Nakajima Sho Nogami Taishi Murata MEDIAFIRE DL: LINK MEGA DL: LINK 2 If you're having any trouble with the DL link, please let me know! I had bought this CD on my own and I wanted to share it with everyone! Owaru is a big fav of mine!
    1 point
  39. HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! Another work of my fav seiyuus: White Rose and Cherry. This is a horny & lovey-dovey story of an obsessive αDom & a handsome ΩSub. Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. And in case you guys find these products interesting, let's consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. DomSubオメガバース「本能の儘に、君を喰らいたい」本能を抑えきれず行為がエスカレートしていく執着αDom×全て受け止めてくれる男前ΩSub Cast: White Rose Rei / Sukima Cherry Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01180895.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting for 1 week and removed without prior notice · I will re-up at my discretion, depending on how many expectations and how behaviors left under my threads. Your comments will be quoted in re-uploading then · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it · I’ve made my humble efforts to keep sharing on this forum regardless of unexpected incidents that I’ve been well-versed and observing in those, so please understand and follow these basic rules. Thank you & enjoy! Download: MEGA Pass FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    1 point
  40. Title : 保坂さんと三好くん (Hosaka-san to Miyoshi-kun) Author : Scarlet Beriko Links : Vol. 1 / Vol. 2 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    1 point
  41. here is i found on the other website, not by the author. there are no segmented track files extracted by CD1 and CD2. NO BK & COVER VOL.1 https://miya.teracloud.jp/share/11d1b9ab18fe8545 PW: yaoiotaku
    1 point
  42. Daifugou no Itoshii Nameinu - Kamon Saeko [JP] Title : 大富豪の愛しい舐め犬 (Daifugou no Itoshii Nameinu) Author : 佳門サエコ (Kamon Saeko) Year : 2019 DOWNLOAD No Watermark version. Please not reupload. ※ Download only for 30 days. PASSWORD:Dinu
    1 point
  43. I upload it to my drive for back up purpose. If u want it u can download it here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Jyz9WRpNAkUuNjLR5Hme2VvHvBIaaik/view?usp=drivesdk
    1 point
  44. Reupload MediaFire password same as before
    1 point
  45. REUPLOAD Crack Star https://mega.nz/folder/8QBxnazI#u0uIlo3YlZSJftoCFLWQkg
    1 point
  46. Here's from MEGA, if anyone wants it: https://mega.nz/#!vD5yAI5B!CBZNugmSsP9iNOeztknvSHTbjH-pbAbQvyiPgzRi7Cc
    1 point
  47. New Link https://mega.nz/#!cQFWnaCD!XeKEEjf8hzuaf1MYgvQE3aOBaTLS52fyt9DHDpO_RBI
    1 point
  48. New Link https://mega.nz/#!QINlhYYS!Uht3yoboliTW-m5nDWYwO_qqHpv-bIfErgFH46dVZIw
    1 point
  49. I reuploaded it to mediafire If you have any problem with the link let me know and i'll try to reupload it or solve it. Credits --> :Wink: OKAy now this icons are hella cute.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus