Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/20/26 in all areas
-
Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳12 points
-
Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.9 points
-
Reupload Volumes 1-4 https://www.mediafire.com/file/rqo00rhg8ro99b8/FnM+1-4.rar/file Enjoy8 points
-
Kidnapping a Sheltered Medium 箱入り神子をかどわかす Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru Download link Hiii ✨ It’s been a while hehe, but I’m back with 3 CDs! I’m going to post them separately. This one is an original drama. I was scrolling through DLsite when I found it. I loved the art by Maki Marukido (the mangaka of Omega Megaera and Pornographer), and then I saw it was Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru, so it was an instant buy. I wish it had more scenes between them (I wasn't a huge fan of their brothers), but well, it was a cute story after all and I really liked it 💖 Even if the story hadn't been that great, I always enjoy listening to Atsushi Tamaru; his voice is so relaxing, elegant, and soft, you know? It’s translated into English, so the files are videos (.avi, so if you're on iOS, they probably won't play and you’ll have to convert them). Hope you enjoy it! P.S. Also if you like it and you can purchase it too here’s the link: Dlsite P.P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.4 points
-
TITLE: Futari no Musuko ni Nerawarete Imasu Alt.name : ふたりの息子に狙われていま Written & Drawn by : KAMON Saeko Published by : Shinshokan Release Date : 2013 Language : JAPANESE Vol.2-4 For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
I will add a watermark and limit it to one week. (The watermark is at a level that does not interfere with reading.) LINK PW : c2f12 points
-
BL Game Compilation Archive MEDIAFIRE: Link! God knows how many gigs this whole thing is. Alphabetically ordered folders. Basically everything is a .7z file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well... Merry UnChristmas, huh. LOL Contains about 500+ games! Mainly old ones. Yes, for real. Makes me think of those joystick things that you plugged into the TV and it came with like every SNES rom on earth. I've tested basically everything myself, even if a little bit. That, or it's come from my own personal collection. Any save data you see from me or others that wasn't cleared out, just get rid of it. I actually bought a few of these games to chuck in there because the original files were a pain in the ass and I said "Fuck it why not" LOL. Or I already had them purchased anyways. If any of the original file owners/devs want me to remove anything, please tell me! I'll gladly do it for you. Here's a list of what's inside right now. A-B-C and numeric D-E-F G-H-I J-K-L M-N-O P-Q-R S-T-U V-W-X-Y-Z Games that were fucked up, old, or whatever went into their own folder. I've included a document explaining what was wrong with each of them and/or what ones were missing, if that piques your interest. For games with "The" in the start of their titles, I did it library style and went "XYZ, The". A few things... Seriously, don't open almost all of these without a Japanese system locale. If you do... well, OK, you can't even play like 98% of these. But also I've preserved some of the exe names in Japanese script, and it'll break the names. So don't fuck it up. (please) For Koibito Yuugi and 2:00 AM Neko specifically (pretty sure it's only these ones), you HAVE to have your system locale AND time format as Japanese or the text and stuff will end up being mojibake. They're picky like that. For the Chinese games (marked with zh-CN), it's best you use a locale emulator if you plan on not changing your system locale to Chinese. Or if you want to stick to a Japanese one. Obviously... I can't put the installation instructions for ALL of these. Though, it's kind of 50% "mount with a virtual disk drive program and install it" and 50% "just click the exe". For mounting stuff, I've posted instructions for that a bunch of times on different posts. But here it is if you need it: There are some games that came with their own installation instructions, thankfully for you. If you have trouble with something that ISN'T solved by changing your system locale to Japanese, changing the compatibility, etc, I will try to help you. Only some of these games are Mac compatible. A lot of them I have designated with (Mac) or (Mac & Windows.) For PS2, PSP, and the scant Sega Dreamcast games, you have to use an emulator for its respective console. There's plenty of options and tutorials to do those online. The emulators I use personally are PCSX2 (PS2) and PPSSPP (PSP, duh). There's a few non-BL games in here, but that wasn't of my own volition. The torrent I compiled these from had a few, and I just decided to back them up anyways for preservation's sake. They're mainly otome or just BL-ish-sorta-adjacent. But that's a drop in the yaoi bucket. At least someone will enjoy them? Like I kinda said, I've also tossed in DLSite/vendor versions of games purchased by myself. SO... It IS possible that they might prompt you for a key, or login, or something. HOWEVER, the ones that I've put DID NOT outright ask ME for anything... and it was my first time opening them on this new computer. If I'm able to throw DenchiUnwrap or whatever at the affected ones or something, then we're good. Just lemme know what game it is and I'll see if I can do anything about it. Be sure to not doublepost if someone's already requested it to be fixed. Anyways, if possible, go buy the original games. Help feed the starving yaoi artist brothers and sisters, would ya?1 point
-
本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html1 point
-
Hello dear author nim we meet again, may i request for a reupload please...1 point
-
Sensei to Aiken ♑ YASUDA Shinogu & HORIKAWA Goboko [JP] Original Title: Sensei to Aiken Alt. Title: センセイと愛犬 Author/Artist: YASUDA Shinogu & HORIKAWA Goboko Year of release: 2019 Published by: Ichijinsha Download Sensei to Aiken Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
Hi, Murakami(村上タロス) once provided some games that could be downloaded for free, but these games disappeared with the website's closure. Do you have any way to find it? vndb1 point
-
Another cute & "smut" manga I like :D Enjoy! Author: Saori Nobana Release date: April 25th, 2025 Cast: Sakata Shogo (Igarashi Itsuki) - Suzuki Ryota (Shida Ryo) Support original work: CDJ | AMJ | CCS PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA1 point
-
. . @akk14610, @hiyori-chaan, @aucifersakuya, @Cuong, @lili mitchelle, @Serra, @mybackhurtz, @Charlotte Holmes, @Shaiapoufa, @Nguy?n kiều chi, @Litmew, @buithutrang, @mi_ayumu1 point
-
Tsumugi-kun no Sakippo Release Date: December 23, 2022 Cast: Yohei Azakami, Kenji Nojima I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! THANK YOU MINA!!!! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/l85pnstm4pthm/Tsumugi-kun+no+sakippo1 point
-
Download here Enjoy the video!! PW Note: I will not respond to comments. I cannot unzip the file or the password is incorrect. I compressed it with Winrar on my PC. I don't know if it can be unzipped on a cell phone. DO NOT SHARE LINK & RE-POST OUTSIDE YAOI OTAKU The link will be removed one week later.1 point
-
Download here PW Note: I will not respond to comments. I cannot unzip the file or the password is incorrect. I compressed it with Winrar on my PC. I don't know if it can be unzipped on a cell phone. DO NOT SHARE LINK & RE-POST OUTSIDE YAOI OTAKU The link will be removed one week later.1 point
-
Type: Drama CD (320kbps) Seiyuu: Ono Yuuki x Furukawa Makoto; Tachibana Shinnosuke x Abe Atsushi Release date: 03/22/2019 MEGA PW: stktblcd2019 Rip from my own CD, so please don't share it outside of this forum. Hope you enjoy! :Wink:0 points
