Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/19/26 in Posts

  1. Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳
    13 points
  2. Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    9 points
  3. Kidnapping a Sheltered Medium 箱入り神子をかどわかす Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru Download link Hiii ✨ It’s been a while hehe, but I’m back with 3 CDs! I’m going to post them separately. This one is an original drama. I was scrolling through DLsite when I found it. I loved the art by Maki Marukido (the mangaka of Omega Megaera and Pornographer), and then I saw it was Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru, so it was an instant buy. I wish it had more scenes between them (I wasn't a huge fan of their brothers), but well, it was a cute story after all and I really liked it 💖 Even if the story hadn't been that great, I always enjoy listening to Atsushi Tamaru; his voice is so relaxing, elegant, and soft, you know? It’s translated into English, so the files are videos (.avi, so if you're on iOS, they probably won't play and you’ll have to convert them). Hope you enjoy it! P.S. Also if you like it and you can purchase it too here’s the link: Dlsite P.P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    6 points
  4. 本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html
    2 points
  5. Reupload Volumes 1-4 https://www.mediafire.com/file/rqo00rhg8ro99b8/FnM+1-4.rar/file Enjoy
    2 points
  6. Hatsukoi ni wa Kanawanai! 初恋には敵わない! Yoriko 2022 Download
    1 point
  7. Shinjuku Money Dog シンジュクマネードッグ nu 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  8. Ano Ko wa Hanasenai あの子は離せない Ameda 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  9. TITLE: Futari no Musuko ni Nerawarete Imasu Alt.name : ふたりの息子に狙われていま Written & Drawn by : KAMON Saeko Published by : Shinshokan Release Date : 2013 Language : JAPANESE Vol.2-4 For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  10. OMGG THANKS FINALLY I CAN PLAY IT ^^ i have wanted to play the games since many months ago but i could never find the working files
    1 point
  11. Based from the manga, this is a switch bl! And also, Takeo Otsuka is voicinggg!!! I hope someone share this plsplspls im begging yall😭😭 Casts: Ootsuka Takeo x Hirose Yuuya Company: Fifth Avenue
    1 point
  12. •——————•°•✿•°•——————• Torokete Aite •——————•°•✿•°•——————• Released: 2019 Cast/Pairing: Katou Masayuki × Nogami Shou Toki Shunichi|Terashima Junta ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝙳𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    1 point
  13. This one belongs to my comfort mangas AAAAAHHHH!!! Have read this like a hundred times i didn't even know it has a CD Thank you so much for sharing it here!!!
    1 point
  14. 冷静沈着、眉目秀麗。 どこをとっても完璧な執事である橘碧李は雪村家に仕えて十二年目。 とある世界的ファッションデザイナーである雪村家当主婦人の世話をつきっきりでしていたある日……彼女の息子夫婦が不慮の事故で死亡したことをきっかけに、孫である少年が屋敷にやってくる。 月日は流れ……婦人は屋敷を執事と孫に任せ仕事で世界を飛び回り……屋敷の中では少年から成長した青年と執事が密かな関係を育んでいた。 執事の仕事が終わったら……少し意地悪で口が悪い年上の恋人……? そんな碧李さんとの甘くていやらしくて、そして優しい恋のお話……。 ■キャラクター 橘碧李(たちばな あおい) 年齢:32歳 身長:172cm 職業:執事 CV:みつはし 雪村家の屋敷に住み込みで働いている執事であり、勤続十二年と屋敷の使用人の中では一番の古株。 容姿端麗であるため、パーティ等での給仕中や客人が来た時には男女ともにアプローチを受けるが、その度に五月が阻止する。(されなくても誘いは全て断る) 色恋に興味がないわけではないが、初めて住み込みで仕えた家である雪村家に身も心も捧げたいと思っているので仕事優先にしていたらこの年齢になってしまった。 五月からの想いを最初は避けていたが、色々なアプローチを受けた末に「折れた」(と口では言いつつ正確には前々から好きではあった) 屋敷内に碧李専用の部屋もあるが、近所にマンションを一室借りて週の半分はそこへ帰っている。 雪村五月(ゆきむらさつき) 年齢:20歳 身長:190cm 職業:大学生 CV:なし 十歳の頃に事故で両親を亡くし、祖母の元へ身を寄せた青年。 フランス人である母の血が色濃くでているので目立った目鼻立ちや明るい髪色、明るいブラウンの瞳が特徴的。 多忙で世界中を飛び回る祖母に代わり、自分の側にいてくれた碧李にずっと恋心と劣情を持ち続け、一時は忘れるために女性と遊び呆けたりもしたがやはり碧李のことが一番好きだと気がつき…… 大学では文化史学科で日本の民俗学を中心に様々な国の文化を学び、大学の研究所で文献を読み漁ったりしている。 碧李に関することや自分の娯楽費用はなるべく自分で稼ぎたいので学校が終わると大型書店でアルバイトをしている。 It’s Mitsuhashi again! I’ve been looking forward to this drama for ages, so I waited for a discount before grabbing it. Mitsuhashi never lets me down. This time he voices a butler who falls in love with the young master of the household he serves. The two have a tangled, long-standing bond. The young master was far too young when he first fell for his butler; they loved each other yet constantly bickered and clashed. It’s only after the young master comes of age that their relationship solidifies, and they finally make a commitment to one another. Mitsuhashi’s crying scenes are still absolutely stunning, and he handles all the sensual lines with masterful precision. Speaking of which, Mr. Mitsuhashi hasn’t released any new BL drama CDs since March this year. I’m starving for new content from him! Could we at least get four new releases a year? Replaying his old works over and over just isn’t enough to satisfy me at all! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01422586.html
    1 point
  15. OMGGGG THEY'RE ONE OF MY FAVORITES COUPLE!!!! THEY FINALLY HAVE A BLCD!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT!!! NOW I GOTTA REREAD THE MANGA FOR THE NTH TIME WHILE LISTENING TO THIS!!!!
    1 point
  16. Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk
    1 point
  17. Hello thankyou so much for sharing! Can i ask where to read the manga?
    1 point
  18. Hello! After few attempts i finally got it! I have no idea what i did wrong first but i got it now, thank you so much and havea nice day!!
    1 point
  19. Thank you so much for Sharing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉🎁🎀✨
    1 point
  20. Thank you so much for sharing I'll spend a happy time with you 💜💛💜💛 Ichikawa Aoi !!!!
    1 point
  21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU🥳🥳🥳🥳✨
    1 point
  22. Release Date: 11/30/23 Cast Kentaro Seo: Nobunaga Shimazaki, Mizuki Ikuta: Kazuma Ichikawa LINK📌 https://mega.nz/file/7j5n0DRY#zw4ZwLyMeWNGuCo88pgwUzkBN0H-fP4hi072lJhmVSY REMINDER: I gave it for free so please do not make money out of it or sell it. If there's a problem in the file, just reply so I can see it right away. DO NOT SHARE THIS OUTSIDE THE FORUM.
    1 point
  23. Title:THE 普通の恋人 / THE Futsuu no Koibito Author:高木ユーナ / Takagi Yuuna Year:2019 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  24. Title:悪友 / Akuyuu Author:村上キャンプ / Murakami Camp Year:2023 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  25. [隆巳ジロ] 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と Title: 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と | Amaetagari to Umibe no Kare to Author: 隆巳ジロ | Takami Jiro Label: Daria Comics | Year: 2013 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  26. Title: Mousugu Kuwareru Kamo Shiren Japanese Title: もうすぐ食われるかもしれん Author/Artist: Hashimoto Mitsu Download Link
    1 point
  27. Sugar Dog Life シュガードッグライフ Yoriko 2020 Download
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. 3-pun Instant no Chinmoku Illustrator: Kimi ICHINASHI Cast: Yusuke Shirai × Yusuke Kobayashi Released: on 21.04.2017 Link 1 Link 2
    1 point
  30. Saiaki na Otoko Author/Illustrator: Kasai Ori Company: Montblanc Records Release Date: May 26, 2017 CAST: Yamanaka Masahiro x Seiichirō Yamashita http://www.mediafire.com/file/q8n7nt77vs5b7sn
    1 point
  31. 🍆Hashi no XL Saizu / Itoshi no XL Saizu🍆 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Description: University student Aoi Yamamoto joins the Sake Research society hoping to get a girlfriend and lose his virginity, despite being unable to tolerate alcohol. At a club event, he gets wasted on liquor chocolates and is taken care of by Kobayashi-kun, a member of the same club. Despite being very handsome, Kobayashi-kun confesses that he is also a virgin… because of his enormous dick! How will the drunken Yamamoto deal with coming face to face with the ‘Anaconda’? A sweet and sexy comic romance between students, extra-large size! Genres: Comedy, Romance, Smut Release date: September 11, 2019 Type: BLCD Authors: Omoimi Voice Actors / Seiyuu: Nakajima Yoshiki, Soma Saito ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download Here (.rar) Download Here (.zip) 🍆 Enjoy! 🍆 Password:
    1 point
  32. 「恋人って……どーしたらいいんだよーっ!?」 無気力系イケメン×恋に不器用な優等生 世話焼きで正義感が強く、誰からも慕われる愛され男子、守谷。 林間学校の夜、クラスメイトと王様ゲームをすることになり、 “一日恋人同士で過ごす”罰ゲームに選ばれたのは、 成績優秀なのに授業サボりがち、いつも何を考えているのか分からない多田で……!? 思春期DKのアオハル胸キュンラブストーリーをドラマCD化 Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Yamashita Seiichiro 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ej906ajfln9zc/Nanka+Mou+A-a+tte+Kanji ≪キャスト≫ 守谷幸成:山下誠一郎 多田健吾:阿座上洋平 ≪収録内容≫ 【DISC-1】 01. 第1話 02. 第2話 03. 第3話 04. 第4話 05. 第5話 【DISC-2】 01. 第6話 02. 番外編1「幸成くん、お大事に。」 03. 番外編2「1月15日、多田の誕生日」
    1 point
  33. Release Date: 03/31/2023 Mangaka: Yuri Azul Cast: Chiaki Kobayashi (Renji Kusakabe) x Ryota Suzuki (Yoshimune Sakuma) Mega Link ~Please do not share outside of this forum. Ty!~
    1 point
  34. Here! Download it! Come on! Before it's too late! I won't share it a second time, and there won't be any re-uploads of my files! Fear your late arrival! And share it only within the Yaoi otaku its gone in 1 month!
    1 point
  35. なんかもうあーあって感じ 宮田トヲル 2022 3days deadline I'm sharing this as requested. 1) I will not share again after the deadline. 2) Please only view it privately. (3) Sharing, translation, reprinting, etc. outside of YO is prohibited. If there is a prohibited act, it will be deleted immediately. GF
    1 point
  36. No Color Baby ❣ Okuda Waku [JP] Original Title: No Color Baby Alt. Title: ノーカラーバイビー Author/Artist: Okuda Waku Year of release: 2017 Published by: Shinshokan [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]Permission given to Sentimiento Yaoi to use raws for English scanlation.[/td] [/tr] [/table] Download No Color Baby Manga: Volume 01 [JP] ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  37. 1 point
  38. Hi, I downloaded bara no ki ni bara no hanasaku but i have a bit trouble with it. I'm not sure if it's because it can't run on new computer or what. But i was manage to open the application file, and it's just stuck loading on the title screen. I waited for a while and nothing changes.
    0 points
  39. 0 points
  40. The app of mega It says there is no folder so what's happen
    0 points
  41. Torokete Hiraite Cast/Pair: Katou Masayuki × Nogami Shou Toki Shunichi|Terashima Junta ↓↓CONTENTS↓↓ 2 DISC ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ RE-UPLOAD LINK → 𝙳𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will remove file w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    0 points
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus