Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/18/26 in all areas

  1. Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳
    68 points
  2. Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    21 points
  3. Kidnapping a Sheltered Medium 箱入り神子をかどわかす Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru Download link Hiii ✨ It’s been a while hehe, but I’m back with 3 CDs! I’m going to post them separately. This one is an original drama. I was scrolling through DLsite when I found it. I loved the art by Maki Marukido (the mangaka of Omega Megaera and Pornographer), and then I saw it was Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru, so it was an instant buy. I wish it had more scenes between them (I wasn't a huge fan of their brothers), but well, it was a cute story after all and I really liked it 💖 Even if the story hadn't been that great, I always enjoy listening to Atsushi Tamaru; his voice is so relaxing, elegant, and soft, you know? It’s translated into English, so the files are videos (.avi, so if you're on iOS, they probably won't play and you’ll have to convert them). Hope you enjoy it! P.S. Also if you like it and you can purchase it too here’s the link: Dlsite P.P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    20 points
  4. Akunin no Shitsukekata 悪人の躾け方 Nakajima Yoshiki x Yusa Koji Download Link Hii ✨ This is the 3rd CD, and this one is also a reupload. Ever since I read Koi Jigoku de Matsu, I’ve been checking out Dayoo-sensei’s other works (her stories and art are just so good). When I came across this one, ugggggh, I struck gold: pervert x pervert, age gap, younger top x older bottom? Sign me tf up! And Koji Yusa? THE KOJI YUSA AS A BOTTOM? It’s been ages since he was in a BLCD (I mean, this CD is from 2023, but he hadn't done one since 2020, so for me it felt like forever haha). Yoshiki Nakajima was fantastic as well; I really loved the cast. Thank god and thank Dayoo for this, what an amazing experience. Also, the chapter for the first track is actually the extra from the manga Lonely Playground, so if you’re listening to the CD along with the manga, don’t freak out when track one and chapter one don’t match. I wasn’t particularly a fan of that manga, but if you want to read it for extra context, go ahead! ✨ Well again, hope you enjoy it! I sure did, so I hope you all do too! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    3 points
  5. Ano Ko wa Hanasenai あの子は離せない Ameda 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    2 points
  6. Dear, it is sound like a hobbit's birthday party: to make a present to everyone at your celebration! Thank you for sharing! And happy birthday! ---- Btw, I dl'ed and extracted with no problems (haven't listened yet). So if someone can't open, I may suggest to open it not on a phone, but on PC.
    2 points
  7. 本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html
    1 point
  8. Download Here : https://mega.nz/folder/xB5CCIrJ#Tj5M2_B3PZx1kPXlNt8RMA Enjoy! °\ (* ̄∇ ̄*) /°
    1 point
  9. ■総時間1時間43分+フリートーク ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ ■あらすじ 元逆レ○プAV男優であった桜は一人娘を男手一つで育ててきたハーブティーが有名なカフェ経営者。 元中高生の女子に大人気の読者モデルであった娘、そんな娘も現在は服飾デザイナーの夢を叶えるために海外の学校へ進学し、 現在は一人、娘の近況を楽しみにしながら平穏に暮らしていた…………が…… ある日、娘がかつて入っていた事務所の先輩である有名男性モデルが来店し、過去のAV出演を持ち出され性行為に誘われる。 しかしそれを言われた瞬間……桜は頬を上気させて体を震わせ始める。 「脅されて何にも抵抗出来ない無抵抗縦割れマンコをもう膨らんでるバッキバキに若いおちんちんでずっぽずぽに犯して性奴○にするってことですか……!? なんてこと考えてるんですか……はああ……」 脅した筈が十年ぶりのお誘いに興奮してしまった桜にカフェの裏に連れ込まれ股間にしゃぶりつかれ………… 更には家凸に逆レ○プ!?  ほんの出来心でとんでもない淫乱を目覚めさせてしまった彼の運命や如何に…………!? モデル × カフェ経営者 ■キャラクター 受:川村 桜(かわむら さくら)CV 一夜愛様 年齢:32歳 身長:180 職業:カフェ経営者 ……惜しまれながらも十年前に引退したAV男優。 男女両方いける両刀男優だったが特に人気だったのは「ノンケに突撃逆レ○プ訪問」シリーズ。 しかしある日、兄夫婦が事故に遭い逝去。一人娘を引き取って自分の娘として育てるために引退を決意。 引退後はAV出演時の貯金で学校に通いながら、両親の助けを借りつつ育児をし、カフェをオープンさせた。 以来、娘と二人、常連客にも囲まれて穏やかに暮らしてきた。 昨年娘が海外へ進学してからは娘との通話での近況報告を楽しみにしている。 AV男優時代はAVの現場以外でもセフレを作る程、制欲旺盛で本当は今でも体が疼くことがあるがハーブティーを飲んで落ち着いたり自慰で誤魔化したりとしている。 攻めのことは以前から娘に聞いて知っており、下着メーカーのモデルをしていた時の写真を見て「ご立派で……美味しそう……」と思っていたらしい。 攻:坂口 誠吾(さかぐち せいご) 年齢:23歳 身長:190 職業:モデル、刺繍作家 ……俳優の父とファッションモデルの母の間に生まれた所謂「サラブレット」。 自分は芸能関係の仕事には就かないと思っていた。 が、母の忘れ物を届けにスタジオに行った際に頼まれ、断りきれずそのままずるずるとモデルを続けてしまっていた。 密かに刺繍を趣味としており刺繍を施したハンカチやブローチをセレクトショップに卸している。 桜のことを初めて見たのはAV収集家である友人の家にあったパッケージで知り、 借りたAVの中で性に奔放な桜を見て「何も出なくなるまでシコりました」らしい。 男とセックスをしたことがないがこれだけ抜いたのであれば出来る、と思い動画を見せて性交渉を持ちかけようとしたが、 まんまとミイラ取りがミイラになってしまう。 Suprise me this is a new post in here. I fell in love with Ichiya Ai because of this drama cd. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ227258.html That was eight years ago—it’s surprisingly old, and the cd didn’t have any se, which felt really strange to me. Still, I totally fell for him out of nowhere; his voice and acting stood out so clearly. That’s why he’s one CV I just can’t say no to. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01181241.html/?locale=ja_JP
    1 point
  10. Oh no! I'll check when I get home. I packed it myself so it should be OK, but I'll see.
    1 point
  11. Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk
    1 point
  12. Thank you so much for sharing!! I love this manga and I was really exited when the cd was announced. So thanks again, I really appreciate it. And also, happy birthday! ✨️✨️✨️
    1 point
  13. I was hoping someone would share this work cause the art style is exquisite. 😍😍😍 I can't thank you enough for sharing this 🙏🏻 Can't wait to have time this weekend to listen to it. Thank you so much. 💜
    1 point
  14. Thank you so much for sharing this work!!! And H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
    1 point
  15. Thank you very much for sharing with us!!
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Release Date: 11/30/23 Cast Kentaro Seo: Nobunaga Shimazaki, Mizuki Ikuta: Kazuma Ichikawa LINK📌 https://mega.nz/file/7j5n0DRY#zw4ZwLyMeWNGuCo88pgwUzkBN0H-fP4hi072lJhmVSY REMINDER: I gave it for free so please do not make money out of it or sell it. If there's a problem in the file, just reply so I can see it right away. DO NOT SHARE THIS OUTSIDE THE FORUM.
    1 point
  18. Thank you so much for your kindness 💓
    1 point
  19. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🤍 (Ichikawa Aoi's voice is so adorable)
    1 point
  20. Hello :D is the password still working:< i cant access to the files. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    1 point
  21. Thank you for sharing with us!
    1 point
  22. ドラマ BLCD: 男子高校生、はじめての 第11弾 ~あまえたがりキングと世話焼きジャック~) 熊谷健太郎 × 榎木淳弥 MediaFire GINGER BERRY GNB-1911 2019/12/06
    1 point
  23. 羅城恋月夜 Released: 2024 Cast/Pairing: Kasama Jun × Amasaki Kouhei Toki Shunichi =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    1 point
  24. •——————•°•✿•°•——————• File Size: >4GB (.avi/1280×720) (orig. size) → (comp. size) 1GB (.mp4/1280×720) ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝙳𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 Note: I only added the videos in the folder. The rest of the contents (.mp3, sample & .txt) can be found in @ASVENSKS's link above and are already unzipped for easier access ^^. ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ -This link is for those with minimum space left in their device.- =Consented to post. Will remove link/file if re-uploaded elsewhere or if instructed to do so.= DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! •——————•°•✿•°•——————•
    1 point
  25. WAAA i think lamento btv is damaged, it doesnt even let it extract the winrar
    0 points
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus