Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/17/26 in all areas

  1. Meteoric Milky Night メテオリックミルキーナイト Kentaro Kumagai x Toshiki Masuda Download link Hii ✨ This is the 2nd CD! This one is actually a reupload. I love this manga soooooo much and I really wanted to listen to the cd, so I was finally able to purchase it, yay! The story is super good, the art is amazing, and as the cherry on top, the drama cd is fantastic. Massun as a bottom is everything that’s good in this world, and as a flashy, charming one? Muah, amazing. Kentaro Kumagai is also such a perfect fit for reserved, jealous, handsome tops. I wasn’t really familiar with the seiyuu for the second couple, Mitsuomi Takao and Tomohiro Ono (I only knew Mitsuomi Takao as Yodaka from 18TRIP), but he has a really nice voice! I liked it so much, it was very fitting for a Bengal tiger hehe. And Atsushi Tamaru was also in it, another cherry 🍒 If you haven’t read the manga yet, I highly recommend it, and if you already read it, I hope you enjoy the CD as well! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    53 points
  2. Kidnapping a Sheltered Medium 箱入り神子をかどわかす Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru Download link Hiii ✨ It’s been a while hehe, but I’m back with 3 CDs! I’m going to post them separately. This one is an original drama. I was scrolling through DLsite when I found it. I loved the art by Maki Marukido (the mangaka of Omega Megaera and Pornographer), and then I saw it was Kento Ito x Atsushi Tamaru, so it was an instant buy. I wish it had more scenes between them (I wasn't a huge fan of their brothers), but well, it was a cute story after all and I really liked it 💖 Even if the story hadn't been that great, I always enjoy listening to Atsushi Tamaru; his voice is so relaxing, elegant, and soft, you know? It’s translated into English, so the files are videos (.avi, so if you're on iOS, they probably won't play and you’ll have to convert them). Hope you enjoy it! P.S. Also if you like it and you can purchase it too here’s the link: Dlsite P.P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    45 points
  3. Akunin no Shitsukekata 悪人の躾け方 Nakajima Yoshiki x Yusa Koji Download Link Hii ✨ This is the 3rd CD, and this one is also a reupload. Ever since I read Koi Jigoku de Matsu, I’ve been checking out Dayoo-sensei’s other works (her stories and art are just so good). When I came across this one, ugggggh, I struck gold: pervert x pervert, age gap, younger top x older bottom? Sign me tf up! And Koji Yusa? THE KOJI YUSA AS A BOTTOM? It’s been ages since he was in a BLCD (I mean, this CD is from 2023, but he hadn't done one since 2020, so for me it felt like forever haha). Yoshiki Nakajima was fantastic as well; I really loved the cast. Thank god and thank Dayoo for this, what an amazing experience. Also, the chapter for the first track is actually the extra from the manga Lonely Playground, so if you’re listening to the CD along with the manga, don’t freak out when track one and chapter one don’t match. I wasn’t particularly a fan of that manga, but if you want to read it for extra context, go ahead! ✨ Well again, hope you enjoy it! I sure did, so I hope you all do too! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    17 points
  4. Track lists ( Main + Bonus Track / Cast comment ) ・第1話~第12話 ・キャストコメント(市川蒼&熊谷健太郎) ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい南琥太郎』 ・コミックス2巻描き下ろし『コスプレエッチしてみたい早乙女瑞希』 ・『瑞希さんのはじめて』 ・『えっちなサプライズ』 ・『ほろ酔いな瑞希さん』 ・『ほろ酔いな琥太郎』 * * link will remain active until next week (25/09) * * Please do not forward it or upload it to other platforms or any social media. If it expires , I will re-upload again when I have a lot of time. Thank you for your understanding 🤍🙏🏻 p.s. release date is close to my birthday 🌠🎉 then I saved up money for month to buy it as a gift to myself and Yes I just want to share this great work with everyone , hope you enjoy and support the author and the great work too ! enjoy 🩷🩷 🥳🥳
    13 points
  5. Ano Ko wa Hanasenai あの子は離せない Ameda 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    5 points
  6. 本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html
    4 points
  7. Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk
    3 points
  8. Title:悪友 / Akuyuu Author:村上キャンプ / Murakami Camp Year:2023 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    3 points
  9. 作品概要 ※この作品は淵たこたさんの「メイドの冥くん-朝勃ち処理編-」をフルボイス化+live2Dにて動画化したものとなります キャラクター紹介 冥くん/受け cv.雪平凪 ご主人様が大好きで、ご主人様にご奉仕するのが大好き。喜んでもらおうとメイド服を着ている ご主人様(ごしゅ)/攻め cv.初時チェリー 冥くんにいつもご奉仕されているけれど、ご主人様も冥くんが同じくらい大好き 収録内容 本編動画(フルボイス+live2d) :約25分 本編ドラマ音源(動画版の演出に加え多少のSEを追加しております) 本編ドラマ音源(SE無し版) 特典ドラマ音源(冥くんとご主人様の前日譚を収録。本編の特典分をベースにセリフを追加しています):約4分 フリートーク(雪平凪さんと初時チェリーさんにフリートークを頂きました!):約14分 Big boobies men never make me losing interested. This one also have 4 other audios but i only share the video one. If anyone want the audio ver i'll upload it too! Link here: Pass: ENJOY! DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!
    2 points
  10. Title:THE 普通の恋人 / THE Futsuu no Koibito Author:高木ユーナ / Takagi Yuuna Year:2019 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    2 points
  11. どうやら恋したみたいです。 山口すぐり 2023 Enjoy! :3
    2 points
  12. I heard the story is cute, and I want to listen to it. If someone willing to share, pls doo Company: CROWN WORKS Released: September 12, 2025 Casts: Kumagai Kentarou x Masuda Toshiki Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3
    1 point
  13. カリギュラの恋(Caligula's Love) カリギュラの恋 サイドマスター(Caligula's Love Side Master) Author:みちのくアタミ(Atami Michinoku) Vol.1 Vol.2 (Link thanks to @HD101!)
    1 point
  14. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! Wow I feel like it's been like a hot minute since I shared something on this lovely forum lolol Hope everyone was doing well though! My semester started yet once again so it's been really hectic moving my stuff back in and taking all these dreadful classes for my major 🫩 I finally got some time to relax on this forum so I decided to share a work I recently bought before I get busy again (it might get harder for me to share things for a while) 😅 And for today I brought back another Uji-kun's work !! This was released pretty recently and it caught my eye cuz in the art I saw that the uke is illustrated as Uji-kun's character lol Usually the artists would draw an uke character from scratch, so my interest piqued when I saw his character getting bullied by the seme hehe And as always Uji-kun didn't disappoint with the sfx and carried through everything like the king he is 🫡 I really liked how in this work his uke character is literally feeling dead inside but when feeling shy his voice tone gets lighter and you can feel that emotion :D CONTEXT: In this work our uke is the senior / senpai !! He's an engineer and is like really good at his job, but the only downside is that he hates working in groups/teams 😅 He's got the mindset of "I can just do this by myself, so why do I need to work with others for this?" which is fair, but come on, you're an engineer and most engineers works in teams lol Of course, he doesn't talk about his complaints and acts respectful to everyone else while on the inside he's wanting to be alone or quite literally, feeling dead inside. In order to heal himself from all the stress, our little senpai posts photos of him doing cute cosplays (and might or might not use adult toys as accessories) on social media 👀👀 And then we have our seme, who is the junior / kouhai! He's not as efficient as our senpai, but he still gets the job done :D He doesn't really like or dislike this job, and is currently just working in this place to earn money to survive in this economy. But what he hides from everyone else is the fact that he's into pet play (sort of, more like a sadist though). Our kouhai has always respected our senpai and always comes to him to rant about work related things (which our senpai lwky finds it bothersome lol). But one day, he comes by a photo on social media, and it's a very familiar looking man who's wearing a cute costume with... a dog tail plug ??? And being the perceptive man he is, our seme instantly knew that this person is his senpai, and decides to make him his new "pet" hehehe Of course, at first our senpai hates the idea of becoming someone's pet, but he ends up enjoying all the pleasures that his kouhai gives him :)) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site OTHER NOTES: There's no name for the uke and seme in the characer profile so I just decided to keep things simple in the context section and stuck with "senpai" and "kouhai" lolol CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: 仕事が嫌いで、勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがちなヘビースモーカーの大智。 一匹狼タイプで無愛想に見られやすいが、仕事は誰よりも早くこなす優秀なエンジニア。 そんな彼には、人には絶対に言えない特殊な性癖があり、こっそりSNSに写真を投稿している…。 同じ部署に勤務する、後輩の洋太。 洋太は優秀な大智のことを尊敬していて、仕事での悩みは必ず相談するようにしている。 そんな彼は、最近まで飼っていた犬(?)がいなくなってしまい、新しいペットをSNS等で探している…。 ある日、洋太に相談を持ちかけられた大智。 ”外では話しにくい内容”だからと、仕事終わりに大智の家で宅飲みをすることに。 「相談って何があった?」  「先輩、犬好きですか?」 「犬? まぁ、好きだけど…?」  「俺、最近可愛い犬見つけたんですよ。ほら、こっち来て見てみてください」 洋太のスマホに写っていたのは、犬の格好をした大智の写真で…!? 「俺、ご主人様になってあげますよ」 More info about the seme: 後輩 攻 CV.なし 同じ部署に勤務 仕事は嫌いでもなく、好きでもない。生きるために必要だからしているだけ。 突出した才能はないが、何でもそつなくこなす器用なタイプ。 自分とは違う優秀な先輩を尊敬しているが、同時に密かに彼のギャップを面白いとも思ってる。 普段は人当たりが良く穏やかだが、性癖はご主人様気質。主導権を握る感覚がたまらなく、相手を自分好みに躾けるのが大好き。 More info about the uke: 先輩 受 CV.うじくん ・会社員/エンジニア 仕事自体は好きだが、他者との連携が嫌い。 勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがち。常に「だるい」「帰りたい」とぼやいてる。 が、仕事をこなすスピードは社内でトップ。バグ修正が得意。 ・自分は周りの人から見たら話しかけづらいだろうと自覚している。そんな中、唯一頼ってくれる後輩のことを可愛く思っていて、力になってあげたいと思っている。 ・性癖として「犬になりたい」という願望を抱えており、プライベートでは犬らしい格好をしてSNSに投稿し、反応を楽しんでる。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (9/17) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    1 point
  15. Download Here : https://mega.nz/folder/xB5CCIrJ#Tj5M2_B3PZx1kPXlNt8RMA Enjoy! °\ (* ̄∇ ̄*) /°
    1 point
  16. Deliheal Change 🔸 Ikuyasu [JP] Original Title: Deliheal Change Alt. Title: デリヘルチェンジ, Derihel Change Author/Artist: Ikuyasu Year of release: 2018 Published by: Frontier Works Download Deliheal Change Manga: (Link thanks to @Dive!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  17. Thank you so much for uploading!!! this truly made my day😊
    1 point
  18. Thank you for your kindness 💜😭
    1 point
  19. Hello! @Lalsgs Thank you for uploading to the forum. Regarding re-uploads, please post in the existing topic in accordance with the rules, rather than creating a new one. Please post re-uploads to existing topics. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. It has been merged into an existing topic.
    1 point
  20. Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 🧡❤
    1 point
  21. This!!!! Bear. Penguin Story Thank you so much for sharing I'll spend a happy time with you 💜💜💜
    1 point
  22. There's a lot of people requesting this for upload!! Thank you for sharing it!!!
    1 point
  23. I just read the manga yesterday night and now this!!!! AAAHHH!!! i'm gonna re-read this again, thank you for sharing this
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. reupload please
    1 point
  26. The student council president, who is at the top of the school hierarchy, is my lover with a loud voice and a boar ♡ A human toilet - I raped her and made her mine! I plan to turn her into a masturbator スクールカースト上位の陽キャ生徒会長は俺の雄豚おほ声恋人♡肉便器~無理やりレイプで俺のモノ!雄豚おほ声恋人オナホ化計画~ summary: "The student council president everyone admires. A perfect man with excellent grades and academic and athletic excellence. I fell in love with him, and he was kind to me, a nerd . I was happy just thinking about him, but then I saw him kissing a teacher... What a betrayal! Rather than being someone else's, I'd rather force him into mine!" G-DRIVE alsooo dont forget to support the creators!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01418939.html ( ˵ •̀ ᴗ •́˵) !!
    1 point
  27. Title : ヒバリくんのΩ Cast : Kobayashi Chiaki x Kijima Ryuichi Author : ゴロイチ Label : 東京漫画社RECORDS(marble records) release date : 04/09/26
    1 point
  28. Hadashi no Tenshi Release Date: 2024/03/29 The setting is modern England. One day, Turner, a shoemaker, meets a mysterious young man, Benny, who calls himself a "former angel." Concerned about Benny's bare feet, Turner decides to make shoes for him. What's more, Benny ends up living at Turner's house for several months during production...!? DO NOT RECEIVE THIS CD ON OTHER SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION! I WILL MAKE THE EFFORT TO UPLOAD IT ON THE PAGE, TAKE CONSIDERATION Cast: Azakami Youhei x Soma Saito Download Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/z292sdawqexfpzz/Hadashi_no_Tenshi.zip/file
    1 point
  29. Gouhouteki Henai Strategy ❧ TORIBA Yuuji [JP] Original Title: Gouhouteki Henai Strategy Alt. Title: 合法的偏愛ストラテジー Author/Artist: TORIBA Yuuji Year of release: 2017 Published by: Julian Download Gouhouteki Henai Strategy Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @HD101!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  30. Revived link https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2mbxuhivxrtwcc/Gouhouteki+Henai+Strategy.rar/file
    1 point
  31. [隆巳ジロ] 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と Title: 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と | Amaetagari to Umibe no Kare to Author: 隆巳ジロ | Takami Jiro Label: Daria Comics | Year: 2013 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  32. Original Title:GAPS apples and oranges Alt. Title: GAPS Author/Artist: sato tsubame / 里つばめ Year of release: 2018 Published by: 大洋図書 Volume 04 [JP] Only provide preview ;Don't reproduce without permission!
    1 point
  33. 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝟐 Release date: 2026.08.26 Original work: 灰田ナナコ 〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Satou Takuya x Yashiro Taku Hatano Wataru | Satou Gen 〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓 .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. Synopsis: A new chapter unfolds in the relationship between Hakuto Katagiri and Eiji Nishiwaki, as unexpected encounters from the past put their growing bond to the test. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° ✕ —| •͙ • •͙ • » |— ★ —| « • •͙ • •͙ |— ✕ 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖡𝗎𝗒 Animate | Comi Comi Studio | Amazon ✕ —| •͙ • •͙ • » |— ★ —| « • •͙ • •͙ |— ✕ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ 𝖣𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝗄 ʟɪɴᴋ 𝟣 | ʟɪɴᴋ 𝟤 •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ✦・:。「 ⚠️ ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ𝕃𝕆𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 ⚠️ 」。:・✦ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳
    1 point
  34. Former-Yankee Cuntboy in a Solo Video Viewing Room (with a Gloryhole) 穴付個室 元ヤンカントボーイ ビデオ試射室へ 【STORY】 Hirano Shuu (26), a former delinquent, works in Tokyo to pay for his sister's medical expenses. He has lived his life as a "serious older brother," both in appearance and behavior, but he has a secret he can't tell anyone—only in the private video booths on weekends, he unleashes his true desires as a cuntboy… One night, two "men" with completely different smells and shapes appear from a hole in the wall of his usual room. Drowning in anonymous pleasure, his body trembles at the contrast between the rough and the enormous penises, and Shuu is brought to orgasm again and again, reaching the "depths of his vagina." When the mask of the serious older brother is stripped away, and the instincts of the former delinquent are revealed— He remains unaware of the true identity on the other side of the wall… He reaches climax after climax, goes wild with pleasure, and becomes a submissive female… hi everyone! as usual make sure to check out the original work on dls1t3 and support them! and the english copy of the manga for this is uploaded online and can easily be found, credits to them for the tl on the title of this post. the description is machine tl-ed. i would appreciate it if this stays within the yaoiotaku forums. enjoy! PLEASE DON'T SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM OR REUPLOAD WITHOUT PERMISSION. I MIGHT TAKE DOWN THE LINK WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE SO DOWNLOAD IT QUICK ^^
    1 point
  35. *:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ *:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ *:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ *:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ *:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ *:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ ᴀᴍᴀᴋᴜᴛᴇ ᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋᴜᴛᴇ ɪᴋɪ ᴍᴏ ᴅᴇᴋɪɴᴀɪ 𝟦 Release Date: 2026.08.21 Original Work: 蜂巣 𐙚⋆°。⋆♡ 𐙚⋆°。⋆♡ 𐙚⋆°。⋆♡ 𝚂𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜 With graduation approaching, Ayato and Rio’s love grows deeper as they face new beginnings, a trip to Kyoto, and the possibility of living together. 💕✨ Their feelings and their desire , only grow hotter. 🔥❤️ 𐙚⋆°。⋆♡𐙚⋆°。⋆♡𐙚⋆°。⋆♡ ⋆.ೃ𐦍*:・⋆𐦍.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ𐦍*:・⋆𐦍.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ𐦍*:・⋆𐦍.ೃ࿔*:・ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ/ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ Azakami Youhei x Terashima Junta Hirakawa Daisuke|Hatano Wataru ⋆.ೃ𐦍*:・⋆𐦍.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ𐦍*:・⋆𐦍.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ𐦍*:・⋆𐦍.ೃ࿔*:・ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ╳°»。 ∾·⁙· ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ·⁙·∾ 。«°╳ ╳°»。 ∾·⁙· ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ·⁙·∾ 。«°╳ 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ𝕃𝕆𝔸𝔻 𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 ╳°»。 ∾·⁙· ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ·⁙·∾ 。«°╳ ╳°»。 ∾·⁙· ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ·⁙·∾ 。«°╳ ☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡 𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖮 𝖡𝖴𝖸 Animate 1 | Animate 2 | Stellaworth | Comi Comi Studio ☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡 ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ✦・:。「 ⚠️ ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ𝕃𝕆𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 ⚠️ 」。:・✦ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇
    1 point
  36. Koi Jigoku de Matsu 恋地獄で待つ Soma Saito x Takeo Otsuka Download Link Hiiii ✨️ I'm back with another CD that I loved so much that I needed to share it. I absolutely adore this manga, and when I found out that my dear Manabu was going to be voiced by Takeo Otsuka, I was really excited. So I needed to buy it. I looooove how puppy tops sound with his voice (the yearning, excitement, love) Ugh, Takeo Otsuka is really amazing. And the contrast with Soma Saito is so good. I have nothing new to say about Soma Saito, he's amazing as always! That bratty/rude voice of his... muah *chef's kiss. This is a yearner x tsundere story, so it's one of my favorite manga right now ✨️ Also, if you don't know where to read it, I'll leave the link below. I translated and did everything myself, so I hope it’s not that bad hehe. When I said it was one of my favs, I wasn't kidding, I reaaaaaaaally need the world to read and listen to this. I really enjoyed working on this, I cried while translating the last chapter. Eng translation Well then, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! And last but not least, this cd was also released digitally, so if it's possible for you to purchase it, that would be fantastic ✨️ DL site P.S. If there are any problems with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    1 point
  37. This is not very known BLCD, because it is based on novel, that has no translation, AFAIK. A simple story. An ordinary office romance. Slow burn as it is. Keiyaku Furikou || Breach of Contract 契約不履行 黒田崇矢 × 遠近孝一 Kuroda Takaya x Toochika Kouichi Release Date 2004/09/25 Based On Novel Author Yoshiduki Syouko (義月粧子) Illustrator Yukifuna Kaoru (雪舟薫) Misaki, a talented engineer, and Tsuchiya, the exellent sales manager, were once boss and subordinate. Misaki, with his handsome face and strict work ethic, is often shunned by those around him, but Tsuchiya had deep trust in him because of his unexpected caring nature and warm personality. This trusting relationship between the two continued even after they both got married. Tsuchiya divorces, and Misaki's wife passes away. Seeing Misaki weeping in his mourning clothes, Tsuchiya realizes he is feeling aroused and impulsively kisses him… The awkward Misaki and the bold Tsuchiya — a mature love story between two people who cherish each other. (Hibiki) ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- "I love you." "Eh?" "I love you, Misaki-san." "What do you mean?" "I love you. I want to hold you. I want to make you mine!" "Sorry, I didn't realize it at all..." ................... "So you're saying you'd sleep with me out of compassion?" "No! That's completely wrong!" "What is wrong?" "I'm saying it's okay WITH YOU! I'm not the kind of person who initiates things myself. But if you want to, I can accept. That's because it's YOU." ................... "Hey, I don't think I'm wrong, but... wanting you, not wanting to let anyone else have you, wanting to be with you forever... isn't that what it means to love you?" "Maybe... I feel that way too." ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- I love their voices, love their chemistry, love how they get into each other. Btw, sex scenes was not loud and sounded kinda natural, like irl. I listened this idk how many times. But business-related parts were quite difficult to understand, and I got the plot mostly in part of their romantic line and their personal life. T_T So I decided to make a transcript and then translation of this BLCD, it took about 22 hours to translate it into English and to verify it few times. >_< I added txt-file with my translation to the archive. If I have to correct it one day, a new link will be posted in my translation post on tumblr. Feel free contact me if I mistranslated something important (well, I don't care about typing error, but if it plot related I may even redact the file) or if the file doesn't work. Download Keiyaku Furikou: >>> MF<<< 91 Mb No PW. Do not share it outside Yaoi-Otaku and Aarin.
    1 point
  38. 6と7 Ryota Suzuki x Nojima Kenji Download link Hiii ✨ My cd finally arrived so now I can share it. This is really a horror story in so many ways, it has that unsettling atmosphere and the cd captures it really well. But I loved it, honestly. Needless to say the cast is amazing, I’m here once again because of my dear Ryota Suzuki (you gonna see me in every cd he’s in). Anyway I hope you all enjoy it, it’s been a while since I read and listened to a story like this. ✨ P.S. If there are any problems with the link or the tracks, please let me know.
    1 point
  39. 穴付個室 元ヤンカントボーイ ビデオ試射室へ【VIDEO VERSION】 Hello!!! I bought this long ago and now i finally have the opportunity to share this with everyone here. ૮₍ ´ ꒳ `₎ა I love this one smmmm Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Link will be deleted after 2 weeks so download it quickly before i take it down! - Feel free to recommend me some works! If i found it my taste i'll buy it and share here. (˶ˆᗜˆ˵) - Remember to support the author if u can: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01530843.html DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!
    1 point
  40. This one is actually before their best known game... Messiah! So that's rather interesting. I thought it was the opposite lol. Might try this one out after I beat Messiah! MEDIAFIRE: Link! 600.92 MB. zip file Includes: The game as an .img file and its accompanying cue file. For the installation, mount the img file to a virtual disk drive. Click the mounted drive, then click the FanaInst exe. It should go through like a normal installer.
    1 point
  41. Title: Lullaby of the Dawn Drama CD 2 (夜明けの唄 2) Cast Alto (アルト):Yuma Uchida (内田雄馬) x Elva (エルヴァ):Kawanishi Kengo (河西健吾) Published: April 26th, 2023 . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. Support the Original Work: ChilChill | CDJapan | Amazon JP | Animate | ComiComi PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR RE-UPLOAD ✦ Do not re-share, re-upload, re-distribute on other sites/outside the forum ✦ I will NOT be sharing any drama cds in the future if I find it's being misused ✦ Link may be deactivated without notice but may be re-uploaded depending on interest . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. Download: MEGA Thank you and enjoy~ ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ ₊˚⊹♡
    1 point
  42. Patch to run it in windows 8-10-11 ...It really works paste into game folder and enjoy!! 7w7 https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gb9jb3pdvzh0sp/Win8WOH.zip/file
    1 point
  43. A huge thank you to StarlaKimmy over on aarinfantasy for making the files so much nicer, and packing in some helpful stuff too! Here's the goods. Kimi no Naka no Palladium CATBOX.MOE - Split up into files of 200 MB or less. .001-and onwards part/zip files. 🦄 Part 1 ♡ Part 2 ♡ Part 3 ♡ Part 4 ♡ Part 5 🦄 Includes: A CG pack folder, installation instructions, save data stuff, the game as an iso, a patch for the game, and a walkthrough as a text document. I have so many games to get through and play... this one's gonna be one of them! There's really just so many interesting yaoi games that I can't stop collecting them...
    1 point
  44. 王子だけど魔術かけられて淫乱メス化した件 The leigemen in a certain country cast the magic spell of feminization and sluttification to the fourth prince Carlo, for their accumulated grudge against the King. The magic spell is strong enough to corrupt Carlo into a total slut who wants to be treated as a woman, from his/her own wil... CV : Katagiri Ryouichi MEGA || MediaFire I bought this myself from dlsite please don't share outside this forum
    1 point
  45. Hello, I have the complete collection so I will upload the ones that are missing plus some of the extra books enjoy them . 💓             30 day limit https://xgf.nu/Efabp volume 07 to 10 plus Extra
    1 point
  46. Yes, can't promise when yet, but I have it in my backlog.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus