Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/16/26 in Posts
-
本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html3 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! Wow I feel like it's been like a hot minute since I shared something on this lovely forum lolol Hope everyone was doing well though! My semester started yet once again so it's been really hectic moving my stuff back in and taking all these dreadful classes for my major I finally got some time to relax on this forum so I decided to share a work I recently bought before I get busy again (it might get harder for me to share things for a while) 😅 And for today I brought back another Uji-kun's work !! This was released pretty recently and it caught my eye cuz in the art I saw that the uke is illustrated as Uji-kun's character lol Usually the artists would draw an uke character from scratch, so my interest piqued when I saw his character getting bullied by the seme hehe And as always Uji-kun didn't disappoint with the sfx and carried through everything like the king he is 🫡 I really liked how in this work his uke character is literally feeling dead inside but when feeling shy his voice tone gets lighter and you can feel that emotion :D CONTEXT: In this work our uke is the senior / senpai !! He's an engineer and is like really good at his job, but the only downside is that he hates working in groups/teams 😅 He's got the mindset of "I can just do this by myself, so why do I need to work with others for this?" which is fair, but come on, you're an engineer and most engineers works in teams lol Of course, he doesn't talk about his complaints and acts respectful to everyone else while on the inside he's wanting to be alone or quite literally, feeling dead inside. In order to heal himself from all the stress, our little senpai posts photos of him doing cute cosplays (and might or might not use adult toys as accessories) on social media 👀👀 And then we have our seme, who is the junior / kouhai! He's not as efficient as our senpai, but he still gets the job done :D He doesn't really like or dislike this job, and is currently just working in this place to earn money to survive in this economy. But what he hides from everyone else is the fact that he's into pet play (sort of, more like a sadist though). Our kouhai has always respected our senpai and always comes to him to rant about work related things (which our senpai lwky finds it bothersome lol). But one day, he comes by a photo on social media, and it's a very familiar looking man who's wearing a cute costume with... a dog tail plug ??? And being the perceptive man he is, our seme instantly knew that this person is his senpai, and decides to make him his new "pet" hehehe Of course, at first our senpai hates the idea of becoming someone's pet, but he ends up enjoying all the pleasures that his kouhai gives him :)) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site OTHER NOTES: There's no name for the uke and seme in the characer profile so I just decided to keep things simple in the context section and stuck with "senpai" and "kouhai" lolol CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: 仕事が嫌いで、勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがちなヘビースモーカーの大智。 一匹狼タイプで無愛想に見られやすいが、仕事は誰よりも早くこなす優秀なエンジニア。 そんな彼には、人には絶対に言えない特殊な性癖があり、こっそりSNSに写真を投稿している…。 同じ部署に勤務する、後輩の洋太。 洋太は優秀な大智のことを尊敬していて、仕事での悩みは必ず相談するようにしている。 そんな彼は、最近まで飼っていた犬(?)がいなくなってしまい、新しいペットをSNS等で探している…。 ある日、洋太に相談を持ちかけられた大智。 ”外では話しにくい内容”だからと、仕事終わりに大智の家で宅飲みをすることに。 「相談って何があった?」 「先輩、犬好きですか?」 「犬? まぁ、好きだけど…?」 「俺、最近可愛い犬見つけたんですよ。ほら、こっち来て見てみてください」 洋太のスマホに写っていたのは、犬の格好をした大智の写真で…!? 「俺、ご主人様になってあげますよ」 More info about the seme: 後輩 攻 CV.なし 同じ部署に勤務 仕事は嫌いでもなく、好きでもない。生きるために必要だからしているだけ。 突出した才能はないが、何でもそつなくこなす器用なタイプ。 自分とは違う優秀な先輩を尊敬しているが、同時に密かに彼のギャップを面白いとも思ってる。 普段は人当たりが良く穏やかだが、性癖はご主人様気質。主導権を握る感覚がたまらなく、相手を自分好みに躾けるのが大好き。 More info about the uke: 先輩 受 CV.うじくん ・会社員/エンジニア 仕事自体は好きだが、他者との連携が嫌い。 勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがち。常に「だるい」「帰りたい」とぼやいてる。 が、仕事をこなすスピードは社内でトップ。バグ修正が得意。 ・自分は周りの人から見たら話しかけづらいだろうと自覚している。そんな中、唯一頼ってくれる後輩のことを可愛く思っていて、力になってあげたいと思っている。 ・性癖として「犬になりたい」という願望を抱えており、プライベートでは犬らしい格好をしてSNSに投稿し、反応を楽しんでる。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (9/17) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!3 points
-
Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk3 points
-
Revived link https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2mbxuhivxrtwcc/Gouhouteki+Henai+Strategy.rar/file3 points
-
■総時間1時間43分+フリートーク ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ ■あらすじ 元逆レ○プAV男優であった桜は一人娘を男手一つで育ててきたハーブティーが有名なカフェ経営者。 元中高生の女子に大人気の読者モデルであった娘、そんな娘も現在は服飾デザイナーの夢を叶えるために海外の学校へ進学し、 現在は一人、娘の近況を楽しみにしながら平穏に暮らしていた…………が…… ある日、娘がかつて入っていた事務所の先輩である有名男性モデルが来店し、過去のAV出演を持ち出され性行為に誘われる。 しかしそれを言われた瞬間……桜は頬を上気させて体を震わせ始める。 「脅されて何にも抵抗出来ない無抵抗縦割れマンコをもう膨らんでるバッキバキに若いおちんちんでずっぽずぽに犯して性奴○にするってことですか……!? なんてこと考えてるんですか……はああ……」 脅した筈が十年ぶりのお誘いに興奮してしまった桜にカフェの裏に連れ込まれ股間にしゃぶりつかれ………… 更には家凸に逆レ○プ!? ほんの出来心でとんでもない淫乱を目覚めさせてしまった彼の運命や如何に…………!? モデル × カフェ経営者 ■キャラクター 受:川村 桜(かわむら さくら)CV 一夜愛様 年齢:32歳 身長:180 職業:カフェ経営者 ……惜しまれながらも十年前に引退したAV男優。 男女両方いける両刀男優だったが特に人気だったのは「ノンケに突撃逆レ○プ訪問」シリーズ。 しかしある日、兄夫婦が事故に遭い逝去。一人娘を引き取って自分の娘として育てるために引退を決意。 引退後はAV出演時の貯金で学校に通いながら、両親の助けを借りつつ育児をし、カフェをオープンさせた。 以来、娘と二人、常連客にも囲まれて穏やかに暮らしてきた。 昨年娘が海外へ進学してからは娘との通話での近況報告を楽しみにしている。 AV男優時代はAVの現場以外でもセフレを作る程、制欲旺盛で本当は今でも体が疼くことがあるがハーブティーを飲んで落ち着いたり自慰で誤魔化したりとしている。 攻めのことは以前から娘に聞いて知っており、下着メーカーのモデルをしていた時の写真を見て「ご立派で……美味しそう……」と思っていたらしい。 攻:坂口 誠吾(さかぐち せいご) 年齢:23歳 身長:190 職業:モデル、刺繍作家 ……俳優の父とファッションモデルの母の間に生まれた所謂「サラブレット」。 自分は芸能関係の仕事には就かないと思っていた。 が、母の忘れ物を届けにスタジオに行った際に頼まれ、断りきれずそのままずるずるとモデルを続けてしまっていた。 密かに刺繍を趣味としており刺繍を施したハンカチやブローチをセレクトショップに卸している。 桜のことを初めて見たのはAV収集家である友人の家にあったパッケージで知り、 借りたAVの中で性に奔放な桜を見て「何も出なくなるまでシコりました」らしい。 男とセックスをしたことがないがこれだけ抜いたのであれば出来る、と思い動画を見せて性交渉を持ちかけようとしたが、 まんまとミイラ取りがミイラになってしまう。 Suprise me this is a new post in here. I fell in love with Ichiya Ai because of this drama cd. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ227258.html That was eight years ago—it’s surprisingly old, and the cd didn’t have any se, which felt really strange to me. Still, I totally fell for him out of nowhere; his voice and acting stood out so clearly. That’s why he’s one CV I just can’t say no to. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01181241.html/?locale=ja_JP1 point
-
Hadashi no Tenshi Release Date: 2024/03/29 The setting is modern England. One day, Turner, a shoemaker, meets a mysterious young man, Benny, who calls himself a "former angel." Concerned about Benny's bare feet, Turner decides to make shoes for him. What's more, Benny ends up living at Turner's house for several months during production...!? DO NOT RECEIVE THIS CD ON OTHER SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION! I WILL MAKE THE EFFORT TO UPLOAD IT ON THE PAGE, TAKE CONSIDERATION Cast: Azakami Youhei x Soma Saito Download Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/z292sdawqexfpzz/Hadashi_no_Tenshi.zip/file1 point
-
サディスティックオープンマインド (Special Episode / Booklet) Author: Katou Teppei Published: 2021 NOTE: this is the raw for the track "絶対KOラブゲーム" / "Zettai KO Love Game" of this BLCD And as always please DO NOT reupload this anywhere else!1 point
-
1 point
-
Gouhouteki Henai Strategy ❧ TORIBA Yuuji [JP] Original Title: Gouhouteki Henai Strategy Alt. Title: 合法的偏愛ストラテジー Author/Artist: TORIBA Yuuji Year of release: 2017 Published by: Julian Download Gouhouteki Henai Strategy Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @HD101!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Haihai sharing this work for those who haven't heard this yet!! Do note that this work is a lil bit hardcore but nothing that extreme or bad, you can check the description in the dlsite link! This was the first time I listened to this va and the va's voice was quite good and cutee!! + it was on sale so why not purchase it yknow ^^ Oh and ive just resigned from my part time job (🎊) though still I've been real busy and will soon be more busy lol since my new semester is starting quite soon TT Bbut ill ofc still share more works! Tho the sharing will be random at times bcs idk when I'll actually have the time to spare and share them since it does take time (੭ ˊ^ˋ)੭ ‹/𝟹 + (There's a new va i found that i cant wait to share his works with ꉂ(˵˃ ᗜ ˂˵) . . . スクールカースト上位の陽キャ生徒会長は俺の雄豚おほ声恋人♡肉便器~無理やりレイプで俺のモノ!雄豚おほ声恋人オナホ化計画~ cv. Tachi kanae -> Download link ♡ (up for a week!) -> DLsite link☆1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Ore no Kuchibiru ga Nerawareteimasu: Pororo Gakuen no Blue Line Vol. 1 - Anzai Karin 俺の唇が狙われています ーポロロ学園のブルーラインー / 安斎かりん 2026 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Permanent Link (Watermarked): Download1 point
-
スランプに陥った官能小説家・瀧本秀一は、街で同じ顔の男と二度すれ違うという不思議な体験をする。 その夜、夢に現れた淫魔シルヴィスに甘く責められたことをきっかけに、止まっていた創作と欲望が一気に溢れ出す。さらにもう一人の淫魔ファヌヴィスも現れ、異なる快楽で瀧本を翻弄していく。 本来、人間は淫魔に魔力を吸われ続ければ衰弱し、やがて死に至る。 しかし瀧本は、衰弱するどころか、次第に元気を増していった……。 その様子に興味を抱いた二人の淫魔は現実に姿を現し、瀧本を観察しながら共に暮らし始めることに。 二人の淫魔は、やがて彼に溺れ、愛と執着を深めていく。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 双子淫魔 × スランプ中の官能小説家 理性系溺愛攻め&独占欲全開小悪魔攻め × 快楽に弱い無自覚誘い受け 全編掛け合い同時収録 ※本作品はヘッドホンまたはイヤホンでのご視聴を推奨しております※ 本編:約100分 特典音声:約37分 フリートーク:約19分 総再生時間(本編+特典音声+フリートーク) 約156分 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 Gurl, there’s a drama cd with Netoru in a threesome plot, how could I not buy it!!! This drama cd features a pair of incubus twins who take a fancy to a sensual novelist. The older brother grows close to the protagonist first, and the incredible chemistry between Sarutobi Souji and Irakusa Netoru is obvious right from the first track—their pairing works perfectly. The younger brother shows up later, voiced by Shukuriinu. He’s a super clingy, spoiled character who acts cute and coquettish to both his brother and the protagonist, forming a lovely threesome dynamic. I never miss any work with Netoru, so this CD was an instant buy for me! My only letdown is that Sarutobi Souji couldn’t join the free talk due to unavoidable reasons. I’d love to hear the three VAs share their recording anecdotes! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01610474.html1 point
-
Download Google drive Original DLsite Please enjoy Please do not ask me for exchanges or offers.1 point
-
Title: Do-S Sensei ni Aisarete tamaru ka ドS先生に愛されてたまるか Author: MOMOSE An 百瀬あん Year: 2019 Feel free to use the raw ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ LINK P.S. There is a drama cd adaptation from this manga and shared inside of this forum (a.k.a THANK YOU!!!) (and that's the main reason i bought this manga lmao 😭)1 point
-
Grateful to Yaoi Otaku manga uploaders even though all the problems of being uploader here and some steal the links I always see new content here. I bring you a reupload of a manga that i downloaded a while just for 2 weeks I think it's an acceptable time.. to download quickly. https://www.mediafire.com/file/te0x4bw0a2v2xnx/Caligula's+Love.rar/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/kvysyt8vopccgz0/Caligula's+Love+Side+Master.rar/file1 point
