Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/14/26 in Posts

  1. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! Wow I feel like it's been like a hot minute since I shared something on this lovely forum lolol Hope everyone was doing well though! My semester started yet once again so it's been really hectic moving my stuff back in and taking all these dreadful classes for my major 🫩 I finally got some time to relax on this forum so I decided to share a work I recently bought before I get busy again (it might get harder for me to share things for a while) 😅 And for today I brought back another Uji-kun's work !! This was released pretty recently and it caught my eye cuz in the art I saw that the uke is illustrated as Uji-kun's character lol Usually the artists would draw an uke character from scratch, so my interest piqued when I saw his character getting bullied by the seme hehe And as always Uji-kun didn't disappoint with the sfx and carried through everything like the king he is 🫡 I really liked how in this work his uke character is literally feeling dead inside but when feeling shy his voice tone gets lighter and you can feel that emotion :D CONTEXT: In this work our uke is the senior / senpai !! He's an engineer and is like really good at his job, but the only downside is that he hates working in groups/teams 😅 He's got the mindset of "I can just do this by myself, so why do I need to work with others for this?" which is fair, but come on, you're an engineer and most engineers works in teams lol Of course, he doesn't talk about his complaints and acts respectful to everyone else while on the inside he's wanting to be alone or quite literally, feeling dead inside. In order to heal himself from all the stress, our little senpai posts photos of him doing cute cosplays (and might or might not use adult toys as accessories) on social media 👀👀 And then we have our seme, who is the junior / kouhai! He's not as efficient as our senpai, but he still gets the job done :D He doesn't really like or dislike this job, and is currently just working in this place to earn money to survive in this economy. But what he hides from everyone else is the fact that he's into pet play (sort of, more like a sadist though). Our kouhai has always respected our senpai and always comes to him to rant about work related things (which our senpai lwky finds it bothersome lol). But one day, he comes by a photo on social media, and it's a very familiar looking man who's wearing a cute costume with... a dog tail plug ??? And being the perceptive man he is, our seme instantly knew that this person is his senpai, and decides to make him his new "pet" hehehe Of course, at first our senpai hates the idea of becoming someone's pet, but he ends up enjoying all the pleasures that his kouhai gives him :)) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site OTHER NOTES: There's no name for the uke and seme in the characer profile so I just decided to keep things simple in the context section and stuck with "senpai" and "kouhai" lolol CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: 仕事が嫌いで、勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがちなヘビースモーカーの大智。 一匹狼タイプで無愛想に見られやすいが、仕事は誰よりも早くこなす優秀なエンジニア。 そんな彼には、人には絶対に言えない特殊な性癖があり、こっそりSNSに写真を投稿している…。 同じ部署に勤務する、後輩の洋太。 洋太は優秀な大智のことを尊敬していて、仕事での悩みは必ず相談するようにしている。 そんな彼は、最近まで飼っていた犬(?)がいなくなってしまい、新しいペットをSNS等で探している…。 ある日、洋太に相談を持ちかけられた大智。 ”外では話しにくい内容”だからと、仕事終わりに大智の家で宅飲みをすることに。 「相談って何があった?」  「先輩、犬好きですか?」 「犬? まぁ、好きだけど…?」  「俺、最近可愛い犬見つけたんですよ。ほら、こっち来て見てみてください」 洋太のスマホに写っていたのは、犬の格好をした大智の写真で…!? 「俺、ご主人様になってあげますよ」 More info about the seme: 後輩 攻 CV.なし 同じ部署に勤務 仕事は嫌いでもなく、好きでもない。生きるために必要だからしているだけ。 突出した才能はないが、何でもそつなくこなす器用なタイプ。 自分とは違う優秀な先輩を尊敬しているが、同時に密かに彼のギャップを面白いとも思ってる。 普段は人当たりが良く穏やかだが、性癖はご主人様気質。主導権を握る感覚がたまらなく、相手を自分好みに躾けるのが大好き。 More info about the uke: 先輩 受 CV.うじくん ・会社員/エンジニア 仕事自体は好きだが、他者との連携が嫌い。 勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがち。常に「だるい」「帰りたい」とぼやいてる。 が、仕事をこなすスピードは社内でトップ。バグ修正が得意。 ・自分は周りの人から見たら話しかけづらいだろうと自覚している。そんな中、唯一頼ってくれる後輩のことを可愛く思っていて、力になってあげたいと思っている。 ・性癖として「犬になりたい」という願望を抱えており、プライベートでは犬らしい格好をしてSNSに投稿し、反応を楽しんでる。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (9/17) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    3 points
  2. BL Game Compilation Archive MEDIAFIRE: Link! God knows how many gigs this whole thing is. Alphabetically ordered folders. Basically everything is a .7z file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well... Merry UnChristmas, huh. LOL Contains about 500+ games! Mainly old ones. Yes, for real. Makes me think of those joystick things that you plugged into the TV and it came with like every SNES rom on earth. I've tested basically everything myself, even if a little bit. That, or it's come from my own personal collection. Any save data you see from me or others that wasn't cleared out, just get rid of it. I actually bought a few of these games to chuck in there because the original files were a pain in the ass and I said "Fuck it why not" LOL. Or I already had them purchased anyways. If any of the original file owners/devs want me to remove anything, please tell me! I'll gladly do it for you. Here's a list of what's inside right now. A-B-C and numeric D-E-F G-H-I J-K-L M-N-O P-Q-R S-T-U V-W-X-Y-Z Games that were fucked up, old, or whatever went into their own folder. I've included a document explaining what was wrong with each of them and/or what ones were missing, if that piques your interest. For games with "The" in the start of their titles, I did it library style and went "XYZ, The". A few things... Seriously, don't open almost all of these without a Japanese system locale. If you do... well, OK, you can't even play like 98% of these. But also I've preserved some of the exe names in Japanese script, and it'll break the names. So don't fuck it up. (please) For Koibito Yuugi and 2:00 AM Neko specifically (pretty sure it's only these ones), you HAVE to have your system locale AND time format as Japanese or the text and stuff will end up being mojibake. They're picky like that. For the Chinese games (marked with zh-CN), it's best you use a locale emulator if you plan on not changing your system locale to Chinese. Or if you want to stick to a Japanese one. Obviously... I can't put the installation instructions for ALL of these. Though, it's kind of 50% "mount with a virtual disk drive program and install it" and 50% "just click the exe". For mounting stuff, I've posted instructions for that a bunch of times on different posts. But here it is if you need it: There are some games that came with their own installation instructions, thankfully for you. If you have trouble with something that ISN'T solved by changing your system locale to Japanese, changing the compatibility, etc, I will try to help you. Only some of these games are Mac compatible. A lot of them I have designated with (Mac) or (Mac & Windows.) For PS2, PSP, and the scant Sega Dreamcast games, you have to use an emulator for its respective console. There's plenty of options and tutorials to do those online. The emulators I use personally are PCSX2 (PS2) and PPSSPP (PSP, duh). There's a few non-BL games in here, but that wasn't of my own volition. The torrent I compiled these from had a few, and I just decided to back them up anyways for preservation's sake. They're mainly otome or just BL-ish-sorta-adjacent. But that's a drop in the yaoi bucket. At least someone will enjoy them? Like I kinda said, I've also tossed in DLSite/vendor versions of games purchased by myself. SO... It IS possible that they might prompt you for a key, or login, or something. HOWEVER, the ones that I've put DID NOT outright ask ME for anything... and it was my first time opening them on this new computer. If I'm able to throw DenchiUnwrap or whatever at the affected ones or something, then we're good. Just lemme know what game it is and I'll see if I can do anything about it. Be sure to not doublepost if someone's already requested it to be fixed. Anyways, if possible, go buy the original games. Help feed the starving yaoi artist brothers and sisters, would ya?
    2 points
  3. Shinjuku Money Dog シンジュクマネードッグ nu 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    2 points
  4. Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk
    2 points
  5. どうやら恋したみたいです。 山口すぐり 2023 Enjoy! :3
    2 points
  6. Hatsukoi ni wa Kanawanai! 初恋には敵わない! Yoriko 2022 Download
    1 point
  7. 本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html
    1 point
  8. Title : ラブ・チェン・ラブ・シーン (ginger records) Cv : 斉藤壮馬/笠間淳/河西健吾/高橋英則 Release date : 28 August 2026 STORY BLアワード2026総合コミック部門、堂々第2位! Dom/SubユニバースBLの新金字塔をボリュームた〜っぷりに音声化♪ 大学生の愛弥は、引っ込み思案な姉のために、 姉のお見合い相手である理系院生・梗一郎に近づき その人柄を探るが、印象は超最悪! しかし、ある雨の日に思いがけぬ再会を果たし…?! 恋に爆走する強気なDomお坊ちゃん・愛弥と、鉄壁ガードのスパダリSub・梗一郎の 寸止め焦れもだメロきゅんラブ♡ 叶衲 愛弥 cv.斉藤壮馬 大学一年生。ダイナミクス名家の長男。強いDom性を持つチャーミングなわがまま暴君。梗一郎との出会いは最悪だったが、思いがけぬ再会でメロメロに。梗一郎の鉄壁ガードにもめげず強気に爆走中! 三實 梗一郎 cv.笠間淳 大学院生(博士課程)。大手製薬会社を経営するダイナミクス家系の長男。Sub。大学院でダイナミクスの影響を抑える薬を研究している。愛弥のアプローチを退けるのには理由があるようで…? 如月 cv.河西健吾 叶衲家お抱えダイナミクスパートナーの一人。Sub。 三實 宗次 cv.高橋英則 梗一郎の弟。幼い頃から優秀な兄・梗一郎との間には若干の気まずさがある。Dom。 お願いします。
    1 point
  9. Title:THE 普通の恋人 / THE Futsuu no Koibito Author:高木ユーナ / Takagi Yuuna Year:2019 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  10. thank you as always Shaké san 💗💗💗 and good luck on your new semester 🍀🤞✨
    1 point
  11. please don't share or repost on the others sites. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ The Schoolboy Whore Needs a Lesson. ~Abusing him until he cant go more~ 援交男子〇学生監禁~奥が蕩けるまで調教されてマゾメス堕ち~ * In future, we may consider adding English translated scripts to our audio products. If you are an English speaker and would like that, please show us your support! ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ Ritsu is a young guy who dresses as a High Schooler and goes on one-night-stands with strangers from the internet. Trying to fill the void in his life he lies about his age and becomes an escort to other men. This all changes when during his latest encounter his client has a different idea in mind and Ritsu is handcuffed and restrained by the mysterious man. While resisting at first when Ritsu realizes no one will miss him or even notice he is not there he succumbs and gives into the man’s desires. While giving into the mounting pleasure, Ritsu is struck by the realization that this man is similar to him: empty and lonely. The more they spend time pleasuring and caring for each other, the more they become indispensable to each other. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ Characters ❘ RITSU SHIRAI (BOTTOM) Voice Actor: Momota Shishido AGE: 24 HEIGHT: 170cm JOB: UNEMPLOYED 24 year old Ritsu “works” as an escort dressed as a highschooler while lying about his age. Since he was born into a wealthy family money is not an issue and even his current apartment is owned by his parents. Even so, to fill his lonely heart he takes advantage of his good looks to start a male on male escort service. (His services only include dinner and public dates, though. Sex is strictly out of the picture.) While his clients are all men, Ritsu is actually straight. (He doesn't feel comfortable getting money from women). His secret goal? Use the money to buy a strong poison and end his life before he turns 25. The Schoolboy Whore Needs a Lesson. ~Abusing him until he cant go more~ [ToromomoCan] TAIKI KOBAYASHI (TOP) AGE: 28 HEIGHT: 182cm JOB: Apparel Manufacturing Planning Manager The perfect guy from whichever angle you look at him. Picture perfect Taiki bears a deep loneliness within him and feels he can't get it right in life. While women are all dying to go out with him, he spends his nights searching for other men on the internet. One day, he stumbles upon Ritsu’s page and can’t help but feel a rush through his body and his heart begins to ache with excitement. At this point he decides it. He will get Ritsu no matter what. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ Track List ❘ [01: ~Prologue~ Public Dates at Night] [02: ~DAY 1~Handcuffed and Restrained] (Forced Rape, Creampie) [03: ~DAY 7~Re-training] (Spanking, Throat Fuck) [04: ~DAY 14~“Maybe I Don't Like It.”] (Cock Sounding, Spanking, Fucking, Creampie) [05: ~DAY 31~Change Of Feeling ] (Vibrator Orgasm, Peeing) [06: ~DAY 62~Indispensable] (Blowjob, Orgasm, Creampie, ???) Total playback time: Approx. 69 minutes ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ Credits ❘ Voice Actor: Momota Shishido (https://twitter.com/shishido_momota ) Scenario: mtk (https://twitter.com/bisyounennohiza ) Illustration: Weiss (https://twitter.com/weiss_kurosaki_ ) Sound Director: bebewoo Circle: ToromomoCan (https://twitter.com/ToromomoCan ) ✤ Download https://mega.nz/file/LfYyGJIa Support the original work here https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ345957.html * if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible * ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ please don't share or repost on the others sites. thx. R.I.P my wallet :'-)
    1 point
  12. Revived link https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2mbxuhivxrtwcc/Gouhouteki+Henai+Strategy.rar/file
    1 point
  13. Hi, this is my first upload so not sure what to put here. Please don't reupload anywhere outside of this site. Other than that, enjoy :). If link stops working, please either message me or leave a message on this post
    1 point
  14. 男子高校生、はじめての 4th season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 4th season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Hashimoto Mitsu Year of release: 2022 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING
    1 point
  15. Maou to Yuusha no Kakeochi Bakansu 魔王と勇者のかけおちバカンス Baseu (ばせう) 2024 Vol 1 (~7 days)
    1 point
  16. This should work and not scan the file… ig I’ll have to encrypt it first next time. Avail until 9/17 or 250 downloads
    1 point
  17. To everyone! Regarding password, please refrain from mentioning their contents unless you are the original poster, and respect the poster's wishes. Thank you for your understanding.
    1 point
  18. Sugar Dog Life シュガードッグライフ Yoriko 2020 Download
    1 point
  19. The CD was shared yesterday over at aarin, so you might want to check it out there
    1 point
  20. New Takeo Otsuka blcd!! I heard this is a cute office romance bl, plus otsuka-san is here makes me squeal for im a big fan of his (both anime and blcd related lol). Its insane that this man is so dedicated in the blcd given to how famous he is in the anime industry for most blcd seiyuus would quit blcd once they become mainstreamed in anime. He got my highest respect 🫡 (speaking of which, Otsuka-san also has another blcd coming this 27th and another in July, which he'll be playing as a seme!!! I hope some generous contributors would willing to share these in the future 🥹) If anyone willing to share this, plsplspls doooo im dying to listen to this! Tysmm Cast: Taku Yashiro x Otsuka Takeo
    1 point
  21. Title : Romantic Bitch / ロマンティックビッチ Author : Madara Mada / Madaramada / 斑まだ 2018 / Japanese / JPEG Tags : Muscular Uke with big titties
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Title: Given Associated Name: ギヴン Author/ Artist: Kizu Natsuki [キヅナツキ] Genre: Romance, School Life, Yaoi Language: Japanese GIVEN RAW VOL 1-9 LINK (Link thanks to @Sayuuki!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  24. Title:仲良くしようねお隣さん / Nakayoku Shiyou ne Otonari-san Author:小木 / Ogi Year:2024 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  25. Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru 3 そんなに言うなら抱いてやる3 I'm sharing my BLCD Vol 3 copy of the bl manga Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru. Author is Niyama (にやま) Main pair: Satou Takuya × Terashima Takuma (Shinobu Urakawa x Hikaru Omoteya) Supporting cast; Midorikawa Hikaru (Osuke Ikurumi) Takeuchi Eiji (Master) Masuyama Takeaki (Sakuma Touya) Kobayashi Chiaki (Momoki) Ichikawa Aoi (Mizuki) Sharing for personal use ONLY! Do NOT - SELL or modify my files - Reupload/reshare/repost anywhere else! I bought my own copy from Amazon JPN (+ a cd player cause my laptop has no dvd driver) and ripped the cd's myself (took 6+ hours cause i'm new at this) so please don't claim my hard work as your own. If you can, please support the author/mangaaka by buying your own copy! Happy listenting! MEGA Key:
    1 point
  26. Rakka / 落果 Type: Drama CD 特典ドラマCD付 Seyuu: Takahashi Hiroki x Ono Yuki, Furukawa Makoto x Nakajima Yoshiki Release Date: 2018年09月26日 Pass: sachanblcd MEGA
    1 point
  27. Type: Drama CD Cast: Ono Yuuki x Saito Soma Release Date: 2018/06/28 MEGA Please DO NOT share outside of this forum.
    1 point
  28. I'm always down to spread the love that is Hadaka Shitsuji... I have the Steam version before steamunlocked became all shitted! Some of the files I have in there are from the old aarinfantasy fan translation back from like... what, 2012? I assume some may or may not still apply (notes explaining artists that are featured on Kamishiro's vinyl records, cultural stuff, etc), but hey. A little piece of Hadaka Shitsuji history then, if not... It has all my saves, but you can just delete them. Or not... I'm not your mom. Here's the goods! MEDIAFIRE: Link! 1.46 GB. zip file Includes: Extras folder from AF translation, the steamunlocked game folder (which includes instructions on how to run the game inside), the AF translation walkthrough spreadsheet that's a translated version of the walkthrough from the Hadaka Shitsuji fanbook (I own it, so I literally found that out when I went through it for the first time!), AF translation notes As you can probably tell, I LOVE this game. I've 100%'d it like a crazy person. Well... I love the characters. I don't love the uh... various happenings that happen to Komine and Arisato, mainly. If you know, you know. If you don't... well... it's better you don't. Aside from that, hope any newcomers to this game enjoy it as much as I do!
    1 point
  29. I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors. Mega Link ~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~
    1 point
  30. I got you bros, I actually bought the PC version, but wasn't able to get it to work on my Laptop, even with windows 7 and all that jazz, the screen just kept freezing. I have the switch version now., if you can't get the ISO to work, Nintendo Switch is region free so I recommend the Japanese/Chinese game as a substitute. Here's the mega: https://mega.nz/folder/dgRwCLha#yPr5GA_IUMB8s4PVodjM0A Here's a walkthrough, great blog does a lot of BL games: https://chem-is-amani.blogspot.com/2020/06/tokyo-24-ku-pc-walkthrough.html
    1 point
  31. Is there by chance a english patch so i can play it and understand it?
    1 point
  32. Title: Platinum Blood CV : Ono yuuki x Shingaki Tarusuke Release date : 2022 link 》here Merry Christmas everyone🎅☃️ I will delete the link suddenly, so hurry up and download it🧚🏼‍♀️ PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS CD OR REUPLOAD IT IN OTHER FORUMS. For those of you who managed to save this file, please keep it private and never upload it again!!
    0 points
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus