Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/13/26 in Posts
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! Wow I feel like it's been like a hot minute since I shared something on this lovely forum lolol Hope everyone was doing well though! My semester started yet once again so it's been really hectic moving my stuff back in and taking all these dreadful classes for my major I finally got some time to relax on this forum so I decided to share a work I recently bought before I get busy again (it might get harder for me to share things for a while) 😅 And for today I brought back another Uji-kun's work !! This was released pretty recently and it caught my eye cuz in the art I saw that the uke is illustrated as Uji-kun's character lol Usually the artists would draw an uke character from scratch, so my interest piqued when I saw his character getting bullied by the seme hehe And as always Uji-kun didn't disappoint with the sfx and carried through everything like the king he is 🫡 I really liked how in this work his uke character is literally feeling dead inside but when feeling shy his voice tone gets lighter and you can feel that emotion :D CONTEXT: In this work our uke is the senior / senpai !! He's an engineer and is like really good at his job, but the only downside is that he hates working in groups/teams 😅 He's got the mindset of "I can just do this by myself, so why do I need to work with others for this?" which is fair, but come on, you're an engineer and most engineers works in teams lol Of course, he doesn't talk about his complaints and acts respectful to everyone else while on the inside he's wanting to be alone or quite literally, feeling dead inside. In order to heal himself from all the stress, our little senpai posts photos of him doing cute cosplays (and might or might not use adult toys as accessories) on social media 👀👀 And then we have our seme, who is the junior / kouhai! He's not as efficient as our senpai, but he still gets the job done :D He doesn't really like or dislike this job, and is currently just working in this place to earn money to survive in this economy. But what he hides from everyone else is the fact that he's into pet play (sort of, more like a sadist though). Our kouhai has always respected our senpai and always comes to him to rant about work related things (which our senpai lwky finds it bothersome lol). But one day, he comes by a photo on social media, and it's a very familiar looking man who's wearing a cute costume with... a dog tail plug ??? And being the perceptive man he is, our seme instantly knew that this person is his senpai, and decides to make him his new "pet" hehehe Of course, at first our senpai hates the idea of becoming someone's pet, but he ends up enjoying all the pleasures that his kouhai gives him :)) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site OTHER NOTES: There's no name for the uke and seme in the characer profile so I just decided to keep things simple in the context section and stuck with "senpai" and "kouhai" lolol CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: 仕事が嫌いで、勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがちなヘビースモーカーの大智。 一匹狼タイプで無愛想に見られやすいが、仕事は誰よりも早くこなす優秀なエンジニア。 そんな彼には、人には絶対に言えない特殊な性癖があり、こっそりSNSに写真を投稿している…。 同じ部署に勤務する、後輩の洋太。 洋太は優秀な大智のことを尊敬していて、仕事での悩みは必ず相談するようにしている。 そんな彼は、最近まで飼っていた犬(?)がいなくなってしまい、新しいペットをSNS等で探している…。 ある日、洋太に相談を持ちかけられた大智。 ”外では話しにくい内容”だからと、仕事終わりに大智の家で宅飲みをすることに。 「相談って何があった?」 「先輩、犬好きですか?」 「犬? まぁ、好きだけど…?」 「俺、最近可愛い犬見つけたんですよ。ほら、こっち来て見てみてください」 洋太のスマホに写っていたのは、犬の格好をした大智の写真で…!? 「俺、ご主人様になってあげますよ」 More info about the seme: 後輩 攻 CV.なし 同じ部署に勤務 仕事は嫌いでもなく、好きでもない。生きるために必要だからしているだけ。 突出した才能はないが、何でもそつなくこなす器用なタイプ。 自分とは違う優秀な先輩を尊敬しているが、同時に密かに彼のギャップを面白いとも思ってる。 普段は人当たりが良く穏やかだが、性癖はご主人様気質。主導権を握る感覚がたまらなく、相手を自分好みに躾けるのが大好き。 More info about the uke: 先輩 受 CV.うじくん ・会社員/エンジニア 仕事自体は好きだが、他者との連携が嫌い。 勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがち。常に「だるい」「帰りたい」とぼやいてる。 が、仕事をこなすスピードは社内でトップ。バグ修正が得意。 ・自分は周りの人から見たら話しかけづらいだろうと自覚している。そんな中、唯一頼ってくれる後輩のことを可愛く思っていて、力になってあげたいと思っている。 ・性癖として「犬になりたい」という願望を抱えており、プライベートでは犬らしい格好をしてSNSに投稿し、反応を楽しんでる。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (9/17) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!18 points
-
本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html14 points
-
Revived link https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2mbxuhivxrtwcc/Gouhouteki+Henai+Strategy.rar/file9 points
-
I liked the drama CD you uploaded, which is why I re-uploaded it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6uxxl7i0nebpzrg/Caligula's+Love.rar/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/ga3qpvk1upbxnfr/Caligula's+Love+Side+Master.rar/file6 points
-
Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk5 points
-
異世界転移したら冷血王にメス堕ちさせられた件について Isekai Tensei Shitara Reiketsu Ou ni Mesu Ochi Saserareta Ken ni Tsuite where to buy: dlsite fanza This is Japanese only cuz I got it from dmm/fanza. Dlsite apparently Japanese ver comes with Eng sub, if anyone would like to confirm, it’s on sale right now!! Fanza has good deals but they censor more compared to dlsite, so keep in mind when buying. So if anyone wants to decensor the tokuten images… feel free lol (would be amazing for u to share too…) The video was surprisingly not censored, so lucky!! Anyways! I’ve been eyeing this for a while and I’m happy I got my hands on it. I don’t think I’ve seen this on this forum… I swear I searched far and wide! The extra voice files are real nice too so be sure to listen to them as well :) so the story is Yusuke got isekai-ed and when he woke up he was naked and spread wide by Yurius, the cold blooded king and forced yusuke to become female… Yusuke was a top student but his personality was really bad and Yurius is do S. Hehehe limit is one week 9/15 utc+9 23:594 points
-
BL Game Compilation Archive MEDIAFIRE: Link! God knows how many gigs this whole thing is. Alphabetically ordered folders. Basically everything is a .7z file. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well... Merry UnChristmas, huh. LOL Contains about 500+ games! Mainly old ones. Yes, for real. Makes me think of those joystick things that you plugged into the TV and it came with like every SNES rom on earth. I've tested basically everything myself, even if a little bit. That, or it's come from my own personal collection. Any save data you see from me or others that wasn't cleared out, just get rid of it. I actually bought a few of these games to chuck in there because the original files were a pain in the ass and I said "Fuck it why not" LOL. Or I already had them purchased anyways. If any of the original file owners/devs want me to remove anything, please tell me! I'll gladly do it for you. Here's a list of what's inside right now. A-B-C and numeric D-E-F G-H-I J-K-L M-N-O P-Q-R S-T-U V-W-X-Y-Z Games that were fucked up, old, or whatever went into their own folder. I've included a document explaining what was wrong with each of them and/or what ones were missing, if that piques your interest. For games with "The" in the start of their titles, I did it library style and went "XYZ, The". A few things... Seriously, don't open almost all of these without a Japanese system locale. If you do... well, OK, you can't even play like 98% of these. But also I've preserved some of the exe names in Japanese script, and it'll break the names. So don't fuck it up. (please) For Koibito Yuugi and 2:00 AM Neko specifically (pretty sure it's only these ones), you HAVE to have your system locale AND time format as Japanese or the text and stuff will end up being mojibake. They're picky like that. For the Chinese games (marked with zh-CN), it's best you use a locale emulator if you plan on not changing your system locale to Chinese. Or if you want to stick to a Japanese one. Obviously... I can't put the installation instructions for ALL of these. Though, it's kind of 50% "mount with a virtual disk drive program and install it" and 50% "just click the exe". For mounting stuff, I've posted instructions for that a bunch of times on different posts. But here it is if you need it: There are some games that came with their own installation instructions, thankfully for you. If you have trouble with something that ISN'T solved by changing your system locale to Japanese, changing the compatibility, etc, I will try to help you. Only some of these games are Mac compatible. A lot of them I have designated with (Mac) or (Mac & Windows.) For PS2, PSP, and the scant Sega Dreamcast games, you have to use an emulator for its respective console. There's plenty of options and tutorials to do those online. The emulators I use personally are PCSX2 (PS2) and PPSSPP (PSP, duh). There's a few non-BL games in here, but that wasn't of my own volition. The torrent I compiled these from had a few, and I just decided to back them up anyways for preservation's sake. They're mainly otome or just BL-ish-sorta-adjacent. But that's a drop in the yaoi bucket. At least someone will enjoy them? Like I kinda said, I've also tossed in DLSite/vendor versions of games purchased by myself. SO... It IS possible that they might prompt you for a key, or login, or something. HOWEVER, the ones that I've put DID NOT outright ask ME for anything... and it was my first time opening them on this new computer. If I'm able to throw DenchiUnwrap or whatever at the affected ones or something, then we're good. Just lemme know what game it is and I'll see if I can do anything about it. Be sure to not doublepost if someone's already requested it to be fixed. Anyways, if possible, go buy the original games. Help feed the starving yaoi artist brothers and sisters, would ya?3 points
-
Gouhouteki Henai Strategy ❧ TORIBA Yuuji [JP] Original Title: Gouhouteki Henai Strategy Alt. Title: 合法的偏愛ストラテジー Author/Artist: TORIBA Yuuji Year of release: 2017 Published by: Julian Download Gouhouteki Henai Strategy Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @HD101!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
🦄 NEW GAMES ADDED 🦄 I've added some games @HD101 slid over to me, including a few that were missing! Recovered 🦄 Orange Heart (Prince of Tennis) 🦄 LOVE & QUIZ (Loveless) New 🦄 Fragrance Tale voice collection 🦄 Omerta Code: Tycoon Kai (PS Vita) 🦄 Beniiro Tenjou Ayakashi Kitan Futaai (PS Vita) 🦄 Galtia V Edition (PS Vita) 🦄 Gakuen Heaven 1 (PS Vita) 🦄 Gakuen Heaven 2 (PS Vita) 🦄 Sweet Pool (PS Vita) For the PS Vita games, you can use Vita3K to play them.2 points
-
Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru 3 そんなに言うなら抱いてやる3 I'm sharing my BLCD Vol 3 copy of the bl manga Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru. Author is Niyama (にやま) Main pair: Satou Takuya × Terashima Takuma (Shinobu Urakawa x Hikaru Omoteya) Supporting cast; Midorikawa Hikaru (Osuke Ikurumi) Takeuchi Eiji (Master) Masuyama Takeaki (Sakuma Touya) Kobayashi Chiaki (Momoki) Ichikawa Aoi (Mizuki) Sharing for personal use ONLY! Do NOT - SELL or modify my files - Reupload/reshare/repost anywhere else! I bought my own copy from Amazon JPN (+ a cd player cause my laptop has no dvd driver) and ripped the cd's myself (took 6+ hours cause i'm new at this) so please don't claim my hard work as your own. If you can, please support the author/mangaaka by buying your own copy! Happy listenting! MEGA Key:2 points
-
Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu 君をおいしくいただきます Ryota Suzuki x Jun Fukuyama/ Ichikawa Aoi Download link Hiii ✨ Finally, finally, finally my CD arrived, yaaaay! Customs really made me wait for this. They smelled my desperation to listen to it, so they kept it for a month :c But well, it’s finally here, and it was worth all the wait. As you might know (or maybe not), I’m a biiiiiig fan of Ryota Suzuki so that was enough for me to buy this, but then I also saw Fukuyama Jun in the main cast and that completely sealed the deal. ✧(⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷ 。 ᵒ̴̶̷⸝⸝⸝) It’s been a really long time since Fukuyama-san starred in a blcd, and I love his voice sooooooooo much. He has this elegant, sophisticated voice so it suited Neiro in his handsome vampire mode perfectly. Also, their first scene together when Ryota-san was supposed to be a little more aggressive... wow. It was so good that it even made me thank God for being alive and being able to listen to that ╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥. But I’m really greedy and I wish I could have listened to another complete scene with Fukuyama-san and Ryota-san together, ahhh. Also Ichikawa Aoi's voice for Neiro in his chibi mode was totally amazing, it suited him really well too. I usually hear him everywhere as a side character, so I was really happy I could hear a different side of his voice as the main character this time. The cast was absolutely amazing *chef’s kiss* and did total justice to the manga. I also love most of the manga from Tsutako-sensei, I’m a total sucker for pretty long-haired characters just like her. She’s a real queen for the puppy top x pretty long-haired bottom stans like me. MOTHER 🗣️ It was worth everything: my time, my money, and my customs headaches. If you read through all my rambling, thank you! I hope you all like it just as much as I did. P.S. If there are any problems with the link or tracks, please let me know.1 point
-
Shinjuku Money Dog シンジュクマネードッグ nu 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga1 point
-
Deliheal Change 🔸 Ikuyasu [JP] Original Title: Deliheal Change Alt. Title: デリヘルチェンジ, Derihel Change Author/Artist: Ikuyasu Year of release: 2018 Published by: Frontier Works Download Deliheal Change Manga: (Link thanks to @Dive!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title: Sonna ni Iunara Daiteyaru Vol 2 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Satou Takuya x Terashima Takuma More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/134876/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/wSAkQRyD Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
thank you, may you have an amazing life (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) .ᐟ.ᐟ (been eyeing this one for weeks lol)1 point
-
Title : Kowamote no Rinjin ga Omega datta Toki no Taishohou (コワモテの隣人がΩだった時の対処法) Author : Nikuya Inui LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
1 point
-
[隆巳ジロ] 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と Title: 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と | Amaetagari to Umibe no Kare to Author: 隆巳ジロ | Takami Jiro Label: Daria Comics | Year: 2013 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Hi, this is my first upload so not sure what to put here. Please don't reupload anywhere outside of this site. Other than that, enjoy :). If link stops working, please either message me or leave a message on this post1 point
-
男子高校生、はじめての 4th season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 4th season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Hashimoto Mitsu Year of release: 2022 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING1 point
-
Hajimete no ✼ NARASHIMA Sachi & GINGER BERRY [JP] Original Title: Hajimete no Alt. Title: はじめての Author/Artist: NARASHIMA Sachi Year of release: GINGER BERRY Published by: Libre Download Hajimete no Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
This should work and not scan the file… ig I’ll have to encrypt it first next time. Avail until 9/17 or 250 downloads1 point
-
1 point
-
Summary A world in which humans and vampires share a bare minimum coexistence. The year is 20XX in Yokohama. The Aoi Research Firm has shone light onto the medical world, developing an artificial source of blood called EX-BLOOD, putting an end to the shortage of blood. At the same time, the vampires who had hidden themselves in the shadows emerge and declare that they will now coexist with humanity. They gradually began show themselves out in society. But by nature, vampires prefer human blood. Some of them continued to assault humans. Even as those vampires that wish for a peaceful coexistence with humans try to keep the others in check, "vampire hunts" are also widespread, carried out by some humans due to a drug-like high a human experiences when drinking a vampire's blood. Even so, at least on the surface, peace appeared to be maintained... The protagonist, Moriya Keiichi, sustains life-threatening injuries in an accident. His best friend, Aoi Setsuna, saves his life with a brand new drug which utilizes a vampire's extraordinary healing capabilities. As a side effect, Keiichi's attribute ends up transforming from Beta into Omega. Keiichi's newly Omega pheromones attract the vampires to him. One day, Keiichi finds himself saved from a dire attack by an Alpha vampire, Ooizumi Genma. As someone who hates vampires, Keiichi refuses Genma's help. However, he himself had become a half-vampire desiring blood... Developer/Publisher Karin Chatnoir Ω Rating 18+ Size 2.8GB Link https://yadi.sk/d/-2ck1q_M3CbMSs (PS; Ive merely reposted the link in the downloads thread. Got it from here; http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/41214-omega-vampire/page2#post1006224 Kudos to user Profit-chan for uploading the link!! )1 point
-
Title: Iyarashii Mannequin いやらしいマネキン Author/Artist: Satomichi Cast: 茶介 (Katou Masayuki), 冬ノ熊肉 (Kumagai Kentarou), 千渡レナド (Hamano Daiki) Link here. Support the original work here. I purchased this CD myself. PLEASE DON'T RE-POST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!1 point
-
【あらすじ】 人気BLコミック「あまあま隣人の秘密」(サークル:餅原そぼろ丼)がフルボイス動画版で登場!! あることをきっかけに大和は、心優しい隣人の颯(はやて)の秘密を知ってしまう。彼はカントボーイだった。 しかし、そんな秘密を知ってもとくに颯に対する意識は変わらなった。ところが颯にえっちな誘惑をされたことでお互いの性欲に呑まれる…… プレイ・描写内容 ・オホ声 ・カントボーイ ・フェラ ・潮吹き ・イラマチオ ・クリ責め ・手マン ・まんぐり固め ・正常位 ・寝バック ・中出し ・断面図 ・陰毛 【登場人物】 ・颯(はやて)【受】 CV:スキマチェリー 在宅で仕事をしている社会人。趣味は料理。大和の隣に住んでいる。 ・大和(やまと)【攻】 CV:白雲空 人懐っこい大学生。颯の隣に住んでいる。 It's just so peak idk. All hail CB Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Remember to support the OG: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01637163.html - It will be expired after 2 weeks so download it quickly, i'll upload it again BY MYSELF so dw. DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!1 point
-
とろけておとして地獄まで Summary - The "Hana no Akuta" side story is now a voice drama! Tsubaki's propensity for violence manifests itself in the bedroom when he's having sex with Hakuka in the form of biting and choking... but things can get super sweet, as well. Part 2 of the spin-off story is also included as part of the drama! [Total Playback] Approximately 50 minutes Story - Too much pleasure can be far more painful than any suffering... Seishi Tsubaki is a former police detective-turned yakuza boss with an unimaginable violent streak. The only one who can rein him in, the only one who truly understands him, is his own superior, Rui Hakuka. He doles out the rewards and is more than happy to indulge his love Tsubaki's urges through biting and choking. But one day, Tsubaki's curiosity was suddenly piqued... He wanted to see what would happen if he overloaded Hakuka with pleasure. Characters - Rui Hakuka (CV. Koutei (Emperor)) A pervert and former mid-level mob boss who now heads up the Kanafuji Syndicate. He's cold, unfeeling, and unreasonably greedy. He's constantly sneering at others for acting like fools who are beneath him. His relationship with Tsubaki is like that of a dog and its owner. In the past he frequently used his own body as a negotiation tool and slept his way to the top, but now he only has eyes for Tsubaki. 2. Seishi Tsubaki (CV. Lee Kirigo) A former undercover cop and current yakuza boss. He's a deviant with a strong craving for violence despite his privileged upbringing. He's unsociable and not good at displaying his emotions -- only Hakuka has earned his affections (and possessiveness). Until he realized his violent nature, he felt he had a strong sense of justice. His sex with Hakuka is usually quite hardcore. MEGA Note : This is the drama cd adaptation of the manga Charmed Straight to Hell, which is a spin-off of another manga called Yakuza-sama no Omocha ~ ENJOY ~ ! I bought this myself so please do not reupload or share outside of this forum !1 point
-
Type: Drama CD Cast: Ono Yuuki x Saito Soma Release Date: 2018/06/28 MEGA Please DO NOT share outside of this forum.1 point
-
ピットスポルム 一葉・二葉 •——————•°•✿•°•——————• Released: 12/01/2023 Cast/Pair: Sakata Shougo × Chiba Shouya Synopsis: The story is set in the boys' dormitory of a prestigious co-ed school. Despite being a talented person who is both serious and hardworking, the plain-looking Yano has always been stuck with being second place in the school ranks. His roommate, Odajima, on the other hand, is the top ranker who is not only blessed in both intellect and looks but is also a playboy. Yano sees Odajima as an otherworldly creature and his natural enemy. While living together with him, Yano never imagined that things would start to develop in a festering way between them. (Source: Baka-Updates) ・❥・WHERE TO BUY・❥・ Amazon JP|Animate JP|CCS|CDJapan|Pokedora & DLsite (Digital, no bonus track) If you like this work, please consider buying the Manga and CD to support the artist if you can ♥. - ボーナストラック, ミニドラマ, Scanned BK excluded - ⚠️⬇NOTE⬇⚠️ One of the few CDs I impulsively bought that's collecting dust. Tbh, I still haven't finished listening to this lol but i've read the manga. Let me know if you encounter any errors. Enjoy listening On another note, I hope all my fellow kababayan that will be affected bcoz the STS are safe from the incoming typhoon (again). 🥺️🙏 I'm already prepping QQ. ┌ ∘°❉°∘ ┐ |DL| =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission. If you want to share, post what you bought= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!1 point
-
Title: Noumi-Senpai no Benmei / 能美先輩の弁明 Main Cast: Sakata Shougo (Tan Eito) x Shimazaki Nobunaga (Noumi Masataka) / 坂田将吾 (丹瑛人) × 島崎信長 (能美正孝) Supporting Cast: Saitou Souma (Hayama) / 斉藤壮馬 (葉山) Company: Ginger Records Release Date: 2025.10.10 CD Info: The file folder is separated by FLAC and AIFF (compatible w iTunes) files, so feel free to download whichever suits your needs. The files are all the same lossless quality. Disc 1 + Disc 2: Main Drama CD Disc 3: 激アツ全回転セット特典CD / Special Set Bonus CD Disc 4: アニメイト特典CD / Animate Bonus CD Support the Original Work: Animate | Comicomi Studio | Pokedora (Digital Edition) PLEASE DO NOT share, re-upload, re-distribute, etc. outside the forum! The original creators should not know that this is being shared. Link may be deactivated in the future, but may be re-uploaded if there is interest. Please make sure to check all pages of the thread before requesting a re-upload! Download: MEGA | MediaFire1 point
-
Title: Sonna ni Iunara Daiteyaru Vol 1 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Satou Takuya x Terashima Takuma More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/117301/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/ZOxAGSwR Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.1 point
-
This is my favorite BL and I had no idea they had a BLCD for it!! Thank you very much for sharing!1 point
-
Praise be to the aarinfantasy BL game masterlist torrent... Here it is, lads. MEGA: Link! 818.2 MB. zip file Includes: Disk 1, 2, and 3 as .iso files. I don't think I've seen a yaoi game have 3 separate disks before. LOL. I've only seen that for PS1 Final Fantasy games and they're a couple gigs hahahaha. I dunno what's up with that. As for installation, I'll copypasta instructions I put for a different post but modify it LOL. This is assuming you have something like PowerISO. >right click the disk 1 .iso file >set number of drives to one >right click your virtual drive that's appeared (will say CD Drive (whatever letter):) >select PowerISO >choose "Mount Image to Drive [whatev:] <No media>" >browse and choose the .iso file, wherever you put it >click your virtual drive >double click the Setup exe >choose "install/インストール" >keep clicking next/N in the installation wizard, change directory if you want when prompted, but I didn't >will ask for you to swap disk 1 for disk 2 >right click your virtual drive and unmount the first disk >mount the 2nd disk >let it install >will do the same thing and ask to swap the second disk for the third one >do what you just did when you swapped the first disk for the second one, but with the second and third disks >when it's done, a window will pop up saying the game is done installing and how to launch it >??? >profit1 point
-
I found out there's actually an animate tokuten with this disc, so here's the link! I bought the whole disc with the tokuten myself, since the other tracks are already linked, just the animate tokuten tracks will be uploaded here: Link: GDrive please do not upload to other sites! (I have posted on Aarinfantasy as the only other site)1 point
-
Title: Tsuki to Ookami Original: 月と狼 Author: Matsumoto Noda Year: 2019 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Hajimete no Date H Hen ✼ NARASHIMA Sachi & GINGER BERRY [JP] Original Title: Hajimete no Date H Hen Alt. Title: はじめての デートH編 Author/Artist: NARASHIMA Sachi & GINGER BERRY Year of release: 2017 Published by: Libre Prequel: ="]Hajimete no Download Hajimete no Date H Hen Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Boku no Omawari1 point
-
Since I still have these on my laptop, new links: S vol.1 S vol.2 S vol.3 S vol.41 point
-
1 point
-
0 points
