Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/12/26 in Posts

  1. 本作はストーリー中に ・『一度破局する描写』 ・『受けが女性と肉体関係を持つ直前まで至ったことをほのめかす描写(※未遂)』 ・『受けが他の男性とキスをしようとした事を伺わせるセリフ(※未遂)』 ・『受けが女性を当て馬のように扱うなど、かなり身勝手でクズな行動描写』 ・『ラブドール(オナホ)を女性に見立てた疑似3P(3連結)描写』 ・『受けによるアウティング行為ともとれる表現』 等… 受けの無神経&クズな言動が多々含まれます。 これらはすべて、「女たらし」である流星(受け)の危うさやクズさ、 そこからのヤンデレ化とのギャップ、 そして主人公との関係性の特別さを際立たせるための演出となっておりますが 上記表現が地雷・苦手な方はご注意ください。 ただし、ラストは《スーパー甘々ハッピーエンド》です♪ ヤリチン♂チャラ男を抱き潰した結果…完全メス堕ちからの【ヤンデレ化】!?貴方のチ◯ポで沼らせて【ガチ恋堕ち】させちゃお☆ 『恋愛なんて、楽しければそれでヨくね?☆』 →【ヤンデレ化させた結果…】『 他のやつのことなんか一瞬でも考えんな!!一生、俺のことだけ好きでいろよ…ッッッ!!!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》な超一軍モテ男子と付き合い始めたアナタ♪ だけど… 『【超】がつく女たらし』なアイツはいまだにヘラヘラと掴みどころがなくて… そんな《ザ・軽薄チャラ男》をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXで完全恋堕ちさせてみませんか? 節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子がアナタに【ド執着&ヤンデレ化】しちゃう程の 本気の恋に目覚めるまでの一部始終をお届けします☆ クラスメートの目を盗んでの『ドキドキ!秘密のメスイキH ︎』… そして【ガチ恋堕ちしたヤンデレ流星】による『嫉妬心剥き出しグチャドロSEX』からの 『本物の恋人ドロ甘LOVE ︎H』は必聴です♪ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】… 正反対の二人が『本物の恋人』になるまでを描いた《極エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ ♂男を知ったばかりの元・ノンケの体が完全な♀メス♀に変えられていく全過程をお楽しみください♪♂ 【プレイ内容】 オナホ(ラブドール)との擬似3P・素股・乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・挿入・キスハメ・キスイキ ・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等...激しくも甘いHシーンが満載♪ 総収録時間《347分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 本作は下記作品の続編になりますが、単体でも楽しめる作品となっております♪ ↓前作『《ノンケ》ヤリチン チャラ男をメス堕ち&ゾッコンにさせる方法♪ ~初めてのアナル☆イキは親友のおチンポで~』 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 【500DL達成の特典トラックもご用意しております♪】 This is the sequel to I’m posting about a drama CD I’ve owned for ages. I waited months for its release date. I already loved the prequel a lot, and this sequel didn’t let me down at all. The main story is nearly six hours long, packed full of great content. The scriptwriter handled the character settings and potential story developments really skillfully. I’ve listened to it more than five times. I can easily get through all six hours every single time, so you can tell how much I adore it. Since it’s so long and the plot is dense, I’ll start with a story summary. The sequel picks up with the two leads already in a relationship. The seme doesn’t want their romance to be public, so the uke keeps up his old playboy persona, still getting close with women. Still, in conversations with friends, he reveals he’s in an unprecedentedly serious relationship with someone. The uke measures love by jealousy — the more jealous he gets, the deeper the love is. This sets up later plot points. When the seme runs into his ex-boyfriend, the uke gets bothered. Later, they find a sex doll at the uke’s place. As foreplay, the seme tells the uke to use the doll alone first, then joins him for a threesome. After they sleep together, the uke mentions he went to a mixer while presenting himself as single. He almost kissed a guy there, but couldn’t go through with it because that person wasn’t the seme. The seme thinks he cheated, while the uke believes he did nothing wrong. They fight and go cold on each other. The seme refuses to be intimate with the uke, yet remains gentle and caring toward him in daily life. When the uke checks the seme’s phone messages and sees he’s still in contact with his ex, he flies off the handle. They argue and break up. A few months after the split, the uke invites the seme and his ex to a mixer. The uke shows off his flirtation with an aggressive woman. Right there at the mixer, overcome by jealousy, he forcibly kisses the seme in front of everyone and drags him to a hotel room. Months of suffering from their breakup turned the uke yandere. 羽柴礼’s acting here is absolutely phenomenal, this is my favorite part every time I listen. Midway through sex, to prove his loyalty to the seme, the uke calls that woman he was flirting with before. He confesses he’s having sex with the seme right now and that he loves him. They get back together and sleep together again. I truly love 羽柴礼’s polished performance and how he shifts the character across different story phases. His acting makes this drama CD absolutely flawless. I’ve seen plenty of comments criticizing the story and character setup, but I was already attached to them from the start. I waited until the sale period ended to post about this drama CD, hoping more people will buy and listen to it. Nearly six hours of runtime, great production quality, incredible voice acting, and the price is really reasonable. I’m a total diehard fan of this production team now. Thanks for reading this far, hope you enjoy listening! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01495796.html
    26 points
  2. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! Wow I feel like it's been like a hot minute since I shared something on this lovely forum lolol Hope everyone was doing well though! My semester started yet once again so it's been really hectic moving my stuff back in and taking all these dreadful classes for my major 🫩 I finally got some time to relax on this forum so I decided to share a work I recently bought before I get busy again (it might get harder for me to share things for a while) 😅 And for today I brought back another Uji-kun's work !! This was released pretty recently and it caught my eye cuz in the art I saw that the uke is illustrated as Uji-kun's character lol Usually the artists would draw an uke character from scratch, so my interest piqued when I saw his character getting bullied by the seme hehe And as always Uji-kun didn't disappoint with the sfx and carried through everything like the king he is 🫡 I really liked how in this work his uke character is literally feeling dead inside but when feeling shy his voice tone gets lighter and you can feel that emotion :D CONTEXT: In this work our uke is the senior / senpai !! He's an engineer and is like really good at his job, but the only downside is that he hates working in groups/teams 😅 He's got the mindset of "I can just do this by myself, so why do I need to work with others for this?" which is fair, but come on, you're an engineer and most engineers works in teams lol Of course, he doesn't talk about his complaints and acts respectful to everyone else while on the inside he's wanting to be alone or quite literally, feeling dead inside. In order to heal himself from all the stress, our little senpai posts photos of him doing cute cosplays (and might or might not use adult toys as accessories) on social media 👀👀 And then we have our seme, who is the junior / kouhai! He's not as efficient as our senpai, but he still gets the job done :D He doesn't really like or dislike this job, and is currently just working in this place to earn money to survive in this economy. But what he hides from everyone else is the fact that he's into pet play (sort of, more like a sadist though). Our kouhai has always respected our senpai and always comes to him to rant about work related things (which our senpai lwky finds it bothersome lol). But one day, he comes by a photo on social media, and it's a very familiar looking man who's wearing a cute costume with... a dog tail plug ??? And being the perceptive man he is, our seme instantly knew that this person is his senpai, and decides to make him his new "pet" hehehe Of course, at first our senpai hates the idea of becoming someone's pet, but he ends up enjoying all the pleasures that his kouhai gives him :)) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site OTHER NOTES: There's no name for the uke and seme in the characer profile so I just decided to keep things simple in the context section and stuck with "senpai" and "kouhai" lolol CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: 仕事が嫌いで、勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがちなヘビースモーカーの大智。 一匹狼タイプで無愛想に見られやすいが、仕事は誰よりも早くこなす優秀なエンジニア。 そんな彼には、人には絶対に言えない特殊な性癖があり、こっそりSNSに写真を投稿している…。 同じ部署に勤務する、後輩の洋太。 洋太は優秀な大智のことを尊敬していて、仕事での悩みは必ず相談するようにしている。 そんな彼は、最近まで飼っていた犬(?)がいなくなってしまい、新しいペットをSNS等で探している…。 ある日、洋太に相談を持ちかけられた大智。 ”外では話しにくい内容”だからと、仕事終わりに大智の家で宅飲みをすることに。 「相談って何があった?」  「先輩、犬好きですか?」 「犬? まぁ、好きだけど…?」  「俺、最近可愛い犬見つけたんですよ。ほら、こっち来て見てみてください」 洋太のスマホに写っていたのは、犬の格好をした大智の写真で…!? 「俺、ご主人様になってあげますよ」 More info about the seme: 後輩 攻 CV.なし 同じ部署に勤務 仕事は嫌いでもなく、好きでもない。生きるために必要だからしているだけ。 突出した才能はないが、何でもそつなくこなす器用なタイプ。 自分とは違う優秀な先輩を尊敬しているが、同時に密かに彼のギャップを面白いとも思ってる。 普段は人当たりが良く穏やかだが、性癖はご主人様気質。主導権を握る感覚がたまらなく、相手を自分好みに躾けるのが大好き。 More info about the uke: 先輩 受 CV.うじくん ・会社員/エンジニア 仕事自体は好きだが、他者との連携が嫌い。 勤務中は喫煙所にこもりがち。常に「だるい」「帰りたい」とぼやいてる。 が、仕事をこなすスピードは社内でトップ。バグ修正が得意。 ・自分は周りの人から見たら話しかけづらいだろうと自覚している。そんな中、唯一頼ってくれる後輩のことを可愛く思っていて、力になってあげたいと思っている。 ・性癖として「犬になりたい」という願望を抱えており、プライベートでは犬らしい格好をしてSNSに投稿し、反応を楽しんでる。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (9/17) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    7 points
  3. Title: -直情真気-少年が銭湯でいつものマッサージを受けるおはなし Author: 司馬ゆうじ / 虎楠テツ Illustration: 司馬ゆうじ Voice Actor: 麻生修也 / イサキチ BUY IT HERE (DLSite) Hi! This is my first time posting something I bought and I'm excited to share it with everyone I've been wanting to watch and listen to this specific vid and I can't seem to find it here (I might be wrong but oh well). Anyway, you all know the rules: don't share this outside the forum or else (I'll delete it ). I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! If there are any issues, just let me know. DOWNLOAD HERE: MEGA Key: ckZkeQo-nEoKCyrtreGRrySDG1lUQXubF1iY2S-b-Bk
    4 points
  4. I liked the drama CD you uploaded, which is why I re-uploaded it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6uxxl7i0nebpzrg/Caligula's+Love.rar/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/ga3qpvk1upbxnfr/Caligula's+Love+Side+Master.rar/file
    3 points
  5. Deliheal Change 🔸 Ikuyasu [JP] Original Title: Deliheal Change Alt. Title: デリヘルチェンジ, Derihel Change Author/Artist: Ikuyasu Year of release: 2018 Published by: Frontier Works Download Deliheal Change Manga: (Link thanks to @Dive!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  6. Revived link https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2mbxuhivxrtwcc/Gouhouteki+Henai+Strategy.rar/file
    2 points
  7. 男子高校生、はじめての 4th season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 4th season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Hashimoto Mitsu Year of release: 2022 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru 3 そんなに言うなら抱いてやる3 I'm sharing my BLCD Vol 3 copy of the bl manga Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru. Author is Niyama (にやま) Main pair: Satou Takuya × Terashima Takuma (Shinobu Urakawa x Hikaru Omoteya) Supporting cast; Midorikawa Hikaru (Osuke Ikurumi) Takeuchi Eiji (Master) Masuyama Takeaki (Sakuma Touya) Kobayashi Chiaki (Momoki) Ichikawa Aoi (Mizuki) Sharing for personal use ONLY! Do NOT - SELL or modify my files - Reupload/reshare/repost anywhere else! I bought my own copy from Amazon JPN (+ a cd player cause my laptop has no dvd driver) and ripped the cd's myself (took 6+ hours cause i'm new at this) so please don't claim my hard work as your own. If you can, please support the author/mangaaka by buying your own copy! Happy listenting! MEGA Key:
    2 points
  10. Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu 君をおいしくいただきます Ryota Suzuki x Jun Fukuyama/ Ichikawa Aoi Download link Hiii ✨ Finally, finally, finally my CD arrived, yaaaay! Customs really made me wait for this. They smelled my desperation to listen to it, so they kept it for a month :c But well, it’s finally here, and it was worth all the wait. As you might know (or maybe not), I’m a biiiiiig fan of Ryota Suzuki so that was enough for me to buy this, but then I also saw Fukuyama Jun in the main cast and that completely sealed the deal. ✧(⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷ 。 ᵒ̴̶̷⸝⸝⸝) It’s been a really long time since Fukuyama-san starred in a blcd, and I love his voice sooooooooo much. He has this elegant, sophisticated voice so it suited Neiro in his handsome vampire mode perfectly. Also, their first scene together when Ryota-san was supposed to be a little more aggressive... wow. It was so good that it even made me thank God for being alive and being able to listen to that ╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥. But I’m really greedy and I wish I could have listened to another complete scene with Fukuyama-san and Ryota-san together, ahhh. Also Ichikawa Aoi's voice for Neiro in his chibi mode was totally amazing, it suited him really well too. I usually hear him everywhere as a side character, so I was really happy I could hear a different side of his voice as the main character this time. The cast was absolutely amazing *chef’s kiss* and did total justice to the manga. I also love most of the manga from Tsutako-sensei, I’m a total sucker for pretty long-haired characters just like her. She’s a real queen for the puppy top x pretty long-haired bottom stans like me. MOTHER 🗣️ It was worth everything: my time, my money, and my customs headaches. If you read through all my rambling, thank you! I hope you all like it just as much as I did. P.S. If there are any problems with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    1 point
  11. Hatsukoi ni wa Kanawanai! 初恋には敵わない! Yoriko 2022 Download
    1 point
  12. Shinjuku Money Dog シンジュクマネードッグ nu 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  13. Title: Sonna ni Iunara Daiteyaru Vol 2 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Satou Takuya x Terashima Takuma More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/134876/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/wSAkQRyD Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.
    1 point
  14. [隆巳ジロ] 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と Title: 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と | Amaetagari to Umibe no Kare to Author: 隆巳ジロ | Takami Jiro Label: Daria Comics | Year: 2013 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  15. I missed you~ Thank you so much, even though you must be busy I’ll spend some happy time 💛🧡❤
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Here you go this isn't my link, it comes from another topic on here but i downloaded it and extracted it and it works, just make sure to run the exe file named エゴと後悔のジレンマ on locale emu or change your locale to japan, so the game works. https://mega.nz/file/UC8mQYrb#Dosos5IIhjIS8ciZVTwXEYqrbn1bSugeLF7yjnZIRDY There is a password on this file you have to enter, the password is hentaibanchi.com Here is the topic i got the file from so credit to them.
    1 point
  18. It's the best thing I've seen in years thanks frend
    1 point
  19. Distortion - Blue Lock Yoichi Yoichi x Rin Itoshi Artist: Bomber Tarou (ボンバー太郎) Type: Fanwork Doujinshi Artist's Socials: X: HERE Pixiv: HERE Translated, Edited, and Compiled by TaichiT1 To Read: DOWNLOAD PASSWORD: myjmy6-xybdah-mahZew
    1 point
  20. WGAHWLWLWLLWWLALSLLWLW THANK YOU FOR SHARIIIING I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY
    1 point
  21. Haihai sharing this work for those who haven't heard this yet!! Do note that this work is a lil bit hardcore but nothing that extreme or bad, you can check the description in the dlsite link! This was the first time I listened to this va and the va's voice was quite good and cutee!! + it was on sale so why not purchase it yknow ^^ Oh and ive just resigned from my part time job (🎊) though still I've been real busy and will soon be more busy lol since my new semester is starting quite soon TT Bbut ill ofc still share more works! Tho the sharing will be random at times bcs idk when I'll actually have the time to spare and share them since it does take time (੭ ˊ^ˋ)੭ ‹/𝟹 + (There's a new va i found that i cant wait to share his works with ꉂ(˵˃ ᗜ ˂˵) . . . スクールカースト上位の陽キャ生徒会長は俺の雄豚おほ声恋人♡肉便器~無理やりレイプで俺のモノ!雄豚おほ声恋人オナホ化計画~ cv. Tachi kanae -> Download link ♡ (up for a week!) -> DLsite link☆
    1 point
  22. Here it is! MEDIAFIRE LINK You should be able to extract the game and open it like normal but let me know if you have problems ^^
    1 point
  23. Title: Rhetoric Japanese Title: レトリック Author/Artist: Yamada Nonono Download Link
    1 point
  24. PLEASE consider reuploading 😭😭 there is a third volume out too, I may consider getting it
    1 point
  25. Sugar Dog Life シュガードッグライフ Yoriko 2020 Download
    1 point
  26. Title: Iyarashii Mannequin いやらしいマネキン Author/Artist: Satomichi Cast: 茶介 (Katou Masayuki), 冬ノ熊肉 (Kumagai Kentarou), 千渡レナド (Hamano Daiki) Link here. Support the original work here. I purchased this CD myself. PLEASE DON'T RE-POST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!
    1 point
  27. Hmmmm... Actually, the story was pretty weak, and half of female characters here were awful (I listen to hear a story about men, as everyone here, but it is weird when girls, with the exeption of seme's and uke's family members, act like pugnacious bitches). Seme is passive, and wtf uke wooes to girls if he likes man so much and fails with girls every time? But I like 3 things here: the club-vibe, uke's ben (it is cute, but I can't tell what is is, sounds not Kansai-ben, nor Kushu-ben) aaaaaaand the fact Seme was not able to have sex with Uke during their first time. It is rare, ordinary, seme jumps to uke and uke is unable to move after full-night-fuck. XD Anyway, I reuploaded, I see no prohibition. Neon Sign Amber Hino Satoshi x Nakajima Yoshiki >>> MF<<< 97 Mb PW: August14-2017 DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF YAOI-OTAKU!
    1 point
  28. 《ノンケ》ヤリチン男子をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXでワカラセル!! 女たらしのヤリチン♂アナルが一晩でメス穴に大変身♪ 『俺のアナル開発してみてくんな~い?☆彡』 →【ワカラセタ結果…】『ヤだあぁぁ~ッッ!!こんなエッチ上手いなんてッ…聞いてないー…ッッ!!ひいんッ…!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》なスーパーモテ男子がアナタのおち◯ぽで即堕ちメス化...!! いつもヘラヘラとして掴み所のないヤリチン男子を愛の込もったメス堕ちSEXで徹底的に啼かせてみませんか? ︎☆ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】…正反対の二人が送る《激エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ 総収録時間《166分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 『【超】がつく女好き』...節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子をグチャドロセックスで【メス啼き】するまで抱き潰したいアナタにオススメの作品です! 【プレイ内容】 乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・バイブ・挿入・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等... 男を知らないノンケの体が♀メス♀に変えられていく過程の一つ一つを余す所なくお届けします! 奔放なヤリチンがアナタに『身も心も堕とされる』姿をどうぞお見逃しなく♪ 羽柴令 is my recently favorite CV,and this drama cd is soooo worth to buy. I wanna talk about the story,since I bought it I have been listening to it from time to time. Here is our main charaters they been good friends for long time, the uke is player always fooling around with girls,the seme just watch all this happened, sometimes he being little bit of jealousy but he put himself in a friend zone, he's kinda gentle and full of tenderness,even when they are in bed. Uke got dump by girl he got upset and went to seme's room, he talks about wanna have sex with a guy, but he only wanna be the bottom 'cause he want to know how girls feel. Obviously seme was crazy for him, did not say yes in the first time uke wanna try anal sex with him, uke is foxy he playing around with seme make he deal with it. The story went really cute and funny way, every tracks are really long and full of moan, I guess no one could not in love with 羽柴令 after lisent to tihs drama cd, he's really good at this. The good news is in june of 2026,this story gonna have a sequel,I'm looking forward to them,they are so fucking cute together.in the end uke tell the real himself to seme, they gonna happy together in the furture, as all I want it to be. PLAEAS DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html/?locale=ja_JP
    1 point
  29. The link is no longer working but usually as soon as you open it, you would be prompted to input the decryption key to access the files! :) Hopefully we will get a reupload soon ㅠㅠ
    1 point
  30. きみは皮肉なキラキラ星 / Kimi wa Hiniku na Kirakira Boushi DOWNLOAD LINK Type: Drama CD Released:28/2/2018 Size: 88 MB (RAR) Seiyuu: Shirai Yusuke x Saito Soma Tracks: 6 pass:sachanblcd
    1 point
  31. MEGA Yamada to Shounen / 山田と少年 Type: Drama CD Size: 160 MB Seyuu: Hatano Wataru x Terashima Takuma Release Date: 2018年03月28日 Pass: sachanblcd
    1 point
  32. Title : オオカミパパに溺愛されています (Ookami Papa ni Dekiai Sareteimasu) Author : かわい恋 (Kawaiko) / にかわ柚生 (Yuki Nikawa) Year : 2019 Ch. 1-6 | Do not re-upload, message me for translation Disclaimer: This is just a combination of single chapter, not tankoubon.
    1 point
  33. REUPLOAD MODS https://mega.nz/#F!sdYRgD5C!cfSYCo9xXoPsbDUycDuuxQ Sent from my HTC Desire 526G dual sim using Tapatalk
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus