Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/08/26 in all areas

  1. 異世界転移したら冷血王にメス堕ちさせられた件について Isekai Tensei Shitara Reiketsu Ou ni Mesu Ochi Saserareta Ken ni Tsuite where to buy: dlsite fanza This is Japanese only cuz I got it from dmm/fanza. Dlsite apparently Japanese ver comes with Eng sub, if anyone would like to confirm, it’s on sale right now!! Fanza has good deals but they censor more compared to dlsite, so keep in mind when buying. So if anyone wants to decensor the tokuten images… feel free lol (would be amazing for u to share too…) The video was surprisingly not censored, so lucky!! Anyways! I’ve been eyeing this for a while and I’m happy I got my hands on it. I don’t think I’ve seen this on this forum… I swear I searched far and wide! The extra voice files are real nice too so be sure to listen to them as well :) so the story is Yusuke got isekai-ed and when he woke up he was naked and spread wide by Yurius, the cold blooded king and forced yusuke to become female… Yusuke was a top student but his personality was really bad and Yurius is do S. Hehehe limit is one week 9/15 utc+9 23:59
    29 points
  2. [隆巳ジロ] 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と Title: 甘えたがりと海辺の彼と | Amaetagari to Umibe no Kare to Author: 隆巳ジロ | Takami Jiro Label: Daria Comics | Year: 2013 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    5 points
  3. Hatsukoi ni wa Kanawanai! 初恋には敵わない! Yoriko 2022 Download
    4 points
  4. Sugar Dog Life シュガードッグライフ Yoriko 2020 Download
    4 points
  5. introduction Hello, everyone. I'm a Korean who has loved the genre of bl for over 10 years. These days, I often hear that many bl genre-related contents such as Korean bl webtoon, animation, and novels are widely popular in foreign countries. Thank you. Please understand that I use a translator because my English is not good enough. It is not well known, but I know that there are more than 200 blcds in Korea. It's still being made. In Korea, most of the blcds are based on famous bl genre novels. The representative example is "Semantic Error" by "Jeosuri". Therefore, unlike Japanese blcd, the original work is a novel, so if you don't know the language, it is highly likely that you can't understand blcd by yourself. a Korean audio drama content company Back to square one, I know that almost the first, if not accurate, released in Korea is the 'Puppet' (In Korean, it's called a '꼭두각시'.) , which was made in 2008. n the past, various works of BL audio dramas were released, but many companies that produce BL are disappearing. Let me write down some representative companies that are still active. 오디오 코믹스 https://audiocomics.kr/audiodrama/main 야해밤바다 http://www.yahe-shop.com/ 달보이스 http://www.dalvoice.com/ In Korea, people who like blcd use these companies. The reason why I can't share them and the difference between Japanese blcd. I'm very sorry that I couldn't share various audio contents with you, but I've seen a lot of Koreans who tried to share them with most file sharing sites, including Mega, which you use, deleted the link in just 5 minutes. Especially in Korea, monitoring of Korean blcds is strict, and regardless of link leakage, Korean blcds themselves are deleted very often because of their huge capacity. In this regard, I also asked Koreans living abroad for examples Then at this point, I will introduce how large the capacity of Korean blcd is based on the collection. In the case of Japanese blcd, you may all know that the playback time is about 1 hour at the shortest and 2 hours at the longest. That's not the case in Korea. It's very different depending on the original BL novel, but for short stories, it has a playback time of 10-12 hours, and for long stories, it can be up to 90 hours. And in many cases, the playback time of the sex scene appearing in the film is more than 20 minutes at a time. I don't know if it's because I'm Korean, but (I've been listening to Japanese blcd for nearly three years.) The sex scene of Korean blcd feels like a work with a lot of effort and effort, such as vivid sound effects and actors' acting. Unfortunately, unlike other works, Korean blcd has a strong level of punishment and the company is actively monitoring shared files, so I am very sorry about this. Broader sources related to the blcd If you want to listen to Korean blcd, it's sad to sign up and pay for the website of the company I mentioned above, but it's the best way. Most bl works are free at the beginning, so you will be able to enjoy it even a little bit. If you have any other teasers or information you would like to know, please refer to this below. https://www.youtube.com/user/audiocomic/playlists https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC17RwSVhZShGMiy5CaYAlQ/playlists Certainly, Korean blcds tend to be less well-known than other contents (except for works from webtoons) because they can't understand the scenes by looking at them in pictures, unlike Japanese ones. But I want you to know that Korean blcd is also a good content. I hope one day I can introduce my favorite BLCDs to you. Thank you for reading the long article. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
    1 point
  6. Title:THE 普通の恋人 / THE Futsuu no Koibito Author:高木ユーナ / Takagi Yuuna Year:2019 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  7. どうやら恋したみたいです。 山口すぐり 2023 Enjoy! :3
    1 point
  8. Title:悪友 / Akuyuu Author:村上キャンプ / Murakami Camp Year:2023 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  9. I actually came back to this post to ask that, update110.exe or whatever it's called. Didn't even occur to me that you might not have it since my copy came with it. I'm glad you were able to get it to work!
    1 point
  10. Thank you so much for sharing !!! I’ve been eyeing on this one and forgot about it (once again) 😫 Now I get to enjoy this for free BLESSS eheheheh Also, for people who need hints for the pw, put the seme’s name first and then the uke’s name next
    1 point
  11. 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝟐 Release date: 2026.08.26 Original work: 灰田ナナコ 〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Satou Takuya x Yashiro Taku Hatano Wataru | Satou Gen 〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓 .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. Synopsis: A new chapter unfolds in the relationship between Hakuto Katagiri and Eiji Nishiwaki, as unexpected encounters from the past put their growing bond to the test. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° ✕ —| •͙ • •͙ • » |— ★ —| « • •͙ • •͙ |— ✕ 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖡𝗎𝗒 Animate | Comi Comi Studio | Amazon ✕ —| •͙ • •͙ • » |— ★ —| « • •͙ • •͙ |— ✕ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ 𝖣𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝗄 ʟɪɴᴋ 𝟣 | ʟɪɴᴋ 𝟤 •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ✦・:。「 ⚠️ ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ𝕃𝕆𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 ⚠️ 」。:・✦ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01535118.html Fourth installment of this series~~ someone pls kindly upload 🙏
    1 point
  15. Yeah im so sorry about that! I have the ISO so you can just mount it. I apologize i had just taken the files and compressed them. so itll be a little annoying to have to mount the disk when u wanna play MEDIAFIRE
    1 point
  16. Kimi no Sumire 1-2 きみの春花 1-2 ARIMA Arashi 2020 vol.1 vol.2
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus