Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/07/26 in all areas

  1. 異世界転移したら冷血王にメス堕ちさせられた件について Isekai Tensei Shitara Reiketsu Ou ni Mesu Ochi Saserareta Ken ni Tsuite where to buy: dlsite fanza This is Japanese only cuz I got it from dmm/fanza. Dlsite apparently Japanese ver comes with Eng sub, if anyone would like to confirm, it’s on sale right now!! Fanza has good deals but they censor more compared to dlsite, so keep in mind when buying. So if anyone wants to decensor the tokuten images… feel free lol (would be amazing for u to share too…) The video was surprisingly not censored, so lucky!! Anyways! I’ve been eyeing this for a while and I’m happy I got my hands on it. I don’t think I’ve seen this on this forum… I swear I searched far and wide! The extra voice files are real nice too so be sure to listen to them as well :) so the story is Yusuke got isekai-ed and when he woke up he was naked and spread wide by Yurius, the cold blooded king and forced yusuke to become female… Yusuke was a top student but his personality was really bad and Yurius is do S. Hehehe limit is one week 9/15 utc+9 23:59
    8 points
  2. 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃ִֶָ𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝟐 Release date: 2026.08.26 Original work: 灰田ナナコ 〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Satou Takuya x Yashiro Taku Hatano Wataru | Satou Gen 〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓 .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. Synopsis: A new chapter unfolds in the relationship between Hakuto Katagiri and Eiji Nishiwaki, as unexpected encounters from the past put their growing bond to the test. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.° ✕ —| •͙ • •͙ • » |— ★ —| « • •͙ • •͙ |— ✕ 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖡𝗎𝗒 Animate | Comi Comi Studio | Amazon ✕ —| •͙ • •͙ • » |— ★ —| « • •͙ • •͙ |— ✕ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ 𝖣𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝗄 ʟɪɴᴋ 𝟣 | ʟɪɴᴋ 𝟤 •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ •*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ✦・:。「 ⚠️ ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ𝕃𝕆𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 ⚠️ 」。:・✦ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳ ➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳
    3 points
  3. Deliheal Change 🔸 Ikuyasu [JP] Original Title: Deliheal Change Alt. Title: デリヘルチェンジ, Derihel Change Author/Artist: Ikuyasu Year of release: 2018 Published by: Frontier Works Download Deliheal Change Manga: (Link thanks to @Dive!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Title: Waru na Otoko no Ienai Himitsu Japanese Title: 不良(ワル)な男の言えない秘密。 Author/Artist: Ushino Download Link
    1 point
  7. Title:THE 普通の恋人 / THE Futsuu no Koibito Author:高木ユーナ / Takagi Yuuna Year:2019 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  8. どうやら恋したみたいです。 山口すぐり 2023 Enjoy! :3
    1 point
  9. Title:悪友 / Akuyuu Author:村上キャンプ / Murakami Camp Year:2023 LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  10. Name: Kabukichou Bad Trip Author: NAGISA Eiji Casts: (Mizuki Hikawa) Saito Soma x Shirai Yusuke (Toru Miyama) Link: here P.S.: This BLCD was really good. I was fanning myself really fast when I heard Saito Soma giving his sadist seme performance. Hope ya'll enjoy this too!
    1 point
  11. When I first got the game I tried running it in AlphaROMdie, could that be an issue? I tried deleting it completely and changed my region and language to japanese, then installed the game as admin with no luck. Do I need a version that I can mount? This one was just a normal download. I also can still play the game and progress but the only problem is that the popup keeps popping back up Edit: I fixed it! I just needed to download a patch and apply it to the game.
    1 point
  12. ドラスティック f ロマンス Drama CD Cast: Okitsu Kazuyuki x Terashima Takuma Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/QrRglC6A DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!!
    1 point
  13. Title: STAY GOLD Sorekara JP Title: STAY GOLD それから。 Artist: Hideyoshiko URL: https://xgf.nu/sZnKY Pass : stay Enjoy!! Anyone have Vol.2 ??
    1 point
  14. The link in Nagase793's post right above yours is still active.
    1 point
  15. Title:夏の果てタイブレーク / Natsu no Hate Tie Break Author:笹波いし / Sasanami Ishi Year:2025 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  16. 角も尻尾も / 九重シャム 2021 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  17. Original name: 園長先生のしつけ方 Manga ALT. names: Enchou Sensei no Shitsukekata Original run: 2011 Description: x Manga-type: Manga Written by: AMAGI Reno Drawn by: AMAGI Reno For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  18. RE-UPLOAD vol 1 @Tancy@honey-b
    1 point
  19. クズなくらいがちょうど ■収録内容 ・本編 ・みつはし様・乃木様による対談フリートーク(約7分) ・縦書き・横書きシナリオ ・千と唯里の詳細設定 ・中国語(簡体字・繫体字)版台本・テキスト (本編・フリートーク・千と唯里の詳細設定) ■あらすじ 「いつか、最高の死に方をしてみたい」 そういったアイツは、お世辞にも"最高"とはいえない死に方であの世に逝ったーーー 新宿・歌舞伎町のおんぼろアパートの一室に暮らす元御曹司・大門寺千。 彼の目的は、友人の死に関する謎を解明すること。 秘書を務める元ホストの静谷唯里とともに闇医者業や性感マッサージなどを通して、情報を集めている。 狂気と執着に塗れた元御曹司と、文句を垂れながらも彼からの執着を享受し、世話を焼く元ホスト。 倒錯的で官能的な二人の日常とは… ※この物語はバッドエンドではありません。 ※攻守逆転なし ■注意事項 ※物語の一部として自殺に関する描写を含んでいますが、決して自殺を推奨する意図はありません。 物語の目的は、キャラクターの内面や状況を深く掘り下げることであり、ご購入者様に対して自殺を選択肢として提示するものではありません。 少しでも内容に不安を感じる場合は、購入をお控えくださいますようお願い致します。 ※作中の病気や医療行為はフィクションです。 I got some drama CDs the other day. I’ll reupload all the stuff I searched for before—all the old links have been gone for a long time. Please enjoy yourself! This post I have to say I’m totally obsessed with Mitsuhashi and Nogi Yusei. This story absolutely blew me away. Its overall plot structure, dialogue, character designs and storyline progression are all top-tier—you rarely find works this good both in fan creations and original Japanese BL releases from recent years. Maybe it’s just me having a lot of personal resonance and inspiration from this story, but I always prioritize the quality of the narrative above everything else, so this is easily a masterpiece in my book. On top of that, it features two cvs I adore. Their perfectly matched performances add so much depth to the whole story. I highly recommend it! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01274185.html
    1 point
  20. Here is Miracle No-ton Language: Japanese VNDB
    1 point
  21. The Japanese link is dead :/ Please re-upload
    1 point
  22. Title: Lullaby of the Dawn Drama CD 3 (夜明けの唄 3) Cast Alto (アルト):Yuma Uchida (内田雄馬) x Elva (エルヴァ):Kawanishi Kengo (河西健吾) Published: August 23rd, 2024 . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. Support the Original Work: ComiComi | Animate | Amazon JP | CDJapan | ChillChill PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR RE-UPLOAD ✦ If there is enough interest I may upload CD 1 and 2 as well ✦ Do not re-share, re-upload, re-distribute on other sites/outside the forum ✦ I will NOT be sharing any drama cds in the future if I find it's being misused ✦ Link may be deactivated without notice but may be re-uploaded depending on interest . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. Download: MEGA Thank you and enjoy~ ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ ₊˚⊹♡
    1 point
  23. 異世界転生!悪役王子は護衛騎士に溺愛される!! III / 秋雨るい 2025 Volume 3 only! For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  24. Sharing my rips for those who have missed ! @Blueshell LINK Vol 1 & 2
    1 point
  25. Reupload ~Do not share outside of forum. Ty!~
    1 point
  26. [鳥生莉世] まやかしの愛でみたしてよ Title: まやかしの愛でみたしてよ | Mayakashi no Ai de Mitashiteyo Author: 鳥生莉世 | Torio Rise Label: G-Lish Comics | Year: 2023 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  27. Title : おすわり、よくできました 2 (Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita 2) Author : Misumi Yoko LINK You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus