Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/14/26 in all areas
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis and fudanshis !! Surprisee lolol I actually had another work I wanted to share today :D I've never actually heard of this va before so I was really curious about this work when I saw it in the "upcoming works" section (and not to mention the art is so beautiful)! I think this is the first work they put on DL site and they've been more active on Fantia so I just might check out his site lolol But I really did enjoy this work a bit more than I thought I would 🤔 Usually I'm a bit more hesitant when it comes to circles / works that are totally new cuz I've had a lot more misses than hits when I bought some of them out of curiosity 🥲 But this work and va actually blew my mind! There's a bit more of a stable form of consent and it's one of those stories where 2 best friends end up having sexual tension due to curiosity hehe The sfx were also more on the realistic side so I enjoyed this work a lot :)) CONTEXT: We have our uke, Seta Hayato, and he's a real tsundere in this work! He's currently a college student and the work description specifically states that he's a virgin lol So he's got no experience whatsoever and is just full of curiosity when it comes to sex and anything related to the woman's body. He's actually admired women's breasts for some time now and may or may not want bigger breasts himself! So one day, he decides to watch an AV with his childhood friend (aka the seme), Nagayama Ryusei, at his place. But Hayato doesn't know the fact that Ryusei has a crush on him 👀👀 Ryusei has liked Hayato since forever but never actually tried to do something more in case Hayato will end up hating him. But anyways, they're sitting together watching that AV until Hayato suddenly asks "How come men don't have boobs?" out of admiration/jealousy 😭 And to this Ryusei answers that if you touch/fondle with them often they'll actually grow! Hayato doesn't believe him at first and thinks that sort of technique only works on women, but Ryusei corrects him that it also works on men lmao So these two end up starting a journey on making Hayato's breast bigger, which causes so much sexual tension hehehe As they continue this routine, Hayato actually gets his wish granted and ends up learning the pleasure given during intercourse thanks to Ryusei :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site その / Sono’s Fantia その / Sono's BL Fantia OTHER NOTES: To be honest I'm not entirely sure whether Ryusei's feelings get reciprocated or not in the tracks since it's more of just Hayato finding out a new source of pleasure 😅 But apparently Ryusei gets more possessive as Hayato relies on him even more during their sessions hehe CAST: (uke only) その / Sono SUMMARY: 幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染で仲のいい早翔(受)と流星(攻)。 流星は早翔のことが好きで、もっと距離を近づけたいと思いつつ嫌われてしまうことの怖さからずっと我慢している。 ある日、早翔がAVを見てみたいと言い出し、二人で見ることに。 「なんで男にはおっぱいが無いんだろ?」 密かに女性の大きなおっぱいに憧れを持つ早翔が言い出す。 「なんかたくさん揉めば大きくなるみたいなの聞いたことあるよ」 「なんでそんなの知ってんのw でも女の人だけでしょ、効くの」 「男にも効くかもよ?」 「え、、?」 早翔のおっぱいへの憧れと、流星の気持ちが重なり合い、おっぱい開発をすることに…!? More info about the seme: 永山流星(ながやまりゅうせい) 攻 CV.なし 早翔と幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染。 実家暮らしで、早翔との距離が離れていて寂しいので、週3~4日はバイト終わりに早翔の家に寄ってる。 早翔のことを弟のように可愛く思っていて、恋愛的にも好き。本当はもっと触れたいけど、ずっと我慢してる More info about the uke: 瀬田早翔(せたはやと) 受 CV.その 大学生。ツンデレ。 一人暮らしをしていて、幼馴染の流星とよく家で遊んでいる。 女性との性行経験は一度もなく、女性の大きなおっぱいに密かに憧れを持っている。 流星の距離感の近さにうざったさを感じつつも、子供の頃からのことなので慣れているし、実は安心している。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!5 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! I'm back with another Uji-kun's work heheheheh I haven't been seeing that many updates on his works so I was really happy when I saw this work get released !! And it also includes a track (track 3 to be exact) where he's on a phone call with a woman and the seme "distracts" him and omg the parts where Uji-kun tries to hold his voice back was so scrumptious 🤤🤤 Personally that was my favorite track out of everything else and I end up coming back to it every time lolol And fyi in this work the uke and seme don't have names (or at least they're not mentioned)! CONTEXT: (NOTE: this work starts off with no consent and later on to dubcon then to consent sort of, so listen at your own risk !!) In this work we have our uke who's a total womanizer/player and is well, unemployed lol He's like a sugar baby in a way; he gives pleasure to women he has fun with and in exchange he stays at their place, eats their food, gets gifts from them, etc etc. It's kind of like dating but then not cuz the uke just thinks this is for his self-interest/survival while the ladies think that they're dating (or they actually don't really care) 😅 So he may have like more than one sugar mommies lmao But one day, he was out drinking with his friends and came back "home" really drunk. The owner of the house (so one of the women he's playing with) finds out that he was with another woman and kicks him out! Now he literally has nowhere else to go, so he just sprawls out at a garbage dump and is in quite the miserable state And then we have our seme, who's not only employed but also lives in a really nice apartment! He happened to see the uke drunk's state, so he decides to let the uke stay over at his place (for free at that). To this, the uke felt ever so grateful without even knowing the seme's true intentions and invites himself into the luxurious apartment. On the first night, the seme actually feels the uke up while he's asleep, and the funny thing is he thought he was dreaming a woman was the one touching him lol Thinking nothing of it when he woke up the next day, he continues being a sugar baby and loiters around. But as days continue to pass, the seme becomes bolder and even ends up sleeping with the uke (multiple times actually)! The uke, at first, was disgusted because he's a "nonke" / 「ノンケ」 (aka straight) and also because this didn't involve actual consent; but you'll notice his attitude change entirely in the later tracks (he ends up yearning for the seme) hehe OTHER NOTES: The DL site link of this work actually has more info about each track (including some context)! I thought it would be too long to include every single one of them here so feel free to click the link below and check them out :D I used the translator and it actually was able to get the gist of the words so I think it should make sense when you read them lol You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: あーもしもし?俺、俺 ごめん、最近全然連絡出来てなかったわ、久しぶり え?何があったのか教えろって? え~、まあ、何だ、寄生してやろって思ってた女に追い出されたけど 色々あって、当分居座ってやってもいいかなってところが見つかったって感じ? もっと詳しく?何で教えなきゃいけないんだよ… うーん、まあいいか、教えるか 絶対に誰にも言うなよ? **fyi there's no other info about the seme or the uke in this work! PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!5 points
-
Title:夏の果てタイブレーク / Natsu no Hate Tie Break Author:笹波いし / Sasanami Ishi Year:2025 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.2 points
-
Title:18.44- Author:桃子すいか / Momoko Suika Year:2023 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.2 points
-
Gimme, Heaven Title : Gimme, Heaven Author : Mogako / モガ子 Published : 2022 Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG1 point
-
■総時間1時間43分+フリートーク ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ ■あらすじ 元逆レ○プAV男優であった桜は一人娘を男手一つで育ててきたハーブティーが有名なカフェ経営者。 元中高生の女子に大人気の読者モデルであった娘、そんな娘も現在は服飾デザイナーの夢を叶えるために海外の学校へ進学し、 現在は一人、娘の近況を楽しみにしながら平穏に暮らしていた…………が…… ある日、娘がかつて入っていた事務所の先輩である有名男性モデルが来店し、過去のAV出演を持ち出され性行為に誘われる。 しかしそれを言われた瞬間……桜は頬を上気させて体を震わせ始める。 「脅されて何にも抵抗出来ない無抵抗縦割れマンコをもう膨らんでるバッキバキに若いおちんちんでずっぽずぽに犯して性奴○にするってことですか……!? なんてこと考えてるんですか……はああ……」 脅した筈が十年ぶりのお誘いに興奮してしまった桜にカフェの裏に連れ込まれ股間にしゃぶりつかれ………… 更には家凸に逆レ○プ!? ほんの出来心でとんでもない淫乱を目覚めさせてしまった彼の運命や如何に…………!? モデル × カフェ経営者 ■キャラクター 受:川村 桜(かわむら さくら)CV 一夜愛様 年齢:32歳 身長:180 職業:カフェ経営者 ……惜しまれながらも十年前に引退したAV男優。 男女両方いける両刀男優だったが特に人気だったのは「ノンケに突撃逆レ○プ訪問」シリーズ。 しかしある日、兄夫婦が事故に遭い逝去。一人娘を引き取って自分の娘として育てるために引退を決意。 引退後はAV出演時の貯金で学校に通いながら、両親の助けを借りつつ育児をし、カフェをオープンさせた。 以来、娘と二人、常連客にも囲まれて穏やかに暮らしてきた。 昨年娘が海外へ進学してからは娘との通話での近況報告を楽しみにしている。 AV男優時代はAVの現場以外でもセフレを作る程、制欲旺盛で本当は今でも体が疼くことがあるがハーブティーを飲んで落ち着いたり自慰で誤魔化したりとしている。 攻めのことは以前から娘に聞いて知っており、下着メーカーのモデルをしていた時の写真を見て「ご立派で……美味しそう……」と思っていたらしい。 攻:坂口 誠吾(さかぐち せいご) 年齢:23歳 身長:190 職業:モデル、刺繍作家 ……俳優の父とファッションモデルの母の間に生まれた所謂「サラブレット」。 自分は芸能関係の仕事には就かないと思っていた。 が、母の忘れ物を届けにスタジオに行った際に頼まれ、断りきれずそのままずるずるとモデルを続けてしまっていた。 密かに刺繍を趣味としており刺繍を施したハンカチやブローチをセレクトショップに卸している。 桜のことを初めて見たのはAV収集家である友人の家にあったパッケージで知り、 借りたAVの中で性に奔放な桜を見て「何も出なくなるまでシコりました」らしい。 男とセックスをしたことがないがこれだけ抜いたのであれば出来る、と思い動画を見せて性交渉を持ちかけようとしたが、 まんまとミイラ取りがミイラになってしまう。 Suprise me this is a new post in here. I fell in love with Ichiya Ai because of this drama cd. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ227258.html That was eight years ago—it’s surprisingly old, and the cd didn’t have any se, which felt really strange to me. Still, I totally fell for him out of nowhere; his voice and acting stood out so clearly. That’s why he’s one CV I just can’t say no to. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01181241.html/?locale=ja_JP1 point
-
冷静沈着、眉目秀麗。 どこをとっても完璧な執事である橘碧李は雪村家に仕えて十二年目。 とある世界的ファッションデザイナーである雪村家当主婦人の世話をつきっきりでしていたある日……彼女の息子夫婦が不慮の事故で死亡したことをきっかけに、孫である少年が屋敷にやってくる。 月日は流れ……婦人は屋敷を執事と孫に任せ仕事で世界を飛び回り……屋敷の中では少年から成長した青年と執事が密かな関係を育んでいた。 執事の仕事が終わったら……少し意地悪で口が悪い年上の恋人……? そんな碧李さんとの甘くていやらしくて、そして優しい恋のお話……。 ■キャラクター 橘碧李(たちばな あおい) 年齢:32歳 身長:172cm 職業:執事 CV:みつはし 雪村家の屋敷に住み込みで働いている執事であり、勤続十二年と屋敷の使用人の中では一番の古株。 容姿端麗であるため、パーティ等での給仕中や客人が来た時には男女ともにアプローチを受けるが、その度に五月が阻止する。(されなくても誘いは全て断る) 色恋に興味がないわけではないが、初めて住み込みで仕えた家である雪村家に身も心も捧げたいと思っているので仕事優先にしていたらこの年齢になってしまった。 五月からの想いを最初は避けていたが、色々なアプローチを受けた末に「折れた」(と口では言いつつ正確には前々から好きではあった) 屋敷内に碧李専用の部屋もあるが、近所にマンションを一室借りて週の半分はそこへ帰っている。 雪村五月(ゆきむらさつき) 年齢:20歳 身長:190cm 職業:大学生 CV:なし 十歳の頃に事故で両親を亡くし、祖母の元へ身を寄せた青年。 フランス人である母の血が色濃くでているので目立った目鼻立ちや明るい髪色、明るいブラウンの瞳が特徴的。 多忙で世界中を飛び回る祖母に代わり、自分の側にいてくれた碧李にずっと恋心と劣情を持ち続け、一時は忘れるために女性と遊び呆けたりもしたがやはり碧李のことが一番好きだと気がつき…… 大学では文化史学科で日本の民俗学を中心に様々な国の文化を学び、大学の研究所で文献を読み漁ったりしている。 碧李に関することや自分の娯楽費用はなるべく自分で稼ぎたいので学校が終わると大型書店でアルバイトをしている。 It’s Mitsuhashi again! I’ve been looking forward to this drama for ages, so I waited for a discount before grabbing it. Mitsuhashi never lets me down. This time he voices a butler who falls in love with the young master of the household he serves. The two have a tangled, long-standing bond. The young master was far too young when he first fell for his butler; they loved each other yet constantly bickered and clashed. It’s only after the young master comes of age that their relationship solidifies, and they finally make a commitment to one another. Mitsuhashi’s crying scenes are still absolutely stunning, and he handles all the sensual lines with masterful precision. Speaking of which, Mr. Mitsuhashi hasn’t released any new BL drama CDs since March this year. I’m starving for new content from him! Could we at least get four new releases a year? Replaying his old works over and over just isn’t enough to satisfy me at all! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01422586.html1 point
-
☑️年の差幼なじみものが大好き♡ ☑️陰キャ男子が迫られてあわあわしているところが見てみたい ☑️ノンケ男子が段々と気持ち良くなって落とされていく様子をみるのが好き ☑️相手のことを思ってオナニーしているところを覗くのが性癖♡ ☑️結局最後はイチャイチャラブラブセックスが見たい!! エッチもラブラブもた〜っぷり詰め込みました♡ ぜひ不器用な二人のドギマギ初セックス聞いてみてください♪ ※本作は全てスタジオ×ダミーヘッドマイク(KU100)にて収録しております。 ※イヤフォンやヘッドフォンにてお楽しみくださいませ。 ※特典音声などは最初から全て同梱済みです。 地味で冴えない陰キャゲーマーである『石川 勇磨』は、文武両道で顔がよく人気者な『榊原 崚太』と幼なじみ。 自分のことを「勇磨兄ちゃん」と追いかけてきていた崚太のことを “年下の可愛い幼馴染”だと思っていたものの、成長するにつれ なんでも出来る崚太と自分を比べてしまい、昔のように接することが出来なくなっていた。 大学進学を機に地元を離れ一人暮らしをしている勇磨のもとに、 ある日突然崚太がいきなりやってきて……!? 「……んぐ、ちょっ……な、なんだよ……いきなりキスとか……悪ふざけはよせってっ……」 「勇磨兄ちゃん……俺は本気だからっ……」 石川 勇磨(いしかわ ゆうま) 19歳 大学生 177cm 69kg CV.雪平凪 三度の飯よりゲームが好きな男の子。大学入学とともに上京し一人暮らしを始めた。 ゲーム中は口が悪くなるタイプ つい素直になれないツンデレ男子 崚太のことはいつまでも“年下の可愛い幼馴染”とおもっていた。 突然ぐいぐいと迫ってくる崚太に押し切られて……? ———————— 榊原 崚太(さかきばら りょうた) 1×歳 ×校生 183cm 72kg 勇磨の幼なじみの男の子。小さい頃は可愛らしい見た目だったものの、 ぐんぐんと成長しいつのまにか勇磨よりも大きくなった。 文武両道、顔良し、性格良しのすべて揃った人気者。 なぜか小さい頃からゲームばかりしている勇磨に懐いていて……? I swear the only time I’ll hold back from buying anything related to Shirakawa Nagi is if something terrible has happened to me. In this drama CD, he voices a shut-in otaku obsessed with video games, who ends up in an intimate relationship with an old friend he hasn’t seen in ages. He used a deep, mature voice fitting an older character for this role. The character’s personality is super tsundere and awkward, which makes him unexpectedly adorable. As always, his voice acting is absolutely stellar. Shirakawa is still a rookie seiyuu who’s debuted for less than six years, yet he never fails to blow me away. The more I learn about him, the deeper my fondness grows—especially his uniquely recognizable voice and incredible acting range. I’m posting this hoping more people will discover him, come to appreciate his work, and grow to love him just as much as I do. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01534008.html1 point
-
Title: あなたは、壁です。目の前で青年が犯されてるのを眺めて下さい。 喘ぐ 無理矢理? Cv: 新騎 Info: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01121613.html (lots more listed here) Link This should be the first in the [あなたは、壁。私は、【 喘ぐ 】] series! Was curious and it was on sale so i went for it ( ´∀` )b As always, make sure to check out the original works! Do not repost/reupload outside of YO!! Link will be up for a week1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
番未満の僕らはきっと + Booklet あらた六花 2024 Spin-Off of "Boku no Tsugai wa Thoroughbred Omega" Happy reading! :31 point
-
CONTRAST - itz Title : コントラスト(Contrast) Author : itz Year: 2021 DL LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Aquí un link del juego, supuestamente está en japonés: https://pixeldrain.com/u/VNFcCAsx Por cierto, puedo saber por qué estás buscando la versión en japonés? - < -1 point
-
1 point
-
マリアボーイ (Maria Boy) 木村ヒデサト (Kimura Hidesato) 2014 DL (limited time for 7 days) Please enjoy it for personal use only Don't share or re-upload anywhere!1 point
-
The Warui Koto Series Type: BLCD – Adapted from the BL manga series, “Warui Koto Shitai” by Sakuraga Mei Released: 12/21/2007 Length: 59 minutes Cast: (Top) Shirahane Mikado Voiced By: Midorikawa Hikaru (Bottom) Aikawa Towa Voiced By: Mizushima Takahiro (Other) Yukimura Shuuji: Toriumi Kousuke Synopsis: Delinquent student, Aikawa Towa, finds solace on top of the school’s rooftop, which has been closed off to students. There, Towa meets the Honor Student, Shirohane Mikado, who has a devilish smile on his face. They end up hanging out often after school. Little does Towa know that Mikado is the Student Council President. Towa’s venting about his hatred for the Student Council to Mikado is an unexpected situation. How will Towa and Mikado’s relationship with each other evolve given their two different places in the school hierarchy? Key: Italicized lines are inner monologue or narration. Brackets [] are descriptions of given actions or location scenarios. Track 1 “The Student Council is My Nemesis!” DOWNLOAD SCRIPT: HERE Side note: And that includes the 3 difference BLCD's, each with their track 1's English translated. I'm happy to report I'm able to tackle future BLCD's now after my warm up. My next releases will be one BLCD and released by each track. I hope you guys look forward to the stories and scripts to come! Until next time~!1 point
-
音声3:56:27(BADEND2種・TRUEEND)+漫画P7 【トラック3】 触手嬲り/指入れ/アナル舐め/触手に扱かれる/乳首責め/射精 【BAD END-N トラック4】P2 触手に刺されたノアが豹変してジークを押さえつけ、壊しはじめる そこで語られる「ノアの真実」ジークは絶望しながら快楽に絡め取られていく… 洗脳/二輪挿し/イラマ/中出し/結腸責め/おもらし 【BAD END-Z トラック5】P2 気を失ったノアを庇おうとするジーク 触手は容赦なく、身体も心も壊していく ノアが目覚めた時、元のジークではなかった。 助けたかった相手に、助けられなかった、自分にぐちゃぐちゃにされながら…… 寝取られ/逆レ○プ/スパンキング/触手挿入/尿道責め/結腸責め/中出し/おもらし/触手/触手フェラ/母乳/産卵/潮吹き/二輪挿し 【TRUE END トラック6・トラック7】P3 迷う暇なんてない、ノアは、恐怖も罪悪感も抱えたまま 逃げるのではなく「取り戻す」為に 傷だらけの帰還と、確かめ合うような甘い後始末 中出し/結腸責め/潮吹き/おもらし ※音声とイラスト・漫画で解釈が少し違います。媒体差としてお楽しみください。 ◇キャラクター ◆ノア・シュタイナー(Noah Steiner) CV古河徹人様 190cm 冒険者ランク:C 攻撃魔法F、補助魔法S、回復魔法A、剣術F、筋力A 訳ありヒーラー 補助魔法の天才。穏やかな笑みの奥にとある秘密を抱える流れ者のヒーラー。 戦いでは一歩引いて支えに回るが、いざという時には誰よりも迷いなく手を差し伸べる。 ◆ジーク・ファーレン(Zeke Fahren) CV:刺草ネトル様 180cm 冒険者ランク:S 攻撃魔法:火属性A ++(雷属性B)、補助魔法D、回復魔法D 剣術A、筋力C(ノアの補助A) 傲慢ストライダー 剣と魔法を両立する前線万能職(ストライダー)。実力は折り紙つき、口は少し悪い。 ソロを好む孤高の冒険者だが、面倒見の良さは否めない。ツン気味、決める時は誰より堅実。 ◇ストーリー 「最凶」と恐れられた魔王・暗黒竜と、異世界から来た勇者が恋に落ち、勇者は魔王を連れて元の世界に帰った後の話… 勇者と魔王が結ばれた禁断の恋は、人と魔族の心を掴み世界を巻き込む大ブームとなり、今や世界はかつてないほどのBL黄金期を迎えていた。 けれど、魔獣や魔物の脅威はいまだ尽きず、冒険者たちは今日も命を賭して戦っている。 そんな世界で出会ったのは、訳ありヒーラーのノアと、傲慢にして堅実なストライダーのジーク。 出会いは最悪。ジークはノアを「お荷物」と突き放すが、ノアは飄々と笑みを返し、時に魔法で悪戯を仕掛ける。 一見かみ合わない二人だが、危険な依頼や魔物との戦いを共にするうちに──その距離は、いつしか自然に縮まっていく。 補助魔法の天才でありながら、どこか影を背負ったノア。 そして、Sランクにして孤高の冒険者であり誰にも心を許さないジーク。 そんな二人が挑むのは──平和の裏で蠢く禁断の「エロトラップダンジョン」 絡みつく触手、甘い囁き、抗えない快楽の数々……待ち受けるのは絶望か、それとも……? Gurl, Irakusa Netoru and Furukawa Tetsuto are in a new drama CD together—how could I pass this up!!! Let me tell you why I’m so hyped about it. Back in 2019, Irakusa Netoru and Furukawa Tetsuto collaborated on a drama cd, and their pairing was absolutely amazing. Here is the link of the drama cd.↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ204045.html They’ve had a few collaborations after that, but this one has always been my favorite in terms of theme. The story is really fun with multiple branches and different endings, just like the text-based story games I love. This pack contains both BGM and no-BGM versions, so the file size is bigger. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01548079.html/?locale=ja_JP1 point
-
Gochisou Omega ha Chuu to Naku Release Date: 10/19/2022 Sachio Kurumizawa: Kenji Nojima Shinobu Ukano: Kazuyuki Okitsu Tomo Yoshiki: Yusuke Shirai Master: Daisuke Hirose Kobi: Kodai Sakai All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission! https://mega.nz/folder/RBgRTIzI#H9cdZ4p_HoJicpTduJD0Mg1 point
-
Standalone BLCD Adapted from the BL manga “Mousou Catalogue” by Kayuma Mimu Released: 4/28/2010 Total Length: 71 minutes Characters: Narumiya Mikoto voiced by: Abe Atsushi Ogata Shinobu voiced by: Tatsuhisa Suzuki Script notes: Italicized lines are inner thoughts or monologues. Synopsis: High school students, Shinobu and Mikoto are completely head over heels in love with each other in a gay relationship. Mikoto also begins to have sexual fantasies between him and Shinobu, ranging from different roleplays and thematic scenes: A pervert on the train, voice ASMR, photoshoot, an Arabian royalty chocolate liquor bath scene, cat ears, threesome, and finally the IRL sex scene. Mikoto has never had experience getting laid and these “fantasies” are to help prepare him for the fateful day. Until Mikoto is able to cross that bridge, he’s stuck being pent up and sexually frustrated through his sexual delusions. Welcome to Mousou Catalogue Fantasy World. DOWNLOAD SCRIPT: HERE1 point
-
Here's the game :D!: https://mega.nz/file/MZR3iDAZ#3gA7E-2HAfXl-Nl-LduJdiyJ0ww9RPuyn3zoON2QLSI1 point
-
Omerta - Kochou no Yume no Kate, by Natsumi Kanna [ENG] + Bodyguard to Kiken na Kiss - Omerta Code: Tycoon + Doujin Reupload https://www.mediafire.com/file/z377jys3atug0jb/O_M.rar/file1 point
-
Sub様、躾の時間です 1 It's Time For Your Obedience Training, My Subservient Pet Released: 2023 Cast/Pair: Komatsu Shouhei × Kumagai Kentarou Chiba Shouya|Kobayashi Chiaki ・❥・WHERE TO BUY・❥・ PHYSICAL: AMAZON JP|ANIMATE JP|Comicomi|Movic|CDJapan DIGITAL: POKEDORA This is like too short for me I'm still waiting for part 2 of this CD To those few people I shared this CD with months ago, you can skip this post hahaha. If you like this work, please consider buying the Manga and CD to support the artist if you can ♥. ⚠️‼️NOTE‼️⚠️ ┌─── ∘°❉DL HERE❉°∘ ───┐ https://mega.nz/folder/oVkymYzR#mrgRRqZyMAcDt8PUaIpd6Q =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= If you want to re-up, post what you bought !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! bewel eng pesewey1 point
-
Name: Living With Him Kare no Iru Seikatsu BLCD Author: MIYATA Toworu Casts: (Tanaka Kazuhito) Suzuki Ryota + (Natsukawa Ryota) Kobayashi Chiaki, (Kasuna Keita) Furukawa Makoto, (Yoshida Eri) Tsuchiya Rio, (Natsukawa Saeko) Enoyoshi Maya, (Natsukawa Mana) Tomari Asuna, (Senpai) Wada Shuyu Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: This story was really wholesome! I wish the story and the BLCD continued longer. This is a Shounen-ai BLCD btw. Do NOT reupload/share my link anywhere outside this site1 point
-
クズなくらいがちょうど ■収録内容 ・本編 ・みつはし様・乃木様による対談フリートーク(約7分) ・縦書き・横書きシナリオ ・千と唯里の詳細設定 ・中国語(簡体字・繫体字)版台本・テキスト (本編・フリートーク・千と唯里の詳細設定) ■あらすじ 「いつか、最高の死に方をしてみたい」 そういったアイツは、お世辞にも"最高"とはいえない死に方であの世に逝ったーーー 新宿・歌舞伎町のおんぼろアパートの一室に暮らす元御曹司・大門寺千。 彼の目的は、友人の死に関する謎を解明すること。 秘書を務める元ホストの静谷唯里とともに闇医者業や性感マッサージなどを通して、情報を集めている。 狂気と執着に塗れた元御曹司と、文句を垂れながらも彼からの執着を享受し、世話を焼く元ホスト。 倒錯的で官能的な二人の日常とは… ※この物語はバッドエンドではありません。 ※攻守逆転なし ■注意事項 ※物語の一部として自殺に関する描写を含んでいますが、決して自殺を推奨する意図はありません。 物語の目的は、キャラクターの内面や状況を深く掘り下げることであり、ご購入者様に対して自殺を選択肢として提示するものではありません。 少しでも内容に不安を感じる場合は、購入をお控えくださいますようお願い致します。 ※作中の病気や医療行為はフィクションです。 I got some drama CDs the other day. I’ll reupload all the stuff I searched for before—all the old links have been gone for a long time. Please enjoy yourself! This post I have to say I’m totally obsessed with Mitsuhashi and Nogi Yusei. This story absolutely blew me away. Its overall plot structure, dialogue, character designs and storyline progression are all top-tier—you rarely find works this good both in fan creations and original Japanese BL releases from recent years. Maybe it’s just me having a lot of personal resonance and inspiration from this story, but I always prioritize the quality of the narrative above everything else, so this is easily a masterpiece in my book. On top of that, it features two cvs I adore. Their perfectly matched performances add so much depth to the whole story. I highly recommend it! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01274185.html1 point
-
1 point
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! I decided to buy and share this one is simply because I wanna support the original work. Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. And in case you guys find these products interesting, let's consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. 【喘ぎ特化!サクッとボイス全部入りパック!】放課後、図書室、先生と僕【寝る前に、ストレス解消に】 Content Description: The sexual story of a teacher and his student after school with performing of 3 voice actors. Cast: Ome Yukke / Ashikubi Hakimi / Spring Monaka Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01182410.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download: MEGA Pass FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!1 point
-
Author: Omayu Release date: Mar 1st 2025 Cast: Toshiki Masuda / Ryota Suzuki / Kentaro Kumagai Support original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ01860302.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA1 point
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! Here is another latest Capuri’s work, my fav. Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. In case you guys find these products interesting, let consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. 孕むまで犯していいですか?~ヤンデレ保育士の手錠拘束プロポーズ~ Content Description: A story of a nursery teacher and an office worker Cast: Yusei Nogi / Eito Togai Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01313175.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download MediaFire To see all latest sharings, click HERE FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!1 point
-
40 made ni Shitai no Koto / 40までにしたい10のこと BLCD: Mangaka: Mamita Release Date: April 12, 2025 Cast: Eguchi Takuya x Abe Atsushi Download Link: *Hoping it's ok to reupload with my own files I got from my own copy of the CD, but if it's not let me know and I'll take this post down. **Do not share any CD files to other sites, group chats, on social media etc. Keep the files on YaoiOtaku only!! If you want to share elsewhere then buy your own copy!!! ~Enjoy!~1 point
-
Name: Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Author: TSUBAKI Yuzu Cast: (Shintaro Katsuki) Shimazaki Nobunaga + (Akira Minato) Yamashita Seiichiro Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: This was a nice BLCD to listen to. I really liked Shimazaki Nobunaga's voice role in it as he nailed his character tho I could not stop comparing him to Haru from FREE!! lol Do NOT upload this link anywhere outside this site1 point
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! This one has lots of moans and I love uke’s cute voice. Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. And in case you guys find these products interesting, let's consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. 淫魔が「おちる」その時に。 〜共依存の蕩ける体の関係から始まる重くて⽢い恋〜 Content Description: A heavy and sweet love that begins with a codependent and melting physical relationship Cast: Midori Fukagawa / Kei Kiryu Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01290084.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download: MEGA Pass FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!1 point
-
This is my first time uploading some favorite ones in this forum. Sorry in advance if there's any inconvenience. The link below is my own purchase and if there is any support needed, pls feel free to let me know under this thread. Enjoy! PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE MY FILES ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!!! Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01216133.html MEGA1 point
-
[音海ちさ] もっと抵抗してくれよ 爽やか王子の歪んだ性癖 LINK(Vol.1)1 point
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! I decided to buy and share this one is simply because I wanna support the original work, need some fireworks for the New Year as well XD Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. And in case you guys find these products interesting, let's consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. 【喘ぎ特化!サクッとボイス CV: かっぱガリ 亜瑠大 ベガ】祭りと花火と俺の兄ちゃん【寝る前に、ストレス解消に】 Content Description: A beautiful, lewd and immoral atmosphere Cast: Kappa Gari / Arudai Vega Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01266045.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download: MEGA Pass FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!1 point
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! This one is really sweet and lovey-dovey :) Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. In case you guys find these products interesting, let's consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. ちくびコンプレックス青春物語!~敏感すぎて、大好きな幼馴染に乳首だけでイかされました~ Content Description: Another sweet and horny story of childhood friends - Kota & Shinnobu Cast: Ruru / Jingu Welfare Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01071018.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download: MediaFire FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU1 point
-
1 point
-
Thank you so much for uploading so many BLCDs! I know I might be a little too late, but it seems that the folder for the cd is empty. Is there another copy somewhere or a chance you could reupload it again? (;´A`)0 points
