Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/13/26 in Posts
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! I'm back with another Uji-kun's work heheheheh I haven't been seeing that many updates on his works so I was really happy when I saw this work get released !! And it also includes a track (track 3 to be exact) where he's on a phone call with a woman and the seme "distracts" him and omg the parts where Uji-kun tries to hold his voice back was so scrumptious 🤤🤤 Personally that was my favorite track out of everything else and I end up coming back to it every time lolol And fyi in this work the uke and seme don't have names (or at least they're not mentioned)! CONTEXT: (NOTE: this work starts off with no consent and later on to dubcon then to consent sort of, so listen at your own risk !!) In this work we have our uke who's a total womanizer/player and is well, unemployed lol He's like a sugar baby in a way; he gives pleasure to women he has fun with and in exchange he stays at their place, eats their food, gets gifts from them, etc etc. It's kind of like dating but then not cuz the uke just thinks this is for his self-interest/survival while the ladies think that they're dating (or they actually don't really care) 😅 So he may have like more than one sugar mommies lmao But one day, he was out drinking with his friends and came back "home" really drunk. The owner of the house (so one of the women he's playing with) finds out that he was with another woman and kicks him out! Now he literally has nowhere else to go, so he just sprawls out at a garbage dump and is in quite the miserable state And then we have our seme, who's not only employed but also lives in a really nice apartment! He happened to see the uke drunk's state, so he decides to let the uke stay over at his place (for free at that). To this, the uke felt ever so grateful without even knowing the seme's true intentions and invites himself into the luxurious apartment. On the first night, the seme actually feels the uke up while he's asleep, and the funny thing is he thought he was dreaming a woman was the one touching him lol Thinking nothing of it when he woke up the next day, he continues being a sugar baby and loiters around. But as days continue to pass, the seme becomes bolder and even ends up sleeping with the uke (multiple times actually)! The uke, at first, was disgusted because he's a "nonke" / 「ノンケ」 (aka straight) and also because this didn't involve actual consent; but you'll notice his attitude change entirely in the later tracks (he ends up yearning for the seme) hehe OTHER NOTES: The DL site link of this work actually has more info about each track (including some context)! I thought it would be too long to include every single one of them here so feel free to click the link below and check them out :D I used the translator and it actually was able to get the gist of the words so I think it should make sense when you read them lol You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: あーもしもし?俺、俺 ごめん、最近全然連絡出来てなかったわ、久しぶり え?何があったのか教えろって? え~、まあ、何だ、寄生してやろって思ってた女に追い出されたけど 色々あって、当分居座ってやってもいいかなってところが見つかったって感じ? もっと詳しく?何で教えなきゃいけないんだよ… うーん、まあいいか、教えるか 絶対に誰にも言うなよ? **fyi there's no other info about the seme or the uke in this work! PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!7 points
-
Reuploaded with a working link! [Doe,黒井粥] 明日もそばにいてくれたら Title: 明日もそばにいてくれたら | Ashita mo Soba ni Itekuretara Author: Doe,黒井粥 | Doe, Kuroi Kayu Label: Eclair Comics | Year: 2022 Link7 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis and fudanshis !! Surprisee lolol I actually had another work I wanted to share today :D I've never actually heard of this va before so I was really curious about this work when I saw it in the "upcoming works" section (and not to mention the art is so beautiful)! I think this is the first work they put on DL site and they've been more active on Fantia so I just might check out his site lolol But I really did enjoy this work a bit more than I thought I would 🤔 Usually I'm a bit more hesitant when it comes to circles / works that are totally new cuz I've had a lot more misses than hits when I bought some of them out of curiosity 🥲 But this work and va actually blew my mind! There's a bit more of a stable form of consent and it's one of those stories where 2 best friends end up having sexual tension due to curiosity hehe The sfx were also more on the realistic side so I enjoyed this work a lot :)) CONTEXT: We have our uke, Seta Hayato, and he's a real tsundere in this work! He's currently a college student and the work description specifically states that he's a virgin lol So he's got no experience whatsoever and is just full of curiosity when it comes to sex and anything related to the woman's body. He's actually admired women's breasts for some time now and may or may not want bigger breasts himself! So one day, he decides to watch an AV with his childhood friend (aka the seme), Nagayama Ryusei, at his place. But Hayato doesn't know the fact that Ryusei has a crush on him 👀👀 Ryusei has liked Hayato since forever but never actually tried to do something more in case Hayato will end up hating him. But anyways, they're sitting together watching that AV until Hayato suddenly asks "How come men don't have boobs?" out of admiration/jealousy 😭 And to this Ryusei answers that if you touch/fondle with them often they'll actually grow! Hayato doesn't believe him at first and thinks that sort of technique only works on women, but Ryusei corrects him that it also works on men lmao So these two end up starting a journey on making Hayato's breast bigger, which causes so much sexual tension hehehe As they continue this routine, Hayato actually gets his wish granted and ends up learning the pleasure given during intercourse thanks to Ryusei :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site その / Sono’s Fantia その / Sono's BL Fantia OTHER NOTES: To be honest I'm not entirely sure whether Ryusei's feelings get reciprocated or not in the tracks since it's more of just Hayato finding out a new source of pleasure 😅 But apparently Ryusei gets more possessive as Hayato relies on him even more during their sessions hehe CAST: (uke only) その / Sono SUMMARY: 幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染で仲のいい早翔(受)と流星(攻)。 流星は早翔のことが好きで、もっと距離を近づけたいと思いつつ嫌われてしまうことの怖さからずっと我慢している。 ある日、早翔がAVを見てみたいと言い出し、二人で見ることに。 「なんで男にはおっぱいが無いんだろ?」 密かに女性の大きなおっぱいに憧れを持つ早翔が言い出す。 「なんかたくさん揉めば大きくなるみたいなの聞いたことあるよ」 「なんでそんなの知ってんのw でも女の人だけでしょ、効くの」 「男にも効くかもよ?」 「え、、?」 早翔のおっぱいへの憧れと、流星の気持ちが重なり合い、おっぱい開発をすることに…!? More info about the seme: 永山流星(ながやまりゅうせい) 攻 CV.なし 早翔と幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染。 実家暮らしで、早翔との距離が離れていて寂しいので、週3~4日はバイト終わりに早翔の家に寄ってる。 早翔のことを弟のように可愛く思っていて、恋愛的にも好き。本当はもっと触れたいけど、ずっと我慢してる More info about the uke: 瀬田早翔(せたはやと) 受 CV.その 大学生。ツンデレ。 一人暮らしをしていて、幼馴染の流星とよく家で遊んでいる。 女性との性行経験は一度もなく、女性の大きなおっぱいに密かに憧れを持っている。 流星の距離感の近さにうざったさを感じつつも、子供の頃からのことなので慣れているし、実は安心している。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!5 points
-
Bokura ga Koi wo Ushinau Riyuu ✨ itz [JP] Original Title: Bokura ga Koi wo Ushinau Riyuu Alt. Title: ぼくらが恋を失う理由 Author/Artist: itz Year of release: 2017 Published by: Media Soft Related Series: "]Yukidoke no Koi Download Bokura ga Koi wo Ushinau Riyuu Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff4 points
-
マリアボーイ (Maria Boy) 木村ヒデサト (Kimura Hidesato) 2014 DL (limited time for 7 days) Please enjoy it for personal use only Don't share or re-upload anywhere!4 points
-
[Doe,黒井粥] 明日もそばにいてくれたら Title: 明日もそばにいてくれたら | Ashita mo Soba ni Itekuretara Author: Doe,黒井粥 | Doe, Kuroi Kayu Label: Eclair Comics | Year: 2022 Link (Link thanks to @FuMiruku!)3 points
-
3 points
-
Hello!! Sorry for the late responses, i was not active for a while The link is back up!3 points
-
oughq I have overtime work tomorrow so I have to upload this early ( ꩜ ᯅ ꩜;) hehe this time it's from netoru san!! ALSOO before that, I just want to say thank yuu to Shaké for merging my recent audio post with the already existing one (╥﹏╥)!! I think I completely overlooked it when I searched it before posting, that was my mistake huhu (๑-﹏-๑) I made extra sure this one has never been shared before, tysm again!! ^^♡ ⚠️ Disclaimer This work is really interesting and wild wild ( ° ー°). It is definitely not for everyone , I'd say It's aimed at a pretty niche audience and revolves almost entirely around extreme bdsm/fetish scenarios from start to finish, It's much more performance-focused than plot-focused, so pls check the tags in dlsite beforehand (´ ˘ `)/✧ Okay so I originally bought this because of the reviews which were enthusiastic lol, and I was honestly just curious how netoru san was going to pull off a role like this, and safe to say he absolutely nailed it ദ്ദി ˉ꒳ˉ )✧! The story is pretty simple, Aki (voiced by netoru san) works at a high-end brothel that caters to clients with all kinds of specific fetishes, and each track follows a different session (such as piercings, spanking and other intense/kinky stuff, do check the tracks description^^). Again it's not really a story driven audio with a huge plot. It's more about the performances, the atmosphere, and more to seeing how Aki reacts to each situation is the best I can say! I don't want to spoil each track bcs then it'll get long, you'll just have to listen to them yourselves ^^! Netoru san really managed to make every reaction feel convincing and intense (especially in track 3 ( -∀・) ) and his cryings were (= ´⌐`=) I now understand the many reviews lol . I also liked that after all the (intense) tracks, things are wrapped up with a short newbie cast scene and then the cast talk which was lowkey like a nice little breather after lolol + I now know that かゆい (kayui) means "itchy", that's one way to expand my japanese vocabulary LMAO Overall, I totally get why this audio has such positive reactions! Though ofc it may not be for everyone (due to the setup or other stuff), but if ur like me, curios because you wanted to see how such an intense role would be handed (though okay tbh another main reason I bought it is bcs of netoru san's crying in it (◞ . ◟") . . .), trust me, he understood the assignment! netoru san is really amazing ദ്ദി◝ ⩊ ◜.ᐟ 買春料亭―AKI― cv. 刺草ネトル Download link ♡ DLsite link ☆ --- ‼️ link for last for about a week ‼️do not share this anywhere else outside this forum w/o my perms(っ◞‸◟ c) ---2 points
-
Info: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01440807.html Cv: うじくん Back at it again with another work! The ear asmr was..interesting w, File includes: - mp3 with ear licking - mp3 without Do support the original work for the full wav and free talk/Extras!! Link: Link Note: Link will be removed in 3 days!! Please dont reupload or share outside of YO2 points
-
I wanted to give back the best i could to all the kind uploaders here p(^-^)q, thank you for always sharing with us!!! Its my first time uploading so do tell if the link doesnt work!! 今日はするつもりなかったのに、無理やり彼氏に襲われちゃう受け Cv: うじくん Link: Link Link will be removed in 3 days! Please do not reupload or share outside of YO‼️2 points
-
Another short CD by うじくん !! More information: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01510289.html Don't forget to support the ori work if you like it!! p(^-^)q Link: Link Link will be available for 3 days! Please do not share or reupload outside of YO.2 points
-
Title:18.44- Author:桃子すいか / Momoko Suika Year:2023 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.2 points
-
Name: Kamisama Nanka Shinjinai Bokura no Eden Drama CD (神様なんか信じない僕らのエデン) Author: Ichinose Yuma (一ノ瀬ゆま) Release Date: 2022/03/25 Characters: Shikito Takai: Kumagai Kentarou Kaito Nishio: Ono Yuuki Download Link: MEGA I really like this manga so much, hope everyone will enjoy it DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE OUTSITE THIS SITE THANKS!!2 points
-
溢れて零れて、我慢できない overflow (上) Yamachi Available for 30 days Buy vol2 in here Do not re-upload, translate or share it anywhere.1 point
-
Title:夏の果てタイブレーク / Natsu no Hate Tie Break Author:笹波いし / Sasanami Ishi Year:2025 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.1 point
-
Title: あなたは、壁です。目の前で青年が犯されてるのを眺めて下さい。 喘ぐ 無理矢理? Cv: 新騎 Info: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01121613.html (lots more listed here) Link This should be the first in the [あなたは、壁。私は、【 喘ぐ 】] series! Was curious and it was on sale so i went for it ( ´∀` )b As always, make sure to check out the original works! Do not repost/reupload outside of YO!! Link will be up for a week1 point
-
Title: Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita Original: [三栖よこ] おすわり、よくできました Genre: DOM x SUB Author: Misumi Yoko Language: Japanese Year: 2020 (Link thanks to @Dive!) Title : おすわり、よくできました 2 (Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita 2) Author : Misumi Yoko LINK (Link thanks to @Naganne!) You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
番未満の僕らはきっと + Booklet あらた六花 2024 Spin-Off of "Boku no Tsugai wa Thoroughbred Omega" Happy reading! :31 point
-
Title: Fake Fact Lips Original: Twitterフェイクファクトリップス Author: Suehiro Machi Year: 2021 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Dakaretai Otoko Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu 7 (Regular Edition): Release Date: 08/26/2022 Author: Hashigo Sakurabi Cast: Takato: Hiroki Takahashi Azumaya: Yuki Ono Usaka: Kosuke Toriumi Arisu: Wataru Hatano Knight: Aoi Shouta Hashiba: Shin-ichiro Miki Ayagi: Takuya Sato Matthew: Hirofumi Nojima File Download: Mega1 point
-
AAAAAAA tyyyyyy 😭😭 I'm always happy to hear that the works I share is something that others wanted to listen to :D omgggg you so rightttt when I listened to track 3 for the first time it reminded me of uji-kun's library work where they were in the public restroom hehehe Yeahhhh uji-kun is really passionate to make things the ultimate quality in his works (which I seriously love about) and I also consider him better directing wise; I don't even think he gets any directing from anyone it's solely just him recording and editing the tracks ajfbdajb literally when I heard him talk in the sample tracks I was so surprised by how much of a player his character is in this work lolol And omg yes I also couldn't make out a lot of the words in track 1 cuz he was whispering and a lot of sfx was mixed in so I had to look at the transcript too 😅1 point
-
Create an account on A-S and talk about BL in Otome Corner. There are several posts related to BL.. gain access and after enter here https://www.anime-sharing.com/forums/otome-games-artbooks-cds.114/?prefix_match=and&prefix_id[0]=103 https://www.anime-sharing.com/forums/hentai.115/?prefix_match=and&prefix_id[0]=1031 point
-
Title: Copper Red no Akuma Original: カッパーレッドの悪魔 Author: Haruyuki Year: 2019 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Original Title: Kawaikunai Kouhai Alt. Title: 可愛くない後輩 Author/Artist: Kouda Miu (幸田みう) Year of release: 2018 Published by: KADOKAWA Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Omerta - Kochou no Yume no Kate, by Natsumi Kanna [ENG] + Bodyguard to Kiken na Kiss - Omerta Code: Tycoon + Doujin Reupload https://www.mediafire.com/file/z377jys3atug0jb/O_M.rar/file1 point
-
恋と呼ぶには苦くて甘い / Koi to Yobunoha Nigakute Amai 魚井ずみ / Uoi Zumi (Uoizumi / Uo Izumi) 2026 / Japanese / JPEG Tags: cheating, ED erectile dysfunction, teacher x teacher, school This is the spin-off of Kyou mo Tsuitemasu (MCs are brothers)1 point
-
Kyou mo Tsuitemasu Title : 今日も憑いてます / Kyou mo tsuitemasu Author : 魚井ずみ / Uo Izumi Published : 2024 / Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG Also includes the bangaihen : 今日も憑いてます【電子小冊子/もう我慢できません。】 This is the spin off of this manga, with Honda's brother as the MC:1 point
-
Title : wakabaryo de kimi to Alt.name : 若葉寮で、君と Written & Drawn by : sakumoto ayu Published by : B's‐LOVEY COMICS Release Date : 2015/02/14 Original status : 1 Volume(complete) Size 101 MB Language : JAPANESE LINK >> https://www.mediafire.com/file/freeasudkap2ck2/Wakabaryo_de_kimi_to_raw.rar For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
今日も明日も、君と / 佐久本あゆ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Permanent Link (Watermarked): Download This is a spin-off of Wakabaryou de, Kimi to:1 point
-
Oh, one of my favorite story! Awwww, Horiuchi Ken'yu's lovely "oya"! ------------------------------ Koi ga Ochitara 恋が落ちたら Horiuchi Kenyuu × Okitsu Kazuyuki >>> MF<<< 140 Mb, w/o BK, 320 kbps PW: 09-03-2022 DO NOT SHARE OR REUPLOAD OUTSIDE OF YAOI-OTAKU!1 point
-
Soredemo Kimi to Koi ga Shitai! それでも君と恋がしたい! Yoshiki Nakajima x Horie Shun Download link Hiiii ✨ I saw this CD had been uploaded before, but it’s not available anymore. So since I also have this CD I wanted to share it again. The story is really cute, and I absolutely adore Horie Shun, so I hope you all can enjoy it like me. P.S. If there’s any problem with the link or the tracks, please let me know.1 point
-
Minami-kun Wants to be Teased by that Voice CAST: Suzuki Ryouta x Uchida Yuuma I bought this CD to listen to and share with you all, please enjoy. Do not share outside of YaoiOtaku, please. If there are any issues with the link or files, do let me know, thank you! https://mega.nz/file/2AgylZqC#tOEBN9htyKLupFdoY2BX7sjNQgkDZYLesqehOSyK3FI1 point
-
【ケダモノに跪くは夜の下僕 Vol. 1-3】 LINK 【For a limited time】1 point
-
I'm kinda surprised no one's put links for this one! This one's gonna be a lot of parts to download though... damn your 200 MB file upload limit, catbox! Still better than paying file hosts for more space every month I guess... Here's the goods! Kichiku Megane CATBOX.MOE - Split up into files of 200 MB or less. .001-and onwards part/zip files. 🦄 Part 1 ♡ Part 2 ♡ Part 3 ♡ Part 4 ♡ Part 5 ♡ Part 6 ♡ Part 7 ♡ Part 8 🦄 Includes: The game as two disks in folders- the first with the the first disk's ccd, img, and sub files and some kind of readme, the second with almost the same contents except no readme, and the installer files in a folder (accidentally zipped those together. oops. do whatever you want with those). Before you try and extract all the parts together as is, check out my post on my split file renamer tool. You WILL need it in order to extract everything properly. It lists the features of the tools, and why you gotta use them/rename the files. I uploaded a video on how to kinda use the tools. Watch up until a minute or so if you need help. Archive I go kinda fast, so feel free to pause! Anyways, for installation... you wanna mount the first disk (the ccd) into your virtual disk drive. Click "Autorun_rlsmm" and go through the installation wizard. I believe it'll, at some point, ask for you to swap the disks. If you're old enough like me to remember (LOL), it's like when you'd install a PC game on your dinosaur computer back in the day. Y'know, like when you'd open the tray, put the CD, close it back up, and keep installing stuff. Same thing here. If you're using something like PowerISO, leave the installer program open, right click your virtual disk drive, unmount the first disk, then mount the second one. That, or if you want, you can put it in another virtual disk drive, I guess. I think that's also an option. Thankfully, you don't need to mount the first img or ccd or whatever I think to play the game each time. I think that's about it! I also have Kichiku Megane R, just lemme know if you guys want that too!1 point
-
1 point
-
♡あらすじ♡ モテるが自他共に認めるクズの逢見。 告白されれば誰とでもつきあうが束縛しないのが条件。 現在の恋人・楓は何も求めてこないし、余計なことを言わないので都合がよかった。 でもセフレとキスしているのを見て態度すら変わらないのはおかしくないか!? 調子が狂いまくりの逢見はいつしか楓に独占欲を抱くようになってしまう。 しかし逢見の気持ちは楓に伝わらず……? ヤリチン恋愛初心者の胸キュンラブ ♡キャスト♡ 逢見 萩(あいみ しゅう)/CV:榎木淳弥 楓 真波人(かえで まなと)/CV:天﨑滉平 佑二/CV:吉田和生 あかり/CV:拝師みほ マキ/CV:本丘りさ 男友達A/CV:柳生歩 男友達B/CV:石井瑞樹 女子生徒A/CV:丸山京夏 DLsite :https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama-touch/work/=/product_id/BJ01197682.html MEGA :https://mega.nz/file/YmVVUTzA1 point
-
Thank you for sharing! ---------- I converted it to mp3 for myself (well, I prefer to listen on s-phone). Probably, someone may want it in mp3 as well. Please, do not sharing outside YO and AF, but if the link here will be dead one day - feel free to reupload here or on AF. >>> MF<<< 165 Mb1 point
-
@Dmww @jjkrawr Please see my profile for re-uploads. [About Me]1 point
-
Title: Hotel Ou wa Sore wo Gamanshinai Japanese Title: ホテル王はそれを我慢しない Author/Artist: Kei Download Link Title: Hotel Ou wa Sore wo Gamanshinai - Hong Kong Netsujou-hen Japanese Title: ホテル王はそれを我慢しない 香港熱情編 Author/Artist: Kei Download Link Title: Hotel Ou wa Sore wo Gamanshinai - Las Vegas-hen Japanese Title: ホテル王はそれを我慢しない ラスベガス編 Author/Artist: Kei N/A1 point
-
Thanks for sharing~ I really enjoyed this comic&drama cd!I love Tarusuke-San~ Make up a track~ 囀る鳥は羽ばたかない 7 ドラマCD・Disc2-5 Cast Talk(mp3/256K) DL Link(mega):MP3/256k/RAR PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.06.241 point
