Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/12/26 in all areas
-
マリアボーイ (Maria Boy) 木村ヒデサト (Kimura Hidesato) 2014 DL (limited time for 7 days) Please enjoy it for personal use only Don't share or re-upload anywhere!11 points
-
Bokura ga Koi wo Ushinau Riyuu ✨ itz [JP] Original Title: Bokura ga Koi wo Ushinau Riyuu Alt. Title: ぼくらが恋を失う理由 Author/Artist: itz Year of release: 2017 Published by: Media Soft Related Series: "]Yukidoke no Koi Download Bokura ga Koi wo Ushinau Riyuu Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff10 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! I'm back with another Uji-kun's work heheheheh I haven't been seeing that many updates on his works so I was really happy when I saw this work get released !! And it also includes a track (track 3 to be exact) where he's on a phone call with a woman and the seme "distracts" him and omg the parts where Uji-kun tries to hold his voice back was so scrumptious 🤤🤤 Personally that was my favorite track out of everything else and I end up coming back to it every time lolol And fyi in this work the uke and seme don't have names (or at least they're not mentioned)! CONTEXT: (NOTE: this work starts off with no consent and later on to dubcon then to consent sort of, so listen at your own risk !!) In this work we have our uke who's a total womanizer/player and is well, unemployed lol He's like a sugar baby in a way; he gives pleasure to women he has fun with and in exchange he stays at their place, eats their food, gets gifts from them, etc etc. It's kind of like dating but then not cuz the uke just thinks this is for his self-interest/survival while the ladies think that they're dating (or they actually don't really care) 😅 So he may have like more than one sugar mommies lmao But one day, he was out drinking with his friends and came back "home" really drunk. The owner of the house (so one of the women he's playing with) finds out that he was with another woman and kicks him out! Now he literally has nowhere else to go, so he just sprawls out at a garbage dump and is in quite the miserable state And then we have our seme, who's not only employed but also lives in a really nice apartment! He happened to see the uke drunk's state, so he decides to let the uke stay over at his place (for free at that). To this, the uke felt ever so grateful without even knowing the seme's true intentions and invites himself into the luxurious apartment. On the first night, the seme actually feels the uke up while he's asleep, and the funny thing is he thought he was dreaming a woman was the one touching him lol Thinking nothing of it when he woke up the next day, he continues being a sugar baby and loiters around. But as days continue to pass, the seme becomes bolder and even ends up sleeping with the uke (multiple times actually)! The uke, at first, was disgusted because he's a "nonke" / 「ノンケ」 (aka straight) and also because this didn't involve actual consent; but you'll notice his attitude change entirely in the later tracks (he ends up yearning for the seme) hehe OTHER NOTES: The DL site link of this work actually has more info about each track (including some context)! I thought it would be too long to include every single one of them here so feel free to click the link below and check them out :D I used the translator and it actually was able to get the gist of the words so I think it should make sense when you read them lol You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: あーもしもし?俺、俺 ごめん、最近全然連絡出来てなかったわ、久しぶり え?何があったのか教えろって? え~、まあ、何だ、寄生してやろって思ってた女に追い出されたけど 色々あって、当分居座ってやってもいいかなってところが見つかったって感じ? もっと詳しく?何で教えなきゃいけないんだよ… うーん、まあいいか、教えるか 絶対に誰にも言うなよ? **fyi there's no other info about the seme or the uke in this work! PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!9 points
-
Title:夏の果てタイブレーク / Natsu no Hate Tie Break Author:笹波いし / Sasanami Ishi Year:2025 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.6 points
-
Title:18.44- Author:桃子すいか / Momoko Suika Year:2023 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.5 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis and fudanshis !! Surprisee lolol I actually had another work I wanted to share today :D I've never actually heard of this va before so I was really curious about this work when I saw it in the "upcoming works" section (and not to mention the art is so beautiful)! I think this is the first work they put on DL site and they've been more active on Fantia so I just might check out his site lolol But I really did enjoy this work a bit more than I thought I would 🤔 Usually I'm a bit more hesitant when it comes to circles / works that are totally new cuz I've had a lot more misses than hits when I bought some of them out of curiosity 🥲 But this work and va actually blew my mind! There's a bit more of a stable form of consent and it's one of those stories where 2 best friends end up having sexual tension due to curiosity hehe The sfx were also more on the realistic side so I enjoyed this work a lot :)) CONTEXT: We have our uke, Seta Hayato, and he's a real tsundere in this work! He's currently a college student and the work description specifically states that he's a virgin lol So he's got no experience whatsoever and is just full of curiosity when it comes to sex and anything related to the woman's body. He's actually admired women's breasts for some time now and may or may not want bigger breasts himself! So one day, he decides to watch an AV with his childhood friend (aka the seme), Nagayama Ryusei, at his place. But Hayato doesn't know the fact that Ryusei has a crush on him 👀👀 Ryusei has liked Hayato since forever but never actually tried to do something more in case Hayato will end up hating him. But anyways, they're sitting together watching that AV until Hayato suddenly asks "How come men don't have boobs?" out of admiration/jealousy 😭 And to this Ryusei answers that if you touch/fondle with them often they'll actually grow! Hayato doesn't believe him at first and thinks that sort of technique only works on women, but Ryusei corrects him that it also works on men lmao So these two end up starting a journey on making Hayato's breast bigger, which causes so much sexual tension hehehe As they continue this routine, Hayato actually gets his wish granted and ends up learning the pleasure given during intercourse thanks to Ryusei :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site その / Sono’s Fantia その / Sono's BL Fantia OTHER NOTES: To be honest I'm not entirely sure whether Ryusei's feelings get reciprocated or not in the tracks since it's more of just Hayato finding out a new source of pleasure 😅 But apparently Ryusei gets more possessive as Hayato relies on him even more during their sessions hehe CAST: (uke only) その / Sono SUMMARY: 幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染で仲のいい早翔(受)と流星(攻)。 流星は早翔のことが好きで、もっと距離を近づけたいと思いつつ嫌われてしまうことの怖さからずっと我慢している。 ある日、早翔がAVを見てみたいと言い出し、二人で見ることに。 「なんで男にはおっぱいが無いんだろ?」 密かに女性の大きなおっぱいに憧れを持つ早翔が言い出す。 「なんかたくさん揉めば大きくなるみたいなの聞いたことあるよ」 「なんでそんなの知ってんのw でも女の人だけでしょ、効くの」 「男にも効くかもよ?」 「え、、?」 早翔のおっぱいへの憧れと、流星の気持ちが重なり合い、おっぱい開発をすることに…!? More info about the seme: 永山流星(ながやまりゅうせい) 攻 CV.なし 早翔と幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染。 実家暮らしで、早翔との距離が離れていて寂しいので、週3~4日はバイト終わりに早翔の家に寄ってる。 早翔のことを弟のように可愛く思っていて、恋愛的にも好き。本当はもっと触れたいけど、ずっと我慢してる More info about the uke: 瀬田早翔(せたはやと) 受 CV.その 大学生。ツンデレ。 一人暮らしをしていて、幼馴染の流星とよく家で遊んでいる。 女性との性行経験は一度もなく、女性の大きなおっぱいに密かに憧れを持っている。 流星の距離感の近さにうざったさを感じつつも、子供の頃からのことなので慣れているし、実は安心している。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!3 points
-
CONTRAST - itz Title : コントラスト(Contrast) Author : itz Year: 2021 DL LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!)2 points
-
Title : Shinobeba Koi ( I Recollect Love) Written & Drawn by : Moegi Yukue Release Date : 2015/10/10 Published by : GUSH Comics Volume 02 [JP]2 points
-
夜明けがいちばん暗い / 山田ノノノ 2024 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!2 points
-
2 points
-
恋と呼ぶには苦くて甘い / Koi to Yobunoha Nigakute Amai 魚井ずみ / Uoi Zumi (Uoizumi / Uo Izumi) 2026 / Japanese / JPEG Tags: cheating, ED erectile dysfunction, teacher x teacher, school This is the spin-off of Kyou mo Tsuitemasu (MCs are brothers)2 points
-
Iyatte itte mo kikanaide Sakata Shogo x Azakami Youhei P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.1 point
-
溢れて零れて、我慢できない overflow (上) Yamachi Available for 30 days Buy vol2 in here Do not re-upload, translate or share it anywhere.1 point
-
(GOOGLE TRANSLATED DESCRIPTION) "I'm going to talk about that war. ――Nope. I'm going to talk about him. It's a story about him and me." In 1933, at the Lipetsk base in Russia, "Two men" met. Nazi German officer descended from a German aristocracy —Damian Wolfwalde Jewish-Russian Communist Party cadres and Soviet military officers —Vlad Rafaroski From the time they met, They were deeply connected by each other's mysterious fate and feelings. They served as liaison officers between the Nazis and the Soviets. Meeting in European cities, exchanging information and funds, and ...... With greedy sexuality and lust, In a love that could destroy each other...... They were working on a "secret plan" just for the two of them. In a world that is on the road to a war of annihilation, The destination of their journey is..... Around 1hr 30min playback. Original Work DOWNLOAD1 point
-
oughq I have overtime work tomorrow so I have to upload this early ( ꩜ ᯅ ꩜;) hehe this time it's from netoru san!! ALSOO before that, I just want to say thank yuu to Shaké for merging my recent audio post with the already existing one (╥﹏╥)!! I think I completely overlooked it when I searched it before posting, that was my mistake huhu (๑-﹏-๑) I made extra sure this one has never been shared before, tysm again!! ^^♡ ⚠️ Disclaimer This work is really interesting and wild wild ( ° ー°). It is definitely not for everyone , I'd say It's aimed at a pretty niche audience and revolves almost entirely around extreme bdsm/fetish scenarios from start to finish, It's much more performance-focused than plot-focused, so pls check the tags in dlsite beforehand (´ ˘ `)/✧ Okay so I originally bought this because of the reviews which were enthusiastic lol, and I was honestly just curious how netoru san was going to pull off a role like this, and safe to say he absolutely nailed it ദ്ദി ˉ꒳ˉ )✧! The story is pretty simple, Aki (voiced by netoru san) works at a high-end brothel that caters to clients with all kinds of specific fetishes, and each track follows a different session (such as piercings, spanking and other intense/kinky stuff, do check the tracks description^^). Again it's not really a story driven audio with a huge plot. It's more about the performances, the atmosphere, and more to seeing how Aki reacts to each situation is the best I can say! I don't want to spoil each track bcs then it'll get long, you'll just have to listen to them yourselves ^^! Netoru san really managed to make every reaction feel convincing and intense (especially in track 3 ( -∀・) ) and his cryings were (= ´⌐`=) I now understand the many reviews lol . I also liked that after all the (intense) tracks, things are wrapped up with a short newbie cast scene and then the cast talk which was lowkey like a nice little breather after lolol + I now know that かゆい (kayui) means "itchy", that's one way to expand my japanese vocabulary LMAO Overall, I totally get why this audio has such positive reactions! Though ofc it may not be for everyone (due to the setup or other stuff), but if ur like me, curios because you wanted to see how such an intense role would be handed (though okay tbh another main reason I bought it is bcs of netoru san's crying in it (◞ . ◟") . . .), trust me, he understood the assignment! netoru san is really amazing ദ്ദി◝ ⩊ ◜.ᐟ 買春料亭―AKI― cv. 刺草ネトル Download link ♡ DLsite link ☆ --- ‼️ link for last for about a week ‼️do not share this anywhere else outside this forum w/o my perms(っ◞‸◟ c) ---1 point
-
[おわる] 淫魔くんデリバリー Title: 淫魔くんデリバリー | Inma-kun Delivery Author: おわる | Owaru Label: Bamboo Comics Qpa Collection | Year: 2023 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Title: My Sweet Home Original: [幸田みう] マイスイートホーム Author: Kouda Miu Language: Japanese Year: 2020 DOWNLOAD LINK (Link thanks to @rakira)1 point
-
Could someone please share this BLCD? Thank you so much Title: Virtual-kun wa Otonari-san kara Nigetai Alt Title: バーチャルくんはおとなりさんから逃げたい1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
SHAKEE!!! tysm again… ur taste and reviews are always so good, i also love seeing the common pattern/ themes among the blcds u enjoy… me likey 2 😋 im still in the middle of my verdict but this MIGHT jump to one of my top spots alongside library uji kun… i have to say, i feel like the works uji kun is in always have such amazing directing, flow, and sound production? other blcds sometimes i love the voice, but find the directing and pacing isnt as great or satisfying..? for this one though the pacing and direction is done so wonderfully, and the build up and pace is remarkable gah 💗💗💗 also i love how smug/shameless uji sounds in this to suit the chara… he rlly does VA so well omg.. thank god for the transcript bc i couldnt make out the words well in the first track with my limited comprehension tysm again!! always feeding us the best heh1 point
-
1 point
-
1. First of all, make sure you have checked all the links (on all pages) in the drama CD download thread. 2. The title of your re-upload request thread should be like this 'Re-upload [Drama CD Title] Drama CD'. For example, if you want to ask for Ueta Aikata re-upload, the title should be: Re-upload Ueta Aikata Drama CD. 3. In the re-upload request thread, make sure you include the link to the drama CD download thread that had all links expired. 4. State what exactly is wrong in the original download thread: - all the links are broken - the host doesn't work in your country - the download works, but after the download is complete, the file is broken/ returns an error (state which error) - state exactly which chapters/episodes don't work 5. Make sure you search the Request a Re-upload section to see if the request you are about to make hasn't already been made Note: Re-upload request threads that contain only a link to the download thread without specifying what's wrong won't be taken care of as it takes us a lot of time to go through all links on all pages of the download threads in order to figure out what might be wrong if it's not stated.1 point
-
San Kyoudai, Oniichan no Koi Kouki [JP] Original Title: San Kyoudai, Oniichan no Koi Alt. Title: 三兄弟、おにいちゃんの恋 Author/Artist: Kouki Year of release: 2017 Published by: Takeshobo Download San Kyoudai, Oniichan no Koi Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Name: Kamisama Nanka Shinjinai Bokura no Eden Drama CD (神様なんか信じない僕らのエデン) Author: Ichinose Yuma (一ノ瀬ゆま) Release Date: 2022/03/25 Characters: Shikito Takai: Kumagai Kentarou Kaito Nishio: Ono Yuuki Download Link: MEGA I really like this manga so much, hope everyone will enjoy it DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE OUTSITE THIS SITE THANKS!!1 point
-
Create an account on A-S and talk about BL in Otome Corner. There are several posts related to BL.. gain access and after enter here https://www.anime-sharing.com/forums/otome-games-artbooks-cds.114/?prefix_match=and&prefix_id[0]=103 https://www.anime-sharing.com/forums/hentai.115/?prefix_match=and&prefix_id[0]=1031 point
-
Title: Iiko ni Dekitara Hometekure Original: いい子にできたら褒めてくれ Author: Kuroi Yodaka Year: 2022 LINK Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Original Title: Kawaikunai Kouhai Alt. Title: 可愛くない後輩 Author/Artist: Kouda Miu (幸田みう) Year of release: 2018 Published by: KADOKAWA Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Hoshi to Harinezumi 🌠 NAGO Nayuta [JP] Original Title: Hoshi to Harinezumi Alt. Title: 新装版 星とハリネズ Author/Artist: NAGO Nayuta Year of release: 2024 Download Hoshi to Harinezumi Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Chihira-kun wa Maryoku ga Tarinai / Tomaze [とまぜ] ちひらくんは魔力がたりない 2019 DL LINK1 point
-
ねこねこダーリン 大学生編(1) Nazaraki Souta Available for 30 days Buy other volumes here Do not re-upload, translate or share it anywhere.1 point
-
Title: PLAY BACK Alt.name: プレイバック Author & Artist: YOSHIDA Yuuko Publisher: (Canna Comics) Released date: 2014/10/28 Manga Type: 1 volume (Complete) Language: JAPANESE DOWNLOAD >> Here (Scan by @rakira. Thanks a lot for sharing!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Omega Haruki / Omega Shunki ~オメガ春機~ Mangaka: AKAHOSHI Jake Download (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
[未散ソノオ] あなたの胸で眠りたい Title: あなたの胸で眠りたい | Anata no Mune de Nemuritai Author: 未散ソノオ | Michiru Sonoo Label: Dear+, Compass Comics | Year: 2019 Link Related Series: Ore no Mune de Oyasumi Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[未散ソノオ] 俺の胸でおやすみ Title: 俺の胸でおやすみ | Ore no Mune de Oyasumi Author: 未散ソノオ | Michiru Sonoo Label: Dear+, Compass Comics | Year: 2018 Link Related Series: Anata no Mune de Nemuritai Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Kyou mo Tsuitemasu Title : 今日も憑いてます / Kyou mo tsuitemasu Author : 魚井ずみ / Uo Izumi Published : 2024 / Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG Also includes the bangaihen : 今日も憑いてます【電子小冊子/もう我慢できません。】 This is the spin off of this manga, with Honda's brother as the MC:1 point
-
RE-UPLOAD This is the spin off of this manga, with Honda's brother as the MC:1 point
-
Original Title: 6 to 7 Alt. Title: 6と7 Author/Artist: Bonno Nuisu / 凡乃ヌイス Year of release: 2025 Download (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
ユアグッドボーイ / 黒井つむじ 2021 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!1 point
-
sooo this is my first time buying a blcd and my first time sharing with you guys^^...i really love this manga and that its why i buy the cd.I hope you guys enjoy the love these two sweet guys have for each other in this blcd(also sorry for my trash english xd) (Cast) CV. Arata Minase : Toshiki Masuda CV. Junta Minamoto : Yohei Azakami CV. Oshima Chiaki: Chiaki Kobayashi CV. Eiji Kizaki : Kentaro Kumagai Arata's a college student working as a "big brother for rent." One day, he meets his new client, Junta, who looks like a total tough guy!! Arata wonders if this is some sort of trap to get his money, but what Junta wants is for someone to pat him on the head. Seeing someone this hot go bright red and be so vulnerable is turning Arata on... Junta's just so adorable... what's going on here!!? https://mega.nz/folder/MJ81RZzY#NeNtbj2gEyAoWj5Ps9jILg If something is wrong tell me, it's the first time I've done this lol ,I had never seen this blcd here so I wanted to share it with all of you PD:there is a bonus but sadly I don't have that part of the manga... I'll buy it later and share it with all of you ^^1 point
-
I came across this BLCD on Soundcloud not long ago. Listen online: HERE. I haven't listened it yet, though, so I can't say anything about the file uploaded on Soundcloud.1 point
-
Soredemo Kimi to Koi ga Shitai! それでも君と恋がしたい! Yoshiki Nakajima x Horie Shun Download link Hiiii ✨ I saw this CD had been uploaded before, but it’s not available anymore. So since I also have this CD I wanted to share it again. The story is really cute, and I absolutely adore Horie Shun, so I hope you all can enjoy it like me. P.S. If there’s any problem with the link or the tracks, please let me know.1 point
-
Original Title: amaetai kemono Alt. Title: 甘えたい獣 (上) Author/Artist: yuitsu Year of release: 2021 DL LINK vol.1 vol.2 (Links thanks to @samoytoy95 and @rakira) Alt links: Vol 1 Vol 2 (Links thanks to @Dive!)1 point
-
Title: おおきいきみがいちばんかわいい Author: ユキハル Label: GUSH COMICS Release Date: 2026.02.09 Cmoa + Digital Bonus included! Support the Original Work: Booklive | Cmoa | Animate Online Shop PLEASE DO NOT share, re-upload, re-distribute, etc. outside the forum! The original creators should not know that this is being shared. Link may be deactivated in the future, but may be re-uploaded if there is interest. Please make sure to check all pages of the thread before requesting a re-upload! Download: MediaFire1 point
-
Author: Yamayade Release date: Mar 21st, 2025 Cast: Chiaki Kobayashi/ Ryota Suzuki Support original work: CDJ | AMJ PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA1 point
-
Be a good boy, my dear dog / くけこ 2024 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!1 point
-
[やごとき 智] 縁切りαは番になりたい Title: 縁切りαは番になりたい | Enkiri α wa Tsugai ni Naritai Author: Yagotoki Sato | やごとき 智 Label: Eclair Comics | Year: 2021 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
いぢめて下さいΩ様 / 相音きう 2021 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!1 point
-
Title: Yankee to Carameliser Japanese Title: ヤンキーとキャラメリゼ Author/Artist: Umeshibu Chiuko Download Link1 point
-
生命体Lの果てから - 光田さの [download] via google drive If the links stop working, somebody pls re-upload it! Thanks :)1 point
