Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/11/26 in all areas

  1. マリアボーイ (Maria Boy) 木村ヒデサト (Kimura Hidesato) 2014 DL (limited time for 7 days) Please enjoy it for personal use only Don't share or re-upload anywhere!
    21 points
  2. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis and fudanshis !! Surprisee lolol I actually had another work I wanted to share today :D I've never actually heard of this va before so I was really curious about this work when I saw it in the "upcoming works" section (and not to mention the art is so beautiful)! I think this is the first work they put on DL site and they've been more active on Fantia so I just might check out his site lolol But I really did enjoy this work a bit more than I thought I would 🤔 Usually I'm a bit more hesitant when it comes to circles / works that are totally new cuz I've had a lot more misses than hits when I bought some of them out of curiosity 🥲 But this work and va actually blew my mind! There's a bit more of a stable form of consent and it's one of those stories where 2 best friends end up having sexual tension due to curiosity hehe The sfx were also more on the realistic side so I enjoyed this work a lot :)) CONTEXT: We have our uke, Seta Hayato, and he's a real tsundere in this work! He's currently a college student and the work description specifically states that he's a virgin lol So he's got no experience whatsoever and is just full of curiosity when it comes to sex and anything related to the woman's body. He's actually admired women's breasts for some time now and may or may not want bigger breasts himself! So one day, he decides to watch an AV with his childhood friend (aka the seme), Nagayama Ryusei, at his place. But Hayato doesn't know the fact that Ryusei has a crush on him 👀👀 Ryusei has liked Hayato since forever but never actually tried to do something more in case Hayato will end up hating him. But anyways, they're sitting together watching that AV until Hayato suddenly asks "How come men don't have boobs?" out of admiration/jealousy 😭 And to this Ryusei answers that if you touch/fondle with them often they'll actually grow! Hayato doesn't believe him at first and thinks that sort of technique only works on women, but Ryusei corrects him that it also works on men lmao So these two end up starting a journey on making Hayato's breast bigger, which causes so much sexual tension hehehe As they continue this routine, Hayato actually gets his wish granted and ends up learning the pleasure given during intercourse thanks to Ryusei :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site その / Sono’s Fantia その / Sono's BL Fantia OTHER NOTES: To be honest I'm not entirely sure whether Ryusei's feelings get reciprocated or not in the tracks since it's more of just Hayato finding out a new source of pleasure 😅 But apparently Ryusei gets more possessive as Hayato relies on him even more during their sessions hehe CAST: (uke only) その / Sono SUMMARY: 幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染で仲のいい早翔(受)と流星(攻)。 流星は早翔のことが好きで、もっと距離を近づけたいと思いつつ嫌われてしまうことの怖さからずっと我慢している。 ある日、早翔がAVを見てみたいと言い出し、二人で見ることに。 「なんで男にはおっぱいが無いんだろ?」 密かに女性の大きなおっぱいに憧れを持つ早翔が言い出す。  「なんかたくさん揉めば大きくなるみたいなの聞いたことあるよ」 「なんでそんなの知ってんのw でも女の人だけでしょ、効くの」  「男にも効くかもよ?」 「え、、?」 早翔のおっぱいへの憧れと、流星の気持ちが重なり合い、おっぱい開発をすることに…!? More info about the seme: 永山流星(ながやまりゅうせい) 攻 CV.なし 早翔と幼稚園生時代からの幼馴染。 実家暮らしで、早翔との距離が離れていて寂しいので、週3~4日はバイト終わりに早翔の家に寄ってる。 早翔のことを弟のように可愛く思っていて、恋愛的にも好き。本当はもっと触れたいけど、ずっと我慢してる More info about the uke: 瀬田早翔(せたはやと) 受 CV.その 大学生。ツンデレ。 一人暮らしをしていて、幼馴染の流星とよく家で遊んでいる。 女性との性行経験は一度もなく、女性の大きなおっぱいに密かに憧れを持っている。 流星の距離感の近さにうざったさを感じつつも、子供の頃からのことなので慣れているし、実は安心している。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    9 points
  3. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! I'm back with another Uji-kun's work heheheheh I haven't been seeing that many updates on his works so I was really happy when I saw this work get released !! And it also includes a track (track 3 to be exact) where he's on a phone call with a woman and the seme "distracts" him and omg the parts where Uji-kun tries to hold his voice back was so scrumptious 🤤🤤 Personally that was my favorite track out of everything else and I end up coming back to it every time lolol And fyi in this work the uke and seme don't have names (or at least they're not mentioned)! CONTEXT: (NOTE: this work starts off with no consent and later on to dubcon then to consent sort of, so listen at your own risk !!) In this work we have our uke who's a total womanizer/player and is well, unemployed lol He's like a sugar baby in a way; he gives pleasure to women he has fun with and in exchange he stays at their place, eats their food, gets gifts from them, etc etc. It's kind of like dating but then not cuz the uke just thinks this is for his self-interest/survival while the ladies think that they're dating (or they actually don't really care) 😅 So he may have like more than one sugar mommies lmao But one day, he was out drinking with his friends and came back "home" really drunk. The owner of the house (so one of the women he's playing with) finds out that he was with another woman and kicks him out! Now he literally has nowhere else to go, so he just sprawls out at a garbage dump and is in quite the miserable state And then we have our seme, who's not only employed but also lives in a really nice apartment! He happened to see the uke drunk's state, so he decides to let the uke stay over at his place (for free at that). To this, the uke felt ever so grateful without even knowing the seme's true intentions and invites himself into the luxurious apartment. On the first night, the seme actually feels the uke up while he's asleep, and the funny thing is he thought he was dreaming a woman was the one touching him lol Thinking nothing of it when he woke up the next day, he continues being a sugar baby and loiters around. But as days continue to pass, the seme becomes bolder and even ends up sleeping with the uke (multiple times actually)! The uke, at first, was disgusted because he's a "nonke" / 「ノンケ」 (aka straight) and also because this didn't involve actual consent; but you'll notice his attitude change entirely in the later tracks (he ends up yearning for the seme) hehe OTHER NOTES: The DL site link of this work actually has more info about each track (including some context)! I thought it would be too long to include every single one of them here so feel free to click the link below and check them out :D I used the translator and it actually was able to get the gist of the words so I think it should make sense when you read them lol You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site CAST: (uke only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: あーもしもし?俺、俺 ごめん、最近全然連絡出来てなかったわ、久しぶり え?何があったのか教えろって? え~、まあ、何だ、寄生してやろって思ってた女に追い出されたけど 色々あって、当分居座ってやってもいいかなってところが見つかったって感じ? もっと詳しく?何で教えなきゃいけないんだよ… うーん、まあいいか、教えるか 絶対に誰にも言うなよ? **fyi there's no other info about the seme or the uke in this work! PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (8/16) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    8 points
  4. Title:夏の果てタイブレーク / Natsu no Hate Tie Break Author:笹波いし / Sasanami Ishi Year:2025 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    8 points
  5. Title:18.44- Author:桃子すいか / Momoko Suika Year:2023 I’m sharing two manga with baseball themes this time, and they’re perfect for some summer reading! (My apologies if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere!) LINK 1(No watermark, expires in 7 days) LINK 2(With watermark, no time limit) Please do not share outside this forum.
    7 points
  6. oughq I have overtime work tomorrow so I have to upload this early ( ꩜ ᯅ ꩜;) hehe this time it's from netoru san!! ALSOO before that, I just want to say thank yuu to Shaké for merging my recent audio post with the already existing one (╥﹏╥)!! I think I completely overlooked it when I searched it before posting, that was my mistake huhu (๑-﹏-๑) I made extra sure this one has never been shared before, tysm again!! ^^♡ ⚠️ Disclaimer This work is really interesting and wild wild ( ° ー°). It is definitely not for everyone , I'd say It's aimed at a pretty niche audience and revolves almost entirely around extreme bdsm/fetish scenarios from start to finish, It's much more performance-focused than plot-focused, so pls check the tags in dlsite beforehand (´ ˘ `)/✧ Okay so I originally bought this because of the reviews which were enthusiastic lol, and I was honestly just curious how netoru san was going to pull off a role like this, and safe to say he absolutely nailed it ദ്ദി ˉ꒳ˉ )✧! The story is pretty simple, Aki (voiced by netoru san) works at a high-end brothel that caters to clients with all kinds of specific fetishes, and each track follows a different session (such as piercings, spanking and other intense/kinky stuff, do check the tracks description^^). Again it's not really a story driven audio with a huge plot. It's more about the performances, the atmosphere, and more to seeing how Aki reacts to each situation is the best I can say! I don't want to spoil each track bcs then it'll get long, you'll just have to listen to them yourselves ^^! Netoru san really managed to make every reaction feel convincing and intense (especially in track 3 ( -∀・) ) and his cryings were (= ´⌐`=) I now understand the many reviews lol . I also liked that after all the (intense) tracks, things are wrapped up with a short newbie cast scene and then the cast talk which was lowkey like a nice little breather after lolol + I now know that かゆい (kayui) means "itchy", that's one way to expand my japanese vocabulary LMAO Overall, I totally get why this audio has such positive reactions! Though ofc it may not be for everyone (due to the setup or other stuff), but if ur like me, curios because you wanted to see how such an intense role would be handed (though okay tbh another main reason I bought it is bcs of netoru san's crying in it (◞ . ◟") . . .), trust me, he understood the assignment! netoru san is really amazing ദ്ദി◝ ⩊ ◜.ᐟ 買春料亭―AKI― cv. 刺草ネトル Download link ♡ DLsite link ☆ --- ‼️ link for last for about a week ‼️do not share this anywhere else outside this forum w/o my perms(っ◞‸◟ c) ---
    3 points
  7. I have this blcd that I bought, but I have no idea the etiquette on uploading when there is an existing thread. Even though this hasn't been reuploaded in so long...
    2 points
  8. 音声3:56:27(BADEND2種・TRUEEND)+漫画P7 【トラック3】 触手嬲り/指入れ/アナル舐め/触手に扱かれる/乳首責め/射精 【BAD END-N トラック4】P2 触手に刺されたノアが豹変してジークを押さえつけ、壊しはじめる そこで語られる「ノアの真実」ジークは絶望しながら快楽に絡め取られていく… 洗脳/二輪挿し/イラマ/中出し/結腸責め/おもらし 【BAD END-Z トラック5】P2 気を失ったノアを庇おうとするジーク 触手は容赦なく、身体も心も壊していく ノアが目覚めた時、元のジークではなかった。 助けたかった相手に、助けられなかった、自分にぐちゃぐちゃにされながら…… 寝取られ/逆レ○プ/スパンキング/触手挿入/尿道責め/結腸責め/中出し/おもらし/触手/触手フェラ/母乳/産卵/潮吹き/二輪挿し 【TRUE END トラック6・トラック7】P3 迷う暇なんてない、ノアは、恐怖も罪悪感も抱えたまま 逃げるのではなく「取り戻す」為に 傷だらけの帰還と、確かめ合うような甘い後始末 中出し/結腸責め/潮吹き/おもらし ※音声とイラスト・漫画で解釈が少し違います。媒体差としてお楽しみください。 ◇キャラクター ◆ノア・シュタイナー(Noah Steiner) CV古河徹人様 190cm 冒険者ランク:C 攻撃魔法F、補助魔法S、回復魔法A、剣術F、筋力A 訳ありヒーラー 補助魔法の天才。穏やかな笑みの奥にとある秘密を抱える流れ者のヒーラー。 戦いでは一歩引いて支えに回るが、いざという時には誰よりも迷いなく手を差し伸べる。 ◆ジーク・ファーレン(Zeke Fahren) CV:刺草ネトル様 180cm 冒険者ランク:S 攻撃魔法:火属性A ++(雷属性B)、補助魔法D、回復魔法D 剣術A、筋力C(ノアの補助A) 傲慢ストライダー 剣と魔法を両立する前線万能職(ストライダー)。実力は折り紙つき、口は少し悪い。 ソロを好む孤高の冒険者だが、面倒見の良さは否めない。ツン気味、決める時は誰より堅実。 ◇ストーリー 「最凶」と恐れられた魔王・暗黒竜と、異世界から来た勇者が恋に落ち、勇者は魔王を連れて元の世界に帰った後の話… 勇者と魔王が結ばれた禁断の恋は、人と魔族の心を掴み世界を巻き込む大ブームとなり、今や世界はかつてないほどのBL黄金期を迎えていた。 けれど、魔獣や魔物の脅威はいまだ尽きず、冒険者たちは今日も命を賭して戦っている。 そんな世界で出会ったのは、訳ありヒーラーのノアと、傲慢にして堅実なストライダーのジーク。 出会いは最悪。ジークはノアを「お荷物」と突き放すが、ノアは飄々と笑みを返し、時に魔法で悪戯を仕掛ける。 一見かみ合わない二人だが、危険な依頼や魔物との戦いを共にするうちに──その距離は、いつしか自然に縮まっていく。 補助魔法の天才でありながら、どこか影を背負ったノア。 そして、Sランクにして孤高の冒険者であり誰にも心を許さないジーク。 そんな二人が挑むのは──平和の裏で蠢く禁断の「エロトラップダンジョン」 絡みつく触手、甘い囁き、抗えない快楽の数々……待ち受けるのは絶望か、それとも……? Gurl, Irakusa Netoru and Furukawa Tetsuto are in a new drama CD together—how could I pass this up!!! Let me tell you why I’m so hyped about it. Back in 2019, Irakusa Netoru and Furukawa Tetsuto collaborated on a drama cd, and their pairing was absolutely amazing. Here is the link of the drama cd.↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ204045.html They’ve had a few collaborations after that, but this one has always been my favorite in terms of theme. The story is really fun with multiple branches and different endings, just like the text-based story games I love. This pack contains both BGM and no-BGM versions, so the file size is bigger. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01548079.html/?locale=ja_JP
    2 points
  9. SUPPORT ORIGINAL WORK ON DLSITE HERE MTL Description: At Tamaki's company, a major problem had erupted. Chaos broke out in another department, and she was asked to assemble the company's top talent to handle it.The three Tamaki selected were Asuka, Homare, and Keito—the very trainees she had once mentored. Taking on the role of team leader to give instructions, Tamaki promised them that in exchange for imposing unreasonable demands, he would grant them anything they asked for once the job was done. And after they somehow managed to complete the task successfully, what the three demanded was... Tamaki himself. Helloo I'm back :) I bought this a few months ago, and I don't believe I ever uploaded it, so here it is! Foursome/gangangs are peak -u- Side tangent but I really hate how much AI 'art' covers are on so many of these audios, especially by more smaller creators. I'd rather the thumbnail just have nothing but text on it, like Uji Gashi, Araki, or Yoruti. I feel really conflicted because some of the audios are so good to me.. I have bought a couple when the AI covers were kind of scarce, but I feel like they're super common now. Whatever, sorry for the rant! Here is the link :P Let me know if it works! Enjoy! :) DOWNLOAD HERE!
    1 point
  10. Iyatte itte mo kikanaide Sakata Shogo x Azakami Youhei P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.
    1 point
  11. Hey just to let you know I'll be closing this link after a week is passed due to regulations. Best be seeing this sooner than later! Yeah okay so, this is my first time making a post like this so nothing fancy rn. It's a cuntboy BLCD which. I dont know how accurate it is but its translated in google as "Otaku-kun, are you watching ~? From now on, I'm the otaku-kun's lover, so I'm going to be cuckolded. ~?". To sum the story shortly in my own words: The Dynamic of their relationship of these two dudes is like. A strong faced-otaku x DQN "Do-kyun" cuntboy (DQN is a slang term for rude or thoughtless people.) The story follows through the existence of hermaphrodites and futanaris which is odd but honestly not so shockingly disturbing. The uke is voiced by my favorite va recently and I thought hey i have the financial rights to buy 7 dollars of this stuff. And I did. The Seme's name is "Takumi Nezu". In this description: He's not good at socializing with people, and although he's quiet, has bad eyesight, and looks scary, he's an otaku who is filled with love for Teruya. He is usually sweet and gentle, and sometimes envelops Teruya with a ''sweet S'' love that exudes possessiveness, but his ''NTR-style play'' makes him completely confused and unable to stop punishing his pussy. He attends a national university medical school, and although he is busy, he cherishes his time with his lover, Teruya. Uke, Teruya Narukami. Description: Although he is often misunderstood for his DQN manly appearance and tone, he is a pure and healthy cuntboy. He is natural, kind, and doesn't say anything that hurts people. He has a spoiled youngest personality and is actually fluffy, but due to the influence of his older brother, he has acquired a masculine appearance. Currently working as a visiting caregiver. If it's for Nezu, who I love, I don't mind trying a little off-topic, and I'll try Nezu's favorite ''NTR-style play.''...? So yeah really. Strange and convoluted way of the story but hey we're here for the fucking. I will be honest with my initial thoughts: I didn't like how the portrait was used as AI. The producers have required artists to make the thumbnail, leaving this one to be the odd one out. But I can forgive them since their upcoming work is drawn by an actual artist. As for the quality of the audio? Splendid. White Rose Rei-sama did a wonderful job and I have always been a fan of his voiceworks and how erotic and realistic it sounds. I have the file here if anyone wants to download it haha. Yuh. DLSITE: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01474037.html Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wIO-JsHlx0DKz9EYRV4JITCtZE6LZ4bT?usp=drive_link
    1 point
  12. スランプに陥った官能小説家・瀧本秀一は、街で同じ顔の男と二度すれ違うという不思議な体験をする。 その夜、夢に現れた淫魔シルヴィスに甘く責められたことをきっかけに、止まっていた創作と欲望が一気に溢れ出す。さらにもう一人の淫魔ファヌヴィスも現れ、異なる快楽で瀧本を翻弄していく。 本来、人間は淫魔に魔力を吸われ続ければ衰弱し、やがて死に至る。 しかし瀧本は、衰弱するどころか、次第に元気を増していった……。 その様子に興味を抱いた二人の淫魔は現実に姿を現し、瀧本を観察しながら共に暮らし始めることに。 二人の淫魔は、やがて彼に溺れ、愛と執着を深めていく。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 双子淫魔 × スランプ中の官能小説家 理性系溺愛攻め&独占欲全開小悪魔攻め × 快楽に弱い無自覚誘い受け 全編掛け合い同時収録 ※本作品はヘッドホンまたはイヤホンでのご視聴を推奨しております※ 本編:約100分 特典音声:約37分 フリートーク:約19分 総再生時間(本編+特典音声+フリートーク) 約156分 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 。⋆˚⋆✧⋆˚⋆。 Gurl, there’s a drama cd with Netoru in a threesome plot, how could I not buy it!!! This drama cd features a pair of incubus twins who take a fancy to a sensual novelist. The older brother grows close to the protagonist first, and the incredible chemistry between Sarutobi Souji and Irakusa Netoru is obvious right from the first track—their pairing works perfectly. The younger brother shows up later, voiced by Shukuriinu. He’s a super clingy, spoiled character who acts cute and coquettish to both his brother and the protagonist, forming a lovely threesome dynamic. I never miss any work with Netoru, so this CD was an instant buy for me! My only letdown is that Sarutobi Souji couldn’t join the free talk due to unavoidable reasons. I’d love to hear the three VAs share their recording anecdotes! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01610474.html
    1 point
  13. ☑️年の差幼なじみものが大好き♡ ☑️陰キャ男子が迫られてあわあわしているところが見てみたい ☑️ノンケ男子が段々と気持ち良くなって落とされていく様子をみるのが好き ☑️相手のことを思ってオナニーしているところを覗くのが性癖♡ ☑️結局最後はイチャイチャラブラブセックスが見たい!! エッチもラブラブもた〜っぷり詰め込みました♡ ぜひ不器用な二人のドギマギ初セックス聞いてみてください♪ ※本作は全てスタジオ×ダミーヘッドマイク(KU100)にて収録しております。 ※イヤフォンやヘッドフォンにてお楽しみくださいませ。 ※特典音声などは最初から全て同梱済みです。 地味で冴えない陰キャゲーマーである『石川 勇磨』は、文武両道で顔がよく人気者な『榊原 崚太』と幼なじみ。 自分のことを「勇磨兄ちゃん」と追いかけてきていた崚太のことを “年下の可愛い幼馴染”だと思っていたものの、成長するにつれ なんでも出来る崚太と自分を比べてしまい、昔のように接することが出来なくなっていた。 大学進学を機に地元を離れ一人暮らしをしている勇磨のもとに、 ある日突然崚太がいきなりやってきて……!? 「……んぐ、ちょっ……な、なんだよ……いきなりキスとか……悪ふざけはよせってっ……」 「勇磨兄ちゃん……俺は本気だからっ……」 石川 勇磨(いしかわ ゆうま) 19歳 大学生 177cm 69kg CV.雪平凪 三度の飯よりゲームが好きな男の子。大学入学とともに上京し一人暮らしを始めた。 ゲーム中は口が悪くなるタイプ つい素直になれないツンデレ男子 崚太のことはいつまでも“年下の可愛い幼馴染”とおもっていた。 突然ぐいぐいと迫ってくる崚太に押し切られて……? ———————— 榊原 崚太(さかきばら りょうた) 1×歳 ×校生 183cm 72kg 勇磨の幼なじみの男の子。小さい頃は可愛らしい見た目だったものの、 ぐんぐんと成長しいつのまにか勇磨よりも大きくなった。 文武両道、顔良し、性格良しのすべて揃った人気者。 なぜか小さい頃からゲームばかりしている勇磨に懐いていて……? I swear the only time I’ll hold back from buying anything related to Shirakawa Nagi is if something terrible has happened to me. In this drama CD, he voices a shut-in otaku obsessed with video games, who ends up in an intimate relationship with an old friend he hasn’t seen in ages. He used a deep, mature voice fitting an older character for this role. The character’s personality is super tsundere and awkward, which makes him unexpectedly adorable. As always, his voice acting is absolutely stellar. Shirakawa is still a rookie seiyuu who’s debuted for less than six years, yet he never fails to blow me away. The more I learn about him, the deeper my fondness grows—especially his uniquely recognizable voice and incredible acting range. I’m posting this hoping more people will discover him, come to appreciate his work, and grow to love him just as much as I do. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01534008.html
    1 point
  14. Title: Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita Original: [三栖よこ] おすわり、よくできました Genre: DOM x SUB Author: Misumi Yoko Language: Japanese Year: 2020 (Link thanks to @Dive!) Title : おすわり、よくできました 2 (Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita 2) Author : Misumi Yoko LINK (Link thanks to @Naganne!) You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    1 point
  15. 番未満の僕らはきっと + Booklet あらた六花 2024 Spin-Off of "Boku no Tsugai wa Thoroughbred Omega" Happy reading! :3
    1 point
  16. Title: My Sweet Home Original: [幸田みう] マイスイートホーム Author: Kouda Miu Language: Japanese Year: 2020 DOWNLOAD LINK (Link thanks to @rakira)
    1 point
  17. [月村有李] この恋をもう知ってる 1-2 Title: この恋をもう知ってる | Kono Koi wo Mou Shitteru Author: 月村有李 | Tsukimura Yuuri Label: Fujossy Comic | Year: 2022 Links: Vol 1 | Vol 2 Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  18. Title: Fake Fact Lips Original: Twitterフェイクファクトリップス Author: Suehiro Machi Year: 2021 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  19. links have been updated at the main post. enjoy! :3 @Polinsesi
    1 point
  20. Omg...thank you for sharingg...i am having a good time rn. My ears are blessed with Uji-kun's voice (*´ノ∀`*)
    1 point
  21. San Kyoudai, Oniichan no Koi Kouki [JP] Original Title: San Kyoudai, Oniichan no Koi Alt. Title: 三兄弟、おにいちゃんの恋 Author/Artist: Kouki Year of release: 2017 Published by: Takeshobo Download San Kyoudai, Oniichan no Koi Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  22. Standalone BLCD Adapted from the BL manga “Mousou Catalogue” by Kayuma Mimu Released: 4/28/2010 Total Length: 71 minutes Characters: Narumiya Mikoto voiced by: Abe Atsushi Ogata Shinobu voiced by: Tatsuhisa Suzuki Script notes: Italicized lines are inner thoughts or monologues. Synopsis: High school students, Shinobu and Mikoto are completely head over heels in love with each other in a gay relationship. Mikoto also begins to have sexual fantasies between him and Shinobu, ranging from different roleplays and thematic scenes: A pervert on the train, voice ASMR, photoshoot, an Arabian royalty chocolate liquor bath scene, cat ears, threesome, and finally the IRL sex scene. Mikoto has never had experience getting laid and these “fantasies” are to help prepare him for the fateful day. Until Mikoto is able to cross that bridge, he’s stuck being pent up and sexually frustrated through his sexual delusions. Welcome to Mousou Catalogue Fantasy World. DOWNLOAD SCRIPT: HERE
    1 point
  23. ビリー・バリバリー - FANGS (2) とあるクラブで起きた大量殺人事件――。 かろうじて生き残ったが吸血鬼に変異してしまったエンは、吸血鬼人権保護団体「FANGS」の健康福祉部保護課に所属するイチイに保護され、これから自分が生きる「世界」のことを教わっている。 「FANGS」では吸血衝動の解消のために互いの食事を支え合う契約「ペアリングシステム」を推奨しており、イチイと共同生活を続けていく中で、徐々にエンはイチイとのペアを意識し始めるが、イチイにはどうやら隠された過去があるようで…!? ファイル形式:jpg(rar) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/FB8B2ZiR#znDrwDa_N9hrqM7Eg_TIZBRKZtlnZhl4up-IFtWrZgI PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.05.29 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】
    1 point
  24. Lkyt. DEVELOPER: parade ARTIST: Nikaidou Shino (二階堂 紫乃) PUBLISHED: 2023 (In English, originally published 2020) LANGUAGE: English MANGAGAMER PRODUCT PAGE: https://www.mangagamer.com/r18/detail.php?product_code=1313 OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://pa-rade.jp/lkyt/ STORY (from VNDB): 「 The end of the world is nigh. The demons that threaten to destroy it inhabit the barren wasteland on the fringe of this world of the living. There was a group of people who made it their mission to stay in this tainted land and resist the progression of the demons. These were the people of the land of Migiwa. In accordance with the law, they strengthen their defenses against the demons and live their days in tranquility. That hopeless day remained a legend of the distant past, and their return was considered to be one of the distant future. One night, however, the alarming sound of the emergency bells resounded through the capital. Why? Why was it happening now? In a battle that holds the fate of the world in its hands, our young hero finds the answer to this question… 」 MEDIAFIRE: Link! 1.96 GB. zip file. Includes: The game installer exe and a few .bin files. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I usually upload the game all unpacked and stuff, but I had someone on this lovely site test out the installer and it worked for 'em. I figured it was better for you guys to have the installer, rather than me pack up my files and post them... then something goes wrong because the game needed to be fully installed or something lol. I could try to do that, but you guys lemme know how installing goes/what you prefer! Just click the installer exe and go through it like a normal installer.
    1 point
  25. RE-UPLOAD vol 1 @Tancy@honey-b
    1 point
  26. Title: Gochisou omega ha chuu to naku Original: ごちそうΩはチュウと鳴く Author: Hanasawa namio Year: 2021/10/22~ (Link thanks to @Dive!)
    1 point
  27. Sayonara Alpha ✿ ICHINASHI Kimi [JP] Original Title: Sayonara Alpha Alt. Title: さよならアルファ Author/Artist: ICHINASHI Kimi Year of release: 2016 Published by: Libre Download Sayonara Alpha Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  28. RE-UPLOAD @Yuuki_sp@sasalin@lollipopopop@yuank@vermouth223@kuchibami@mitsuto@Myayfam@ange125@mioba@Miya Ha@Redin
    1 point
  29. A story about a priest who receives the favor of his worshipper [Full voice video version] 祭司が信仰対象から寵愛を受ける話【フルボイス動画版】 Summary: Deity x Human Rikau, a priest in a foggy village, earns the favour of "Mue-sama," the worshipped deity who rules over the land's natural environment. LINK: G-DRIVE DLSITE ps. anw im sorry if the quality of the videos somehow bad, cuz i compress it (i dont want the videos take so much storage on my drive) anddd dont forget to support the creators okay!!! ( ˵ •̀ ᴗ •́˵) !! ( ˵ •̀ ᴗ •́˵) !! ( ˵ •̀ ᴗ •́˵) !!
    1 point
  30. ピンキーナイトメア / なれはてちゃん 2025 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  31. Iyayo Iyayo mo? ✭ FUMIKAWA Jimi [JP] Original Title: Iyayo Iyayo mo? Alt. Title: イヤよイヤよも? Author/Artist: FUMIKAWA Jimi Year of release: 2016 Published by: Fusion Download Iyayo Iyayo mo? Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  32. [浜有師] 俺だけのオメガ・スター【単話売】 Title: 俺だけのオメガ・スター | Ore dake no Omega Star Author: 浜有師 | Hama Yuuji Label: G-Lish Comics | Year: 2022 Link (Chapters 1-5 only) Please note that the extras aren't included! Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  33. Afterglow / アフターグロウ BLCD: Mangaka: WAGASE Wagimoko Release Date: September 24, 2025 Cast: Morikawa Toshiyuki x Maeno Tomoaki Download Link: **Do not share any CD files to other sites, group chats, on social media etc. Keep the files on YaoiOtaku only!! If you want to share elsewhere then buy your own copy!!! Let me know if there is any problems with the files! :) ~Enjoy!~
    1 point
  34. [蛭塚タウン] トーキョー・ジャーニー Title : Tokyo Journey / トーキョー・ジャーニー Author : Hiruduka Town / 蛭塚タウン 2018 / Japanese / JPEG Tags: Childhood friends, Long Distance Relationship, Students, Seme POV I really liked this one! The long-distance romance follows Shou, who moves to Tokyo for university, and Natsume, who stays in their hometown of Matsuyama (Shikoku). Natsume notices how Shou is changing as he tries to adapt to and enjoy his new Tokyo life. Gradually the physical distance between them is clearly affecting their feelings too... Very cute!
    1 point
  35. Link updated in the first post thanks to @rakira!
    1 point
  36. Title: Happy Parasite Japanese Title: ハッピーパラサイト Author/Artist: Shakeda Nene Download Link
    1 point
  37. Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Naka deshita~ Vol.3 Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 3 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(3) / 潜えむ 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 3 Download
    1 point
  38. Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Naka deshita~ Vol.2 Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 2 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(2) / 潜えむ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 2 Download
    1 point
  39. Ore dake no Omega Star (Tankoubon) - Hama Yuuji 俺だけのオメガ・スター / 浜有師 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. No watermark/deadline. Download
    1 point
  40. Rairairaise Release Date: 2025.05.28 If we were to meet again in another life, [Past life] Knight x Prince ── [Present life] Classmates ┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐ Cast/Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Kawanishi Kengo └─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘ ≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪ CONTENT: ≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪ ╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗ WHERE TO BUY? ╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝ 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅/𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝑫 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕! 🫶♥ ・:。『 ⚠️ ⬇ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 ⬇ ⚠️ 』・:三 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦ Files are temporary and can be deleted without notice. ✦ Reuploads may happen randomly — check back later if missing. ✦ No reuploads if rules are broken. ✦ Do not steal, claim, or misuse the content. ✦ Watermarks and edits were added for security reasons. ✦ If you enjoy this, please support by purchasing through official links. ✦ Monitoring applies to users linked to repost channels, DC servers, streaming sites, and forums. ✦ Absolutely NO selling or reposting to other sites or social media. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🔗 Download here ➔ https://mega.nz/file/uU4W3IDB /
    1 point
  41. 気高きエルフの淫紋産卵 ~まさか私が貴方の前でひくつかせて産卵するだなんて……~ Illustration: とりうら Voice Actor: さめたろう DLSite link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01134483.html
    1 point
  42. vol. 1 (上) vol. 2 (下) Title: Fake Fact Lips -break- / フェイクファクトリップス -break- Author: Suehiro Machi 末広マチ Year: 2023 * Bought these myself (thanks for the coupon, cm*a! LOL) so, do not share anywhere outside the forum, okay? :> Feel free to use the raw for translation~ Happy reading! ♡ PS. Also congrats, the production for drama cd is decided too! 🎉 (source)
    1 point
  43. The poster says.  It's not Vol.1-Vol.2, but ... episode.0 LINK 【For a limited time】
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus