Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/24/26 in Posts

  1. 月とピエタ 大地幹 2025 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Available for 14 days Vol 1 pw: TsnU Vol 2 pw: dHIe
    18 points
  2. @oriolidaeeThank you for the advice. I had set the title to just the initials, but it was deleted. I tried uploading it to a different service. The password is the same as in the first post. This is the password for extracting the file. If this doesn't work... (´;ω;`) LINK
    18 points
  3. 小波くんが一番嫌いな男 Ogi 2026 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: sKtD
    17 points
  4. 昼と夜と君に逢う 古多ふる 2026 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: Vjtd
    17 points
  5. I'm excited to share this work from 太陽星輝/Taiyo! He's one of my favourite VAs, and the "latest" one of his work shared was in maybe 2023? Still I wish more people would buy his works—his performance is really good ! I'd say he does lean more towards on the "loud" kind of voice (like haruma/spring?) but it is not too exaggerated or too much(at least for me!) Every purchase of his work never leaves me dissapointed ദ്ദി( ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ•) ✧ His twitter/X is (@kagayaki_taiyo) <- link attached, you can follow him there hehe For this particular work, we have Taiyo as an uke, named Sumika who's a strict tutor (specifically maths 🤕) with a moe gap !! This is a Rental Boyfriend × Tutor and the title of this work in english is something like "the demon instructor just wants to be loved and cuddled—A secret, sweet after-five with my rental boyfriend" so u can guess how his character is like lols (。・´ᵕ`・。) I usually yap about the work on this part (˶˃▪︎˂˶) so u can skip this !! I love how you can tell whenever he gets shy hehe,, sometimes it feels like those "his aegyo is soo refreshing" if u get me LMAO. At first I got the impression that his tone would be monotonous and scary at the first part of the tracks but lol it didn't last that long, his tone shifts whenever he's with the seme><! He's soso cute being super polite and all at first lmao! Plus even with the description of him being super strict and scary, he really does care for his students!! He acts and teaches strict so that they could reach their dreams paths, reading the description made felt like (◞‸◟ )awh I was super curious on how the va executes the character's voice, ( which made me immediately buy it + the cover lol) and it did exceed my expectations ! Oh and he does sob/cries at some part so 👀👀 okay I'll stop the yap here before i spoil any more (oh and can u tell i finally learned how to center the texts🤧)+ I feel like i might be glazing this too much too but I hope it will be just as good and enjoyable for you guys as well! (˶◜ᵕ◝˶) —————————————— 鬼講師は愛されよちよちされたいんです。~レンタル彼氏くんと過ごす内緒のトロあまアフターファイブ~ (Check out character info & synopsis in the dlsite link!) ->download link ♡ ->dl site link ☆ —————————————— ‼️link will last for 1 week ^^ pls do not share any of my uploads elsewhere TT ‼️ do lmk if the link doesn't work/any issue
    14 points
  6. Koi Jigoku de Matsu 恋地獄で待つ Soma Saito x Takeo Otsuka Download Link Hiiii ✨️ I'm back with another CD that I loved so much that I needed to share it. I absolutely adore this manga, and when I found out that my dear Manabu was going to be voiced by Takeo Otsuka, I was really excited. So I needed to buy it. I looooove how puppy tops sound with his voice (the yearning, excitement, love) Ugh, Takeo Otsuka is really amazing. And the contrast with Soma Saito is so good. I have nothing new to say about Soma Saito, he's amazing as always! That bratty/rude voice of his... muah *chef's kiss. This is a yearner x tsundere story, so it's one of my favorite manga right now ✨️ Also, if you don't know where to read it, I'll leave the link below. I translated and did everything myself, so I hope it’s not that bad hehe. When I said it was one of my favs, I wasn't kidding, I reaaaaaaaally need the world to read and listen to this. I really enjoyed working on this, I cried while translating the last chapter. Eng translation Well then, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! And last but not least, this cd was also released digitally, so if it's possible for you to purchase it, that would be fantastic ✨️ DL site P.S. If there are any problems with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    14 points
  7. きみが灯してくれたなら ocha 2025 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: TjEi
    14 points
  8. 三十路の俺がギルドのイケメンに好かれた話 刹那魁 2026 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: pRWc
    12 points
  9. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! The deadline for making more reupload posts passed so I'm back to sharing works :D One of my favorite va's (aka 速水理人 / Hayami Rihito) is in this work and what's even better is that this is another CB / cunt boy genre! I don't remember this genre being that popular back then, but there's so many works like this now on the DL site (not complaining btw this like a win win for me lolol) When I saw the cast for this work I saw that 主水Ash / Mondou Ash is starred as the uke, which made me realize that I've never actually listened to his works 😃 It was kind of funny cuz I literally see his name almost everywhere when I check out works on the site and yet I don't have any of his works 😭😭 I got curious about this work so I obviously listened to the sample tracks and omg my mind was blown; I didn't have high expectations at first since I'm not familiar with one of the va's but the story itself is super cute and the acting is amazing! CONTEXT: (NOTE: there's dubcon / dubious consent in track 1, so if that's not your thing please proceed with caution!) In this work we have our uke, Tsukimeguri Kanau! He's a very proper man and works as a sales person. Not only that but he tends to be strict (maybe even condescending) with others because that's how much he's passionate about his job. He grew up in a pretty strict household, so he never got the chance to enjoy his childhood or just life in general. But in order to make sure his parents are proud, he pushed through everything and made it up to here and even thought that he might actually enjoy his life now that he has his dream job! Until one day, word got through to the president of Kanau's company that his male genitals changed to a female's. The president calls Kanau supposedly into his office and after actually confirming that fact from Kanau himself, the president starts to get all touchy and wants Kanau to literally have sex with him (bro doesn't have someone to voice him but omg the rage I felt 💀) Kanau of course, in his mind, does not want to do that cuz what do you mean that all of a sudden you want him to have sex with you?? But because he thinks that keeping his job is more important, he ends up saying yes and well, highkey gets traumatized after that. After spending a horrifying time with the president, Kanau walks mindlessly back to his place all drenched from the rain until he bumps into his neighbor (aka the seme), Hitachi Naoto. Naoto is a mangaka and is really chill in general (not to mention he is such a green flag); when he saw Kanau all drenched he couldn't help but end up asking what's wrong, to which Kanau responds with answers that instantly tells Naoto that he needs help with whatever is going on. So, Naoto literally picks him up and leads him into his apartment! He thought that if he just leaves Kanau this way he might actually die and decides to become someone to lean on. Although at first the interactions between the two are really awkward, Kanau realizes that Naoto isn't someone like that shitty president (or like all those creepy men out there), and so we get to hear many cute scenes as he opens up more and more to Naoto 🥹🥹 OTHER NOTES: I definitely need to check out more of 主水Ash's works cuz his acting is peakkkk 😫 If anyone has recommendations on his works it would be much appreciated 🫶🫶 Also in track 5 Kanau ends up getting his male genitals back, but it reverts to a female's in track 6; I think this world is the same one as this other work, where there are cases men suddenly get female genitals but there's also a short moment where they get their male genitals back. And idk if anyone wanted to know this but Kanau is technically a divorced man, and that caused a lot of disappointment in his parents; but that's not even his fault cuz it was just an arranged marriage 🫩 You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site CAST: (seme) 速水理人 / Hayami Rihito , (uke) 主水Ash / Mondou Ash SUMMARY: 幼い頃から勤勉で真面目すぎる男、月巡和。 仕事の精度は良く、誰よりも営業成績も良いが 部下や同僚には高圧的な態度で日々、自分と同じくらいの精度を求める。 所謂パワハラに近い詰め方をして泣かれてしまうことも少なくはない。 ある日、後天性カントボーイとなってしまった和は社長に呼び出され、 そのまま体を要求されて「仕事のためだ・・・・・・」と抵抗も出来ず処女を喪失。 仕事のため・・・・・しかし、思った以上に嫌悪感が勝り、 ショックを受け抜け殻のようになってしまう和だったが、 ひたち なおと そんな和を助けたのは.・・・・・・和の隣の部屋に住む漫画家、陽立直登だった。 高飛車難攻不落に思えた和だったが・・・・・・ 助けてくれた直登にどんどん懐いていってしまい・・・・・・? More info about the seme: 陽立直登 (ひたち なおと) CV: 速水理人 186cm / 26歳 / 漫画家 ヒロインが魅力的なラブコメ漫画を得意とする漫画家 で現在は月刊青年誌に一本連載を持ち、他にもキャラ クターデザインの仕事をしたりと幅広く活躍している。 「自分は平々凡々とした人生を送っている」と言いつつ も複雑な家庭環境で育ち幼い頃に母方の祖父母に 引き取られてからは大切に育ててもらった。 今でも祖父母とは頻繁に連絡を取り合ったり祖父母宅 へ今でもよく顔を出す。 ボロボロになっていたところを拾ってから飼っている 雑種の猫の兄妹「トラ」と「サクラ」を飼っている。 More info about the uke: 月巡和 (つきめぐり かなう) CV: 主水Ash 176cm / 34歳 / 営業職 とある中堅企業で営業部部長を勤める社員。 厳格な会社経営者の父とそんな父を敬うように、 と言う母に育てられ、気がつけば子供らしく遊ぶこと よりも勉強や進学を優先して殆ど娯楽もない生活を 送ってきた。 親の薦めにより一度は殆ど政略結婚に近い見合い結婚 をしたが一年足らずで離婚。 然、部下や同僚、果てには自分より能力がないと 感じた上司相手にも高飛車な態度を取り続けているの で周囲に頼出来る人間など一人もいない。 高圧的ではあるが心根は純粋(直登曰く「人間一年生」) なので直登に色々なことを教えられる度に素直に感動 をしたり徐々に喜怒哀楽を覚えていく。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (7/28) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    7 points
  10. I will add a watermark and limit it to one week. (The watermark is at a level that does not interfere with reading.) LINK PW : c2f1
    5 points
  11. ☑️年の差幼なじみものが大好き♡ ☑️陰キャ男子が迫られてあわあわしているところが見てみたい ☑️ノンケ男子が段々と気持ち良くなって落とされていく様子をみるのが好き ☑️相手のことを思ってオナニーしているところを覗くのが性癖♡ ☑️結局最後はイチャイチャラブラブセックスが見たい!! エッチもラブラブもた〜っぷり詰め込みました♡ ぜひ不器用な二人のドギマギ初セックス聞いてみてください♪ ※本作は全てスタジオ×ダミーヘッドマイク(KU100)にて収録しております。 ※イヤフォンやヘッドフォンにてお楽しみくださいませ。 ※特典音声などは最初から全て同梱済みです。 地味で冴えない陰キャゲーマーである『石川 勇磨』は、文武両道で顔がよく人気者な『榊原 崚太』と幼なじみ。 自分のことを「勇磨兄ちゃん」と追いかけてきていた崚太のことを “年下の可愛い幼馴染”だと思っていたものの、成長するにつれ なんでも出来る崚太と自分を比べてしまい、昔のように接することが出来なくなっていた。 大学進学を機に地元を離れ一人暮らしをしている勇磨のもとに、 ある日突然崚太がいきなりやってきて……!? 「……んぐ、ちょっ……な、なんだよ……いきなりキスとか……悪ふざけはよせってっ……」 「勇磨兄ちゃん……俺は本気だからっ……」 石川 勇磨(いしかわ ゆうま) 19歳 大学生 177cm 69kg CV.雪平凪 三度の飯よりゲームが好きな男の子。大学入学とともに上京し一人暮らしを始めた。 ゲーム中は口が悪くなるタイプ つい素直になれないツンデレ男子 崚太のことはいつまでも“年下の可愛い幼馴染”とおもっていた。 突然ぐいぐいと迫ってくる崚太に押し切られて……? ———————— 榊原 崚太(さかきばら りょうた) 1×歳 ×校生 183cm 72kg 勇磨の幼なじみの男の子。小さい頃は可愛らしい見た目だったものの、 ぐんぐんと成長しいつのまにか勇磨よりも大きくなった。 文武両道、顔良し、性格良しのすべて揃った人気者。 なぜか小さい頃からゲームばかりしている勇磨に懐いていて……? I swear the only time I’ll hold back from buying anything related to Shirakawa Nagi is if something terrible has happened to me. In this drama CD, he voices a shut-in otaku obsessed with video games, who ends up in an intimate relationship with an old friend he hasn’t seen in ages. He used a deep, mature voice fitting an older character for this role. The character’s personality is super tsundere and awkward, which makes him unexpectedly adorable. As always, his voice acting is absolutely stellar. Shirakawa is still a rookie seiyuu who’s debuted for less than six years, yet he never fails to blow me away. The more I learn about him, the deeper my fondness grows—especially his uniquely recognizable voice and incredible acting range. I’m posting this hoping more people will discover him, come to appreciate his work, and grow to love him just as much as I do. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01534008.html
    5 points
  12. 冷静沈着、眉目秀麗。 どこをとっても完璧な執事である橘碧李は雪村家に仕えて十二年目。 とある世界的ファッションデザイナーである雪村家当主婦人の世話をつきっきりでしていたある日……彼女の息子夫婦が不慮の事故で死亡したことをきっかけに、孫である少年が屋敷にやってくる。 月日は流れ……婦人は屋敷を執事と孫に任せ仕事で世界を飛び回り……屋敷の中では少年から成長した青年と執事が密かな関係を育んでいた。 執事の仕事が終わったら……少し意地悪で口が悪い年上の恋人……? そんな碧李さんとの甘くていやらしくて、そして優しい恋のお話……。 ■キャラクター 橘碧李(たちばな あおい) 年齢:32歳 身長:172cm 職業:執事 CV:みつはし 雪村家の屋敷に住み込みで働いている執事であり、勤続十二年と屋敷の使用人の中では一番の古株。 容姿端麗であるため、パーティ等での給仕中や客人が来た時には男女ともにアプローチを受けるが、その度に五月が阻止する。(されなくても誘いは全て断る) 色恋に興味がないわけではないが、初めて住み込みで仕えた家である雪村家に身も心も捧げたいと思っているので仕事優先にしていたらこの年齢になってしまった。 五月からの想いを最初は避けていたが、色々なアプローチを受けた末に「折れた」(と口では言いつつ正確には前々から好きではあった) 屋敷内に碧李専用の部屋もあるが、近所にマンションを一室借りて週の半分はそこへ帰っている。 雪村五月(ゆきむらさつき) 年齢:20歳 身長:190cm 職業:大学生 CV:なし 十歳の頃に事故で両親を亡くし、祖母の元へ身を寄せた青年。 フランス人である母の血が色濃くでているので目立った目鼻立ちや明るい髪色、明るいブラウンの瞳が特徴的。 多忙で世界中を飛び回る祖母に代わり、自分の側にいてくれた碧李にずっと恋心と劣情を持ち続け、一時は忘れるために女性と遊び呆けたりもしたがやはり碧李のことが一番好きだと気がつき…… 大学では文化史学科で日本の民俗学を中心に様々な国の文化を学び、大学の研究所で文献を読み漁ったりしている。 碧李に関することや自分の娯楽費用はなるべく自分で稼ぎたいので学校が終わると大型書店でアルバイトをしている。 It’s Mitsuhashi again! I’ve been looking forward to this drama for ages, so I waited for a discount before grabbing it. Mitsuhashi never lets me down. This time he voices a butler who falls in love with the young master of the household he serves. The two have a tangled, long-standing bond. The young master was far too young when he first fell for his butler; they loved each other yet constantly bickered and clashed. It’s only after the young master comes of age that their relationship solidifies, and they finally make a commitment to one another. Mitsuhashi’s crying scenes are still absolutely stunning, and he handles all the sensual lines with masterful precision. Speaking of which, Mr. Mitsuhashi hasn’t released any new BL drama CDs since March this year. I’m starving for new content from him! Could we at least get four new releases a year? Replaying his old works over and over just isn’t enough to satisfy me at all! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01422586.html
    4 points
  13. Goshujin-sama to wa Iwasemasen! ஸ Riona [JP] Original Title: Goshujin-sama to wa Iwasemasen! Alt. Title: ご主人さまとは言わせません! Author/Artist: Riona Year of release: 2018 Published by: Tokuma Shoten Download Goshujin-sama to wa Iwasemasen! Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    4 points
  14. Title: Shin'ai Naru Omega e Original: 親愛なるオメガへ Author: Ariki Eiko Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  15. Title : wakabaryo de kimi to Alt.name : 若葉寮で、君と Written & Drawn by : sakumoto ayu Published by : B's‐LOVEY COMICS Release Date : 2015/02/14 Original status : 1 Volume(complete) Size 101 MB Language : JAPANESE LINK >> https://www.mediafire.com/file/freeasudkap2ck2/Wakabaryo_de_kimi_to_raw.rar For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  16. Reupload, the link will be available for 14 days Akete mo Kurete mo doujinshi 12p pw: AmAk
    2 points
  17. 【あらすじ】 人気BLコミック「あまあま隣人の秘密」(サークル:餅原そぼろ丼)がフルボイス動画版で登場!! あることをきっかけに大和は、心優しい隣人の颯(はやて)の秘密を知ってしまう。彼はカントボーイだった。 しかし、そんな秘密を知ってもとくに颯に対する意識は変わらなった。ところが颯にえっちな誘惑をされたことでお互いの性欲に呑まれる…… プレイ・描写内容 ・オホ声 ・カントボーイ ・フェラ ・潮吹き ・イラマチオ ・クリ責め ・手マン ・まんぐり固め ・正常位 ・寝バック ・中出し ・断面図 ・陰毛 【登場人物】 ・颯(はやて)【受】 CV:スキマチェリー 在宅で仕事をしている社会人。趣味は料理。大和の隣に住んでいる。 ・大和(やまと)【攻】 CV:白雲空 人懐っこい大学生。颯の隣に住んでいる。 It's just so peak idk. All hail CB Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Remember to support the OG: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01637163.html - It will be expired after 2 weeks so download it quickly, i'll upload it again BY MYSELF so dw. DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!
    1 point
  18. リセイある王様Ωと赤春を。 / キカ糸 2024 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  19. 下から数えて最高にスキ / 加藤スス 2018 下から数えて最高にスキ ―Returns― / 加藤スス 2020 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  20. Himitsu no Mori no Majutsushi wa Nodoka wo Negau 秘密の森の魔術師はのどかを願う Yoshitsugu Matsuoka x Takeo Otsuka Download link Hiii ✨ I’m back again with another cd, I don’t remember if someone else has uploaded this before, but if not, I saw many requests for it. ✨ I absolutely love this manga and the cd is amazing as well so I wanted to share it. It’s the cd for the two manga volumes and it also includes the cast talk. ✨ This is one of Matsuoka-san's latest cds. It’s been a few years since its release, but I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do. P.S. If there’s any problem with the link or the tracks, please let me know. :)
    1 point
  21. ユアグッドボーイ / 黒井つむじ 2021 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  22. [大和名瀬] 年下の隣人に世話されてます Title: 年下の隣人に世話されてます | Toshishita no Rinjin ni Sewa Saretemasu Author: 大和名瀬 | Yamato Nase Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2022 Link Related Series: Dandy na Batsuichi no Sewa Shitemasu Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  23. 忘れるなんて許さない / 茶葉なな 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Permanent Link (Watermarked): Download Until next time!
    1 point
  24. Thank you so much for sharing!!! I also really like Taiyo, and I’m super excited for his voice acting performance this time!!!
    1 point
  25. Cuddle - Juujin Omegaverse (Beast Omegaverse) (カドル ‐獣人オメガバース‐) / Hasumi Hana Volume 3 Title : Cuddle - Juujin Omegaverse / カドル ‐獣人オメガバース‐ Author : Hasumi Hana / 羽純ハナ Published : 2023 - ongoing / Language : Japanese / Format : PNG Plot Beryl, an omega who has lost his mate and is in debt, decides to have an arranged marriage with a noble alpha in order to save his family's home. However, a beautiful beastman named Shaia appeared in front of Beryl, and imposed some conditions on him in order for him to become his mate. First, he must join the same academy, second, he must become his squire, and third, he must have good physical compatibility with him. Shaia, however, has his own reasons to be mates with Beryl... The sequel of "Remnant" and "Petit Mignon" about the teenage life of Shaia and Hugo - Daato and Juda's twin sons. I bought just a third volume, because the first and second one can be found on Bato. LINK volume 3: MEGA Enjoy!
    1 point
  26. Thanks for the clarification! I was a bit confused at first as both your post and the ID3v2 of the files list soma saito x takeo otsuka... Wanted to let you know just in case :) Also, thanks for the recs! Will definitely check those out! This is great timing esp because Otsuka-san has just been announced as the protag of the new Gundam series. Very excited
    1 point
  27. You're welcome ✨️ Yep, you're right this one is Otsuka Takeo (top) x Soma Saito (bottom). If you want to listen to another like this, I also uploaded Himitsu no Mori no Majutsushi wa Nodoka wo Negau this one is with Yoshitsugu Matsuoka. And if you want to listen him as a bottom, I think someone uploaded Kouguu no Omega, wich is with Azakami Yohei . I hope you like Otsuka san’s voice! I particularly like his puppy voice as I said but he's reaaaally good in anything hehe
    1 point
  28. omg yayayyyy !! I've been listening to Ash's other sample tracks from different works and also realized that in the work I shared his voice is like really deep; and so when it came to the part where the uke opens up a little more you could tell the difference in the voice and I couldn't stop smilinggg 🥹🥹 Also can't wait for your upload !! 👀👀
    1 point
  29. Honroukei Shousetsuka to no Romance ni Tsuite Release date: 2024/10/25 Original Work: Sachi Narashima A love story between a novelist full of gaps and a former child actor who works in the office! The long-awaited drama CD is now on sale in a generous 2-disc set! ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Track Listing: - Disc.1 - Disc. 2 - Honroukei Shousetsuka to no Romance ni Tsuite Dear+ 2024 10 Furoku Cast Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Ishiya Haruki ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/3D5WlY7R Key: cTxQn8JFWehLZojdTO3cib29UCfQSX761gfq7gmUwNg ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    1 point
  30. I bought it and I’m planning on sharing it, but customs in my country are being a bitch and I don’t know when my package with my CDs will arrive, it’s already been a while. So if by the time my CD arrives no one else has shared it, I’ll do it! One more for my dear Ryota Suzuki collection. 💖
    1 point
  31. dayummmmmm mad respect to you 🫡🫡 I also noticed that he's been using separate stage names for TL and BL works! I find it really handy cuz that gives me a more organized list of works he's done on the otome side as well as the BL side by looking at his twitter accounts :D
    1 point
  32. I found it on Bilibili. Enjoy it or you can find some way to buy the CD
    1 point
  33. Haha yeah XD Been a while, ty very much!
    1 point
  34. Thank you so much for sharing @Shaké!! I'm a big fan of 主水Ash, particularly the works he'd done for the circle SaitoShion. I'm always a sucker for the works from that circle and I'm always spending too much with them (no regrets though, I'd do it all over again ).
    1 point
  35. Yup i like that one alot! If it released i will share it here too hehe
    1 point
  36. I had uploaded the audio vers here. Included: - Main Drama Audio (Includes some sound effects in addition to the video version's direction) - Main Drama Audio (No Sound Effects) - Bonus Drama Audio (Includes a prequel story about Mei-kun and his master. Based on the bonus content from the main story, with added dialogue): Approximately 4 minutes - Free Talk (A free talk session with Yukihira Nagi and Hatsutoki Cherry!): Approximately 14 minutes Link here: Pass: ENJOY!
    1 point
  37. Kazoku Ni Narouyo extra MY HONEY BUNNY pw: Bun (Available for 14 days)
    1 point
  38. Riku-kun, The Cocky Maid Namaiki Meido Riku-kun ナマイきっ♡メイド リクくん Artist: night safari park (内藤ふぐり) An original comic Genres: Aphrodisiac, Hand Cuffing, Cumming from Nipples, Face Fucking, Pleasure at the Prostate, Moans, Aggressive Kissing, Breedable, Squirting, Creampie DLSite: HERE X: HERE CMOA: HERE Length: 43 Pages COMPILED AND EDITED BY TAICHIT1 Visit kabedoncompany @ wordpress for my BL translations! DOWNLOAD HERE Password: coggy9-tahsub-naWnaf
    1 point
  39. 搾精怪異譚 EMETEPHOBIA WARNING!! Uke throws up one or two times and its pretty gnarly sounding if you're not into that! Support the work here! I know this is a popular one lately lol. MTL Description Kei Konoe (Uke) CV: Nagi Yukihira A young man in his mid-twenties. 178cm. 70kg. Moderately muscular. Slightly larger buttocks. When he visited his grandparents' house as a child, he encountered “it.” Though he managed to escape with the help of his grandfather and uncle at the time, the gears of his life were thrown wildly off track afterward. Fleeing from the dark night, he has had relationships with various partners, yet remains unsatisfied, leading him to where he is today. ============================= Kaii (Seme) No voice actor Known as the Eight-Foot Man. Appears as a young man in his twenties. Over 240cm tall. Only utters the sound “po”. A little over ten years ago, fate brought us together. DOWNLOAD HERE DECRYPTION KEY The file attached is only the version WITH sound effects. Support the creator if you want the PDF and SFX-less version of audio. I remember this being uploaded on the requests forum for literally 5 seconds and everyone missed it so I bought it cuz I couldn't wait any longer I needed to hear this dude get railed into the floor lmao. Let me know if link and everything works! Enjoy!
    1 point
  40. 1 point
  41. オモチャ屋くんと嘘つきくん / 甘酒かける 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  42. Asu no Asa wa Kiss Shitai - Murakami Sachi 明日の朝はキスしたい / 村上左知 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  43. Zutto Tsuyoku Ichiban Hikaru - Annon Shura ずっと強くいちばん光る / 安穏しゅら 2018 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  44. Kimi no Yoru ni Fureru Release Date: 2024.1.12 "If you knew the real me... I'm sure you'll be disappointed." Two people caught in the darkness A story of redemption that dissolves each other's loneliness. Cast: 御縁佳澄:土岐隼一 榊千夏:阿座上洋平 PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS DISC WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Track Listing: DISC 1 第一話 第二話 第三話 DISC 2 第四話 最終話 後日譚 アニメイト限定版特典:特典ミニドラマ&キャストトークCD 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tr6vtrdxa0hplfq/KYF.zip/file
    1 point
  45. Please DON'T REUPLOAD, SHARE, nor REPOST. Much appreciated! DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/rC5UXBZZ#l3oxfj95RtIaVRIegJaHng DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ404514.html
    1 point
  46. ● Story The closet gay working at a boys' bar and single for as long as he's been alive, Kazushi Takasumi, can't resist immediately viewing the guys around him as romantic interests and is worried about how quick he is to fall in love. Recently, Kazushi has gotten close with the younger university student living next to him, Sou Isaki. Kazushi's heart quickly starts to pound for the ikemen Sou who makes food for him as an apology for being taken care of after passing out drunk. One day, Sou invites Kazushi to the hypnotic aroma oil massage salon he works at after learning about Kazushi's worries and proposes for him to undergo a special training in order to build up his resistance... ● Character Kazushi Takasumi CV: Kohei Amasaki Freeter working at a boys bar. History of not having a lover = closet gay for years. He has a friendly personality, but in his past experience he is traumatized in love. He is unfamiliar with romance, and he is worried about his love affairs. Sou Isaki CV: Haruki Ishiya A college student studying hypnosis. He has a part-time job as a body therapist. A neighbor of the same apartment as Isshi. He is expressionless and seemingly cool. ● Track list 1. Episode 1 2. Episode 2 3. Episode 3 4. Episode 4 5. Episode 5 ● Bonus track 1. 1. "Extra edition" ... An extra mini drama recorded on the bonus CD. 2. "Cast comment at the end of the book" ... Kohei Amasaki, Haruki Ishiya. Bonus cast comment recorded on the bonus CD. (C) Masaki Masaki / Ichijinsha (P) FIFTH AVENUE MEGA I was super impressed by Amachan's performance in Metro so I wanna listen to as many of his works as possible Also thank you DLsite for giving out discounts and coupons ; v ; Ya girl is on a budget these days ; v ; DO NOT REPOST on any streaming sites. Have fun listening!
    1 point
  47. Thank you! I just uploaded it on Mega. Here's the link. Let me know if it's still not working. <3 have fun!
    1 point
  48. [春日晃] お尻をライバルに**されて気持ちよくなるとかありえない! Title: お尻をライバルに**されて気持ちよくなるとかありえない! | Oshiri wo Rival ni XX Sarete Kimochiyoku Naru toka Arienai! Author: 春日晃 | Kasuga Hikaru Label: Cerise Rose Comics | Year: 2021 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus