Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/23/26 in Posts

  1. Koi Jigoku de Matsu 恋地獄で待つ Soma Saito x Takeo Otsuka Download Link Hiiii ✨️ I'm back with another CD that I loved so much that I needed to share it. I absolutely adore this manga, and when I found out that my dear Manabu was going to be voiced by Takeo Otsuka, I was really excited. So I needed to buy it. I looooove how puppy tops sound with his voice (the yearning, excitement, love) Ugh, Takeo Otsuka is really amazing. And the contrast with Soma Saito is so good. I have nothing new to say about Soma Saito, he's amazing as always! That bratty/rude voice of his... muah *chef's kiss. This is a yearner x tsundere story, so it's one of my favorite manga right now ✨️ Also, if you don't know where to read it, I'll leave the link below. I translated and did everything myself, so I hope it’s not that bad hehe. When I said it was one of my favs, I wasn't kidding, I reaaaaaaaally need the world to read and listen to this. I really enjoyed working on this, I cried while translating the last chapter. Eng translation Well then, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! And last but not least, this cd was also released digitally, so if it's possible for you to purchase it, that would be fantastic ✨️ DL site P.S. If there are any problems with the link or tracks, please let me know.
    82 points
  2. 昼と夜と君に逢う 古多ふる 2026 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: Vjtd
    37 points
  3. 小波くんが一番嫌いな男 Ogi 2026 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: sKtD
    33 points
  4. 三十路の俺がギルドのイケメンに好かれた話 刹那魁 2026 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: pRWc
    33 points
  5. きみが灯してくれたなら ocha 2025 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Available for 14 days pw: TjEi
    32 points
  6. 月とピエタ 大地幹 2025 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere! Hide contents Available for 14 days Vol 1 pw: TsnU Vol 2 pw: dHIe
    31 points
  7. ☑️年の差幼なじみものが大好き♡ ☑️陰キャ男子が迫られてあわあわしているところが見てみたい ☑️ノンケ男子が段々と気持ち良くなって落とされていく様子をみるのが好き ☑️相手のことを思ってオナニーしているところを覗くのが性癖♡ ☑️結局最後はイチャイチャラブラブセックスが見たい!! エッチもラブラブもた〜っぷり詰め込みました♡ ぜひ不器用な二人のドギマギ初セックス聞いてみてください♪ ※本作は全てスタジオ×ダミーヘッドマイク(KU100)にて収録しております。 ※イヤフォンやヘッドフォンにてお楽しみくださいませ。 ※特典音声などは最初から全て同梱済みです。 地味で冴えない陰キャゲーマーである『石川 勇磨』は、文武両道で顔がよく人気者な『榊原 崚太』と幼なじみ。 自分のことを「勇磨兄ちゃん」と追いかけてきていた崚太のことを “年下の可愛い幼馴染”だと思っていたものの、成長するにつれ なんでも出来る崚太と自分を比べてしまい、昔のように接することが出来なくなっていた。 大学進学を機に地元を離れ一人暮らしをしている勇磨のもとに、 ある日突然崚太がいきなりやってきて……!? 「……んぐ、ちょっ……な、なんだよ……いきなりキスとか……悪ふざけはよせってっ……」 「勇磨兄ちゃん……俺は本気だからっ……」 石川 勇磨(いしかわ ゆうま) 19歳 大学生 177cm 69kg CV.雪平凪 三度の飯よりゲームが好きな男の子。大学入学とともに上京し一人暮らしを始めた。 ゲーム中は口が悪くなるタイプ つい素直になれないツンデレ男子 崚太のことはいつまでも“年下の可愛い幼馴染”とおもっていた。 突然ぐいぐいと迫ってくる崚太に押し切られて……? ———————— 榊原 崚太(さかきばら りょうた) 1×歳 ×校生 183cm 72kg 勇磨の幼なじみの男の子。小さい頃は可愛らしい見た目だったものの、 ぐんぐんと成長しいつのまにか勇磨よりも大きくなった。 文武両道、顔良し、性格良しのすべて揃った人気者。 なぜか小さい頃からゲームばかりしている勇磨に懐いていて……? I swear the only time I’ll hold back from buying anything related to Shirakawa Nagi is if something terrible has happened to me. In this drama CD, he voices a shut-in otaku obsessed with video games, who ends up in an intimate relationship with an old friend he hasn’t seen in ages. He used a deep, mature voice fitting an older character for this role. The character’s personality is super tsundere and awkward, which makes him unexpectedly adorable. As always, his voice acting is absolutely stellar. Shirakawa is still a rookie seiyuu who’s debuted for less than six years, yet he never fails to blow me away. The more I learn about him, the deeper my fondness grows—especially his uniquely recognizable voice and incredible acting range. I’m posting this hoping more people will discover him, come to appreciate his work, and grow to love him just as much as I do. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01534008.html
    24 points
  8. 冷静沈着、眉目秀麗。 どこをとっても完璧な執事である橘碧李は雪村家に仕えて十二年目。 とある世界的ファッションデザイナーである雪村家当主婦人の世話をつきっきりでしていたある日……彼女の息子夫婦が不慮の事故で死亡したことをきっかけに、孫である少年が屋敷にやってくる。 月日は流れ……婦人は屋敷を執事と孫に任せ仕事で世界を飛び回り……屋敷の中では少年から成長した青年と執事が密かな関係を育んでいた。 執事の仕事が終わったら……少し意地悪で口が悪い年上の恋人……? そんな碧李さんとの甘くていやらしくて、そして優しい恋のお話……。 ■キャラクター 橘碧李(たちばな あおい) 年齢:32歳 身長:172cm 職業:執事 CV:みつはし 雪村家の屋敷に住み込みで働いている執事であり、勤続十二年と屋敷の使用人の中では一番の古株。 容姿端麗であるため、パーティ等での給仕中や客人が来た時には男女ともにアプローチを受けるが、その度に五月が阻止する。(されなくても誘いは全て断る) 色恋に興味がないわけではないが、初めて住み込みで仕えた家である雪村家に身も心も捧げたいと思っているので仕事優先にしていたらこの年齢になってしまった。 五月からの想いを最初は避けていたが、色々なアプローチを受けた末に「折れた」(と口では言いつつ正確には前々から好きではあった) 屋敷内に碧李専用の部屋もあるが、近所にマンションを一室借りて週の半分はそこへ帰っている。 雪村五月(ゆきむらさつき) 年齢:20歳 身長:190cm 職業:大学生 CV:なし 十歳の頃に事故で両親を亡くし、祖母の元へ身を寄せた青年。 フランス人である母の血が色濃くでているので目立った目鼻立ちや明るい髪色、明るいブラウンの瞳が特徴的。 多忙で世界中を飛び回る祖母に代わり、自分の側にいてくれた碧李にずっと恋心と劣情を持ち続け、一時は忘れるために女性と遊び呆けたりもしたがやはり碧李のことが一番好きだと気がつき…… 大学では文化史学科で日本の民俗学を中心に様々な国の文化を学び、大学の研究所で文献を読み漁ったりしている。 碧李に関することや自分の娯楽費用はなるべく自分で稼ぎたいので学校が終わると大型書店でアルバイトをしている。 It’s Mitsuhashi again! I’ve been looking forward to this drama for ages, so I waited for a discount before grabbing it. Mitsuhashi never lets me down. This time he voices a butler who falls in love with the young master of the household he serves. The two have a tangled, long-standing bond. The young master was far too young when he first fell for his butler; they loved each other yet constantly bickered and clashed. It’s only after the young master comes of age that their relationship solidifies, and they finally make a commitment to one another. Mitsuhashi’s crying scenes are still absolutely stunning, and he handles all the sensual lines with masterful precision. Speaking of which, Mr. Mitsuhashi hasn’t released any new BL drama CDs since March this year. I’m starving for new content from him! Could we at least get four new releases a year? Replaying his old works over and over just isn’t enough to satisfy me at all! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Support the original work ↓ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01422586.html
    23 points
  9. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! The deadline for making more reupload posts passed so I'm back to sharing works :D One of my favorite va's (aka 速水理人 / Hayami Rihito) is in this work and what's even better is that this is another CB / cunt boy genre! I don't remember this genre being that popular back then, but there's so many works like this now on the DL site (not complaining btw this like a win win for me lolol) When I saw the cast for this work I saw that 主水Ash / Mondou Ash is starred as the uke, which made me realize that I've never actually listened to his works 😃 It was kind of funny cuz I literally see his name almost everywhere when I check out works on the site and yet I don't have any of his works 😭😭 I got curious about this work so I obviously listened to the sample tracks and omg my mind was blown; I didn't have high expectations at first since I'm not familiar with one of the va's but the story itself is super cute and the acting is amazing! CONTEXT: (NOTE: there's dubcon / dubious consent in track 1, so if that's not your thing please proceed with caution!) In this work we have our uke, Tsukimeguri Kanau! He's a very proper man and works as a sales person. Not only that but he tends to be strict (maybe even condescending) with others because that's how much he's passionate about his job. He grew up in a pretty strict household, so he never got the chance to enjoy his childhood or just life in general. But in order to make sure his parents are proud, he pushed through everything and made it up to here and even thought that he might actually enjoy his life now that he has his dream job! Until one day, word got through to the president of Kanau's company that his male genitals changed to a female's. The president calls Kanau supposedly into his office and after actually confirming that fact from Kanau himself, the president starts to get all touchy and wants Kanau to literally have sex with him (bro doesn't have someone to voice him but omg the rage I felt 💀) Kanau of course, in his mind, does not want to do that cuz what do you mean that all of a sudden you want him to have sex with you?? But because he thinks that keeping his job is more important, he ends up saying yes and well, highkey gets traumatized after that. After spending a horrifying time with the president, Kanau walks mindlessly back to his place all drenched from the rain until he bumps into his neighbor (aka the seme), Hitachi Naoto. Naoto is a mangaka and is really chill in general (not to mention he is such a green flag); when he saw Kanau all drenched he couldn't help but end up asking what's wrong, to which Kanau responds with answers that instantly tells Naoto that he needs help with whatever is going on. So, Naoto literally picks him up and leads him into his apartment! He thought that if he just leaves Kanau this way he might actually die and decides to become someone to lean on. Although at first the interactions between the two are really awkward, Kanau realizes that Naoto isn't someone like that shitty president (or like all those creepy men out there), and so we get to hear many cute scenes as he opens up more and more to Naoto 🥹🥹 OTHER NOTES: I definitely need to check out more of 主水Ash's works cuz his acting is peakkkk 😫 If anyone has recommendations on his works it would be much appreciated 🫶🫶 Also in track 5 Kanau ends up getting his male genitals back, but it reverts to a female's in track 6; I think this world is the same one as this other work, where there are cases men suddenly get female genitals but there's also a short moment where they get their male genitals back. And idk if anyone wanted to know this but Kanau is technically a divorced man, and that caused a lot of disappointment in his parents; but that's not even his fault cuz it was just an arranged marriage 🫩 You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): DL site CAST: (seme) 速水理人 / Hayami Rihito , (uke) 主水Ash / Mondou Ash SUMMARY: 幼い頃から勤勉で真面目すぎる男、月巡和。 仕事の精度は良く、誰よりも営業成績も良いが 部下や同僚には高圧的な態度で日々、自分と同じくらいの精度を求める。 所謂パワハラに近い詰め方をして泣かれてしまうことも少なくはない。 ある日、後天性カントボーイとなってしまった和は社長に呼び出され、 そのまま体を要求されて「仕事のためだ・・・・・・」と抵抗も出来ず処女を喪失。 仕事のため・・・・・しかし、思った以上に嫌悪感が勝り、 ショックを受け抜け殻のようになってしまう和だったが、 ひたち なおと そんな和を助けたのは.・・・・・・和の隣の部屋に住む漫画家、陽立直登だった。 高飛車難攻不落に思えた和だったが・・・・・・ 助けてくれた直登にどんどん懐いていってしまい・・・・・・? More info about the seme: 陽立直登 (ひたち なおと) CV: 速水理人 186cm / 26歳 / 漫画家 ヒロインが魅力的なラブコメ漫画を得意とする漫画家 で現在は月刊青年誌に一本連載を持ち、他にもキャラ クターデザインの仕事をしたりと幅広く活躍している。 「自分は平々凡々とした人生を送っている」と言いつつ も複雑な家庭環境で育ち幼い頃に母方の祖父母に 引き取られてからは大切に育ててもらった。 今でも祖父母とは頻繁に連絡を取り合ったり祖父母宅 へ今でもよく顔を出す。 ボロボロになっていたところを拾ってから飼っている 雑種の猫の兄妹「トラ」と「サクラ」を飼っている。 More info about the uke: 月巡和 (つきめぐり かなう) CV: 主水Ash 176cm / 34歳 / 営業職 とある中堅企業で営業部部長を勤める社員。 厳格な会社経営者の父とそんな父を敬うように、 と言う母に育てられ、気がつけば子供らしく遊ぶこと よりも勉強や進学を優先して殆ど娯楽もない生活を 送ってきた。 親の薦めにより一度は殆ど政略結婚に近い見合い結婚 をしたが一年足らずで離婚。 然、部下や同僚、果てには自分より能力がないと 感じた上司相手にも高飛車な態度を取り続けているの で周囲に頼出来る人間など一人もいない。 高圧的ではあるが心根は純粋(直登曰く「人間一年生」) なので直登に色々なことを教えられる度に素直に感動 をしたり徐々に喜怒哀楽を覚えていく。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (7/28) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    8 points
  10. I bought it and I’m planning on sharing it, but customs in my country are being a bitch and I don’t know when my package with my CDs will arrive, it’s already been a while. So if by the time my CD arrives no one else has shared it, I’ll do it! One more for my dear Ryota Suzuki collection. 💖
    5 points
  11. Thanks for telling me, also track 10 was missing the last few seconds. But I already fixed it, so you can download it again.
    4 points
  12. 【Live2Dアニメーション】感度抜群☆強○魔の巨根に即堕ち https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01463564.html あらすじ いつきが目を覚ますと、裸で拘束され見知らぬ相手に犯される状況だった。 相手は昔同じ学校にいた人物。 抵抗するも体は快感に抗えず、手コキからアナル責め、そして巨根挿入へと進み、圧倒的な刺激に屈して絶頂を繰り返す。 最終的には中出しされ、屈辱と快楽の狭間で心も身体も揺さぶられる。 その後「お掃除フェラ」を強いられ、相手との関係を突きつけられる。嫌悪感を示しながらも快楽に囚われ――。 Live2Dアニメーション 総尺約20分 📥 Download Link: Link ⚠️ (Available for 7 days only, expires on July 26, 2026) 🛑 DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!
    3 points
  13. 【あらすじ】 人気BLコミック「あまあま隣人の秘密」(サークル:餅原そぼろ丼)がフルボイス動画版で登場!! あることをきっかけに大和は、心優しい隣人の颯(はやて)の秘密を知ってしまう。彼はカントボーイだった。 しかし、そんな秘密を知ってもとくに颯に対する意識は変わらなった。ところが颯にえっちな誘惑をされたことでお互いの性欲に呑まれる…… プレイ・描写内容 ・オホ声 ・カントボーイ ・フェラ ・潮吹き ・イラマチオ ・クリ責め ・手マン ・まんぐり固め ・正常位 ・寝バック ・中出し ・断面図 ・陰毛 【登場人物】 ・颯(はやて)【受】 CV:スキマチェリー 在宅で仕事をしている社会人。趣味は料理。大和の隣に住んでいる。 ・大和(やまと)【攻】 CV:白雲空 人懐っこい大学生。颯の隣に住んでいる。 It's just so peak idk. All hail CB Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Remember to support the OG: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01637163.html - It will be expired after 2 weeks so download it quickly, i'll upload it again BY MYSELF so dw. DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!
    2 points
  14. Goshujin-sama to wa Iwasemasen! ஸ Riona [JP] Original Title: Goshujin-sama to wa Iwasemasen! Alt. Title: ご主人さまとは言わせません! Author/Artist: Riona Year of release: 2018 Published by: Tokuma Shoten Download Goshujin-sama to wa Iwasemasen! Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  15. Title : Oretachi ha Koibito ni Muiteinai / 俺たちは恋人に向いていない Author : Hirokawa Kou / 弘川コウ 2022 / Japanese / JPEG A large animal-like mechanic x a Shiba Inu-like streamer [弘川コウ] 俺たちは恋人に向いていない【単行本版(電子限定描き下ろし付)】 (from RED)
    2 points
  16. Kazoku Ni Narouyo extra MY HONEY BUNNY pw: Bun (Available for 14 days)
    2 points
  17. + 1 as wellll !! I'm a fan of the author's works as well as the va's in this work (especially ichikawa aoi his voice is super unique and I've been a fan since like 2022) 🥹🥹 If this blcd ever comes out on pokedora and/or DL site I'm planning on purchasing it, but so far I think they're only selling physical cd's rather than digital ones (and unfortunately I'm in no position to be able to collect physical cd's which is why I only purchase online versions 😔)
    2 points
  18. Futsukazuki ni Sumu Sakata Shogo x yashiro taku P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.
    1 point
  19. 作品概要 ※この作品は淵たこたさんの「メイドの冥くん-朝勃ち処理編-」をフルボイス化+live2Dにて動画化したものとなります キャラクター紹介 冥くん/受け cv.雪平凪 ご主人様が大好きで、ご主人様にご奉仕するのが大好き。喜んでもらおうとメイド服を着ている ご主人様(ごしゅ)/攻め cv.初時チェリー 冥くんにいつもご奉仕されているけれど、ご主人様も冥くんが同じくらい大好き 収録内容 本編動画(フルボイス+live2d) :約25分 本編ドラマ音源(動画版の演出に加え多少のSEを追加しております) 本編ドラマ音源(SE無し版) 特典ドラマ音源(冥くんとご主人様の前日譚を収録。本編の特典分をベースにセリフを追加しています):約4分 フリートーク(雪平凪さんと初時チェリーさんにフリートークを頂きました!):約14分 Big boobies men never make me losing interested. This one also have 4 other audios but i only share the video one. If anyone want the audio ver i'll upload it too! Link here: Pass: ENJOY! DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!
    1 point
  20. Sensei no Kinyoubi (せんせいの金曜日) Author: Dayoo Release Date: 2026/04/07 🙏🙏🙏
    1 point
  21. サディスティックオープンマインド (Sadistic open mind) Synopsis: "High-spec pervert younger elite x Super easy, gloomy virgin. A twisted erotic comedy. Baba Shota (28 years old), a gloomy man who one-sidely hates his younger coworker, Ichinose Yuuto (25 years old). Ichinose is an elite full-time employee despite being younger, while Baba is only being a contract employee. Baba hates Ichinose for reminding him of the ugly reality.One day, Ichinose found out Baba's badmouthing the company on his social media account and threaten to snitch him out. Baba is then taken to Ichinose's house where he's kissed and embraced. "This isn't a request. It's a threat" Ichinose says, "Be my lover." In reality, Ichinose is hiding an extremely twisted sexual desire. However, even after stealing Baba's virginity and playing naughty pranks on him, Ichinose is kind and doting on him, and Baba cannot help but fall for him." (Translated from Ginger-records' website) Author: Katou Teppei Cast: Ichinose Yuuto (Nakajima Yoshiki) x Baba Shouta (Yamashita Seiichiro) Released on May 31, 2024 Please support the author! Trailers on youtube: 1 Please do not share it outside of this forum. Thank you.
    1 point
  22. Bride of Ignite イグナートの花嫁 Hinata Tadokoro x Amasaki Kohei Download link Hiii, it’s me again hehe ✨ Sorry I’ve been sharing so many CDs recently, but they keep releasing CDs from manga that I love, so I couldn’t help myself (>.<) And I finally got some money, so I could also purchase some old CDs. That’s why I’m sharing them, so I don’t feel like my little whim was expensive af (which it was but I don’t want it to feel like that) But anyway, today I’m here with Bride of Ignite. The story is suuuper cute! I felt like I was in a fairytale (a freezing one tho) through the whole CD, and the cast is amazing. I’ve recently been obsessed with the cute, soft voice of Amasaki Kohei, so this was absolutely worth it. I hope you can enjoy it as much as I did! P.S. This one was also released in digital format, so if you can purchase it, that would be amazing! DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ02502796.html P.P.S. If there are any problems with the link or the tracks, please let me know.
    1 point
  23. Reitetsu Joushi wa Lingerie ni Tsutsumareru / Mitsuhashi Tomo [ミツハシトモ] 冷徹上司はランジェリーに包まれる 2020 DL LINK
    1 point
  24. Title :舌先から恋 (Shitasaki kara koi ) Author : 百瀬あん Momose an Year : 2023 Vol.1 Please do not reupload. If you like it Please support the author. Pass : Haru (5days)
    1 point
  25. Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 1 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 2 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  26. waa when i saw this in the upcoming works section i was soso intrigued! ( glad I get to save my money though, I can buy other works hehe ) I'm also glad the cb genre has been starting to get more popular too I think in work, is my first time hearing Ash have a slightly more lower and deeper voice as an uke so it's quite nice! ^^ Thank you sm for sharing (and spoiling us w all the works and reuploads hehe) shake! can't wait to share mine tomorrow d(^^*)
    1 point
  27. Title:Momichupa Oppabu♂ Time 2/もみチュパ雄っぱぶ♂タイム 2 Author:Ikuyasu(イクヤス) Release Year:2021 Recording Time:【Disk 1】70 minutes 12 seconds         【Disk 2】22 minutes 17 seconds Voice Actor:Takuya Satou(佐藤拓也)     Yuuki Ono(小野友樹)       Yoshihisa Kawahara(川原慶久)     Shinichirou Kamio(神尾晋一郎)       Yuusuke Shirai(白井悠介) Others:With mini drama CD!     ミニドラマCD付き! LINK <Attention> ファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。 * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. 1ヶ月程でファイルが削除されます。 * The file will be deleted in about a month.
    1 point
  28. Sorry I changed the link, I was fixing some of the tracks But it's back up now, so you can download it. c:
    1 point
  29. Thank You Thank You
    1 point
  30. Honroukei Shousetsuka to no Romance ni Tsuite Release date: 2024/10/25 Original Work: Sachi Narashima A love story between a novelist full of gaps and a former child actor who works in the office! The long-awaited drama CD is now on sale in a generous 2-disc set! ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Track Listing: - Disc.1 - Disc. 2 - Honroukei Shousetsuka to no Romance ni Tsuite Dear+ 2024 10 Furoku Cast Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Ishiya Haruki ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/3D5WlY7R Key: cTxQn8JFWehLZojdTO3cib29UCfQSX761gfq7gmUwNg ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    1 point
  31. Thank you for sharing it! Was about to say that the artstyle looks like Dayoo sensei and it was really her lmao I havent read this one thats why I didnt know. Once again thank you so much 💖💖
    1 point
  32. Thank you so much!!!主水ash acted another TL drama with 速水理人, and the theme is about ex-bf and bf……this one is like a dlc for me……Love it!
    1 point
  33. title:アフター・ミッドナイト・スキン author:にむまひろ Link(Vol.1)
    1 point
  34. Tasogare Cure Important - Miyako Mimeko [JP] Title : 黄昏キュアインポータント (Tasogare Cure Important) Author : 都みめこ (Miyako Mimeko) Year : 2021 LINK: (cmoa ver.) https://miya.teracloud.jp/share/11d174c37c8d1b95 PW: (Link thanks to @maitetsu!)
    1 point
  35. Reupload, the link will be available for 14 days Akete mo Kurete mo doujinshi 12p pw: AmAk
    1 point
  36. つよがりオメガは僕らの番 1 Released: 2024/03 Cast/Pairing: Suzuki Ryouta × Toki Shunichi + Kumagai Kentarou × Toki Shunichi If you like this work, I encourage everyone to buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist. CD is still in stock! ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝙳𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ NOTE: ⚠️‼️Modified to prevent unauthorized/illegal selling and for me to monitor reuploads‼️⚠️ If you want to post or re-upload, see to it that it is your OWN PURCHASE! =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    1 point
  37. Title: Ijimete Aishite Original: いじめて愛して Author: Kihara Noriko Year: 2019 LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  38. Shiroki Hane wo Kuro ni Irodoru wa / Kei [慧] 白き翅を黒に彩るは 2019 DL LINK
    1 point
  39. Shiva no Chouyou / Tatsuhi Roshi [辰日ろし] シヴァの寵鷹 2021 DL LINK
    1 point
  40. Cotton Candy Spree (A Side Story to the main series "Try Out Sex") Artist: Keme Yako 家目やこ Original Doujinshi Genres: Sadistic top, cute bottom, vibrating anal dildo, try not to get caught, university students ARTIST'S SOCIALS: X: HERE Pixiv: HERE Chill Chill: HERE Pages: 34 Compiled, translated, and edited by TaichiT1 DOWNLOAD: HERE PASSWORD: ifqyh-dovta3-Mepmup
    1 point
  41. PAIRING: Yuki Ono X Takuya Satou Release date = January 23rd, 2019 BY FRONTIERWORKS BOX ********************************************************************************* :4yoyo22: Please do not re-upload to another platform
    1 point
  42. Here, I'll drop the one I have on hand! Instructions for those who need it: ♡ Find the folder where Shingakkou was installed. (ie, mine is in my C drive) ♡ It will be named 神学校 (Shingakkou, but written in kanji). ♡ There will be the game exe inside. Drag and drop the exe from the No DVD patch folder, or copy/cut it, then drop/paste it into the 神学校 folder. If you're interested in or care about the nerdery... what you're essentially doing is replacing the vanilla exe with a cracked/altered exe. This cracked exe bypasses the need to prompt for a physical disk/iso virtually mounted in order to run. ♡ When it asks you to replace the exe, click yes. However, if you're nervous if it'll work or not, create a copy of the original exe before you click yes. ♡ To test it, click the new, replaced exe. If it still prompts you for the disk to be inserted (something like 『神学校-Noli me tangere-』のディスクをドライブに挿入してください), it didn't work. But if the game pops up and runs, then it worked successfully.
    1 point
  43. Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 2 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 3 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  44. I upload it to my drive for back up purpose. If u want it u can download it here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Jyz9WRpNAkUuNjLR5Hme2VvHvBIaaik/view?usp=drivesdk
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus